Joey: Hey! I'm all packed and ready to go!
嘿!我都打包好可以走了!
Ross: Oh, that's right! Daddy and uncle Joey are going on a trip today.
没错!爹地跟乔伊叔叔今天要出门去。
Ross: We're going to a conference in Barbados, right?
我们要去参加一个在巴贝多的研讨会,对吗?
Joey: Mmh-mmh.
嗯哼。
Ross: Can you say Barbados?
你会说巴贝多吗?
Joey: Barbados.
巴贝多。
Ross: Ok, I gotta say. I mean, it means so much to me that you guys are coming all the way over there to-to hear me give my speech!
好的,知道吗。你们能去听我的演讲简直太棒了!
Ross: Oh! And I've a surprise, uh ... I had to pull some strings but I was able to get everyone passes to the entire conference!
喔!给你们个惊喜,嗯……这些胸卡,可以确保每个人都能完整地参加这次会议!
Ross: That's right!
没错儿!
Ross: These babies will get you into all the paleontology lectures and seminars.
有了这个宝贝,你们可以参加所有的古生物学演讲和研讨会。
Rachel: Do you have anything that would ... get us out of them?
你有没有能让我们……远离他们的东西?
Chandler: Yeah, Ross, I mean, we're excited to hear the speech but the rest of the time we're gonna wanna do, you know, "island's stuff".
罗斯,我们迫不及待要听你的演讲,可是其他的时间,我们想过些"岛上生活"。
Phoebe: I think David would probably wanna hear a few lectures.
大卫或许会想要听几场演说。
Ross: Oh, right, because he's a scientist!
没错,因为他是科学家!
Phoebe: No, no, oh, because, you know, he's been in Minsk for 8 years and if he gets too much direct sunlight, he'll die.
不,不,他在明斯克待了八年,如果他在阳光下太久,他会死的。
Ross: Ok, we gotta go, yeah? Uh, so, we'll see you guys tomorrow.
好的,我们最好出发了,是吗?那我们明天见。
Joey: All right, let's do it! 5 hour flight with Charlie, have a couple of drinks, get under that blanket and do what comes naturally.
好的,明天见!跟查莉一起飞行五个小时,喝几杯酒,在毛毯下做一些自然会发生的事。
Ross: It's a blanket Joe, not a cloak of invisibility!
那是毛毯,乔伊,不是隐形大衣!
Charlie: Wow! This place is beautiful!
哇!这地方真漂亮!
Ross: Look at all these paleontologists!
瞧瞧这些古生物学家!
Joey: I know, there are gonna be some pasty folks by the pool tomorrow!
我知道,明天游泳池旁一定有许多苍白的人!
Woman: Oh my God, I can't believe you're here!
我的天啊,我不敢相信你在这里!
Joey: I think I've been recognized, this happens all the time!
我想我被认出来了,这常常发生的!
Woman: Doctor Geller, I am such a huge fan!
盖勒博士?我真是仰慕你!
Joey: That ... never happens.
这可……从没发生过。
Woman: I've been following your career for years, I-I can't wait for your keynote speech.
我多年以来一直很注意你的研究,我等不及要听你的演说了。
Ross: Wow! This is very flattering, uh ...
哇!你可真会说话……
Woman: I would love your autograph.
我会很想要你的签名的。
Ross: Uh, uh ... Sure! Um ... "Dear ... "
呃……没问题!嗯…… "亲爱的……"
Woman: Sarah.
莎拉。
Ross:"Sarah. I dig you", Uh? "Doctor Ross Geller".
“萨拉。我钻研你”,嗯?"罗斯·盖勒博士"。
Sarah: Oh, thank you so much!
哇,真是太谢谢你了!
Ross: Sure, oh and Sarah ... I'd like to introduce you to my colleague, uh, Professor Wheeler, and uh, and this is Joey Tribbiani.
不客气,莎拉……让我帮你介绍一下我同事,魏勒教授,这位是乔伊·崔比亚尼。
Sarah: Are you a paleontologist?
你是古生物学家吗?
Joey: No, God, no! No! No no, Uh, I'm an actor.
不!不!当然不是,我是个演员。
Joey: You'd probably recognize me from a little show called "The Days of Our Lives".
如果你看过那部小电视剧《我们那生活》,你会认得我。
Ross: Dude, it's, it's just "Days of Our Lives" ... there's no the.
伙计,是《我们的生活》……没有“那”。
Joey: Ok, Ross! That was a… yeah. No no, I uh, I play Doctor Drake Ramoray.
好的,罗斯!天啊,你……是啊。不,我扮演德瑞克·雷莫瑞医生。
Sarah: I'm sorry, I don't own a TV.
我很抱歉,我家没有电视。
Joey: You don't own a TV?
你家没有电视?
Joey: What's all your furniture pointed at?
那你家的家具是摆向哪个方向呢?
Sarah: Well it was a pleasure to meet you all.
很荣幸认识你们。
Ross: You too, Sarah. Bye.
我们也是,莎拉。再见。
Joey: Geez, who doesn't own a TV?
天啊,这年头谁没有电视呢?
