老友记 第十季 第十集

FriendsS10E10

Part1

2019年8月27日 02:41 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 10 Episode 10: The One where Chandler Gets Caught.


老友记第10季第10集:钱德勒的风流事。

Monica: This cake is amazing!
这蛋糕太好吃了。
Rachel: My God, get a room!
天啊,去开房吧。
Monica: I would get a room with this cake. I think I could show this cake a good time!
我会跟这个蛋糕去开房的,正是时候让你们看看美味的蛋糕呢。
Phoebe: If you had to, what would you give up, food or sex?
如果你们必须放弃一样的话,你们会放弃哪一样儿,食物还是性♥爱?
Monica: Sex!性♥爱。
Chandler: Seriously, answer faster!
说真的,你回答得也太快了吧!
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry honey, you know, but when she said "sex" I wasn't thinking about "sex with you"!
不好意思,亲爱的我刚才说的性♥爱,并不是指和你一起的性♥爱。
Chandler: It's like a giant hug.
好象我还受了很大恩惠似的。
Phoebe: Ross, how about you. What would you give up, sex or food?
罗斯,你呢?你会放弃哪一样?性♥爱还是食物?
Ross: Food.
食物。
Phoebe: Ok, how about, uhm, sex or dinosaurs?
那如果是性♥爱和恐龙呢?
Ross: Oh my God. It's like Sophie's Choice.
老天啊,真是两难的选择啊。
Rachel: Oh God. What about you, Joe? What would you give up, sex or food?
哦,天啊。乔,你放弃什么?性♥爱还是食物?
Joey: Uhm...oh...I don't know, it's too hard.
我不知道,这太难取舍了。
Rachel: No, you gotta pick one!
不行,你必须得选一个。
Joey: Oh...food. No, sex. Food! Sex! Food! I don't know! Good God, I don't know, I want, I want girls on bread!
食物,不,性♥爱食物,性♥爱,食物,性♥爱… 我不知道,老天,我都想要!我要坐在面包上的妞儿!
Rachel: You gotta see these latest pictures of Emma.
我这儿有我女儿最新的照片。
Phoebe: Oh, how cute!
哇,真可爱啊。
Phoebe: Oh, she looks just like a little doll!
她看上去就象个娃娃。
Rachel: Oh, no no. That is a doll.
不不,那就是个娃娃。
Phoebe: Oh, thank God, 'cause that thing's really creepy! Oh, there's Chandler.
噢,感谢上帝,因为我觉得它看上去有点吓人。钱德在那儿。
Rachel: Oh. Who is the blonde, she's pretty.
噢,那个金发女郎是谁?她很漂亮。
Phoebe: OH! He's having an affair.
他有外遇了。
Rachel: He's not having an affair!
他才不是有外遇呢。
Phoebe: You know, I'm always right about these things.
你知道的啦,我在这事儿上面感觉很准的。
Rachel: No, you're not! Last week you thought Ross was trying to kill you!
不,你才没有呢!上周你还在想罗斯想把你宰了。
Phoebe: Well, I'm sorry but it's hard to believe that anyone would tell a story that dull just to tell it! See, there's something going on with them. Look, he's getting into a car with her!
对不起,但确实很让人难以相信,有人能讲一个洋娃娃也会讲的故事。我敢发誓。他们俩之间肯定有些什么事。快看,他们俩上了同一部车。
Rachel: Oh, that doesn't mean anything.
那并不能说明什么。
Phoebe: Oh yeah? Well, let's see. Ok, duck down.
是吗?让我们走着瞧。喂,趴低点。
Chandler: Hello.
喂?
Phoebe: Oh, hi Chandler. It's Phoebe. Uhm...I...I know that Monica is working today so I was wondering if you wanna come to the movies with me and Rachel.
嗨,钱德,我是菲比,我知道今天莫妮卡要上班,所以我想你要不要跟我和瑞秋一起去看电影。
Chandler: Oh, uh...I have to work too. Yeah, I'm stuck here at the office all day.
