老友记 第十季 第四集

FriendsS10E04

Part1

2019年8月27日 02:34 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 10 Episode 4: The One with the Cake.


老友记第10季第4集:艾玛的生日蛋糕。

Monica: Hey guys!
嗨,大家。
Ross, Rachel and Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Honey, I got us that room at the Woodford Inn this weekend.
亲爱的,这周末我有订到那个伍德福饭店。
Monica: That place in Vermont? You can take a hint!
就是在佛蒙特的?我的暗示果然有用!
Rachel: Wait, you can't go away this weekend! It's Emma's birthday!
你们这周未不能外出啊!那天是艾玛生日。
Ross: Yeah!
是啊!
Rachel: We're having a party.
会有一个派对。
Monica: Well, can't you just have the party when we get back?
能不能等我们回来再举办呢?
Rachel: No.
不能。
Ross: No.
不能。
Rachel: that day...that won't be her real birthday!
那就会很怪,等于不是她真正的生日。
Chandler: Gee if only she were one and had no idea what the hell a birthday was!
喔,更何况她才一岁也不知道生日到底是什么。
Ross: Come on, you guys, this is really important to us.
嘿,这对我们很重要呢。
Monica: I'm sorry, but Chandler and I could really use a weekend away. You know, to reconnect...emotionally.
喔,很抱歉,我和钱德希望一起度过假日,我们想沟通沟通,心理上的。
Chandler: There's this thing I really want us to do. I read about it in Maxim.
我们从以前就很想做这件事。我在美信杂志看到的。
Rachel: Well, can't you just go to Vermont the next day?
你们可以选择其他日子吧?
Ross: Yeah, we want everyone to be there. As much as I hate to delay you doing weird sex stuff to my little sister.
我们非常希望大家都能来...跟我非常讨厌你对我妹做那奇怪的“性”事,一样多。
Rachel: And I mean, you know, you guys...This is a big deal. I mean, how can we have her first birthday party without her aunt and her uncle? !
这是一件大事呢她不能度过她的一岁生日,如果没有她姑姑和姑父陪她。
Ross: I promise I...I won't do any magic.
我保证我绝对不会表演魔术的。
Monica: All right, we'll stay. We just drive up after the party.
好的,我们会留下来,我们在派对以后可以赶过去。
Chandler: Fine, but if we end up not doing this Maxim thing because of this party...
如果派对的事情害我们没做杂志上的事情…
Monica: Believe me, that is not why we won't be doing that!
那不是理由,好不好?
Rachel: You know Pheebs, when I was little, on my birthday, my daddy would hide a present in every room of the house, and then he would draw a treasure map to help me find them all.
你知道吗,菲比,我小的时候... 在我的生日...我爸会在家里每个房间藏礼物然后会给我们“宝藏地图” 叫我们自己找。
Phoebe: Oooh, I love family traditions like that. When uhm...when Ursula and I were kids, on our birthday, our stepdad would sell his blood to buy us food!
喔,我喜欢这种家庭习♥俗。但小时候,在我生日我继父会去卖他的血来买吃的。
Ross: Hey, guys!
嗨,大家!
Rachel and Phoebe: Hi!
嗨。
Ross: Hey, I brought the camera for Emma's video.
我带了摄像机,来录艾玛的派对。
Rachel: Oh, good, good! We had this idea to make a birthday video for Emma and we'll give it to her when she is 18.
喔,好呢。我们想要录艾玛的派对。当她十八岁时,再拿给她看。
Phoebe: Oh, cool! Wow, it's like a time capsule!
喔,酷。就像一个“时空胶囊”。
Ross: Yeah!
是啊。
Phoebe: Oh, just think...she's gonna be watching that video on a TV that hasn't even been invented yet! With friends who right now are just like babies! And they'll be living in a, in a floating city that the humans built to escape the ant people!
想象一下,到时她就会在一种现在还未发明的电视来看这个影带。和当前跟她一样还是个婴儿的朋友,一起看然后,我们住在一个浮起来的城市...为了逃避蚂蚁人。
Ross: That's the hope! So, is uh Emma awake yet?
希望是如此!所以,艾玛起来了吗?
Rachel: Oh no, it's still nap time. But she'll be up soon.
没有,现在是午睡时间。不过,马上她就会醒了。
Ross: Ah, and where is Joey?
乔伊在哪里呢?
Rachel: I said it's still nap time.
