老友记 第九季 第二十四集

FriendsS09E24

Part1

2019年8月26日 03:42 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 24: The One in Barbados.


老友记第9季第24集:巴巴多斯岛之行。

Monica: I can't believe she's gonna say yes to David.
我不敢相信她会答应大卫。
Monica: She's clearly in love with Mike.
很明显还是爱着麦克。
Chandler: You know, it's very hard to take you seriously when you look like that.
你看起来这样子,实在很难把你的话当真。
David: Could, could we have a bottle of champagne, please? And I'm kind of on a budget, so if you have anything local ... or-or-or Canadian.
我们可以点瓶香槟吗?我手头有点紧,所以有没有本地……或是加拿大的香槟就可以了。
David: Uh, Phoebe, uh, I have uh ... some-something I wanna say.
额,菲比,我……要说一些话。
Monica: Oh my God, he's gonna do it now. Please, I cannot watch this, let's go.
天啊,他要开口了。我看不下去,我们走。
Chandler: I think we have some time. Have you ever heard him talk? "Uh, Phoebe, uh, I would be honored, uh ... " Spit it out, David!
我想我们还有时间。你有听过他说话吗?“菲比,我将会很荣幸如果……” 说快点,大卫!
David: Uh, Phoebe, uh ... you're an amazing woman, and the time we spent apart was, was unbearable.
菲比,你实在是太好了,我们分开的时候,实在无法让人忍受。
David: Of course the sanitation strikes in Minsk didn't help!
当然明斯克卫生设施员工的罢♥工让情况更糟!
Phoebe: Sure, ok, yeah.
当然,好的,是的。
David: But uhm, well, now that we're, together again, I don't ever want to be apart. So, to that end ...
但是现在我们又一起了,我再也不想分开了。所以……
Phoebe: Oh my God, Mike!
喔,我的天啊,麦克!
David: It's David, actually!
事实上,我是大卫!
Phoebe: No, Mike's here.
不,麦克在这里。
David: Hi Mike!
嘿,麦克!
Mike: Hi David. Chandler. Monica ... Oh!
嗨,大卫。钱德,莫妮……哇!
Monica: It's the humidity!
是湿气!
Mike: Hi Phoebe.
嗨,菲比。
Phoebe: What're you, what're you doing here?
你在这里做什么呢?
Mike: I've a question I need to ask you.
我有个问题必须要问你。
David: I-I have a question I was kinda gonna ask her myself.
我也有个问题要问她。
Mike: Yeah, I-I understand, but be-before you do, she really needs to hear this.
我了解,但是在你那样做之前,她真的需要先听我说。
David: Ok, would you-would you care for my seat as well?
好的,你要坐我的座位吗?
Mike: Actually yeah, that'll be great.
事实上会很好。
David: Oh that's fair, you've had a long trip.
很公平,你一路这么远赶来。
Mike: Phoebe, I love you.
菲比,我爱你。
Mike: I mean, I missed you so much these last few months and I thought we were apart for a good reason, but then I suddenly realized that there was no reason good enough to keep me from spending the rest of my life with you.
我是说,我过去几个月非常思念你,我原以为我们分开是有好理由的,但是我发现根本没有够好的理由能够让我不与你共度下半辈子。
David: Kinda stepped on the toes of what I was going to say.
有点毁了我将要说的话。
Mike: I'm sorry David, but she really has to know this.
抱歉,大卫,但是她真的有需要知道这些。
David: Alright, when you are through, I'll-I'll wanna see you outside.
好的,但是之后,我要在外面跟你单挑。
David: If-if it stops raining.
如果外面停止下雨的话。
Mike: You're the most incredible woman I've ever met.
你是我遇过最不可思议的女人。
Mike: How can I lose you?
我怎么能够失去你呢?
Mike: Now, I don't actually have a ring.
我现在并没有戒指。
David: I-I've a ring.
我有戒指。
Chandler: I wouldn't brag too much about that thing, big guy.
我不会在这时候炫耀,老兄。
David: Phoebe, will you marry me?
菲比,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Phoebe: No.
不。
David: Ha ha!
哈哈!
Phoebe: I love you. But I never needed a proposal from you.
我爱你。但是我从不需要你求婚。
Phoebe: I just needed to know that we were headed somewhere, you know, that-that we had a future.
我只需要知道我们之间是有发展的,我们是有未来的。
Mike: We can have any future you want.