噢,我也得上班。我在这办公室里都闷了一天了。
Phoebe: Oh, well, it's a shame that you...that you miss the movie 'cause we were gonna see, you know, either "Liar, Liar" or "Betrayal", or..."An Affair to Remember".
太可惜了,你不能去看电影,因为我们打算看《大话王》(1997年)《危险女人心》(19♥83年)或者是《金玉盟》(1957年)。
Chandler: Those are all really old!
噢,这些片子可不是一般的老啊。
Phoebe: Ok, then maybe it'll be, uhm...
是啊,也可能会看…
Rachel: "Dude, Where's My Car?"
《猪头,我的车咧?》(2000年)
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Rachel: They're in a car.
他们现在在车里。
Phoebe: Ok, well, I'll talk to you later. Ok, bye.
好了,迟点再跟你说,再见。
Rachel: Geez!
天呐!
Phoebe: Ok. Quick. We gotta find a cab and follow them.
快,我们得拦辆出租车跟踪他们。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, ok. Let me just grab my night vision goggles and my stun gun.
好的,我得先去拿我的夜视镜和眩晕枪。
Phoebe: I got them.
我这儿有。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey! Hi, sweetie. Hey, you smell like perfume and cigarettes.
嗨,亲爱的你身上有香水和香烟的味道。
Chandler: I was in the car with Nancy all day.
我今天和南茜在车里面呆了一天。
Monica: Nancy doesn't smoke!
南茜可不抽烟。
Chandler: Well, at least the perfume is not mine, be thankful for that!
那至少那香水不是我的,你这点倒是不用担心。
Monica: So? What do you think of the house?
那么,你认为那房子怎么样?
Chandler: It's perfect. It's everything we've been looking for.
简直太棒了,就是我们一直以来要找的。
Monica: Isn't it? Then what about the...the amazing wainscoting and the crown molding and the dormer windows in the attic?
是吗?那些漂亮的涂层,冠形屋顶偏厦窗子和阁楼?
Chandler: And the wiggle warms and the zip zorps? What were the things you said?
还有蠕虫和爬虫?你刚刚在说什么?
Monica: Don't you love the huge yard?
你喜欢那个大院子吗?
Chandler: And the fireplace in the bedroom.
还有睡房里的壁炉。
Monica: And Nancy said that it's really under-price, because the guy lost his job and has to move in with his parents!
南茜还说这个价钱非常优惠,因为那家伙丢了工作,不得不搬去跟父母住,所以急于出手。
Chandler: This is bringing out a lovely color in you!
看把你兴奋的。
Monica: So? Do you think we should get it?
你认为我们是不是应该把它买下来?
Chandler: I don't know. What do you think?
我不知道,你怎么想?
Monica: I think we should.
我想我们应该买下来。
Chandler: I do too.
我也这么想。
Monica: This is huge!
这是件大事。
Chandler: I know.
我知道!
Monica: How bad you wanna smoke right now?
现在想不想抽一支?
Chandler: I don't know what you mean, giant talking cigarette! Oh, by the way, Phoebe called just as I was getting into Nancy's car, so if she asks you, I was at work all day.
你说什么呢,进言有功奖励香烟?对了,我正在南茜车上的时候,菲比打电话来了,如果她问起就说我一天都在工作。
Monica: Gotcha. When do we tell them about this?
明白,你打算什么时候跟他们说这件事。
Chandler: We don't. Not until it's a hundred percent. I mean, why upset everybody over nothing.
至少要等到事情完全确定下来,现在没有必要让大家都难受。
Monica: Ok. Right. Oh my God, that is gonna be so hard.
嗯,好的。上帝,这将会非常难受。
Chandler: I know. Good luck with it.
我知道。希望一切顺利。
Ross: I just can't see Chandler cheating!
我只是不明白钱德为什么要骗莫妮卡。
Rachel: I'm telling you guys, we followed them out to a house in Westchester, they went in for like forty-five minutes and then they came out looking pretty happy!
告诉你们吧,我们一直跟踪他们,到一所位于西切斯特的房子的外面,他们在里面待了有45分钟,出来的时候两人看上去都很高兴。
Joey: Chandler? Forty-five minutes? Well, something is not right.
