老友记 第十季 第三集

FriendsS10E03

Part1

2019年8月27日 02:32 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 10 Episode 3: The One with Ross’Tan.


老友记第10季第3集:罗斯日光浴。

Joey: Hey, Chandler, why do you think they call it foosball?
嘿,钱德,你觉得他们为什么叫它桌上足球。
Chandler: You know what I like about you, Joe?
知道我喜欢你哪点吗,乔伊?
Joey: What?
哪点?
Chandler: You're curious.
你爱提问。
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Hi. I'll drop Emma off at my mom's if we're still on for tonight.
嗨。如果我们今晚继续,我就把艾玛放在我妈那。
Joey: Oh you bet, yeah.
噢,肯定。是的。
Rachel: Ok. say "bye."
好的。说 "再见"。
Chandler and Joey: Bye.
再见。
Rachel: Bye.
再见。
Chandler: So, you and Rachel tonight, huh?
今晚和瑞秋有约,呃?
Joey: Yeah. Yeah, it's actually our first official date.
对我们第一次正式约会。
Chandler: Wow! So tonight may be the night! You're nervous?
哇!看样子今晚有事发生!你紧张吗?
Joey: Nah, no. This is the part I'm actually good at.
不,不。这是我最擅长的。
Chandler: What must be like not to be crippled by fear and self-loathing.
即使是恐惧和自我厌恶情绪也不能产生影响?
Joey: It's OK!
对!
Chandler: How can you be so confident?
你怎么能这么有信心?
Joey: Well, I...I know exactly what I'm gonna do!
呃,我…因为我明确地知道我要做什么!
Chandler: Really? Like you have a routine?
真的?就像例行公事?
Joey: No, no no no no. See, each woman is different. You have to, appreciate their uniqueness.
不,不不不不。知道吗,女人个个都不同。你要欣赏到她们的特性。
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Joey: No, I do six things! First, I look deep in her eyes. Then, I kiss her. Next I take my hand and I softly graze her thigh.
不,我会做六件事!首先,我要深情地望着她的眼睛,然后,我会吻她。随后我用手轻轻地擦过她的大腿。
Chandler: You mean like this?
你是说这样?
Joey: NO! Not like that, no no. No, like this.
不!不是像那样,不,不。是像这样。
Chandler: Oh, I see what you mean, that's quite nice.
噢,我知道你的意思了,真的感觉很棒。
Joey: More foosball?
再来一局桌上足球?
Chandler: and beer!
…还有啤酒!
Joey: Yeah.
好。
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Ross and Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey sweetie!
嗨,亲爱的!
Ross: WOW!
哇哦!
Chandler: Hey! Stop staring at my wife's legs! No no! Stop staring at your sister's legs!
嘿!不许看我老婆的腿!不不!不许看你妹妹的腿!
Ross: I'm sorry, it's just...how did you get so tan?
对不起,只是… 你怎么晒得皮肤?
Chandler: She went on one of those spray-on tan places.
她去了一个那种喷雾晒肤俱乐部。
Monica: That was supposed to be a secret!
那应该是个秘密。
Chandler: Did I say spray-on tan places? I meant surf contest, which she won.
我是说的喷雾晒肤俱乐部?我是说冲浪竞赛。她获胜的那个。
Ross: You, you got a spray-on tan?
呃,你做了喷雾晒肤?
Monica: Chandler gets pedicures!
钱德去美甲了!
Ross: Wh...what you do, like with the...the toe separators?
什么?你做了美甲?你用了那种脚趾隔离器?
Chandler: Why...why...why?
为…为什么?
Ross: Still, I can't believe that's sprayed on...I mean, it looks really good. I wonder if I should get one!
我还是不能相信那是喷雾晒肤的结果…我是说,这看起来不错!我也想做一次!
Chandler: Sure, then you should get a mini skirt so you can really show it off.