Charlie: Actually, I don't.
嗯,事实上,我没有。
Ross: Yeah, and mine broke two months ago, I still haven't gotten a new one.
是啊,我的两个月前坏了,还没买新的。
Joey: Well, didn't you two come to the right convention.
那你们两个还真是来对研讨会了。
Monica: David, can you help me? ! I'm trying to explain to Chandler how a plane stays in the air.
大卫,你可以帮个忙吗?我正在跟钱德解释飞机是怎么漂浮在空中的。
David: Oh, certainly. That's a combination of Bernoulli's principle, and Newton's third law of motion.
当然。那是波诺利原理,加上牛顿第三运动定律。
Monica: See?
知道了吗?
Chandler: Yeah, that's the same as "it has something to do with wind".
是啊,那还真是跟“跟风有关的”一样。
Monica: Alright, I'm gonna go pick up a few things for the trip.
好的,我要去为这次旅行买几样东西。
Phoebe: Oh, I should go, too.
我也应该走了。
Phoebe: Ok, oh, now ... tomorrow do you guys wanna share a cab to the airport or should Mike and I just meet you there.
好的,明天你们要一起搭计程车到机场吗?还是说我跟麦克到机场跟你们碰面呢?
Phoebe: Mike? ! Who's Mike?
麦克?谁是麦克呢?
David: Mike is your-your ex ... uh ... boyfriend!
麦克是你前……男友!
Phoebe: That's right! Oh, yeah. Well, I've totally forgotten about him! Ah! That's-that's-that's ... a blast from the past!
没错儿!唔……我都快把他给忘了!噢!那是……过眼云烟!
David: It's ok. Ho-honest mistake.
没关系的。无心之过。
Phoebe: Really it doesn't mean anything.
那真的不代表什么。
Phoebe: I mean, you know, Monica refers to Chandler as Richard all the time!
我是说,你知道的,莫妮卡也常常把钱德叫成理查!
Chandler: She does?
她有吗?
Monica: Let's get you out of here!
我们快让你离开吧!
Monica: Well, at uh least you took me down with you!
至少你也拖我下水了!
Phoebe: I'm sooo sorry! I just ... I keep thinking about Mike!
真……不好意思!!我一直在想念麦克!
Phoebe: I'm crazy about David, and we're having so much fun together.
我喜欢大卫,我们在一起很快乐。
Phoebe: Why-why do I miss Mike? That's just, that's gonna go away, right?
为什么我还会想麦克呢?会过去的,对吗?
Monica: I guess, in time.
嗯,我猜是吧,总有一天。
Phoebe: Yeah.
是啊。
Monica: I mean, my-my feelings for Richard are certainly gone.
我是说我对理查的感觉都已经消失了。
Phoebe: You just did it again. Chandler, your feelings for Chandler are certainly gone!
你又来了,是钱德,你对钱德的感觉都已经消失了!
David: Well, Phoebe's still pretty hung up on that Mike, huh?
菲比还是对麦克恋恋不舍,对吧?
Chandler: Uh I wouldn't read too much into it.
我不会想太多的。
David: Still you know, a-a girl calls you by her ex-boyfriend's name, that-that-that's not a good thing, right?
不予置评,女朋友把你叫成了以前的男朋友,可不是件好事吧?
Chandler: David, let me, let me stop you there 'cause I think I see where this is going. I'm not very good at giving advice.
大卫,别往下说了,我想我明白你的处境。我不善于给人出主意。
Chandler: So if you want advice, go to Ross, Monica, or ... Joey, if the thing you wanna advice about is pizza toppings or burning sensation when you pee.
如果你想要好的建议,去找罗斯,莫妮卡,或是……乔伊,如果你想了解顶尖比萨或者超爽小便的话。
David: Sorry, I just ... I wish there was something I could do, you know?
很抱歉,我只是希望能做点什么,你知道吗?
David: Well, you know Phoebe ...
嗯,你知道菲比……
Chandler: Seriously, we're gonna do this?
真的,我们要这样吗?
David: I'm sorry, I, I just wish I could make her forget about Mike already, you know ... Why-why did Phoebe and Mike uh break up?
很抱歉,我只希望我能让她忘了麦克,菲比跟麦克为什么分手呢?
Chandler: Oh, because his penis was too big.
因为他的阴♥茎太大了。
Chandler: Huh! I'm sorry, that's the kinda thing I do.
抱歉,那才是我擅长的事。
Chandler: They-they broke up because Mike didn't wanna get married. Hey, what if you just let Phoebe know you'd be open to marriage?
他们分手是因为麦克不想要结婚。嘿,如果让菲比知道你对婚姻没有异议呢?
David: That's great! That's, that's great! I'll-I'll propose to her!
太棒了!太棒了!我会跟她求婚!
Chandler: What?
什么?
David: Well, I was probably going to do it at some point.
反正我迟早都会这么做的。
Chandler: No no, I didn't mean now.
不不,我没有说现在。
David: Why-why not? It's brilliant! Goodbye Mike, we'll-we'll see you at the wedding, fella!
为何不呢?这实在太聪明了!再见,麦克,我们婚礼见!