钱德?45分钟?肯定有什么地方不对头。
Ross: So you went all the way to Westchester, waited 45 minutes and came back in a cab?
所以你们跟踪到西切斯特,还在外面等了45分钟。然后坐出租车回来?
Rachel: Yeah. And if each of you guys would like to pitch in 100 bucks, that'll be great.
是啊。如果你们谁愿意给100元的补助,那真是太好了。
Joey: I just can't believe he would do this to Monica!
我不敢相信他这样对莫妮卡。
Ross: I know, and with the baby coming?
是啊,而且他们就快有小孩儿了。
Phoebe: So...should we tell her?
那我们该不该告诉莫妮卡?
Ross: I don't know. Phoebe, if...if one of us saw Mike with another woman would you want us to tell you?
我不知道。菲比,如果我们看到麦克跟另一个女人在一起,应不应该告诉你?
Phoebe: Why? Who'd you seen him with?
什么?你看到他跟谁在一起了?
Ross: No one, I'm just saying if...
没有,我只是说...
Phoebe: Tell me what you know!
告诉我你知道些什么!
Ross: I know nothing! Mike's a great guy, it was hypothetical!
我什么也不知道,麦克是个好人,我只是假设。
Phoebe: All right...He is a good guy. You're right, he wouldn't cheat.
好了,他是个好人,他不会骗我的。
Ross: Believe me, if I did see with someone, there's no way I...
如果我真看到他跟另一个女人在一起。
Phoebe: Who did you see him with?
你看见他跟谁在一起了?
Rachel: Oh, look at her, so happy!
看,她多开心啊。
Monica: If only there were a smaller one to clean this one!
要是有更小的来清理这个该有多好。
Joey: Is uh...is Chandler here?
钱德在吗?
Monica: No, he's picking up dinner, why, what's up?
不在,他去买晚餐去了,出什么事了吗?
Phoebe: Well, look, whatever happens, we're here for you and we love you.
无论发生什么事,我们都跟你在一起,我们爱你。
Monica: All right.
好。
Ross: We think Chandler might be having an affair.
我想钱德可能有外遇了。
Monica: What?
什么?
Rachel: Phoebe and I saw Chandler with a blonde woman today outside on the street and then we followed them to a house in Westchester.
菲比和我今天看见钱德和一个金发女郎在一起,然后我们跟踪他们到了一所位于西切斯特的房子。
Phoebe: They went in together. So sorry.
他们一起进去了,很抱歉。
Monica: Oh my God! Oh my God that's awful! What did you think of the house?
我的上帝…太可怕了!你们觉得房子怎么样?
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Joey: Monica, you...you understand what we're saying, right?
莫妮卡,你明白我们刚才说的话,对不对?
Monica: Yeah, sure...uhm, I'm devastated, obviously...Did you think the neighborhood was homey?
明白,当然明白,非常清楚你的意思。你们认为那些邻居热不热情?
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: You son of a bitch!
你这个狗杂种。
Chandler: Is it me, or the greeting's gone downhill around here?
你是在说我还是说附近不再受欢迎了?
Monica: Phoebe and Rachel saw you with Nancy today and...em...they think you're having an affair.
菲比和瑞秋今天看见你和南茜在一起,他们以为你和她有一腿。
Rachel: Who's Nancy?
谁是南茜?
Ross: What's going on?
到底是怎么回事?
Monica: Ok, alright, guys, you'd better sit down, this is, this is pretty big.
好的…好的,伙计们,坐下说话,这是件大事。
Chandler: Yeah Uh, I'm not having an affair. Nancy is our realtor.
是的。我没有外遇,南茜是我们的房地产经纪。
Joey: I knew he couldn't be with a woman for 45 minutes!
我就知道他不可能跟一个女人做45分钟那么长。
Phoebe: Why, why do you have a realtor?
你们为什么要请地产经纪?
Monica: Uhm, she's been showing us houses outside of the city.
最近以来她带着我们去看市区以外的房子。
Joey: What?
什么?
Rachel: Are you serious?