我们可以有任何你想要的未来。
David: Ok, I'm-I'm gonna take off.
好的,我要走了。
Phoebe: David, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry.
大卫,我很抱歉,我好抱歉。
David: Just so I know, uh, if-if I had asked first?
让我知道一下,如果我先问了?
Phoebe: Yeah, I-I, I might've said yes, but that would've been wrong.
我有可能会答应,但是那是不对的。
David: Please, you-you don't have to explain.
你不用解释,没关系。
David: I mean, perhaps if I hadn't gone to Minsk things would've worked out for us.
我是说,如果我当初没有去明斯克,我们之间可能就没问题了。
David: And I wouldn't've ruined my career, or lost that toe to frostbite.
而我也不会毁了我的事业,或是因冻疮而失去那只脚趾。
David: It was a good trip!
那是趟好旅程!
Mike: Is it ok if I hug you now?
我现在可以拥抱你吗?
Phoebe: Ah yes!
喔,可以!
Monica: Because of our meddling! Alright?
就是因为我们的多管闲事!好吗?
Chandler: Oh, ain't this nice? It's so quiet, I could just lie here all day.
这样不是很好吗?如此安静,我可以整天都躺在这里。
Monica: I know.
我知道。
Rachel: Open your drapes! Open your drapes!
打开窗帘!打开窗帘!
Chandler: So glad we got adjoining rooms!
我们的房间是相通的还真不错呢!
Monica: The sun is out!
太阳出来了!
Chandler: Hey! Remember when I had corneas?
嘿!记得我有眼角膜吗?
Monica: Ok listen, you go down to the pool and reserve the chairs, and I'll get the magazines and the lotion.
好了听着,赶快去游泳池占位子,我会拿杂志跟防晒乳液。
Chandler: Ah, Ladies? Ross's speech is in 45 minutes.
女士们!罗斯的演讲再四十五分就开始了。
Rachel: Nooo!
不!
Monica: Damn it!
该死的!
Ross: Walls are pretty thin, guys!
墙壁很薄的,你们这些人!
Ross: Then we have to wait the data from recent MRI scans and DNA testing which call into question information gathered from years of simple carbon dating.
我们必须考量最近磁共振造影资料与去氧核糖核酸测试资料……而这些对多年来的碳年代测定资料收集方式形成了一些疑点。
Rachel: Look at that woman sitting by the pool getting tan ... so leathery and wrinkled, I'm so jealous!
瞧瞧那个坐在游泳池畔……享受日光浴的女人她的皮都有皱纹了,我真是忌妒!
Ross: Finally, factoring the profusion of new species recently discovered: Gigantosaurus, Argentinasaurus ...
最后,有最近许多丰富新物种的发现:巨兽龙,阿根廷龙……
Chandler: Not to mention the cold sores.
更不用提冷龙。
Ross: And that's just the herbivores.
而这些只是草食性的。
Ross: I'm not even gonna discuss the carnivores, their heads are already too big.
我还没有要提到肉食性的,他们的头都已经是太大了。
Ross: Which is ironic considering their stunted cerebral development.
这是蛮讽刺的,因为他们的大脑却是发育不良的。
Chandler: Really?
真的吗?
Ross: But all kidding aside, in much the same way that Homo ergaster is now thought to be a separate species from Homo erectus ...
但是撇开玩笑不谈,这是相同于……匠人曾被认为是直立人(音近勃起)的另一个分支……
Charlie: What?
什么?
Joey: He said "erectus"!
他说“勃起”!
Charlie: You're, you're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吗?
Joey: No, he really said it.
不,他是真的那样说。
Ross: and while there are certainly vast differences between these Mesozoic fossils and the example of Homo erectus…
而当然有许多很大的差异……介于这些中生代化石跟此直立人例子……
Joey: Erectus?
勃起?
Rachel: Homo. Right.
同性恋(音同人种)。没错。
Ross: ... in a very real way we can bring the Mesozoic era into the 21st century. Thank you!
……以非常真实的方式,我们可以将中生代时期带入二十一世纪。谢谢!
Ross: Oh, thanks guys!
谢谢你们!
Ross: Man with a bow tie: I thought it was wonderful!
我认为很精彩!
Ross: Oh!
喔!
Ross: Man with a bow tie: Jarvis Oberblau, Cornell.
我是杰维斯欧伯劳,康乃尔大学。
Ross: I mean, the ideas you put forth and-and from someone ... so ... young ... and ...