当然,然后你应该穿上超短裙去街上秀给别人看。
Ross: So, do you get colors or just French tips?
那么,你是涂了趾甲油还是只留了法式的长趾甲?
Monica: There. Here's their card.
在这儿。我这儿有张名片。
Ross: Thanks. Hey, I know where this place is! It used to be an X-rated video...florist.
谢谢。嗨,我知道这个地方!那儿曾经是个成人录影带…花店。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey Pheebs!
嗨!菲比!
Phoebe: Oh, you won't believe who moved back to town.
噢,你们不会相信谁搬回来了。
Monica: I know, Amanda! Ah! She called me too! She's the worst!
我知道,阿蔓达!啊!她也给我打电话了!她是最差劲的!
Chandler: Who's Amanda?
谁是阿蔓达?
Monica: She's this girl who lived in the building before you did. Then she moved to England and she picked up this fake British accent.On the machine this is her message. "Monica, darling! It's Amanda calling!"
她是你搬进来以前住你那间房子的女人。后来她搬去英国了,还学了假惺惺的英国口音。她在我留言机上的留言是这样的:“莫妮卡,亲爱的!阿蔓达在给你打电话!”
Chandler: Are you trying to do a British accent?
你是要模仿英国口音?
Monica: Chandler gets pedicures!
钱德去美甲了!
Chandler: Just so I know, how many more of those can I expect?
我只想知道,我还要受多少次这种奚落?
Phoebe: You know what Amanda said to me when she got me on the phone? "Oh, so sorry to catch you on your Mo-Bile!" If...if you don't wanna get me on my mo-Bile, don't call me on my mo-Bile!"
你知道阿蔓达跟我是在电话上是怎么说的?“哦,很抱歉打你的手机!如果你不想跟我在手机上说,那就别给我手机打电话!”
Monica: I know, and she's always bragging about all the famous people she's met.
我知道,她还老是拿她碰到的名人来吹牛。
Phoebe: Oh, I know! "I slept with Billy Joel". All right, who hasn't?
噢,我知道!“哦…我跟比利·乔(音乐人)睡觉了”。谁不是呢?
Monica: Oh, what are we gonna do! I don't wanna see her!
噢,我们该怎么办?我不想见她!
Phoebe: Ugh, Let's just cut her out!
呃,我们隔离了她!
Monica: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Cut her out of our lives! Just ignore her calls and dodge her util she gets the point!
把她从我们的生活里隔离!不理她的电话,躲开她直到她明白过来!
Monica: Oh, I guess we could try that, but...it seems so harsh! Have you ever done that?
哦,我觉得我们可以试试,不过…有点太苛刻了吧!你这么做过吗?
Chandler: No, had it done to me though. Feels good!
没,不过有人对我做过。感觉不错!
Assistant: Alright Mr. Geller! Right this way! So, how dark do you wanna be? We have one, two or three.
好的盖勒先生!请走这边!那么,你想要多深呢?我们有一级、二级和三级。
Ross: Well...I, I like how you look, what're you?
呃…我喜欢你的颜色,你是什么等级的?
Assistant: Puerto Rican.
我是波多黎各人。
Ross: Two, I think a two.
二级,我想要二级。
Assistant: You gotta face the red light. When the red light goes on the spraying is about to start so close your eyes. When the spraying stops, count to five. Pat yourself down to avoid drip marks then turn around so we can get your back. You got it?
你要面对着红灯。红灯亮的时候喷淋开始,所以,闭上眼睛喷淋停止的时候,数五下。向后仰一点防止出现液体流下的痕迹,然后转身我们就可以喷你背后了。明白了?
Ross: Spray, count, pat, then turn, spray, count and pat.
喷,数,仰,然后转,喷,数,仰。
Assistant: Wow, you catch on quick.
哇,你掌握得真快。
Ross: Well, I have a PhD, so...