你是说真的?
Monica: When we found out that we're gonna get this baby, Chandler and I started talking and we decided that we didn't wanna raise a kid in the city.
我们认为因为我们马上就要有小孩儿了,我和钱德商量过了,我们决定不能在市区抚养我们的小孩儿。
Phoebe: So you, so you're gonna move?
所以你们要搬出去?
Ross: Oh my God!
我的上帝!
Joey: Shouldn't we all vote on stuff like this? !
这种事我们总要投票解决吧?
Rachel: What is wrong with raising a kid in the city? I'm doing it, Ross is doing it, Sarah Jessica Parker is doing it!
在市区里带小孩儿有什么不妥吗?我不就正在市区里带小孩吗?罗斯也是莎拉杰西卡派克也是这么干的。
Monica: That's great for you guys, but we want a lawn and a swing set.
对你们来说这没什么问题,但是我们想要一个长长的秋千。
Chandler: And a street where our kids can ride their bikes and maybe an ice-cream truck can go by.
还有一条小孩可以在上面骑单车的马路,不时还会有雪糕车经过。
Ross: So you wanna buy a house in the 50's?
所以你们想买一栋50年代的房子?
Phoebe: You thought about what you're giving up? You can't move out of the city, what if, what if you want Chinese food at 5 am? Or a fake Rolex that breaks as soon as it rains, or an Asian hooker sent right to your door?
你们有没有想过你们正放弃什么吗?你们不能搬出市区要是,要是你们想凌晨五点钟吃中餐怎么办?又或者想买一块一响就散架的假劳力士怎么办?又或者是一个亚洲妓♥女就在你家边上怎么办?
Ross: You know what, if you wanna look for a house, that's ok.
知道吗?如果你们只是想看看房子,没问题。
Joey: No, no, it's not, don't listen to him! I'm gonna thump you!
不,不,不,别听他的,小心我扁你。
Ross: It's ok, because they have to get it out of their system, ok, but you're gonna realize, this is the only place, you wanna be.
的确是没问题,等他们真正住进去之后你们会发现,这里才是你们真正想要住的地方。
Chandler: Actually, we already found a house we love.
实际上我们已经找到合我们心意的房子了。
Ross: What?
什么?
Monica: And about an hour ago, we made an offer.
大约一小时以前,我们开出了我们的价码。
Chandler: Bet you wish I was having an affair now, huh?
我打赌你们现在宁可我有外遇。
Ross: You put an offer on a house?
你们已经开出价码了?
Monica: It's so sweet. It really is. It has this big yard that leads down to this stream and then there's these...these old maple trees...
那房子真的很好。的确是,那里有一个很大的院子一直通到一条小溪,那里还有很多枫树。
Phoebe: Wh? Again with the nature, what're you, Beavers?
跟自然环境有什么关系?你们又不是水獭。
Chandler: I know this is really hard and we're really sorry.
我知道你们一时很难接受我们的决定,我们也非常的抱歉。
Joey: Is...is this because I come over here without knocking and, and eat your food? Because I can stop doing that, I really, really think I can!
是不是因为我常不敲门就过来拿你们的东西吃?我可以不那样做我真的可以改。
Chandler: You know that's not the reason Joe.
乔,你知道这不是我们要搬出去住的原因。
Monica: Think if you saw it, you'd understand. I mean you guys were there. It's...it's beautiful, isn't it?
我想如果你们到实地看一看的话,你们会明白的。你们俩去看过,那的确很美,不是吗?
Rachel: Yeah it is.
是,确实是很美。
Joey: What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么?
Rachel: Well, it is, all right? When we were out there today, all I kept thinking was: I can't believe Chandler is screwing this woman, but man this would be a nice place to live!
我的意思是我们今天到那儿的时候,我所想的是我简直不敢相信钱德在和那女人干那事儿,但那并不意味那里不是一个适合居住的地方!
Ross: Yeah, I mean, if you moved there, you have to leave here. I mean, how can you leave this place?
是,但漂亮又能怎样?对,我是说如果你们搬到那里去住,你们就得离开这儿了你们怎么能离开这个地方?