我是说,你突显出来的议题,尤其是你是这样的年轻而且……
Ross: Ok ... now ... now we're just holding hands!
好的,现在我们只是在握着手!
Rachel: All right! Well, uh we're gonna hit the beach?
好的,我们要去海滩了?
Monica: Yeah!
是的!
Rachel: It was really ... great!
演讲……真的很棒!
Ross: Oh, thank you so much!
喔,谢谢!
Joey: Yeah, and so funny!
是啊,而且很有趣!
Rachel: Oh!
喔!
Ross: Ok! All right, thanks! Thanks so much, you guys! Oh, I can't tell you how much it means to me that you were here!
放轻松点!好的,谢谢,非常谢谢!我无法告诉你们在此对我意义有多大!
Mike: What, are you kidding, we wouldn't've missed it!
你在开玩笑吗?我们不可能会错过的!
Mike: Oh ... I'm back!
喔……我回来了!
Ross: Ok! Uh ... excuse me? Yeah?
好的!失陪一下,好吗?
Phoebe and Mike: Yeah!
好!
Ross: Hey! Well?
嘿!怎么样?
Charlie: You were incredible!
你真是不可思议!
Ross: Yeah?
什么?
Charlie: You blew them away!
你完全迷住了他们了!
Ross: Oh, I can't tell you how great it was to look at into the crowd and see your face!
喔,我无法告诉你在人群中看到你的脸有多棒!
Ross: I mean ... uh, did you know you were you were mouthing the words along with me?
我是说……你知道你嘴巴在跟着我念吗?
Charlie: I was not!
我没有!
Ross: No, it's ok! Made me feel like, like a rock star!
不,没关系!那让我觉得很像摇滚巨星!
Charlie: Oh my God! I'm your groupie!
我的天啊!我跟你是一伙的!
Ross: I'd better not found you naked in my hotel room!
我最好不要在房间里发现你脱♥光光喔!
Ross: Look, I took it too far!
哎呀,我又扯太远了!
Ross: Hi! Hi you guys, I thought, I thought you were going to the beach.
嗨!各位,我以为你要去海滩。
Rachel: It's raining again.
又在下雨了。
Ross: Wh? Would you look at that, The, the only time the sun comes out the whole weekend is the one hour I'm giving my speech. Uh?
什么?你瞧瞧吧,这星期以来唯一有太阳的时候……就是我在演讲的那个小时。
Ross: Someone up there likes me. But people down here are pissed.
那上头的某人还真喜欢我。但是下面的一些人都气死了。
Monica: Oh, I can't believe it's raining again! It's so unfair!
喔,我不敢相信又在下雨了!真是不公平!
Phoebe: Well, on the bright side, now you won't have to see all these paleontologists with their shirts off.
嗯,往好处想,就是我们不用看到……那些古生物学家脱掉上衣。
Phoebe: Not you guys. You-you got it going on!
不是你们。你们还不错!
Monica: So, what're we gonna do today?
那,我们今天要做什么呢?
Mike: They have a game room downstairs! Ping pong and stuff.
他们楼下有游戏间!有兵乓球还有其他的东西。
Monica: Ping pong? Honey, they have ping pong! Let's play!
乒乓球?亲爱的,他们有乒乓球耶!我们来玩!
Chandler: I don't think so!
我不要!
Monica: Why not?
为什么不要?
Chandler: Because you know how competitive you get and well, I say it's cute, others disagree, and I'm lying!
你知道你有多么得好胜,我以前说那样很可爱,可是别人都不同意,而且我在说谎!
Monica: I'm not always that bad!
我又不是永远都那样糟糕!
Chandler: Oh, yeah? What happened when we played last time?
是吗?我们上次玩的时候发生什么事呢?
Monica: I punched you?
我揍了你?
Chandler: And?
还有呢?
Monica: Phoebe.
还有菲比。
Phoebe: And?
还有呢?
Monica: I clunked your heads together!
我把你们的头撞在一起!
Charlie: Hey! There you are!
嘿!你在这里!
Joey: Hey! Listen, as soon as it stops raining we have got to go snorkeling!
嘿!听着,只要一停止下雨,我们一定要去潜水!
Joey: This uh, some kid told me about the sea turtle and, if you blow bubbles in its face, it chases ya!
有个小孩告诉我有海龟,如果你对着他的脸吹气泡,他会追着你跑喔!
Charlie: I'm sorry, I can't! I'm running a discussion group all afternoon.