那当然,我有个博士学位,所以…
Ross: One Mississipi, two Mississipi, Three Mis... WAIT! WAIT! I'm not...I've not finished counting!
一个密西西比,两个密西西比,三个密…等等!等等!我还没… 我还没数完呢!!
Ross: You sprayed my front, twice!
你喷了我正面两次!
Assistant: You never turned?
你没转身吗?
Ross: No, I barely even got to three Mississippi.
没有,我甚至还没数到三个密西西比呢。
Assistant: Mississippi? I said count to five!
密西西比?我是说数到五!
Ross: Mississippilesly? Well, how bad is it?
不要密西西比?好吧,那这有多糟糕?
Assistant: Ain't that bad yet, but it keeps getting darker for the next four hours.
不会多糟糕的,不过随后的四个小时颜色会变得越来越深。
Ross: So, how dark is it gonna get?
那么,会变得多深?
Assistant: Oh, you got sprayed with two twos and...
你喷了两遍二级而且…
Ross: I'm a four?
我是四级的了?
Assistant: Yeah, but your back's a zero. You're gonna wanna even that out.
对,不过你背上是零级。你想让前后一样的吧。
Ross: Really? !
是吗?
Assistant: You might wanna get back in there.
你可能要再进去一次。
Ross: Ok!
好吧!
Ross: Wait, wait a minute, there's no light on the back wall! How do I know when it's gonna start? Hello?
等等,等等,后面墙上没有灯!我怎么知道它什么时候开始?有人吗?
Ross: The same thing happened again!
同样的事情再次发生了!
Assistant: You got two more twos?
你又做了两次二级?
Ross: I'm an eight!
我是八级的了!
Rachel: Thanks for dinner.
谢谢你的晚餐。
Joey: I thought you paid. Ha, guess we won't be going back there!
我还以为是你付的钱呢。哈,看来我们以后再也不会去那儿了。
Rachel: So.
那么。
Joey: Yeah.
好吧。
Joey: Hey what do you say, we uh move this onto the likes of the couch?
嘿,我们到沙发上去,你说怎么样?
Rachel: I say 'cheesy line', but ok.
我要说‘烂主意’,不过,行。
Joey: What's matter?
怎么了?
Rachel: I am sorry, I don't know, I am sorry, I don't know why I did that!
对不起,我也不知道,对不起,我不知道为什么那么做!
Joey: Ok.
好吧。
Rachel: I am sorry! Again, I don't know, I don't know what happened, I must be nervous!
再一次,对不起!我不知道…我怎么了 我一定是太紧张了!
Joey: I don't get it, Chandler loved it!
我搞不懂,钱德很喜欢的!
Rachel: I promise, I promise, I promise, I won't do it again. I really do. I promise. This is gonna be great.
好吧,我保证,我保证,我不会再这么做了。真的,我保证。这次会很完美的。
Joey: Ok.
好吧。
Rachel: Ok.
好吧。
Joey: Was that good for you?
呃,你喜欢这样?
Monica: No, no, don't get it. Let the machine pick up.
不,不,别接。让答录机接。
Phoebe: Oh, yeah. Could be Rachel asking if someone could babysit again.
哦,对 可能又是瑞秋要我们帮她看孩子。
Monica: It could be Amanda!
可能是阿蔓达!
Phoebe: Oh, you're right! Oh. I was just kidding about Rachel. Babysitting is a gas!
哦,对了!我只是拿瑞秋开玩笑的。看孩子很好玩!
Amanda: Hello Monica. It's Amanda calling again. I am in the neighborhood hoping I can pop by your flat!
莫妮卡,你好。是阿蔓达又打来电话。我就在隔壁,想到你家来坐坐。
Monica: You're from Yonkers! Your last name is Buffo-Martisis!
你来自扬克斯市!你姓Buffamonteezi!
Amanda: Let's see...to assure you get this directly, ring me back on my mobile.