Rachel: Come on Daddy, listen to me! It's like all of my life, everyone has always told me, "You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!" And then today I just stopped and I said, 'What if I don't wanna be a shoe? What if I wanna be a, a purse, you know? Or a, or a hat! No, I don't want you to buy me a hat, I'm saying that I am a ha...It's a metaphor, Daddy!
爸爸,你听我说。在我生命中,每个人总是对我说,"你是鞋子!你是鞋子,你是鞋子!"今天我停下来说 如果我不想当鞋子会怎样?如果我想做手袋?或是帽子?不,我不是要你给我买顶帽子,我是说…我只是打个比方,爸爸!
Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble.
你知道他的麻烦在哪里了。
Rachel: Well maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.
好吧,也许我应该和莫妮卡待在这儿。
Monica: Well, I guess we've established she's staying here with Monica.
我猜我们已经决定谁和莫妮卡住在一起了。
Ross: Your money is mine, Green!
你的钱要归我啦,格林。
Rachel: Your fly is open, Geller!
你的拉链没拉上,盖勒。
Phoebe: You guys, you know what I just realized? 'Joker' is 'poker' with a 'J' Coincidence?
伙计们,知道我刚发现了什么吗?Joker(11)是带"J"的Poker(扑克牌)巧合吧?
Chandler: Hey, that's...'joincidence' with a 'C'!
那真是带"C"的'巧合(joincidence)'。
Phoebe: Eww, look. Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles.
呃,看,那个丑陋裸男点了一堆蜡烛。
Rachel: Ow, that had to hurt!
那一定很痛。
Phoebe: Hey, it's your Thanksgiving too, you know, instead of watching football, you could help.
嗨,这也是你们的感恩节,除了看球赛,你也可以过来帮我们干点活。
The Guys: We will.
我们会的。
Monica: Hey, Rachel, you wanna put the marshmallows in concentric circles.
好了,瑞秋,你想把这些软糖粒摆成一个同心圆。
Rachel: No Mon, you want to put them in concentric circles. I, want to do this.
不,莫妮卡,是你想把它们摆成那样,我只是想这样。
Monica: Every year.
每年如此。
Joey: It's stuck!
我被卡住了!
Phoebe: Easy. Step. How did it get on?
小心阶梯,你怎么会把头给套进去了?
Joey: I put it on to scare Chandler!
我想把它戴上去吓吓钱德。
Phoebe: Oh my God! Monica's gonna totally freak out!
我的上帝,莫妮卡会抓狂的!
Joey: Plus, it smells really bad in here.
还有,这里面难闻得要命。
Phoebe: Yeah, of course it smells bad. You have your head inside a turkey's ass!
那是当然了,你脑袋伸到火鸡的屁♥股里面去了。
Phoebe: Oh, Monica, oh.
哦,莫妮卡,哦。
Monica: Hey, did you get the turkey bast...Oh my God! Oh my God! Who is that?
嗨,你们把火鸡…啊,我的上帝,我的上帝这是什么?
Joey: It's Joey.
是乔伊。
Monica: I got it! How about, if we win, they have to get rid of the rooster?
我明白了。如果我们赢,你们就得把那公鸡处理掉。
Rachel: Oooohh that's interesting.
有意思。
Chandler: If you win, we give up the birds.
如果你们赢我们就放弃那只鸟儿。
Chandler: But if we win, we get your apartment.
但是,如果我们赢了我们要你们住的地方。
Monica: Deal!
一言为定!
Ross: What was Monica's nickname when she was a field hockey goalie?
莫妮卡当曲棍球守门员时候的绰号。
Joey: Big fat goalie.
大胖守门员。
Ross: Correct!
正确。
Ross:"Rachel claims it's her favorite movie."
瑞秋说她最喜欢的电影是?
Chandler: Dangerous Liaisons.
《危险关系》
Ross: Correct!
正确。
Ross: Her actual favorite movie is...
实际上她最喜欢的电影是?
Joey: Weekend at Bernie's.
《老板度假去》。
Ross: Correct.