我说过了,现在是午睡时间。
Ross: Hey, there is uncle Joey!
嗨,来看看乔伊叔叔吧。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey, say something to Emma on her 18th birthday!
说句话,给十八岁生日的艾玛吧。
Joey: Eighteen, uh?
十八岁,哈?
Ross: Joey, NO!
嘿,乔伊,不要…
Joey: What, what! ? it's for her hot friends!
怎么啦,怎么啦?是要给艾玛很辣的朋友。
Ross: When they see this you'll, be 52!
当她看到这个,你已经是五十二岁了。
Joey: And starting to think about settling down!
就是我开始稳定下来的时候呢。
Rachel: Hey Joey, will you please set this up for people to put Emma's presents on?
乔伊,可以帮我打开吗?这样就可以放艾玛的礼物。
Joey: Love to! Yeah!
喔,非常愿意呢。
Joey: We were supposed to bring presents?
我们要给她礼物吗?
Phoebe: Yeah! I wrote Emma a song.
是啊。我写了一首歌给艾玛。
Joey: Oh, yeah! How was I supposed to know?
我怎么知道?
Phoebe: Joey, it's a birthday party.
这是一个生日派对呢。
Joey: Yeah, but for a one-year-old. What's the point...the other day she laughed for like an hour at a cup.Just, just a cup with a picture of Elmo on it dressed as a farmer. And he's standing next to this cow and the cow says "El-moo"!
是啊,但她仅一岁而已。重点在哪里?那天她对着杯子大笑一个多小时。只是一个普通杯子上面有艾魔(芝麻街的卡通形象)的农夫图案艾魔站在牛旁边,牛说了:艾-魔。
Joey: Yeah...that's a funny cup!
真是个好笑的杯子。
Monica: Hey!
嗨。
Chandler: Hey hey! Where's the birthday girl?
嗨,生日的女主角呢?
Rachel: Oh, she's still napping.
她还在睡觉呢。
Chandler: Oh, sure, she was probably up all night, excited about the party she knows is happening.
喔,当然,她昨晚知道要办一个派对就太兴奋了,睡不着。
Rachel: Look, I know that you guys really wanna get to Vermont and this isn't a really big deal to you, but it really is to us, ok? Emma will never have a first birthday again.
我知道,你们很想去佛蒙特,对你们也是一件大事。但这对我们也是一件大事,好吗?艾玛不会再有第二次的一岁生日。
Monica: All right...you're right. We're sorry. Now let's wake up Emma and get the fun time started!
好的,你对,我们很抱歉那把艾玛叫醒,开始派对吧!!
Rachel: No really, she didn't sleep well last night, so we can't wake her up.
她昨晚没睡好所以我们不能叫醒她。
Monica: Are you freaking kidding me, Green?
你是不是在跟我开玩笑啊,格林!!
Jack and Judy: HI!
嗨。
Ross: Hey!
嗨。
Monica: So glad you came!
很高兴你来了。
Jack: I can't believe Emma is already one!
真不敢相信,艾玛已经一岁了。
Judy: I remember your first birthday! Ross was jealous of all the attention we were giving you. He pulled on his testicles so hard! We had to take him to the emergency room!
我还记得你的一岁生日罗斯很羡慕我们给你的一切。他很用力的去拉他的蛋蛋,所以我们要带他去看急诊。
Ross: There's something you didn't know about your dad!
有些关于你爸爸的事情你还不知道。
Joey: Hey hey Mr.and Mrs.Geller! Oh, let me help you with that.
嗨,盖勒先生和太太,我帮你们放下来吧。
Jack: Thank you!
谢谢。
Joey: Oh man, this is great, uh? The three of us together again! You know what would be fun? If we gave this present to Emma from all of us!
见到你们真好我们三个又聚在一起。你知道更有趣的事吗?就当做这礼物是我们,三个人一起送给艾玛的,怎样?
Jack: Which one are you?
你是哪一位啊?
Monica: I can't believe Emma is still asleep!
真不敢相信,艾玛还在睡。
Chandler: I know, what are we gonna do?
我知道,但没辙啊。
Monica: I've got a plan. I've got a plan. I'm going to ram this platter really hard into your ribs. You're gonna scream out and that'll wake her up!
我有计划,一个好计划!有一个好计划!我会把这个铁盘很用力的砸到你身上。那你会痛的哇哇大叫,这样会吵醒她!
Chandler: I'm not going to Vermont with this Monica!