我看…为了确保你知道了给我的手机回电话。
Phoebe: Ok, don't hold thy breath!
好了,别憋住气说话!
Chandler: Hello? Is someone on the line?
喂?有人在用电话吗?
Amanda: Yes, I...I was looking for Monica.
对,我在找莫妮卡。
Chandler: Hang on, she's right here.
等等,她在这儿。
Chandler: Someone's on the phone, for you.
有人打电话,找你的。
Monica: We weren't picking up, it's Amanda!
我们在过滤电话呢,是阿蔓达!
Chandler: I get pedicures.
我做美甲了!
Monica: Hi Amanda! Uh...Actually now...it's...is not a good time. Dinner tomorrow night? Ok, Phoebe and I will see you then!
嗨,阿蔓达!实际上…现在…现在不太合适。明晚一起吃晚饭?好的,我和菲比都会到的!
Phoebe: Why, why, why didn't you just say no? !
为什么,为什么,为什么你不拒绝!
Monica: Well, I said 'no' to her coming over now! I couldn't say 'no' twice! Get this uncontrollable need to please people!
呃,我已经拒绝让她来了!我不能拒绝她两次!我不由自主地取悦别人的需要!
Phoebe: Fine, fine! You would not hold up well under torture!
好吧,好吧!一拷问你就会招的!
Monica: And you would?
那你呢?
Phoebe: I did!
我已经招了!
Joey: Uh Rach, are you sure you wanna do this?
瑞秋,你确定你想吗?
Rachel: Absolutely! Absolutely. I'd...it's just a little weird, it's you, and it's me. it's just gonna take some getting used to.
当然!当然!我…只是有点奇怪,是你和我。我们需要点时间来习惯。
Joey: Ok. Ok, well, uh, how, how can we make it easier?
好吧。啊… 我们怎么能让这个变得容易点?
Rachel: Ok, let's work from the top down!
好吧,让我们从上往下!
Rachel: Just work the bra, Joe!
解开我的胸罩,乔伊!
Joey: Ok, got it, yeah.
好的,呃,明白了。
Rachel and Joey: Ok.
好吧。
Joey: This thing welded shut.
这玩意儿焊住了吗?!
Rachel: Ok. You want, you want a little help?
哦!要我帮忙吗?
Joey: No no, I can...I can handle it ok?
不!不!我能处理这个!
Joey: I've been opening these since I was 9.
我9岁的时候就会了。
Rachel: Nine? What kind of a 9-years-old girl wears a bra?
9岁就会了?9岁的女孩穿胸罩?
Joey: No no no. I was 9. See, she was 16. Ok? Yeah. My parents had, had...I can't talk and work at the same time! All right, turn around, I gotta get a look at this thing.
不,不,是我9岁的时候。呃,她16岁。我爸爸妈妈已经… 哦!我不能一边说一边解!好了,转个身,我得看看这东西。
Joey: Sorry!
对不起!
Rachel: Well this is romantic!
这真够浪漫的!
Joey: I'm sorry! This never happened to me before! I'm an expert at taking off bras! I can do it with one hand! I can do it with my eyes closed! One time I just looked at one, and it popped open! I blame your bra!
对不起!这种事从来没有发生在我身上!我是解胸罩的专家!我一只手就能解开!我闭着眼睛也行!有一次我只看了一眼它自己就开了!都怪你的胸罩!
Rachel: It's a standard-issue bra clasp!
这是个标准型的胸罩搭扣!
Joey: Well. Then I blame you! Yeah! That's right! You threw me off with all your slapping!
那就怪你!对!是你把我的天赋都打走了!
Rachel: Ok well, well I'm really, I'm sorry about that Joey...but, do you think that maybe on...on some level, you...you, you don't wanna take off my bra?
好吧,我真的 真的很抱歉,乔伊!可你想过吗?可能是你潜意识里不想脱掉我的胸罩?
Joey: No! I don't have another level!