我很抱歉,我不能去!我整个下午都要主持一个讨论。
Joey: Oh ... well that's-that's ok, I'll-I'll find someone else to do it.
没关系,我找别人去好了。
Joey: I'd do it alone, but uh, I don't, I don't know what happens if the sea turtle catches you.
我是可以一个人去,但是……我不知道海龟如果抓到我会发生什么事。
Charlie: You know ... I feel so bad! I haven't seen you this whole trip and especially last night ...
你知道……我觉得很糟糕!我整趟旅途都没有跟你在一起,尤其是昨晚……
Joey: Oh hey! Don't worry about it! It was fine! I ended up having the best time with Rachel! I just felt bad for you, stuck in that room, working on Ross's speech.
喔嘿!不用担心!没关系!我跟瑞秋玩的很开心!我只是为你难过,跟罗斯关在房间里赶演讲稿。
Charlie: Actually, it turned out to be a lot of fun!
事实上,结果还蛮好玩的!
Joey: Oh! Oh, well! At least we're both having fun! Right? Charlie: Yeah ...
喔!喔,好吧!那至少我们都过得很愉快,不是吗?是……
Charlie: Is it weird that it's not with each other?
我们不在一起却很快乐,很怪吧?
Joey: Yeah! A little bit, yeah.
是啊!有一点,是啊。
Charlie: I think we need to talk.
我想我们需要谈谈。
Joey: Yeah, I think we do.
是啊,我想我们是需要。
Joey: About what?
谈什么呢?
Monica: Come on you guys, it'll be fun!
别这样,会很好玩的啦!
Phoebe: All right, all right ... I'll play if we don't keep score!
好啦,好啦……不计分我才要玩!
Monica: But then how do we know who wins?
那我们怎么知道谁赢呢?
Phoebe: Nobody wins!
没有人会赢!
Monica: So, we're just four losers. Super!
所以我们是四个输家。超级的!
Chandler: I'm not playing with her.
我不要跟她玩。
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm out.
是,我不要玩了。
Mike: I'll play ya!
我跟你玩!
Monica: Ok!
好的!
Phoebe: Mike, you don't, you don't know what you're doing!
麦克,你不知道你在做什么!
Chandler: She gets crazy! This scar, is from Pictionary!
她会很疯狂的!这个疤痕,是从猜字游戏来的!
Mike: I think I will be all right! You wanna volley a bit for a serve?
我想我会没事的!你想要先热身一下吗?
Monica: Sure! Got to!
当然!如果你想要的话!
Monica: Hoo!
哦!
Mike: Oh, by the way ... um, I'm awesome.
喔,顺便说一下,我很厉害的。
Chandler: Oh dear God, there's two of them!
亲爱的上帝,他们俩是一样的!
Mike: You're ready to play?
你准备好要玩了吗?
Monica: Hell, yeah!
当然了!
Chandler: Did you know this about him?
你有看过他这一面吗?
Phoebe: No idea! I-I thought he was soft like you!
没有!我以为他跟你一样软弱!
Mike: You wanna make it more interesting?
想要更好玩点吗?
Monica: How much were you thinking?
你想要多少呢?
Mike: Ten bucks a game?
十块钱一局吗?
Monica: Make it fifty!
加到五十块钱好了!
Mike: I'll make it a hundred!
我加到一百块钱!
Monica: One thousand ...
一千……
Chandler: Ok!
好了!
Mike: We'll flip to see who goes first. You got a quarter?
我们掷铜板来决定谁先开球。你有铜板吗?
Monica: No ... Either of you girls got a quarter?
没有……你们两个女生谁有铜板呢?
Chandler: Honey, try to focus the trash talk on him!
亲爱的,把这种骂人的话都用到他身上!
Phoebe: Monica, you call it.
莫妮卡,你来猜。
Monica: Heads! No, Tails! He-he-heads!
正面!不,背面!正面!
Phoebe: Tails!
背面!
Monica: Ow, what are the chances!
哦,几率有这样低吗?
Monica: Ha! My point!
哈!我得分!
Mike: Oh no! I don't think so! You know, according to standard table tennis rules if at any time a player uses his non racket bearing hand to touch the playing surface he or she forfeits the point.
喔不!我可不这么认为!根据标准规定,若参赛者在任何时间将没握球拍的手……碰触到球桌表面,将不算得分。
Phoebe: He was a lawyer!
他曾经是律师!
Alexandra Steele: ... all these coasts are having beautiful weather. In New York, it's 72 and sunny!