我不会和这种莫妮卡去佛蒙特的。
Joey: Hey! Pheebs, you know what? I was thinking...since you wrote a song, maybe I could do something for Emma using my talents!
嗨,菲比,你知道吗?既然你写了歌给艾玛,那我也可以给艾玛表演我的才艺。
Phoebe: So you're gonna...hit on her?
所以,你要去泡艾玛,是不是?
Joey: No, no, no! My talents as an actor!
不是,不是啦! 我的才艺是演戏。
Phoebe: Oh!
哦!
Joey: You know, I could like maybe...I could do a dramatic reading of one of her books!
我可能,可以…给她边读本书边演出来。
Phoebe: Or you could stick a fork in an apple!
或是,你可以把一个叉子叉在苹果上?
Joey: Hey, I think Emma might like it!
嘿,我想艾玛会喜欢呢!
Rachel: Oh! Emma might like what?
喔,艾玛会喜欢什么?
Joey: Um, my present!
我的礼物!
Rachel: What did you get her?
你要给她什么?
Joey: Actually we prepared performances.
实际上,我们正准备一个表演。
Phoebe: Well, separate performances.
分开的表演。
Joey: But equally real.
但是差不多。
Rachel: Well, that sounds like fun! Well, you know what? Actually? People are getting a little antsy waiting Emma to wake up from her nap, so would you mind performing them once now?
喔,听起来好好玩你知道吗?因为大家有点不耐烦要等艾玛起来...所以,你们可以现在表演一个吗?
Phoebe: Sure, yeah! yeah...yeah!
当然可以。好…好。
Joey: O...K.
那好吧。
Rachel: Ok! All right, everybody, let's get this party started, huh? Joey and Phoebe are gonna perform a little something for us.
大家听着,我们开始吧。乔伊和菲比要表演给大家看呢。
Ross: Oh, great!
喔,太好了!
Monica: Yeah!
还没准备就上去表演。好耶!
Phoebe: Are you gonna be embarrassed going up there having nothing prepared?
那你会不会觉的丢脸呢,什么都没准备就上台了?
Joey: Hey, I do it every week with three cameras pointed at me and a whole crew waiting!
嘿,我每个礼拜都这样呢,还加上 三个摄像机和所有团队等着我。
Rachel: So, Joey, what're you gonna do for us?
那,乔伊,你要表演什么呢?
Joey: Uh, I will be doing a dramatic reading of one of Emma's books.
我会边读艾玛的书边演出来。
Rachel: Oh. Ok, which one?
哇,好耶,哪一本?
Joey: Uh, well, it's a...one of her favorites, uh, "Riding the Storm Out. Coping with postpartum depression" eesh!
哇,她最喜欢的其中一本。“从暴风雨中脱险:对抗产后的抑郁症 ”…咿始。
Joey: "Love you forever". Love you forever. By Robert Munsch. Published by Firefly books...printed in Mexico.
“终爱你始终爱你”,作者:罗柏曼,萤火虫出版社出版在墨西哥印刷。
Joey: A mother held her new baby and very slowly rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, and while she held him, she sang: "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby, you'll be"...
一个母亲抱起她的婴儿慢慢的,往前摇,往后摇往前摇,往后摇... 往前摇,往后摇...当母亲抱着时,她唱了:我会始终爱你,我会一直喜欢你,只要我还活着你就是我的孩子。
Joey: And while he rocked her, he sang "I'll love you forever, I'll like you, for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be".
当母亲抱着时,她唱了:我会始终爱你,我会一直喜欢你,只要我还活着你就是我的孩子。
Rachel: Wow! That was amazing!
哇!真的太棒了。
Ross: Thank you so much for that gift!
真的非常感谢你的礼物。
Chandler: I was not ready for this today!
今天我心理没有这个准备。
Ross: Amazing...amazing.
太棒了,太棒了。
Rachel: Oh, Phoebe, I'm sorry! Phoebe has prepared something as well.
喔,菲比抱歉。菲比也要表演给大家看。
Phoebe: That's right, I've prepared a song for Emma. From my heart to hers. For there's no greater gift, than the gift of music.
没错,我准备了一首歌给艾玛。直接从我心里到她的心里没有比音乐更好的礼物了。
Phoebe: "Emma! Your name poses a dilemma. 'Cause not much else rhymes with Emma! Maybe the actor Richard Crenna, he played the commanding officer in Rambo. Happy birthday Emma!"