David: Well, we-we probably won't invite you to the wedding but ... Thank you, Chandler. I sincerely, thank you.
老兄我们可能也不会邀请你参加婚礼,但是……衷心地谢谢你,钱德。
Chandler: Well, you're welcome! Glad I could help.
你不用客气!很高兴能够帮得上忙。
David: How do you think I should propose?
你认为我该怎么求婚呢?
Chandler: David, I'm pretending to read here!
大卫,我在假装阅读!
Joey: Yeah! How you doing? Yeah alright!
抱歉!你好吗?太飒了!
Joey: Hey, hey! You said you're gonna wear a thong, where's the thong?
嘿,嘿!你说你要穿丁字裤的,丁字裤呢?
Charlie: I didn't mean a thong ... I meant thongs ...
我不是说丁字裤……我是说夹脚凉鞋……
Joey: You really should've been more clear about that!
你应该要说清楚的!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: You're never gonna guess who I just saw downstairs!
你们不会相信我在楼下看到谁!
Joey: Oh oh ah ah! Britney Spears!
哦!呃!小甜甜!
Ross: Yeah, she never misses these conferences.
是啊,她从来不会错过这些研讨会的。
Ross: No, I just saw Dr. Kenneth Schwartz!
不,我刚刚看到肯尼斯·史华兹博士!
Charlie: Oh my God!
喔,我的天啊!
Ross: I know!
我知道!
Charlie: Did you talk to him?
你有跟他说话吗?
Ross: Yeah ... what am I gonna say to Kenneth Schwartz?
是喔……我要跟肯尼斯·史华兹说什么呢?
Joey: You could say: "Hey Kenny, how come you're not Britney Spears?"
你可以说:“嗨,肯尼,为什么你不是小甜甜布兰妮呢?”
Ross: You ready to go?
你准备好要走了吗?
Joey: What? You-you're gonna go now? I thought we could hang out.
什么?你现在就要走了吗?我以为我们可以在一起度过。
Charlie: Oh I can't. I have seminars all day and I promised Ross I'd look at his speech.
我不行,我整天都有研讨会,我答应罗斯我会看看他的演说稿。
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Charlie: But maybe we can have dinner later? On the balcony? Will be romantic.
但是或许我们晚点可以共进晚餐,在阳台外面?会很浪漫的。
Joey: Will you wear a thong?
你可以穿丁字裤吗?
Charlie: I will if you will.
你穿我就穿。
Joey: You got yourself a very weird deal!
你的交换条件真是奇怪!
Ross: I'm good, I-I have dinner plans.
我很好,我晚餐已经有安排了。
Charlie: So you're gonna ok?
你一个人可以吗?
Joey: Yeah, yeah. I got, I got tons of stuff I could do. I'm gonna hit the beach, go swimming ...
是的,可以我有很多事可以做。我要去海滩,去游泳……
Ross: Uh, Joe, have you looked outside?
乔伊,你有看看外面吗?
Joey: No, why?
没有,为什么呢?
Joey: Oh man!
天啊!
Charlie: There's an indoor pool, you-you could swim there!
这里有室内游泳池,你可以在那边游泳!
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: I wasn't gonna swim, I was gonna dig a hole!
我没有要游泳,我是要去挖洞的!
Monica: Wow! That Mike thing was interesting! I don't-I don't know what's gonna happen with Phoebe and David.
哇!麦克那件事真是有趣!我不知道菲比跟大卫之间会发生什么事。
Chandler: I do! Wanna hint? huh? "I do""I do".
我知道!想要个提示吗?“我愿意”“我愿意”。
Monica: Ok, I'm sensing this is some kind of word play, because you are pink with barely controlled glee.
好的,我可以感到这是什么文字游戏的,因为你已经有点无法控制的兴奋发红了。
Chandler: David is gonna propose to Phoebe.
大卫要跟菲比求婚了。
Monica: What? Why?
什么?为什么?
Chandler: Because, we were talking about ways that he could beat Mike and I told him that Phoebe wanted to get married.
因为我们本来在谈有哪些他可以赢过麦克的方式,而我告诉他菲比想要结婚。
Monica: Chandler, we have talked about this.
钱德,我们已经谈过了。
Monica: You are not supposed to give people advice!
你不可以给别人建议的!
Monica: Now, could-couldn't you've made some sort of inappropriate joke?
现在,你不能说一些什么不适宜的笑话就好了吗?
Chandler: I did! A penis one! Just so I know, what was so wrong about what I said?
我说了!一个阴♥茎的笑话!说明一下,我说的有什么不对的呢?
Monica: They've only been going out for a few weeks!
他们才交往几个星期而已!
Monica: Phoebe is completely hung up on Mike!
菲比还无法忘记麦克!
Monica: She'll say "No", David's heart will be broken, it will be too hard for them to recover from and then Phoebe will end up alone again.
我想她会拒绝的,然后大卫的心会碎,他们会很难复合而然后菲比又会是孤单的一个人。
Chandler: Man, that's some bad advice!
天啊,真是糟糕的建议!
Joey: Oh! Hey! Thank God you guys are here!
