老友记 第十季 第十三集

FriendsS10E13

Part1

2019年8月27日 02:46 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 10 Episode 13: The One where Joey Speaks French.


老友记第10季第13集:乔伊说法语。

Phoebe: Hi!
嘿!
All: Hey! Hi!
嘿!嘿!
Rachel: How was the honeymoon?
蜜月过的怎么样?
Phoebe: Oh, incredible! Oh! Champagne, candle-lit dinners, moonlight walks on the beach, it was so romantic!
哦,好极了!哦,香槟,烛光晚餐,还有银色沙滩漫步非常浪漫!
Chandler: So, where's Mike?
那,麦克在哪呢?
Phoebe: Oh, he's at the doctor, he didn't poop the whole time we were there! Shoot, I wasn't supposed to tell you that! Um I mean, ok, he's-he's at a gig.
哦,看病去了。我们在那的时候他并没拉个没完...该死,我不应该告诉你们这些的,我是说...。好吧,他在演出。
Chandler: A gig we're definitely not going to.
我们不会再去看了。
Joey: Well anyway, I'm glad you're back, I really need your help.
很高兴你回来了,我需要你帮忙。
Phoebe: Oh, why? What's up?
哦,什么事?
Joey: Well, I have an audition for this play and for some of it I have to speak French. Which, according to my resume, I'm fluent in.
唔,我有个面试,剧本要求有些台词说法语,而我的简历里说我法语很流利。
Ross: Joey, you shouldn't lie on your résumé.
乔伊,你不应该在简历里撒谎。
Monica: Yeah, you really shouldn't. By the way, how was that year-long dig in Cairo?
对呀,你真的不应该!哎,对了,你在开罗那一年的考古挖掘怎么样了?
Ross: It was ok...
还行啦。
Rachel: I do not know you spoke French.
我怎么不知道你会说法语。
Phoebe: Oui, bien sur je parle francais! Qu'est-ce que tu penses alors?
(法语)
Rachel: Oh...you're so sexy!
哦,你真性感。
Joey: Well so, will you help me? I really wanna be in this play.
唔,那你愿意帮我吗?我真的很想演这部戏。
Phoebe: Sure! Tout le plaisir est pour moi, mon ami.
当然,(法语)
Rachel: Oh seriously, stop it, or I'm gonna jump on ya.
说真的,别再说法语了,不然我就扑到你身上去了。
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Hey.
嗨!
Chandler: Why're you wearing my apron?
嘿。你干吗穿着我的围裙?
Monica: I'm making cookies for Erica. Oh, by the way, we have to leave for the airport soon, her plane comes in about an hour.
我在给艾瑞卡做饼干。哦,对了,我们得快点儿去机场,她的飞机一小时后降落。
Chandler: Oh, hey, when she gets here, is it ok if I introduce you two as "my wife" and "the woman who's carrying my child"? No? Divorce?
哦,嘿,那她到了以后,我能不能把你们俩介绍成我老婆和我孩子她妈?不行?你要跟我离婚?
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: Uh, you guys know where Rachel is?
你们知道瑞秋在哪吗?
Monica: No, we haven't seen her since this morning.
不知道,从今天早上就没见着她。
Ross: So unbelievable. She was supposed to meet me half an hour ago with Emma.
难以置信!她半小时前就该带着艾玛跟我碰头的。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Well...these are for Erica!
这些是给艾瑞卡准备的!
Ross: What? She's gonna eat all those cookies?
那她也吃不了这么多吧?
Monica: Well, I want he baby to come out all cute and fat!
嗯,我想让小宝宝养的胖胖的。
Ross: So, why, why is Erica coming to visit?
艾瑞卡干吗要来这儿?
Monica: Well, because we want to get to know her better and thought she's never been to New York so she wants to see all the tourists' spots...you know, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building...