“艾玛!你的名字给我一个困境。因为和你名字押韵的少极了。也许仅有演员理查德·克里纳。他是演蓝波的长官。生日快乐,艾玛。”
Rachel: Is that it?
就这样?
Phoebe: No, of course not! No, I've, I've, also, you know, prepared a reading. Um, "Sex and the single mother. Finding your G-spot.
不,当然不是,还有…其他的… 我也要读一本书给她“性♥爱和单身母亲-查找性感带的方法”
Everybody: No! No no no!
不!不不不要啊。
Judy: Hello, Emma. Happy eighteenth birthday.
嗨艾玛,祝你十八岁生日快乐。
Jack: Right now that seems so far away, seventeen years.
如果从现在算起,还有十七年之久呢。
Judy: Yes, you'll be all grown up by then. We'll be...Well, your grandfather and I might not be here.
到时候你已经长大了,而到时候我们…你爷爷和我都不在了。
Jack: That's true! This message could becoming to you from beyond the grave, Emma!
没错,这信息会是来自我们的坟墓里。
Judy: After all, my parents died very young.
还有,我父母亲很年轻就过世了。
Jack: And my cholesterol's off the charts!
我的胆固醇还过高呢。
Judy: Remember, Emma, heart disease kills women, too!
艾玛,请记得,女生也会因心脏病而死。
Ross: Ok, cut! Great. Great. That was...that was just...yeah!
好了,好了,这样就够了。噢!
Rachel: Ross, um, don't forget to get a shot of Emma's cake. It's in a box in the fridge.
罗斯,别忘了要拍蛋糕在盒子,在冰箱里。
Ross: Ok, sure.
好的,没问题。
Rachel: Oh, you're gonna love this cake. I got it from a bakery in New Jersey, Corino's.
喔,你会喜欢这蛋糕我从新泽西州的面包店买来的,加理诺面包店。
Monica: Oh, my God, that place has the creamiest frosting! I used to hitchhike there when I was a kid.
喔,他们有全世界最好吃的奶油。我小时候喜欢搭便车去那里。
Rachel: Well, anyway, they make these great novelty cakes, in all different shapes, and if you give them a photo, they'll copy it in icing!
无论如何,他们做了很多种口味很多种造型,如果你自己准备照片,他们还会放到蛋糕上。
Monica: Oh, did you do a picture of Emma?
那你一定放艾玛的照片喽。
Rachel: Yes! On a cake shaped like a bunny.
当然,在一个兔子形的蛋糕上。
Ross: Uh, Rach? Does this bakery by any chance also bake erotic cakes? Say for bachelorette parties?
瑞秋,这家店是不是刚好也卖色情蛋糕?有可能给单身派对使用的?
Rachel: Ross, what are you talking about? Oh, my God! They put my baby's face on a penis!
你在讲什么啊?喔,我的天啊。他们还把我女儿的脸放在“小弟弟”上。
Phoebe: Oh! Now it's a party!
这才像派对嘛。
Rachel: Why you guys this isn't funny, all right? If I wanted this cake to be a disaster I would've baked it myself!
喔,如果真有那么好笑的话,我也可以自己做这种形状的啊。
Joey: Uh...is it ok that I still think it looks delicious?
啊,没事,我还是认为很好吃。
Judy: Jack, look at this.
杰克,你看看。
Jack: I know what you're thinking Judy, the resemblance is uncanny!
我知道你在想什么,其相似程度非常惊人。
Ross: I am this close to tugging on my testicles again.
我也差点再度拉我的蛋蛋。
Chandler: Ironically, that was the maxim thing.
讽刺的是,那和美信杂志一样。
Rachel: No, no, this is not what I ordered. Ok? I went all the way to New Jersey so that I could have the perfect cake for my daughter's birthday and I need a bunny cake, right now!
不是,不是,这不是我要订的我特地去新泽西州。只为了我女儿有完美的生日蛋糕还有,我需要兔子蛋糕。现在!!
Ross: Ask them if it would be faster if we cut the baby's face off the penis, so we can put it on the bunny...That is a weird sentence!
如果要快点的话,我们可以从“小弟弟”上取出她的照片,再贴到兔子蛋糕上。好像不是很适当。
Rachel: Oh! Believe you me! I am going to bring this cake back, I don't even want it in my home...Joey, don't touch it!
我会把蛋糕换回去,甚至我不想有这种蛋糕在我家。乔伊,不要碰!