……东岸的天气十分良好。在纽约是华氏七十二度,而且阳光普照!
Rachel: Oh! Weather bitch!
喔!气象婊♥子!
Rachel: It's open! Hi, Joe!
门没锁!嗨,乔伊!
Joey: Hey ...
嘿……
Rachel: What, is everything ok?
怎么了?一切都还好吗?
Joey: Uh, Charlie and I broke up.
呃,查莉跟我分手了。
Rachel: Nooooo, why?
不,为什么?
Joey: Uh well, she said we have nothing in common.
嗯,她说我们没有任何共同点。
Rachel: Oh, that's crazy!
喔,这真是胡说!
Joey: No, it's not, we have nothing in common!
不,是真的,我们没有任何共同点!
Rachel: Yeah, that's true.
是啊,没错。
Joey: I mean, she should be with someone more like ... Ross!
我觉得,她应该跟像是罗斯那样的人在一起!
Joey: You know what I mean, he uses all those big words too! Man, smart people are dull!
你知道的,他也会用那些很难的字眼!天啊,聪明的人真是无趣!
Rachel: What, hey!
什么,嘿!
Joey: Ok, Rach!
得了吧,瑞秋!
Joey: I feel so stupid, you know? Why ... why do I keep going after the wrong girls?
我觉得好蠢,你知道吗?为什么我一直都喜欢不适合我的女生呢?
Rachel: Wh-What're you, what're you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
Joey: Oh, come on, I mean, there's you, then there's Charlie, that's like ... What the hell is my problem? I just, Oh!
喔,少来了,我是说,有你,然后是查莉,这就像是……我到底是哪根筋不对呢?我只是……喔!
Rachel: Ok ... uh ... maybe you're not always going after the wrong girl.
听着……呃……或许你并没有都跟不适合你的女生一起。
Joey: I'm telling you, Rach, Charlie is not right for me.
我告诉你,瑞秋,查莉并不适合我。
Rachel: Yeah, I'm not talking about her.
唔,我不是在说她。
Joey: But then who? The waitress I went out with last month?
那是谁呢?那个我上个月约过的女服务生吗?
Rachel: You know what? Forget it!
你知道吗?算了!
Joey: No no no no, who, who were you talking about?
不不不不,你是在说谁呢?
Rachel: No, I-I-I-I don't, I don't, I actually don't know who I'm talking about! So!
不,我不……事实上我并不知道我在说什么!所以!
Joey: Ok! Uh, all right, well ... I'm gonna see if I can get a room for tonight and I'll ... I'll see you later!
好的!嗯,我要去看看有没有办法再订到另一间房间……待会见!
Rachel: Yeah, sure! Ok.
是啊,好的!
Joey: You like me?
你喜欢我?
Rachel: Ok, let's not make a big thing about this!
好吧,我们不要过度渲染这件事!
Joey: It's a huge thing!
这是一件大事!
Rachel: Ok, not working with me, Joe!
你很不合作喔,乔伊!
Rachel: Look, here's the thing: lately, I have been having thoughts musings, if you will!
听着,事情是这样的:最近,我有些想法,应该说是冥想!
Joey: What ... for how long?
多久了呢?
Rachel: Only like a month!
大概只有一个月!
Joey: A month? !
一个月?
Rachel: What the ... dial it down!
嗯……小声点!
Rachel: Listen, ok, and-and maybe they're crazy thoughts, but-but sometimes I do, I've been thinking about ... you know, us!
或许只是一些疯狂的想法,但是有时候我就是会想啊,我一直在想我们之间的可能性!
Rachel: Ok, dial it up a little!
好的,现在音调提高一点!
Joey: Oh you're right. Ok, I have uh- I just have one question!
你说的对。好的,我只有一个问题!
Rachel: Shoot!
该死!
Joey: What the hell are you doing?
你倒底是在做什么?
Rachel: I do not, I'm not trying to do anything, it's just, we have such a good time when we're together, you know and ... I mean, aren't you just a ... little curious ... what it would be like?
我试着不要做任何事,只是当我们在一起时非常地快乐,你知道吗?你难道都没有好奇过……那会是怎样吗?
Joey: Uh, am I curious? I mean, I am as curious as ... as ... George!
我好奇过?我就跟……乔治一样好奇!
Rachel: Who?
谁?
Joey: Curious George! You know, the monkey, and the guy with the yellow hat!