喔!嘿!感谢上帝你们来了!
Rachel: Hey! what's-what's going on?
嘿!怎么了?
Joey: Everything is upside down here!
这里的一切都不对劲!
Joey: It rains all day long, and nobody watches TV and Ross is famous!
整天都在下雨,没有人看电视,而且罗斯还很有名气!
Rachel: Alright, I don't wanna alarm anybody, but Monica's hair is twice as big as it was when we landed!
好的,我不想要惊动大家,但是莫妮卡的头发比下飞机时大了一倍!
Monica: Ok! When I go places with high humidity, it gets a little extra body, ok? !
好了,当我去高湿度地区的时候,头发就会比较蓬松,好吗?
Chandler: That's why our honeymoon photos look like me and Diana Ross!
那就是为什么我们的蜜月照看起来是我跟戴安娜·罗丝(黑人女歌手)!
Joey: Come on, I'll show you guys where to check in.
来吧,我带你们去登记住房。
Monica: Oh, honey, can you make sure we get a King size bed!
亲爱的,你可以确定我们可以拿到超大尺寸的床吗?
Phoebe: Oh! David, get one for us too! Oh, oh, and see if they have a heart-shaped one! And with mirrors on the ceiling!
大卫,也帮我们确定一下!还有看看他们有没有心型的床!而且天花板上要有镜子!
Monica: And-and make sure our room isn't next to theirs.
还有确定我们的房间不要在他们的隔壁。
Rachel: Ooh! You guys're so lucky you're here with people, I'd love to share this with someone.
喔,你们真幸运有人陪你们到这里,我真想跟某人分享这一切。
Monica: Oh honey, you have us. We love you.
亲爱的,你有我们,我们爱你。
Rachel: Ok, which one of you is gonna sleep with me?
太好了,你们谁要跟我睡?
Rachel: You know it's just such a romantic place. That's all, I just wish I could share with a guy.
这是个很浪漫的地方。我只希望可以跟一个男人共度。
Phoebe: Not Joey.
不是乔伊。
Rachel: Not Joey, no, I, I was, I was just lusting after Chandler.
不是乔伊,不是,我只是在垂涎钱德。
Monica: Yeah, right!
是啊,没错!
David: So, um ... I am uh, proposing to Phoebe tonight.
嗯……我今晚要向菲比求婚。
Chandler: Tonight? ! Isn't an engagement ring supposed to have a diamond?
今晚?订婚戒指不是应该要有钻石的吗?
Chandler: Oh, there it is!
喔,在这里!
David: Yeah, well um, being a failed scientist doesn't pay quite as well as you might think.
是啊,一个失败的科学家并没有你想像的赚的多。
David: That's um ... that's one seventieth of a karat. And-and the clarity is um ... is quite poor.
那是七十分之一克拉。清晰度是很差。
Chandler: Nice!
很好!
Chandler: Monica, can I talk to you for a second?
莫妮卡,我可以跟你谈一下吗?
Monica: Ok!
好的。
Chandler: David is gonna propose to Phoebe tonight!
大卫要在今晚跟菲比求婚!
Monica: See what happens when you give people advice? I hope you told him not to?
看见你建议的结果了吧?你建议他别去了吗?
Chandler: That would be advice!
那又会是一个建议了!
Monica: Ok fine. I'll handle this. Phoebe?
好的,没关系,让我来处理。菲比?
Phoebe: Yeah?
怎样?
Monica: I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈。
Phoebe: Are you leaving The Supremes?
你要离开你的主宰了吗?
Monica: Ok, my husband just gave your boyfriend some very bad advice.
我老公刚给了你男友 一个很糟糕的建议。
Monica: Look, David is gonna propose to you tonight.
听着,大卫今晚要跟你求婚了。
Phoebe: Wow. Really? That's fantastic!
哇,真的吗?这实在太棒了!
Monica: What? Are you serious? Wha-what? You wanna marry him? What-what about Mike?
什么?你是说真的吗?你想嫁给他?那麦克呢?
Phoebe: Oh, ok, you want me to marry Mike?
好的,你要我嫁给麦克是吗?
Phoebe: Alright, well, let's just gag him and handcuff him and force him down the aisle, Ok?
好的,让我们把他塞住嘴巴用手铐铐住他然后逼他踏上红毯,好吗?
Phoebe: I mean I-I can just see it: "Mike, do you take the ... " You know, it's every girl's dream!
我已经可以预见到 “麦克,你愿意娶菲比吗?”你知道吗?真是每个女孩的梦想!
Monica: Do you really think that marrying someone else is the right answer?
你真的认为嫁给别人是对的?
Phoebe: Sure! Look, ok, bottom line: I love Mike ... David! David. I love David. Don't look at me that way, Roseanne Rosannadanna!
当然!底线:我爱麦克……大卫!大卫。我爱大卫。别这么看着我,罗斯尼·罗斯戴安娜!(吉尔达·瑞德创造的字符,吉尔达的发型与莫妮卡相似)
Ross: By using CT scans and computer imaging we can in a very real way, bring the Mesozoic era into the 21st century.