正确。
Ross: Monica categorizes her towels. How many categories are there?
莫妮卡给她的毛巾分类,一共分了多少类?
Joey: Everyday use.
每天用的。
Chandler: Fancy.
昂贵的。
Joey: Guest.
客人的。
Chandler: Fancy guest.
客人用的昂贵的。
Ross: Two seconds.
2秒。
Joey: Uhh, 11!
11种?
Ross: 11, unbelievable, 11 is correct.
太令人难以置信了,11是正确答♥案。
Ross: Chandler was how old when he first touched a girl's breast?
钱德第一次摸女孩子胸部的时候有多大?
Rachel: 14?
14?
Ross: No, 19.
不,19.
Chandler: Thanks man.
谢了兄弟。
Ross: Joey had an imaginary childhood friend. His name was?
乔伊有一个想象中的童年时的朋友,他叫什么名字?
Monica: Maurice.
莫里斯。
Ross: Correct, his profession was?
正确,他是干什么的?
Rachel: Oh, space cowboy!
太空牛仔!
Ross: Correct!
正确。
Ross: What is Chandler Bing's job?
钱德是干什么工作的?
Ross: 10 seconds, you need this or you lose the game.
还有10秒,你们得答对这一题,否则就输了。
Monica: It's umm, it has something to do with transponding.
嗯,好像是跟转码有关的。
Rachel: Oh...oh...oh, he's a transponce...transpondster!
啊,啊,是转码员!
Monica: That's not even a word!
你说的都不是一个正确的单词!
Monica: NOOOOOOOOO!
不!!!
Rachel: You know what, you are mean boys who are just being mean!
知道吗?你们是些卑鄙的家伙,太卑鄙了!
Joey: Hey, don't get mad at us! No one forced you to raise the stakes!
嗨,别冲我们发火!没人逼你越赌越大。
Rachel: That is not true. She did! She forced me!
不对,是她逼我的!
Monica: Hey, we'd still be living here if you hadn't gotten the question wrong!
嘿!你要不是答错题,我们还能住在这。
Rachel: Well it's a stupid, unfair question!
那是一个愚蠢的,不公平的问题。
Ross: Don't blame the questions!
不要把责任怪在题上。
Chandler: Would you all stop yelling in our apartment! You are ruining moving day for us!
你们能不能不要在屋子里瞎嚷嚷,你们把我们的搬家日给毁了。
Ross: Chandler! Chandler, I saw what you were doing through the window! I saw what you were doing to my sister of! Get out here!
钱德!钱德,我从窗户那里瞧见你们在干那事儿了,我看见你在对我妹子做什么!现在你给我滚出来!
Chandler: Listen, we had a good run. You know, what was it? Four? Five months? I mean, that's more than most people have in a lifetime! So, goodbye, take care, bye-bye then!
哇!听着,我们在一起很快乐多久?四个月?五个月?这已经超过大多数人一辈子的恩爱时光了,所以再见,保重。
Monica: Hey Ross. What's up? bro?
嘿,罗斯,出什么事了,老哥?
Ross: What, the hell, are you doing? !
你们到底在干什么?!
Rachel: Hey, what's...what's going on? !
嘿!出什么事了?
Chandler: Well, I think, I think Ross knows about me and Monica.
我想,我想罗斯知道我和莫妮卡的事了。
Joey: Dude! He's right there!
老兄,他就在那呢。
Ross: I thought you were my best friend, this is my sister! My best friend and my sister! I...I cannot believe this!
我还当你是我最好的朋友呢!她可是我亲妹妹。我最好的朋友跟我妹妹!我简直不敢相信!
Chandler: We're not just messing around! I love her. Ok, I'm in love with her.
我们不是玩玩而已的。我爱她。我跟她坠入情网了。
Monica: So sorry that you had to find out this way. Sorry, but it...it's true, I love him too.
真不好意思,你是以这种方式知道我们相恋的。抱歉,但这是真的,我也爱他。
Ross: My best friend and my sister! I cannot believe this.
我最好的朋友和我妹妹!我简直不敢相信!