《好奇的乔治》啊!那只猴子还有那个戴黄帽的男人!
Rachel: Yes, of course, I remember him!
是的,我当然记得!
Joey: Yeah, he had a paper route.
他还有个纸路线图。
Rachel: Yeah, he did! Oh, see, this is what I'm talking about!
是啊,没错!这就是我说的!
Joey: No, I know, yeah I know we're great but Rach no ... this ... this can't happen!
不,我知道,我们棒透了!但是瑞秋,不,不能这样的!
Rachel: But can it ... just ... happen a little bit?
不能有一点点机会吗?
Joey: No, No! It can't happen at all!
不,不!一点也不行!
Rachel: Why, why not?
为什么不行?
Joey: Because ... look, no one wants this to happen more than me, ok?
我最希望事情是这样了,好吗?
Rachel: I have gone over this moment in my head a hundred times and not once did I ever, say no!
我在我脑海中已经幻想过这情节一百次了,而且我从没拒绝过!
Rachel: I couldn't do it to Ross!
我不能这样对罗斯!
Rachel: But that wasn't gonna stop you before!
但之前却不是这样!
Joey: I know, I know! But I've thought about it a lot, since then, and it just wouldn't be right ... I'm sorry.
我知道,我知道!但是在那之后我想了很多,这是不对的……我很抱歉。
Rachel: I'm sorry, too!
我也很抱歉!
Rachel: Oh God! I shouldn't've said anything!
天啊!我不应该说出来的!
Joey: No! No-no-no-no-no-no! Hey! Hey, we'll be fine! Li ... hey, like you says: no big deal!
不!不!嘿!没事的!就像你说的:没什么大不了!
Rachel: It's not a big deal!
没什么大不了的!
Joey: No big deal!
没有什么!
Rachel: It's so not a big deal!
真的是没有什么!
Joey: Yeah! I'll see you later!
待会见!
Rachel: Ok!
好啰!
Rachel: Ok, I ... Ah!
好的,我……啊!
Monica: Ooh! I'm sorry! I think, I think, that may have missed the table!
喔!真抱歉喔!我想…… 我想那可能没有碰到桌面!
Mike: Do you?
是吗?
Monica: Ah, yeah!
是的!
Mike: Do you?
是吗?
Monica: Ah, yeaaah!
是的!
Mike: Do you?
是吗?
Monica: Ah yeaaah!
是的!
Chandler: Do you really find this attractive on him?
你真的认为他这样很有魅力吗?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah! Are you telling me you ... you're not even ... a little turned on by Monica right now?
喔,是的!你要告诉我你现在没有被莫妮卡撩的心痒痒的?
Chandler: I think this is the first time in our marriage that I've felt like the more attractive one.
这是婚后我第一次觉得我是比较有魅力的那一个。
Phoebe: All right come on Mike, you can beat her! Knock that dog off her head!
好了,加油,麦克,你可以打败她的!把她打的落花流水!
Monica: Oh, damn it!
喔,该死的!
Phoebe: I sleep with him!
我跟他上床喔!
Mike: Game point!
赛点!
Monica: Don't get too cocky! Remember I won the last one!
别太骄傲!记住上次是我赢的!
Monica: Oh, by the way, how did that feel, losing to a girl?
喔,对了,输给一个女生感觉如何呢?
Mike: You know, you should really look in a mirror before you call yourself that.
称自己女士之前,你最好照照镜子先。
Monica: No, No, Nooo!
不,不,不!
Mike: And that's how it's done!
而就是这样结束了!
Chandler: Ok-dokey, you've each won a game and I've lost what's felt like a year of my life. So everybody goes home a winner.
好了,你们都各赢了一局,而我感觉好像是失去了一年的生命。每个人都可以跟一个赢家回家。
Monica: Best out of three?
三战两胜?
Mike: That's what I'm thinking.
我就是这样想。
Chandler: Should I use my invisibility to fight crime or for evil?
我应该运用我的隐形术来打击罪犯或是恶魔?
Monica: Serve the ball, chump!
开球吧,木头人!
Mike: Serve the ball, chump.
开球吧,木头人。
Phoebe: Ok, better comebacks Mike, better comebacks.
好的,重披战袍会更好,麦克,重披战袍会更好。
Monica: I got it!
我来接!
Chandler: I'm fine, by the way!
顺便提一下,我没事!
Mr. Oberblau: I'm just saying, I have a cabin in the Adirondacks. If you ever wanna get away from the city, well, that'd be just nifty!