借由使用中央标准扫描法跟电脑影像我们可以以非常真实的方式,将中生代时期带进二十一世纪。
Charlie: It's great.
太棒了。
Ross: Yeah, you-you really think so?
你真的这么认为吗?
Charlie: You're gonna be the hit of the conference.
你将成为此次研讨会的焦点。
Ross: Oh. And-and you know what, it will be even better tomorrow, because I won't be constantly interrupted by Joey checking to see if uh, they put chocolates on my pillow yet ...
知道吗,明天还会更棒,因为我不会再被乔伊打搅了,他老是怀疑我的枕头里塞了巧克力……
Joey: Hey guys!
你们好!
Ross: The chocolates aren't here yet.
巧克力还没送来。
Joey: Damn it!
该死的!
Charlie: Ross just read me his speech. It's fantastic!
罗斯刚念了他的演讲稿给我听。真是精彩!
Chandler: Oh, is it on the computer, cause I'd love to give it a read?
在电脑里面吗?因为我也想读读看?
Ross: If you wanna check your email, just ask!
如果你想要查电子邮件就说吧!
Chandler: What? May I?
什么?我可以吗?
Rachel: What's with the rain, Geller?
那个雨是怎么回事呢?盖勒。
Rachel: I mean, when I signed up for Dino Week, nobody said anything about it being monsoon season.
我是说当我报名恐龙周末的时候,没有人说过现在是雨季。
Charlie: Actually the wet season is June to December.
雨季是六月到十二月。
Rachel: It's not the time Charlie.
现在不是时候,查莉。
Chandler: Oh, no no, dear God, no!
哎呀,糟糕!亲爱的上帝,不!
Joey: Oh what, did someone outbid you for the teapot? Secret teapot?
怎么了?有人比你抢先拍下茶壶吗?秘密茶壶?
Chandler: Your computer, I don't know what, everything's gone!
你的电脑,我不知道怎么,一切都不见了!
Ross: Wha ... what'd you mean?
你是什么意思呢?
Chandler: It must be a virus. I think it erased your hard drive.
一定是病毒。我想它把你的硬盘全清掉了。
Ross: What, oh my God. What-what did you do?
什么?我的天啊!你干了什么好事?
Chandler: Someone I don't know sent me an e-mail and I opened it.
一个我不认识的人寄了封信给我,然后我打开了它。
Ross: Why, why would you open it?
为什么?为什么你要打开?
Chandler: Well, it didn't say "This is a virus"!
那上面又没有写“这是病毒”!
Ross: What did it say?
那上面写什么?
Chandler: Nude ... pictures of Anna Kournikova. I'm so sorry.
“裸体的……”“安娜库尔尼科娃(网坛美女)的照片”。我很抱歉。
Ross: What am, what am I gonna do? My speech is gone, Chandler!
我该怎么办呢?我的讲稿不见了,钱德!
Chandler: It's not gone! I mean, I'm sure you printed out a copy. You have a hard copy, right?
没有不见!我相信你有打印出来,你有拷贝,对吗?
Ross: No! I don't!
不,我没有!
Chandler: Well, you must be pretty mad at yourself right now.
那你现在一定很气自己。
Joey: It's really gone?
真的不见了吗?
Ross: Yep! I'd like to thank you guys for coming down here to complain about the rain and ruin my career!
是的!我想要谢谢你们过来这里……抱怨这些雨然后毁了我的事业前途!
Chandler: I just feel awful.
我觉得糟透了。
Ross: Yeah, you should! Nude pictures of Anna Kournikova? I mean, she-she's never even won a major tournament!
你的确应该!安娜·库尔尼科娃的裸照?她根本连什么大奖都没赢过!
Chandler: Well, I tried Billy Jean King, but ... you know, you and Monica have the same "I'm gonna kill you" look ... I can usually make it go away by kissing her ...
我是有试过比利·简·金(20世纪70年代的网坛名将),但是……你知道吗?你跟莫妮卡一样都有那种……我想要杀死你的表情……我通常可以亲她一下就逃过一劫……
Ross: Get out.
滚出去。
Rachel: You know, this happens all the time to my computer at work.
我工作的电脑也常常发生这种事。
Ross: Well, what do you do?
那你怎么办呢?
Rachel: Well, I usually go ... play Tetris on somebody else's computer.
我通常会……到别人的电脑上玩俄罗斯方块。
Ross: I can't believe this. I can't believe this is happening. I-I've to give the keynote speech tomorrow! Ok? I-I've to stand up in front of all these people. What am I gonna say?
我不敢相信发生这种事。我明天就要演讲了。我要站在所有人面前。我要说什么呢?
Joey: I could teach you a speech that I memorized for auditions.
你可以用我背下来参加试演的那段话。
Ross: I don't think that your monologue from Star Wars is gonna help me right now, Joe!
我不认为你在《星球大战》里的独白可以对我有所帮助,乔伊!
Charlie: Ross, we can solve this. I-I just heard your speech. We can recreate it! We got all night!
罗斯,不会有问题的。我听过你的演讲。我们可以重建它!我们有一整晚!