Joey: I'm so confused!
我很困扰!
Rachel: Yes, yes. I still want my daughter's picture, but on a bunny cake. Yellow cake, chocolate frosting with nuts!
是的,我还是要我女儿照片,但是在兔子形状的蛋糕上黄色蛋糕,有奶油和花生!!!
Chandler: To be fair this one does have nuts.
说实在的,这上面确实有花生。
Ross: Hey, Mon, that was really nice of you to loan Rachel your car so she could go and get the cake.
嗨,莫妮卡,你真好啊,把车借给瑞秋。所以她可以去换蛋糕。
Monica: Oh. So nice of her to pull my hair till I dropped the key!
因为她一直拉我头发直到我给她钥匙。
Ross: Well, you know what? While we're waiting, you guys could tape your message to Emma for her 18th birthday, huh? Ok?
你知道吗,即然闲着就先录一段给艾玛的十八岁生日,好不好?
Chandler: Hi Emma! It's the year 2020. Are you still enjoying your nap?
嗨,艾玛,现在是 2020 年你还在享受你的睡眠吗?
Monica: We're Aunt Monica and Uncle Chandler, by the way. You may not recognize us, because we haven't spoken to your parents in seventeen years!
我们是莫妮卡姑姑和钱德姑父,你可能不认识我们,因为我们已经十七年没有和你父母亲讲话了。
Chandler: We used to be married, but then we missed a weekend away together and things kind of unraveled. Because of you! Happy Birthday.
我们本来已结婚,但我们搞砸了我们的一个周末,造成我们分开就是因为你!生日快乐!
Ross: Thanks, another good one. I can't believe I taped over my Big Brother audition for this.
谢谢,又一个有趣的胡扯。我不能相信我竟然录了这些。
Monica: Ross, Rachel promised it would be over by now. We seriously have to go, if...if we wanna get to Vermont.
罗斯,瑞秋答应过这时候可以结束了。我们如果要去佛蒙特现在该出发了。
Chandler: Uh I called them, last train leaves in a half hour.
我问过了,最后班次在半小时后。
Phoebe: And you know, I have a massage client soon.
你知道吗,我有要按♥摩的客户。
Ross: You guys, just, please...a little bit longer. I promise Rachel will be back with the cake any minute. Monica, remember...the frosting? Uh?
嘿,大家,忍耐一下!我保证瑞秋随时会回来。莫妮卡,记得这间店的奶油味道吗?
Monica: Alright, 5 more minutes.
好,我再等五分钟。
Ross: Hello? Oh no! What happened? Ok, ok, where are you? Ok, I'll be right there.
喂?哦不!发生什么事?好的,好的,你在哪里?我会过去的。
Chandler: Was that Emma? Is she up?
那是不是艾玛?她起来了吗?
Ross: No, Rachel got pulled over for speeding. She forgot her licence so now I have to bring it to her.
瑞秋因超速被警察拦下来她忘了带驾照,我得送过去。
Phoebe: Well, if you're leaving, I'm definitely gonna go.
如果你要走,那我也得走。
Monica: No! Wait! If anybody gets to go...it's us We've been complaining the longest!
等一下,如果有人要走那就是我们,是我们抱怨最久的。
Ross: No, wait! You guys, no, no, you can't leave! Rachel already feels bad that the cake's messed up. How do you think she's gonna feel when she comes back here and all you guys are gone?
等等,你们不能退出!蛋糕的事已让瑞秋很烦了,如果回来时发现大家不在那她会怎么觉得?
Chandler: I don't know! You'll tell us on Monday!
我不知道,你礼拜一再告诉我吧。
Ross: Joey! You're in charge, ok? You make sure, nobody leaves!
乔伊,你负责这里,要确认没有人退出。
Joey: Got it! Hey hey hey! Where'd you think you're going?
了解。嘿!嘿!嘿!你要去哪?
Chandler: To the bathroom!
去洗手间啊。
Joey: Alright, well the rest of you get comfortable, ok, because we're gonna be here for a li...Wait a minute, there is a window in there!
即然大家会待一段时间,请当做自己家里… 等等,洗手间里有个窗户...
Phoebe: Oh no! He's not getting away that easy!
不要让他轻易逃走。
Chandler: What're you doing? Get the hell out of here!
喂,你们干什么啊!!快滚出去啊!!
Joey: Well, that one did not have Emma's face on it.