我是说,我在阿尔刚金有间小木屋。如果你有想要远离尘嚣,那会是……很不错的!
Ross: Ooh, well. Um, I kinda've got a lot on my plate right now, not that I wouldn't love a weekend in the country with a strange man.
嗯,我现在事情是蛮多的,不是说我不喜欢跟陌生男人到乡间度周末。
Woman: Jarvis?
杰维斯?
Mr. Oberblau: Oh, you're back. This is my wife, Nancy.
喔,你回来了。这是我老婆,南西。
Ross: Get Out!
少来了!
Charlie: Ross, uh, can I talk to you for a minute?
罗斯,我可以跟你谈谈吗?
Ross: Yes, please!
当然了!
Ross: Is he still looking at me?
他还在看我吗?
Charlie: Yes.
是的
Ross: Still?
还在看吗?
Charlie: Yes! And his wife is kinda looking at me.
是的!而他老婆好像是在看我。
Ross: Uhm, so, what's-what's going on?
发生什么事呢?
Charlie: Uh, well ... Joey and I broke up.
嗯,乔伊跟我分手了。
Ross: Oh my God, what, what happened?
我的天啊,发生了什么事?
Charlie: Joey is a great guy, but we're just ... we're so different!
乔伊是个好男人,但是我们就是…… 我们很不一样了!
Charlie: I mean, like during your speech he kept laughing at homo erectus!
我是说,就像是在你演讲的时候,他一直在笑“直立人”!
Ross: I knew that was him!
我就知道是他!
Charlie: Anyway I just um, I think it's for the best.
反正,我只是…… 我想这样是最好的。
Ross: Hey, hey you ok?
嘿,你还好吗?
Charlie: I guess.
还好。
Charlie: There was um ... there was another reason that I thought it was time to end it with Joey.
还有……还有另外一个原因让我跟乔伊分手的。
Charlie: I started to realize that I was having feelings for someone else.
我开始发觉我对另外一个人有感觉。
Paleontologist: Ok Geller. Last day of the conference, you know what happens to the keynote speaker.
好的,盖勒,研讨会的最后一天了,你知道主讲人会被怎样的。
Ross: Uh, Professor Claire, we're kind of in the middle of a conversation here.
克雷克教授,我们正在谈话当中。
Charlie: Yeah, can you guys just throw him in the pool later?
不能等会再丢他进游泳池吗?
Professore Claire: Or we could throw you both in now!
或是把你们俩都丢进去!
Ross: Ok, gentlemen! Please! Aren't we a little old for this?
好了,男士们!拜托!我们会不会太老了呢?
Ross: I mean, we're scientists, right? We're academics. And most importantly I ... you-you will have to catch us first. Go, go, go!
我是说我们是科学家,好吗?我们都有学术素养。而且最重要的……你们必须要先捉住我们。跑,跑,跑!
Mike: Ok, so it's a tie again, 41 to 41.
好的,又平手了,四十一比四十一。
Chandler: Ok, look! Enough is enough!
好的,听着,够了!
Monica: No, I have just to have two more points to beat him!
不,我剩下两分就可以打败他了!
Chandler: Monica, that was also true an hour ago!
莫妮卡,一小时前你就这样说了!
Chandler: I mean, please, look at you! Your hand is blistered, you can barely stand, your hair is inexplicable!
拜托,瞧瞧你!自己你的手都起水泡了,你连站都站不住,你的头发真是莫名奇妙!
Chandler: Pheebs, talk to Mike, Help me out.
菲比,去跟麦克说,帮我一下。
Phoebe: Yeah.
好的。
Chandler: Mike, you win this, you'll get the best sex you've ever had in your whole life.
麦克,只要你赢,你将会享受到你从未享受过的性♥爱。
Chandler: I say to fight crime.
好像是打击罪犯比较好。
Ross: You didn't see us! Monica?
你没有看到我们!莫妮卡?
Chandler: All right, look, I'm begging you. Ok, you've already proven you are just as good as he is, now we've missed our dinner reservations, so now let's just go upstairs, order room service, take a shower and shave your head!
好啦,听着,我求你。你已经证明你跟他一样好了,我们已经错过晚餐预约,所以我们就上楼去……点客房服务,洗个澡,然后剃光你的头发!
Monica: I can't just walk away! I've put in four hours!
我不能这样走掉!我已经投入四小时了!
Chandler: But ...
但是……
Monica: Look! You knew this about me when you married me!