Monica: Well, this is the last box of your clothes. I'm just gonna label it, "What were you thinking?"
这是你最后一箱衣服,我想在这上面贴个标签:你在想什么?
Rachel: So funny, 'cause I was just gonna go across the hall and write that on Chandler.
有趣,因为我正想到对门去,在钱德身上也写上这句话。
Phoebe: Ok, you guys, I don't mean to make things worse, but umm, I don't wanna live with Rachel anymore.
二位,我不想把事情搞砸。但是,嗯,我再也不想跟瑞秋住在一起了。
Monica and Rachel: What? !
啥?
Phoebe: You're just so mean to each other! And I don't wanna end up like that with Rachel. I still like you!
你们对对方太刻薄了!而且我也不想跟瑞秋最后闹得不欢而散,我还是喜欢你。
Rachel: Well, Phoebe, that's fine because I'm not moving.
菲比,那没关系,因为我不搬了。
Monica: Phoebe, you gotta take her! You know, I, I know I said some really bad stuff about her, but you know Rachel does have some good qualities that make her a good roommate. She gets tons of catalogs and umm, she'll fold on the pages of the things she thinks that I'd like.
菲比,你得跟她一起住!你知道,我是曾说过一些她的坏话,但是,瑞秋还是有很多优点的,这足以让她成为一个好的室友。她有很多商品目录,嗯 她会把那些她认为我会喜欢的产品所在页折起来。
Phoebe: What else?
还有呢?
Monica: When I take a shower, she leaves me little notes on the mirror.
我在洗澡的时候她会在镜子上给我留下留言。
Rachel: Yeah, I do. I...I do, do that.
是,那是我♥干的。
Phoebe: That's nice. I like having things to read in the bathroom.
很好,我喜欢在洗手间里读点东西。
Monica: When I fall asleep on the couch after reading, she covers me over with a blanket.
当我看完书在沙发上睡着的时候,她会为我盖上一张毯子。
Rachel: Well, you know what, I don't want you to be cold.
你知道啦,我不想让你着凉了。
Monica: And, when I told her that I was gonna be moving in with Chandler, she was really supportive. You were so great. You made it so easy. And now you have to leave. And I have to live with a boy!
还有,当我告诉她,我要跟钱德一起住的时候,她真的是很支持我。你太好了,你把一件困难的事情变得轻松简单。现在,你得走了,而我得和男生住在一起!
Chandler: Hey.
嗨!
Monica: She really left.
她真的走了。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢。
Chandler: No problem roomie.
没问题,室友。
Monica: Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗?
Chandler: Sure!
当然!
Monica: What the hell is that dog doing here?
那只狗在那儿干什么?
Chandler: Little toast here. I know this isn't exactly the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you all planned, but for me, this is been really great, you know, I think because it didn't involve divorce or projectile vomiting.
我来说点祝酒词吧,我知道这并不是你们所计划的感恩节,但对于我来说,这个节真的是太棒了,知道吗?我之所以这样认为是因为,这个节里面没有离婚和吐得一塌糊涂。
Chandler: Anyway, I was just thinking, I mean, if you'd gone to Vail, and if you guys'd been with your family, if you didn't have syphilis and stuff, we wouldn't be all together, you know? So I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I'm very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
无论怎样,我只是在想,如果你去了山谷,如果你和你的家人在一起,如果你没做性病这类的广告,我们就不可能在一起,对不对?所以,我想说的是我很感激你们,因为你们的感恩节计划全砸了。
All: That's so sweet. Thank you.
太感人了,谢啦。
Ross: And hey, here's to a lousy Christmas.
为糟糕的圣诞节干杯。
Rachel: And a crappy New Year.
也为糟糕的新年干杯。
All: Here, here!
干杯!
Rachel: You can't move. You just...you just can't.
你们不能搬,你们就是不能这样做。
Joey: Rachel's right. This is where you guys belong.
瑞秋说得对,你们俩是属于这里的。
Phoebe: Yeah, you guy...you don't wanna live in Westchester. That's like the worst of the Chesters.