那个“小弟弟”上没有艾玛的照片。
Phoebe: No, it did not.
是,当然没有。
Joey: No.
对。
Judy: Well, we better get going, it's late. Jack's not allowed to drive at night anymore. He has trouble staying in his lane.
已经很晚了,我们真的要走了,杰克不能在晚上开车了。他没法让车保持在车道上行驶。
Jack: The last winter I went up on a church lawn and drove right through a manger scene. The papers thought it was a hate crime.
去年冬天,我开车经过教堂的草地,然后撞上马的食槽报纸误以为那是一个报仇计划。
Judy: Anyway, it was lovely seeing you.
无论如何,很高兴可以见到你们。
Joey: Ok!
好的。
Judy: Bye...Bye dear.
再见。
Joey: Nighty-night!
晚安。
Judy: Nighty-night!
晚安。
Joey: Bye-bye.
再见。
Phoebe: Joey? How could you just let them leave?
乔伊,你怎么可以让他们退出?
Joey: Hey hey hey! I'm not gonna mess with Jack, he's a great man, he fought for our country.
嘿!嘿!嘿!我不会和杰克过不去的。他是一个好人,会保卫国家的。
Monica: No, he didn't! He pretended to be a Quaker to get out of Korea.
他才没有呢,他装成贵格会教徒才可以逃离朝鲜。
Joey: Well that's it! He's the last one to go. I'm locking you guys in.
够了,他是最后一个退出的我把门锁上了。
Chandler: You do know I can just turn them the other way around, right?
你知道那个锁是可以从里面打开的。
Joey: Oh! I forgot you used to live here!
喔,我忘了你以前住过这里。
Joey: Hello?
喂。
Estelle: Joey! It's Estelle!
乔伊,我是艾斯黛。
Joey: Hey!
嗨,你好。
Estelle: So, how did your audition go today?
你今天的试镜如何?
Joey: What audition?
什么试镜?
Estelle: The one I told you about last week?
上礼拜我和你说过的啊?
Joey: What? You never said anything about an audition!
什么?你根本没有说过任何试镜!
Estelle: Let me start over. I just got a call about an audition. I think you can still make it. It's down at the Astor Theatre and you need to have a monologue prepared.
那我从新开始,我刚接到你的试镜通知。你现在去还来得及,就在艾斯特戏院,还要自己带独白。
Joey: A monologue? I don't have...I got it. Aah! so...I'm gonna take off!
独白?我没有呢…有了...那我要走了。
Phoebe: Wh...what? No wait, you don't get to leave! I got a massage client waiting outside my door any minute!
什么?不,等等,你不能退出我有按♥摩客户等在我家门外呢。
Monica: Yeah, and we've paid for a room, that we're supposed to be in right now!
我们已经付钱给一个我们现在应该住在里面的房间。
Phoebe: Well, oh, ok now...Only one of us has to stay with Emma. Ok, and as the person who realized that, I get to go!
好好只要有一个人照顾艾玛就行了。好吧!是我发现的这一点。所以我可以走了。
Monica: No no no no...No! no! Let's figure out a fair way to decide who's staying.
不行,不行那我们想一个较公平的方法来决定谁要留下来。
Joey: Oh! I got it! Ok, everyone pick a number from one to ten. Alright? Whoever gets the highest number gets to go first.
喔,有了。大家选择一到十的数字,谁选到最大的数字可以先走。
Monica: Ok, ten.
好喔,我选“十”。
Joey: Ok, Monica picks ten, I call nine! Anyone else?
那我选“九”。还有其他的吗?
Phoebe: No, let's, let's just draw straws.
大家来抽签吧?
Monica: Ok.
好。
Joey: Or...we could flip a coin, and then multiply the answer...
或是可以用硬币…
Chandler: I'm begging you stop.
拜托你,不要讲话了。
Joey: Right.
好。
Monica: Ok, how about this: We got wind-up toys for Emma for her birthday. We can make them race, and whoever comes in last, stays!
这样好啦,我们从艾玛的生日礼物选一个发条玩具拿来赛跑。哪个跑最后的,就要留下来。
Phoebe: Yeah! Let's do that!
好吧,就这样。
Chandler: That sounds more fun than the thing we were gonna do in Vermont!
这好像和佛蒙特的事情比起来,好玩多了!
Monica: Everybody get your toys!
好,各位,开始选玩具吧。
Phoebe: Ok! I want the dolphin!