不!我没有那种潜意识!!
Ross: Hi.
嗨!
Monica: Oh dear God.
哦,天啊!
Chandler: Hold on! There is something different.
等等!有点不对劲。
Ross: I went to that tanning place your wife suggested.
我去了你老婆推荐的地方。
Chandler: Was that place...The Sun?
那个地方…是太阳?
Ross: Oh! And it gets worse!
哦!比那还糟!
Chandler: Oh My God! You can do a duet of Ebony and Ivory all by yourself!
哦,天呐!你一个人就能同时表现黑檀木和象牙!
Monica: How could you mess this up? It's so easy! You go into the booth, you count to five and you turn around!
你怎么能搞成这样?这很容易呀!你进到小隔间里,数到五,转身!!
Ross: How do you count to five?
你是怎么数到五的?
Monica: One Two Three...
一、二、三…
Ross: Damn it!
可恶!
Ross: I Know!
我知道!
Rachel: What is up with Miss Hawaiian Tropic?
夏威夷热带小姐怎么了。
Chandler: How was your date with Joey?
你和乔伊的约会怎么样?
Rachel: Well, it was good, until we got back to our apartment.
嗯,还不错… 至少在我们回家之前。
Rachel: And then we were fooling around and he started to put his hand up my leg and I kept slapping it away!
后来我们就搞砸了他把手放在我的腿上可我却不停的打他!
Chandler: You didn't like that?
你不喜欢?
Rachel: Well, it wasn't just me, alright? He freaked out too! He couldn't even undo my bra!
嗯,不光是我,明白吗?他也出问题了!他甚至解不开我的胸罩!
Monica: Wow, really? One time he just looked at my bra and it popped open.
哇,真的?有一次,他只看了我的胸罩一眼,它就自己嘣开了。
Rachel: I do not know what's wrong with us, I mean, we've kissed before and that's been great! But this time it was leading somewhere and I was very aware of the fact that it was Joey touching me.
我不知道我们怎么了我是说,我们以前接吻过,那很好!可是,可是这次我很在意乔伊抚摸我。
Monica: Well, you guys've been friends forever. Remember the first time that you kissed Ross? How weird that was? You couldn't stop laughing? You got through that.
呃,你们做朋友很久了。记得你第一次吻罗斯吗?那次多奇怪!你不停的笑?可你渡过了。
Rachel: Ok, that's true. That's true, we can do this. You're right, you're right, we can do this. We're just gonna power through!
对,是这样。是这样,我们能行。对,对,我们能行。我们有能力渡过!
Joey: Hey! Uh, Chandler, can I talk to you for a second.
嗨,钱德,我能跟你谈谈吗?
Rachel: No need! Problem solved, we are powering through.
没必要了!!问题解决了,我们要努力渡过。
Monica: Chandler, stop! It is not going to pop open!
钱德,停下!它不会嘣开的。
Chandler: You don't know!
你怎么知道!
Monica: Hi Phoebe!
嗨,菲比!
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Is Amanda here yet?
阿蔓达来了吗?
Phoebe: No.
还没。
Monica: Oh good. Good, look I'm so sorry, for screwing up that cutting-her-out plan. But I have a new plan. Chandler agreed to call here in a few minutes with an emergency.
好吧,我很抱歉搞砸了那个隔离她的计划。不过我有了个新计划。钱德答应我几分钟以后给我打个紧急电话。
Phoebe: Oh! Well ok, what kind of emergency gets us both out of here?
哦!那,什么紧急的事情能把我们两个人都叫走呢?
Monica: Well, what do you think of Mike and Chandler being in a car accident?
这样,你觉得麦克和钱德出了车祸怎么样?
Phoebe: Are you kidding, I love it!
你在开玩笑吗?,我太喜欢了!
Phoebe and Monica: Hi!
嗨!
Amanda: Hello!
你好!