听着!当你娶我的时候你就知道我是这样的!
Chandler: You agreed to take me in sickness and in health. Well, this is my sickness!
你答应无论我生病或是健康都要照顾我的。这就是我的病!
Chandler: What about the obsessive cleaning?
那洁癖呢?
Monica: That's just good sense!
那只是好习惯!
Monica: Aww!
嗷!
Chandler: You ok?
你还好吗?
Monica: No, no, no. Honey, I'm ok. Shake it off! Oh, no! No shaking, no shaking! Ooh! Ooh! Oh my God! I can't play!
没事,没事,亲爱的,我没事。滚开!不!别晃!哦!天啊!我打不了了!
Mike: So you forfeit?
所以你要弃权?
Phoebe: Mike wins?
麦克赢了吗?
Monica: I can't believe it! I lost!
我不敢相信!我输了!
Chandler: No, you didn't.
不,你没有。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: Because I'm gonna play for ya.
因为我要帮你玩。
Phoebe: You can't do that!
你不能这样做!
Mike: Uh, it's ok. I don't care which of 'em I beat.
没关系,我不在乎到底是打败他们其中哪个。
Phoebe: Ok, we're taking that paddle home, mister.
好的,我们要把那个球拍带回家,先生。
Monica: Honey, you don't have to do this.
亲爱的,你没有必要这样做。
Chandler: Yes, I do. Now, I may not understand why you have to win so badly, but if it's important to you then it's important to me, because I love you.
是的,我有必要。我或许无法理解你为什么一定要赢,但是如果这对你很重要,对我就很重要,因为我爱你。
Monica: But ... you suck!
但是……你很逊啊!
Chandler: You're welcome, sweetheart.
不客气,亲爱的。
Chandler: All right Mike, let's get this over with. Sudden death. Whoever wins this point, wins.
好的,我们快玩吧。快点受死。赢得这一分的人就算赢了。
Mike: Geady!
好的!
Monica: Oh my God! You're good!
天啊!你真棒!
Phoebe: It's like watching porn!
这就像是看色情片一样!
Chandler: And that's ... how ... it's done!
而这就是这样结束的!
Monica: My God, my God, that was so amazing!
我的天啊,我的天啊,这实在太惊人了!
Monica: When-when did you Hold on! I almost forgot loser! When did you stop sucking?
嗯,你是何时……等等!我差点忘了,失败者!你是什么时候开始不逊的?
Chandler: I never sucked, I actually didn't want you to know how good I was!
我从来就不逊,我只是不想让你知道我有多棒!
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Chandler: I don't know.
我不知道。
Monica: Well this is so great! Now we can enter into doubles tournaments!
这真是太棒了!现在我们可以参加双打比赛了!
Chandler: That's why!
这就是为什么!
Charlie: Are they still looking for us?
他们还在找我们吗?
Ross: Yeah, yeah. The bartender said that they uh, they split up into two search parties, the herbivores and the carnivores.
是的。吧台的人说他们分成两组搜索队伍,草食性组跟肉食性组。
Ross: You know, we as a group are not the coolest.
我们这一组并不是最酷的。
Ross: I don't think they saw us.
我想他们没有看到我们。
Charlie: I don't think they did.
没错。
Ross: You know, for a bunch of researchers, they sure don't look very carefully.
你知道,身为研究家,他们并没有很认真的探索。
Charlie: Um, so, I started to tell you something earlier, um ...
我刚刚要开始告诉你一些事……
Charlie: There uh, there was another reason I realized it was time to end it with Joey.
还有其他的原因让我跟乔伊分手的。
Charlie: I um, I kinda realized I ... was starting to have feelings ... for someone else.
我有点惊觉到我开始对某人……有一些感觉。
Ross: Oh. Can I, can I ask who?
喔。我可以问是谁吗?
Charlie: I think you know.
我想你知道是谁。
Ross: I think I know too but I've been really wrong about this stuff in the past, so-
我想我也是,但过去我对这种事的判断都是错的,所以……
Ross: I'm sorry, we uh ... we can't.
我很抱歉,我们不能。
Charlie: All right, all right.
好的,好的。
Ross: I mean, you just went out with my best friend, you know, I ... I just think it'd be a really really bad idea. Or, or not!
我是说,你才刚跟我最好的朋友交往过,我只是认为这会是个很不好的主意,或许不会,我是说……
Rachel: What?
什么?


《老友记》本章剧本下载