Ross: Wha ... you-you really think we can do that?
什么?你真的认为我们办得到吗?
Charlie: Oh wait, Joey and I are supposed to have dinner.
等等,乔伊跟我应该要共进晚餐的。
Joey: Oh, hey, don't worry about that! I mean, Ross needs you! You know, an-and Rachel and I will stay and help anyway we can.
喔,嘿,别担心!我知道罗斯需要你!瑞秋跟我会留下来尽量帮忙。
Rachel: Ugh.
不……
Ross: Alright, ok, let's do it.
好的,我们开始吧。
Ross: Um, well I-I know we start by discussing the shortcomings of carbon dating.
额,我知道我们一开始是讨论碳年代测定法的缺点。
Ross: Um, and then, then I move on to what is clearly the defining moment of the Mesozoic era, the breakup of Pangea, hello!
额,然后我接着解说很明显地什么是……中生代的决定时刻,原始大陆的分裂,不是吗?
Ross: Um, and then, there's the ... eh ... there's the overview of the Triassic.
额,然后接下来是三叠纪的概观。
Joey: Oh, oh! Any chance any of this happened in a "Galaxy far, far away"? .
有可能这一切都是在很远的银河发生的吗(星球大战的台词)?
Mike: Hello?
嗨?
Monica: Ok, Mike, enough is enough, now, you love Phoebe and she loves you, so you need to get over your whole "I never wanna get married" thing and step up!
好了,麦克?闹够了,你爱菲比,而她也爱你,所以不要再说什么不想要结婚的话了,赶快站出来!
Mike: Who is this?
你是谁?
Monica: It's Monica! I'm Phoebe's friend.
我是莫妮卡!菲比的朋友。
Mike: Sure, Monica. So good to have you back in my life.
莫妮卡,你又回到我生命中真是太好了。
Monica: Listen, Phoebe is back with David, and he's gonna propose to her, and she is gonna say "yes" but I know she really wants to be with you!
听着,菲比跟大卫复合了,他即将要求婚,而她将会答应,但是我知道她真正想要的是跟你在一起!
Mike: He's ... he's gonna propose?
他要求婚了?
Monica: I-I'm sorry, did you say something? I-I, I can't hear through all this damned hair!
很抱歉,你说什么呢?该死的头发遮住我听不到!
Mike: Look, if Phoebe wants to marry David, she should, I'm not gonna stand in the way of that, neither should you.
听着,如果菲比想要嫁给大卫,那就去吧,我不会从中作梗,你也不应该。
Monica: You don't tell me what to do! I tell you what to do!
你不用告诉我该怎么做!我来告诉你怎么做!
Monica: Just call her. She's at the Paradise Hotel in Barbados.
打电话给她。她在巴贝多的天堂饭店。
Monica: And while I've got you, you've got curly hair. What do you do in the humidity? Damn it!
对了,你也有卷发。在湿气重的地方你怎么办呢?该死的!
Monica: Well, I hope you're happy!
嗯,我希望你很快乐!
Chandler: Oooh! I hope you're happy too, honey!
喔!我也希望你很快乐,亲爱的!
Monica: Phoebe is going to say "Yes" to David. See, that's what happens when you meddle in people's lives!
菲比会答应大卫的求婚,这就是你爱管闲事的结果。
Chandler: Phoebe is gonna say "yes"? That's, that's great!
菲比要答应?太棒了!
Monica: No it's not, bcause she's still in love with Mike!
不,一点也不,她还爱着麦克!
Chandler: And there's not chance that will work?
那不会有什么结果的吗?
Monica: No, I called him. It's not gonna happen.
没有,我已经打过电话了。不会发生的。
Chandler: Oooooooh! Meddler! Meddler!
喔!管闲事!管闲事!
Monica: Well, if you hadn't meddled to start with, then I wouldn't have had to go in there and meddle myself.
如果你不先多管闲事,那我就不用插手进来管事了。
Monica: Now, no matter how much we meddle, we will never be able to un-meddle the thing that you meddled up - in the first place!
现在,不管我们插手多深,我们都没有办法补救……你一开始多管闲事惹出来的祸!
Chandler: This vacation sucks!
这场假期真是烂!
Joey: I'm so bored! Stupid rain, we ... we can't do anything.
我好无聊!愚蠢的雨,我们什么都做不了。
Rachel: Well, I've brought some books. We could read.
我带了些书来。我们可以阅读。
Joey: Hey hey hey, it hasn't come to that yet.
嘿嘿嘿,还没糟糕到那个地步。
Joey: Hey hey hey! Don't mind if I do!
嘿嘿嘿!别在意我怎么做!
Waiter: I'm sorry sir, these are for the pharmaceutical convention.
对不起,先生,这些是给药学研讨会的。
Joey: Hey Rach, you uh feel like going to a convention?
嘿,瑞秋,你想要去参加研讨会吗?
Rachel: We can't. We're not pharmacists!
我们不行。我们不是药剂师!
Joey: Not now, I know we're not, but uh Frank Medeio and ... Eva Trorro ... womba ...