Amanda: It's so nice to see you! Both of you! Look at me. Look how young I look! Oh gosh! We have so much to catch up on! But first things first: touch my abs I don't exercise at all! Oh, gosh, so Monica, you're married!
看到你们真好!你们两个!看看我。看我看起来多年轻!噢,天呐!我们有太多的事情要分享了!不过最首要的是:摸摸我的腹肌,我一点儿都没锻炼!噢,天呐,莫妮卡,你结婚了!
Monica: Yeah! Yeah! His name is Chandler and...
对!对!他叫钱德而且…
Amanda: oh, oh, smell my neck! It's not perfume! It's me! It's my natural scent!
闻闻我的脖子!这不是香水!这是我!这是我自然的体香!
Phoebe: Musty!
发霉了!
Amanda: Oh! Gosh! This is brilliant. Gosh, it's just like old times. I'm so happy you two are friends again!
噢!天呐!这太完美了。天呐,就像以前一样,真高兴看到你们俩又和好了!
Monica: When were we not friends?
我们什么时候不是朋友了?
Amanda: Well, it was 1992. And I remember because that was the year I had sex with Evel Knievel.
呃,是1992年,我记得是因为那年我和伊夫·肯尼(飞车表演者)上床了。
Monica: Ehm, we were friends in 1992.
呃,1992年我们是朋友啊。
Amanda: No I distinctly remember you were dodging her calls and trying to avoid seeing her.
不,我清楚地记得你当时在过滤她的电话,还尽量不见她。
Monica: You were going to cut me out?
你在隔离我?
Phoebe: Well...kinda.
呃…差不多吧。
Monica: Oh My God!
噢,我的天!
Amanda: Oh! Bugger. Should I not have said that? I feel like a perfect arse!
噢!见鬼。我是不是不该说?我觉得自己就像个饭桶!
Phoebe: Oh, in America you're just an "ass".
对,对,不过在美国你只是个蠢蛋!
Monica: Hello? Chandler, what's wrong? Oh my God, are you alright? Yeah, I'll be right there. I'm so sorry, but Chandler was in a car accident.
喂?钱德,怎么了?噢,天呐,你没事吧?好的,我马上到。对不起。钱德出车祸了。
Phoebe: Oh my God. Was Mike with him?
噢,我的天。噢!麦克跟他一起吗?
Monica: Nope!
没!
Rachel: Hey! Got champagne?
买了香槟了?
Joey: Yes ma'am, ready to power through!
是,女士,准备好加速过渡了!
Rachel: Excellent! Ok! Stick it in the ice bucket, the phone is off the hook, and in the interests of powering through...
太棒了!把它放到冰桶里,电话线已经拔了,集中精力加速过渡!
Joey: Uh! Sure, now. Yeah.
哦,好,现在。
Rachel: Ok Sexy, very sexy, sexy. Alright! Let's do it!
好了,性感点儿,性感点儿,性感点儿,很性感!好了!我们开始!
Joey: Ok, you're scaring me a little bit.
好的,你有点儿吓到我了。
Rachel: Oh! Get over it soldier, we gotta do this!
噢!过来大兵,我们要开始了!
Joey: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Ok. Haha, you like that huh? You like that? Let's kick this into high gear, huh?
好的,啊!你喜欢是不是? 哦,是的。你喜欢吗?我们开始换到高速档。
Rachel: Yeah baby, I'll show you how we do it!
对,宝贝儿,我来告诉你我们怎么做!
Joey: No, no, no! You...you kneed me in my misters!
不,不,不!你顶住我的小先生了!
Rachel: What? Oh my God! I'm so sorry. Joey? Are you okay?
什么?噢,天呐!对不起。乔伊?你还好吗?
Joey: Soldier down!
大兵牺牲了!
Monica: We are not friends with Phoebe anymore.
我们和菲比不再是朋友了。
Chandler: If she asks, I protested a little, but, ok!
要是她问起来 我会表示一点抗♥议,不过没问题!