我要用那个海豚!!
Chandler: Thats a bear.
那是一只熊。
Phoebe: I'm too excited!
抱歉,我太兴奋了!
Monica: Ok. Alright, Phoebe, you get the bear, uh, Joey, you get the robot, and Chandler and I get the dog. Ok, and the race is going to go from here to here. Now the one who comes in last, stays!
菲比,你用这只熊。乔伊,你用机器人。钱德就用这只狗吧比赛就要开始了... 从这里到这里,谁最后一名的,要留下来!!
Joey: Ok, ladies and gentlemen, wind your toys!
各位先生及女士,卷好你的发条。
Chandler: Ok, on your mark...Get set...GO!
准备好了吗?预备,开始!
Phoebe: Go! Go!
快,快!
Joey: Come on robot!
不要停!机器人!
Monica: What are you barking at?
你在干什么啊?!
Monica: Wha...How the hell is that gonna help?
那个动作有什么作用吗!?!?
Chandler: I bought you. How did I forget that that's all you do?
我买了你!我竟忘了你只会这个动作?
Joey: Way to go robot!
好样的,机器人!
Phoebe: Yes.
赞!
Phoebe: Good job Alan!
干的好,阿伦。
Joey: Hey, good race you guys.
真是一个好比赛。
Phoebe: Yeah, see you later!
是啊,那就再见喽。
Monica: No! No, no...wait! We didn't lose. The rules clearly stated that the last one to cross the finish line was the loser. Well, our dog never crossed the finish line, so technically...
不,不,不,你们等一下我们没有输呢规定是说,最后跑到终点才是输家那我们的狗,没有跑到终点,所以技术上来说…
Chandler: They left.
他们已经走了!
Rachel: No, there isn't time to go to the bakery. We're just gonna come home...Everybody left? Alright, well just tell Emma that we're gonna be there as soon as we can. Bye...
你知道吗?根本没时间去面包店,所以我们现在回家了大家已经走了?好吧,告诉艾玛我们会尽快回家,再见。
Ross: Rachel!
瑞秋!!!
Rachel: Oh! God! Sorry!
喔,天啊,抱歉。
Ross: I can't believe they gave you a ticket. You're such a good driver.
真不敢相信,他们给了你车票。你真是一个好司机。
Rachel: Emma's awake.
艾玛起来了。
Ross: Yeah?
是喔?
Rachel: I can't believe this. This is her first birthday. She's awake. We're not even there. Everybody left. We still have this stupid obscene cake.
真不敢相信在她的一岁生日醒来时,我们不在大家也已经退出了,还加上这个烂蛋糕!!!
Ross: Hey, maybe I can fix that, you know. Try to, try to turn it into something else.
嘿,也许我可以弄好这蛋糕。试试看,改成别的形状嘛。
Rachel: Oh, don't even bother. We've already ruined her first birthday...And do you know how important these early experiences are Ross? Very! According to the back cover of that book that you gave me.
已经无所谓了,我们已经毁了她的第一个生日。你不知道这些早期的经验对她有多重要吗,罗斯?非常重要!依照你给我的那本书的背面图案弄。
Ross: Rach, she's not gonna remember this.
瑞秋,她不会记得这些。
Rachel: I guess...Oh, I just had such an idea of what this day would be like, you know? Emma laughing...and everybody gathered around her cake singing "Happy Birthday". Then we would all go into...HEY GET OUT OF THE ROAD YOU STUPID STUDENT DRIVER! They have to learn!
也许吧喔,我本来想像今天是怎样的一天,艾玛在笑...大家围绕着蛋糕唱“生日快乐”然后…嘿,不要挡路你这个笨蛋新手!!!他们总要学着点。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: It's not bad.
这不错嘛。
Rachel: Oh my God! Look what...you made it into a bunny. How did you do that?
喔,天啊。你怎么弄的,罗斯?
Ross: Well, I just made these two things uhm...cheeks. And then I split this to make ears.
我把这边改成脸颊这部分再分两边,变成耳朵。
Rachel: Well, I'm very impressed.
喔,我非常感动呢。
Ross: Some can sing, some can dance. I apparently can turn phallic cakes into woodland creatures.
有些人会唱歌,有些人会跳舞我显然的可以把“小弟弟”改成兔子蛋糕。
Monica: Now another way to organise your stuffed animals, is by size.