不是现在,我知道我们不是,但是法兰克·马迭欧跟伊娃·齐罗欧……温芭还是……
Rachel: Kate Miller?
凯特米勒?
Joey: Kate Miller it is.
就是凯特米勒。
Rachel: Ok. And ... that's the most sex I'm gonna have this weekend.
好的。喔,很好……而这将是我这周末仅能有的性接触了。
Joey: Very well. In that case should I make sure it's on real good?
很好。如果是这样我应该确定它粘的够牢吗?
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Joey: So, Kate, how's the ... uh pharmacy game treating you?
那么,凯特……药局这一行好玩吗?
Rachel: Well, Frank, I tell you, it's rough.
嗯,法兰克,我告诉你,很难喔。
Rachel: I mean, is it me or is doctors' handwriting getting harder and harder to read?
我是说,是我的问题还是说医生写的字都越来越难读了呢?
Joey: I know, I know.
我知道,我知道。
Joey: But I tell ya, but on the plus side, we get to wear those white coats and stand behind that really tall counter.
我告诉你,但是好处是,我们可以穿那些白色外衣然后站在非常高的柜台后面。
Rachel: Oh it's true.
对,是没错。
Joey: Yeah, yeah. Ok, see ya.
对,对。好了,看吧。
Woman: You're Joey Tribbiani from Days of Our Lives.
你是《我们的日子》里的乔伊·崔比亚尼。
Joey: Finally, someone recognizes me. Ok. Oh and it's The Days of Our Lives.
终于有人认出我了。是《那个我们的日子》。
Woman: Jackie, it is him.
贾姬,是他。
Joey: Yeah Jackie, it is me, come on over.
是的,贾姬,是我,过来吧。
Jackie: Oh my God, this is so exciting!
天啊,这真是大惊喜!
Woman: So, why're you here?
你为什么会在这里呢?
Joey: Uh, uh, oh, I'm doing research, yeah, for a role in a new movie of our pharmacists.
呃,呃,喔,我正在研习♥一部关于药剂师电影的新角色。
Rachel: Yeah, it's called Prescription for Love.
是的,片名叫《爱的处方》。
Joey: Nice. Oh ah, this is my friend Rachel, she's in the movie too.
很好。是的,这是我朋友瑞秋,她也有在这电影中演出。
Rachel: I'm an actress.
我是女演员。
Woman: Oh ... So, what's the movie about?
电影内容是什么呢?
Joey: Uh, well, I play the handsome, macho pharmacist, right?
我扮演英俊有男子气概的药剂师。
Joey: And Rachel, is my student, who-who wants to learn all about ... pharmacing.
而瑞秋是我的学生,她想要学习♥一切关于……药学的知识。
Rachel: Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, and, see, see, I'm, I'm shy at first, but then, I take off my glasses and I become sexy, you know.
对,而且我一开始是很害羞的,但是然后,我把眼镜拿掉 然后变得很性感,知道吧。
Rachel: And it's-it's, and there's some nudity, but it's very tastefully done.
然后有一些裸♥露戏,但是是很有格调的。
Joey: My-my nudity in the film is not tasteful at all.
我在剧中的裸♥露可是一点都没有格调。
Woman: So, you're doing research? Do you have any questions for us?
所以你们是在做研究?你对我们有什么问题吗?
Joey: I sure do. Where'd that guy get the big pink drink?
我当然有。那个人是去哪拿那个大杯粉红色的饮料?
Charlie: Oh, and then, and then you said that thing about, about bringing the Mesozoic era into the 21st century.
喔,然后你开始谈将中生代世纪……带到二十一世纪。
Ross: Oh yeah, that's-that's it? That's-that's it! I mean, that's-that's the whole speech!
对,就这样吗?这就是整份演讲稿!
Charlie: Yeah.
是的。
Ross: Oh my God, we-we did it!
天啊,我们办到了!
Charlie: Actually I did it Ross. You remembered shockingly little of your own speech.
事实上是我办到了,罗斯。你对自己演讲稿的记忆真是少到惊人。
Ross: Yes, but I-I did make a pyramid out of the bath products.
是的,但是我倒是用沐浴产品做了个金字塔。
Ross: This-this is, ah, this is amazing, thank you, thank you so much.
这真是惊人,谢谢,真是很谢谢。
Ross: That's-that's a pretty necklace.
你这真是漂亮的项链。
Charlie: Thank you.
谢谢。
Ross: Hey uh, what'd you say we celebrate? Champagne?
我们庆祝一下吧?要香槟吗?
Charlie: Oh, yeah!
好啊!
Charlie: Hey, save the cork and then we can fill the bottle with water and put it back so they don't charge you.
嘿,软木塞留着,这样我们就可以把瓶子装满水……然后再放回去他们就不会收钱了。
Ross: Oh my God, I love you.
我的天啊,我爱你。
Charlie: Oh, this is such a cute picture of Emma.
艾玛这张照片真是可爱。
Charlie: And is this your son ... or just some kid whose picture you bring on vacation?
而这是你儿子……还是你会带在身上某个小男孩照片呢?
Ross: Actually, yeah that's Ben, my son from my first marriage.