Monica: I just found out that she tried cutting me out! Can you think of any reason why someone would wanna do that. What is wrong with me, Chandler, tell me!
我刚知道,她曾经试图隔离我!你有没有想过人为什么那样做?我怎么了,钱德?告诉我。
Chandler: I...had a very bad car accident.
我出了严重的车祸!
Phoebe: Oh, Chandler! Thank God you're alive. Monica, can I talk to you outside for a minute?
噢,钱德!感谢上帝你还活着。莫妮卡,能和你到外面谈谈吗?
Monica: I have nothing, to say to you.
我跟你没什么可说的。
Amanda: Wow, my flat is twice this size! You know, once they asked me to one of the Spice Girls.
哇,我的房子有这两个大!你要知道,他们曾经邀我参加辣妹组合。
Phoebe: Please, Monica? In the hall?
好嘛,莫妮卡!去走廊里?
Amanda: Ooh, that accident must've been terrible. You look positively ghastly.
噢,那场车祸一定很恐怖。你看起来脸色苍白得厉害。
Chandler: Well, aren't you a treat.
好了,你不满意吗?
Monica: I can't believe you tried to cut me out. Why, Phoebe, why?
我简直不能相信你要隔离我。为什么,菲比,为什么?
Phoebe: It was...it was right after we were living together and you were driving me crazy, ok? You were really controlling and compulsive and shrill.
那是在我们住在一起以后你快要把我逼疯了,知道吗?你什么都要控制,强制,还要尖叫。
Monica: I'm still all those things!
我现在仍然这样!
Phoebe: You're also so generous, and kind, and scrappy!
你现在还很慷慨,善良,斗志旺盛!
Monica: I am scrappy.
我斗志旺盛。
Phoebe: Exactly! Look, no matter what I tried to do, I couldn't keep you out of my life. Of all the people I've cut out, you were the only one who ever clawed her way back in.
当然!看,无论我要做什么,我都不能把你从生活中剔除。在我隔离的所有人中你是唯一一个我又把她拉回来的。
Monica: It's because I'm scrappy.
因为我斗志旺盛?
Phoebe: Yeah, you are. And I'm so glad that you fought your way back in, because I don't know what I would do without you.
对,是的。而且我也很高兴你通过斗争又回来了,因为我不知道没有你该怎么办。
Monica: I won't know what I would do without you.
我也不知道没有你该怎么办。
Monica: Well, I guess we should go back in. I mean you gave me another chance, I guess we should do the same for Amanda. Phoebe: Yeah, I guess you're right.
好吧,我想我们该回去了 既然你又给了我一次机会,我们应该用同样的方法对付阿蔓达。 对,你说得对。
Amanda: Can you believe it. I've never had any professional dance training.
你能相信吗?我从来没有受过专业舞蹈训练。
Glenda: Now, let me explain how this works. You go into the booth, and...
现在我来给你解释她是怎么工作的。你走进隔间,然后…
Ross: I'm gonna stop you right there, Glenda. Ok? Does it look like this is my first time, huh? Now I want 4 two's...and I want them all on my back.
就说到这儿吧,葛兰达。好吗?我看起来像是第一次吗?呃?我现在想要一个四倍的二级 …而且我想都喷到背上。
Glenda: Ok...
好吧…
Ross: Wait a minute, there's two sets of nozzles, which one is it? which...which...which one is it?
等等,这儿有两套喷嘴儿,应该用哪一个?哪个…哪个才是?
Ross: Oh! Son of a bitch!
哦!浑蛋!
Ross: Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗?
Glenda: How did we do?
我们该怎么办?
Ross: I'm a twelve.
我现在12倍了!
Rachel: What is the matter with us?
我们到底怎么了?
Joey: Well, I know what's the matter with me.
呃,我知道我到底怎么了。
Rachel: No, I mean with us, you know. I mean, is it supposed to be this...difficult?