是啊,你们可不能搬到西切斯特,那是最糟糕的切斯特。
Ross: You know, sometimes when I'm alone in my apartment, I look over here, and you guys...are just having dinner or...watching TV or something, but...makes me feel better. And now when I look over, who am I gonna see? The Gottliebs, the Yangs? They don't make me feel so good.
知道吗,有时我独自一人在我的寓所的时候,望向这边你们正在吃晚餐看电视或是做着其它什么事。这让我感觉好很多。现在,你们搬走之后,我再望过来的时候,我会看到谁?高特里?杨?他们不会让我感觉如此之好!
Rachel: Yeah. So, so don't move, ok? Just stay here and...maybe close your blinds at night.
是啊,所以别搬了,对,就留下吧。晚上的时候别忘了拉窗帘就行了。
Ross: Hey.
喂!
Chandler: Hello? It's Nancy, they responded to our offer.
喂?是南茜,他们答复我们开出的价码了。
Monica: And?
然后?
Chandler: Ok, thanks. They passed. They said they wouldn't go a penny under the asking price.
好的,谢谢。他们否决了,他们不想对价♥格做任何让步。
Monica: We can't afford that.
我们负担不起那价♥格。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: Well, there you go.
好了,如你们所愿了。
Joey: Really sorry, you guys.
真抱歉。
Ross: Yeah. I'm sorry too. I'm even more sorry that that phone call didn't come before I told you about looking through the window.
我也很抱歉。要是那个电话在我说出,从窗户那边望过来之前打来的话,就好了。
Rachel: Yeah, we're gonna let you be alone.
我们还是让你们俩单独待一会儿吧。
Phoebe: You're gonna be ok?
你们没事吧?
Monica: Yeah, we'll be ok.
我们没事的。
Ross: Love you guys.
我爱你们。
Joey: Hey, you know, I'm really sorry I wasn't more supportive before.
很抱歉,刚才没有支持你们。
Chandler: That's ok, we understand.
没关系,我们能理解。
Joey: Yeah. And...and about this Nancy...If you're not sleeping with her, should I?
对了,关于这个南茜。如果你没跟她上床的话,能不能让我上?
Monica: I know there'll be other houses, but it's just so...I love that one so much.
我知道外面还有很多房子,但是这栋…我太爱这栋房子了。
Chandler: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: Um, it's a good thing we got it then.
所以得到这栋房子是天大的喜事。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: We got the house.
我们买到那房子了。
Monica: Oh my God! Chandler: I just didn't wanna tell you in front of them.
噢,我的上帝。 我只是不想当着他们的面告诉你。
Monica: Oh my God! My God! We've got the house? !
我的上帝,上帝啊,我们买到那栋房子了。
Chandler: We're getting the house! Oh, We're getting the house.
我们买到那栋房子了。对,我们买到了。
Monica: And a baby.
还有孩子。
Chandler: We're growing up.
我们长大了。
Monica: We sure are.
是啊。
Chandler: So who's gonna tell them?
谁去跟他们说呢?
Monica: Not it!
不是我。
Chandler: Not it! Damn it!
也不是我,晚了一步。
Monica: Rachel, this is yours.
瑞秋,这是给你的。
Rachel: Why? What're these for?
为什么送我们这些礼物?
Chandler: You'll see.
过会就知道了。
Monica: All right, everybody open them!
好了,大家都请打开来看看吧。
Rachel: Ooh! Oh, wow this is so beautiful.
好漂亮啊。
Phoebe: Oh! These're the ones I was looking at in the store.
这个正是我上次在商店里相中的那一款小饰品!
Monica: I know.
我知道。
Ross: Oh I love this.
我喜欢这个。
Joey: A meatball sub? Thanks!
赛百味肉球三明治!谢谢!
Ross: Seriously you guys, what's going on? What're these for?
说真的,你们怎么了?为什么送我们这些礼物?
Chandler: Well, I didn't know how to tell you before, but...We got the house.
我先前不知道该怎么跟你们说。但是,我们买到那房子了。
Monica: Enjoy!
好好享受吧。
Joey: What'd they say?
他们刚说啥了?


《老友记》本章剧本下载