事实上,那是班,我第一次婚姻所生的儿子。
Charlie: Your first marriage?
你第一次婚姻?
Ross: Yeah.
是的。
Charlie: You're married more than once?
你结过不只一次婚吗?
Ross: No.
没有。
Charlie: So, why'd you break up?
那你为什么离♥婚呢?
Ross: Oh, it was ... it's complicated, you know? She ... she was ... eh ... gay.
嗯,因为……很复杂的,她是……同性恋。
Ross: Actually it's not that complicated.
事实上并没有这么复杂。
Charlie: Oh my God, this is so cool!
我的天啊,这实在太酷了!
Ross: Ok, odd thing to get excited about!
好的,为这怪事兴奋是很奇怪的事!
Charlie: No, it's just ... I was enganged to a guy who turned out to be gay!
不是,只是我曾经跟一个男的订婚过而他最后竟然是同性恋!
Ross: Hey! High-five!
嘿!击掌吧!
Charlie: Didn't you feel so stupid that you didn't see the signs? My fiancé was always going away on these long weekends with his tennis partner.
你有没有觉得没有看出端倪实在是很笨呢?我未婚夫总是跟他的“网球球友”一起度周末。
Ross: My wife had-had a workout friend she went to the gym with everyday for a year. She didn't get any fitter.
我老婆有一年跟一个朋友天天都到健身房健身。她也没有变瘦。
Charlie: Right and then everybody finds out and "Oh, I knew all along."
对,而且每个人发现后都会说:"我一直都知道。"
Ross: I know! It's like, if you knew, why didn't you tell me, you know? I mean, call, or leave a note: "Hi, I just dropped by to say your wife's gay."
我知道!如果知道,怎么不告诉我呢?我是说只要打电话,留个纸条什么的:“嗨,只是过来告诉你你老婆是同性恋。”
Charlie: I know!
我知道!
Ross: And then, and then you try to make the best of a bad situation, so you, you float the idea of a threesome?
然后,然后你试着在困境中求生存,所以你提出三人行的建议。
Charlie: I didn't do that.
我没有那样做。
Ross: Me neither.
我也没有。
Joey: Well, who knew? Pharmacists are fun.
谁会知道呢?药剂师们真好玩。
Rachel: I know, that old lady at the end was ready to take you home.
我知道,那位老太太最后都已经准备要带你回家了。
Joey: Not enough pills in the world, Rach.
这世界的药还是不够的,瑞秋。
Joey: What about you, huh? You're the single one, see anybody in there you like?
那你呢?你才是单身的人,有没有看到喜欢的人呢?
Rachel: Well, let's see.
嗯,让我想想。
Rachel: There was a really big guy that I was talking to, with the really nice breasts.
那个跟我说过话的大个儿,有着很不错的胸部。
Joey: But what about back home, anything going on there? Anybody you like?
那在家呢?有什么吗?你有喜欢的人吗?
Rachel: No.
没有。
Joey: There it is, you're blushing!
有的,你脸红了!
Rachel: No, I'm not blushing, I'm sunburnt! From, you know, the rain.
没有,我没有脸红,这是晒伤的!因为下雨的缘故。
Joey: You like someone. Tell me who it is. Who is it?
你喜欢某人,告诉我是谁。是谁?
Rachel: Joey.
乔伊。
Joey: Who do you like? You're not getting away that easy. Who do you like?
你喜欢谁呢?你别想轻易躲掉。你喜欢谁呢?
Rachel: Joey, come on! It doesn't matter, you know? It's not like anything's gonna happen.
乔伊,别这样!没什么大不了的,你知道吗?又不是说会发生什么事。
Joey: What? Why not? Rach, who can you, not get?
什么?为什么不呢?瑞秋,有谁你得不到呢?
Rachel: Oh! Ok. Ok, you really wanna know who it is?
喔!好。好,你真想知道是谁吗?
Joey: Yeah, who is that?
是的,是谁呢?
Rachel: Do ya?
你真的想?
Joey: Yeah.
嗯。
Ross and Charlie: Hey!
嘿!
Charlie: I just left you a message!
我才刚留言给你!
Charlie: Uh, Ross and I were gonna go grab a bite, but now that you're here, maybe we can go have that dinner.
罗斯跟我刚要去吃点东西,但是既然你在这里,我们可以共用晚餐了。
Joey: Right, of course. Hey, did you guys finish the speech?
没错!当然。演讲稿写完了吗?
Ross: Yeah, yep, we got it, we got it. Thank you so much.
是的,完成了,我们完成了,非常谢谢。
Charlie: I had a great time.
我很愉快。
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: Alright, hey look, and this isn't over, because I really wanna know who ...
这还没完,因为我真的想知道……
Rachel: Later! Later ...
以后!以后……
Charlie: So, shall we?
那我们走吧?
Joey: Yeah.
好的。
Rachel: Ok. See you, bye.
好的。再见,拜拜。
Charlie: Bye.
拜拜。
Joey: Night.
晚安。
Ross and Rachel: Ok, good night!
好的,晚安!
Rachel: Yeah, Ross!
晚安,罗斯!