不,我是说我们,知道吗。我是说,真的应该这么…难吗?
Joey: I don't know.
我不知道。
Chandler: That fake British woman is a real bitch, but she sure can dance...
这个假惺惺英国腔的女人真是个婊♥子,可她还真的以为自己会跳舞…
Chandler: Hey.
嗨!
Rachel: Hi.
嗨!
Rachel: Hi! Hey, listen, can we ask you a question? When you and Monica first hooked up, was it weird going from friends to...more than that?
嘿,听着,能问你个问题吗?你和莫妮卡刚好上的时候从朋友到超越那层关系的时候有什么怪事吗?
Chandler: Kinda...you know, sneaking around, having to hide from you guys...
应该…你知道,到处躲藏,跟你们玩捉迷藏…
Rachel: No, no, no...No, I mean...se-x-u-ally...
不,不,不…不是,我是说…性方面…
Joey: Yeah, I...I, was there a part of you that...that felt like it was...really wrong?
呃,是不是你们俩某方面 …感觉…这么做不对?
Chandler: Actually no. No, it felt right. You know, it felt like uhm...I can't believe we haven't been doing this the whole time.
实际上,不是。没有,感觉很好。知道吗,感觉就像...呃…我不能相信我们居然一直没这么做。
Chandler: I can tell from your expressions that's the good news you were hoping for...
我能从你们的话里听出来你们想的好事…
Chandler: Well, I'm gonna go continue to...spread the joy.
好吧,我想我该做的是 …继续传播快乐。
Rachel: Well, just because it happened that way for them doesn't mean it has to happen that way for us.
好吧,他们的反应是那样的不见得我们也要那样。
Joey: Yeah, yeah...Absolutely. I mean, just because something's difficult doesn't mean that you quit.
对,对…完全正确。我是说,事情困难并不意味着你要退却。
Rachel: Right, totally.
完全正确。
Joey: Yeah, so we just keep trying and trying until we...do it.
好吧,那我们会不停地试啊,试啊,直到我们…成功。
Rachel: Yeah, and if doesn't work, then we'll be just one of those couples that never have sex.
对,如果不行的话,我们就作对没有性♥爱的夫妇吧。
Joey: That's a...pla-an.
这也是个…计划。
Joey: Wow...I did not see this coming.
哇…我看这种事不会发生。
Rachel: I know.
我知道。
Joey: I don't, I don't get it. I mean, I was so sure this was what I wanted.
那我就不明白了。我说,我很确定我确实需要啊。
Rachel: Hmmm...Me too...
呃…我也是…
Rachel: How come Monica and Chandler could do it?
我想知道莫妮卡和钱德是怎么做到的?
Joey: I guess they weren't as good friends as we are.
我想或许他们不像我们是一对这么好的朋友吧。
Rachel: Aah...I bet you're right.
啊…我想你肯定是对的。
Joey: So...
那么…
Rachel: Yeah.
好吧。
Joey: I love ya.
我爱你。
Rachel: Love you too...
我也爱你...
Rachel: Alright, I'm going to bed.
好了,我要去睡觉了。
Joey: Yeah, me too.
好,我也是。
Joey: Ooh, yeah, I'm not going anywhere for a while.
噢,对了,暂时我还不想去任何地方。
Chandler: Dude, it's Chandler. Let me in.
哥们儿,是钱德。让我进来。
Ross: Go away! I don't wanna see anybody.
走开!我谁都不想见。
Chandler: I know, I went to the tanning place and the same thing happened to me. You have to let me in.
我知道,我也去了那个地方。而且同样的事也发生在我身上了。
Ross: Really? Did you count Mississipily?
真的?你也数了密西西比?
Ross: You, you're not tanned.
伙计,你没去晒。
Chandler: No, I just had to get a picture of this. I'll see you later!
没,我就想拍张照片。回见。


《老友记》本章剧本下载