还有另外一种方法来整理玩具,就是按照大小。
Chandler: I'm sorry, is this a game for Emma or for Monica?
对不起,这是给艾玛玩的游戏,或是给莫妮卡?
Monica: Game?
游戏?
Chandler: Emma, you even know it's your birthday today? You're one! One-year-old, that's little.
你知道今天是你生日吗?你是一…就是一岁,这么小。
Chandler: Ooh! That's my girl!
天呐!我的宝贝。
Monica: That's how old you are.
这就是你的年龄。
Chandler: Did I teach her that? Did I just...impart wisdom?
是我教她的吗?或是我传授智能给她?
Monica: I want one...
我也想要有一个。
Chandler: Me too...
我也是。
Chandler: There's no one around. Why don't we just take this one?
这里没人,干脆我们带走她,好吗?
Monica:...and head to Canada!
然后跑去加拿大?
Chandler: I was kidding.
我在开玩笑。
Monica: I wasn't. Let's get going!
我可没有呢!!快点出发吧。
Phoebe: Hey, are Ross and Rachel back?
嘿,罗斯和瑞秋回来了吗?
Chandler: No, not yet.
还没有呢。
Phoebe: Oh good, I didn't miss the party.
喔,好耶,我没错过派对嘛。
Monica: What about your massage client?
那你的按♥摩客户呢?
Phoebe: Oh, I just felt so bad, missing this. So I just slipped him a little something, you know. As long as I'm back in five or six hours, it will be alright.
我觉得很内疚如果错过这派对,所以我给了他一些东西。五或六个小时后再做也可以。
Joey: Ok, if Ross and Rachel ask, I've been here the whole time. THE WHOLE TIME!
好!嘿,如果罗斯、瑞秋问起我,说我一直待在这里。一直待在这里!
Joey: I've been here the whole time!
我一直待在这里的。
Ross: Joey, we just saw you come in. You ran past us on the stairs.
乔伊,我们刚看到你进来,而且你跑上来时,在楼梯超过了我们。
Rachel: I don't care that you left. I'm just glad that you're here. Thanks you guys!
我不管你有没有退出,我很高兴你们现在在这里,谢谢大家。
Chandler: Hey, guys! Come on! You gotta see what Emma just did.
嘿,大家过来。你们应该看看艾玛刚做了什么。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Chandler: Emma, how old are you? How old are you today?
艾玛,你几岁?你今天几岁?
Rachel: Oh! Emma, that's right! You're that many!
对了,艾玛,你就是一岁。
Ross: Oh my God! Our daughter's a genius! Rach, this means...
喔,天啊,我们女儿是一个天才。这表示…
Rachel: NO, no science camp!
不要有科学的说教了喔。
Ross: Damn it! I'll put a candle on the cake.
真是的,我把蜡烛放到蛋糕上。
Rachel: Oh...and Emma, look at your stuffed animals lined up so neatly!
喔,艾玛,看看你的玩具排的如此整齐。
Monica: Thanks!
谢谢。
Ross: Ok, here we go! Emma's first birthday cake...go ahead, blow out the candle.
好了,要开始了这是艾玛第一个生日蛋糕快吹啊,吹灭蜡烛。
Joey: Yeah come on Emma, you can do it, come on.
快,艾玛,你能做到的。
Ross: What's wrong? Are you ok?
怎么啦,你还好吧?
Rachel: Oh yeah, nothing! These are happy tears! This is just what I wanted.
喔,没事。这是快乐的眼泪,这就是我想要的。
Phoebe: Hey, you made it into a bunny.
嘿,蛋糕已变成兔子形状了。
Joey: What is wrong with me. It looked more delicious when it was a penis.
喔,我怎么啦,为什么我觉得“小弟弟”的形状时看来比较好吃。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Ross: Ok, you ready?
好,准备好了吗?
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Ross: Aa-and...record. Ok.“Big Brother audition. Take one. I guess you could say I'm kind of a player.”
那,开始录了。 好。“试音。我猜你会说我是一个演员...”
Ross: Ok, let's...let's just try that, again.
好了。让我...让我再试一次。
Rachel: Ok.
好的。
Ross: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Hi Emma. Well, your first birthday is over, and it was really...
嗨,艾玛,你的生日刚结束了而且…
Joey, Phoebe: come on, come on.
快啊快!
Phoebe: Go, go, go Alan! Run you hairy bastard!
快啊,快啊,快啊!快点!


《老友记》本章剧本下载