我们想跟她再熟悉熟悉,还有…她没来过纽约,所以她想逛逛那些旅游景点自由女神像啦,帝国大厦啦…
Chandler: Oh, those places! There's always so many people, they're being corralled like cattle, and, you know, there's always some idiot who goes "Mooooo"!
哦,那些烂地方总是像牛群一样挤的满满的。还有,那儿总是有些傻瓜学牛叫。
Monica: Well, if it annoys you so much, then why do you do it?
唔,要是那这么惹你烦,你干吗也那么做呢?
Ross: Hey you should take her to a museum.
你应该带她去博物馆。
Monica: Oh please. So I can hear Chandler say over and over again "You call this art? I can make that."
喔,得了吧。那样我会听到钱德一遍遍地说:"你管这叫艺术?我也能画"
Chandler: It was a tower of sponges.
那就是个海绵做的塔。
Ross: Oh, hi! Hi! Thanks for showing you up thirty minutes late!
哦,嗨,谢天谢地,你才晚了30分钟。
Rachel: Ross...
罗斯...
Ross: No, no, no, I'm sure you have a great excuse, wh-was it a hair appointment, a mani-pedi or was there a sale at Barney's?
不用多费口舌,我肯定你有个好借口。是什么,美发预约?修指甲还是巴尼斯(纽约精品店)大降价?
Rachel: My father had an heart attack...while I was at Barney's.
我爸爸得了心脏病…在我逛巴尼斯的时候。
Ross: Oh my God.
哦,我的上帝。
Monica: Honey.
亲爱的。
Chandler: I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉。
Ross: Is...is he ok?
他还好吧?
Rachel: Yeah, they said he's gonna be fine, but he's still heavily sedated.
是的,他们说他会好的。但他还是得服药静养。
Ross: Ok, ok. I'm gonna come out to Long Island with you, I mean, you...you can't be alone right now.
好吧,我跟你一起去长岛,你现在不能就一个人。
Rachel: No, come on, I'm totally ok. I don't need you to come! I can totally handle this on my own.
不用了,我还行。我用不着你来。我一个人能撑得住。
Ross: Still...still, let me come...for me.
尽管如此,还是让我来吧… 就算是为了我。
Rachel: Ok. You really need to.
好吧,如果你真的需要的话。
Ross: I bet someone could use one of Monica's freshly baked cookies.
我看吃点莫妮卡刚烤好的饼干♥你感觉会好点。
Rachel: Oh, I really could.
哦,我还真想吃点。
Ross: Oh!
哦。
Rachel: Ohh...
哦。
Phoebe: All right, it seems pretty simple. Your first line is "My name is Claude", so, just repeat after me.
好的,这看起来很简单。你的第一句台词是 "我的名字叫克劳德。" 好,跟我念。
Phoebe: "Je m'appelle Claude".
(法语)我的名字叫克劳德。
Joey: Je de coup Clow.
(不知所云)
Phoebe: Well, just...let's try it again.
呃,我们再试一遍。
Joey: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: Je m'appelle Claude.
(法语)我的名字叫克劳德。
Joey: Je depli mblue.
(不知所云)
Phoebe: Huh. It's not...quite what I'm saying.
你跟我说得…不太一样。
Joey: Really? Sounds exactly the same to me.
真的?我听着一模一样啊。
Phoebe: It does, really?
是吗?真的?
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: All right, well let just try it again.
我们再试一遍。
Joey: Okay.
好吧。
Phoebe: Really listen.
仔细听着。
Joey: Got it.
好。
Phoebe: Ok. Je m'appelle Claude.
好。(法语)我的名字叫克劳德。
Joey: Je te flouppe Fli.
(不知所云)
Phoebe: Oh, mon Dieu!
(法语)
Joey: Oh, de fuff!
(不知所云)
Monica: Hey you guys.
嘿,伙计们!
Phoebe: Hi!
嘿。
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: I want you to meet someone really special. Phoebe, this is Erica. And this is the baby!
我想要你们见个特别的客人菲比,这是艾瑞卡,这是小宝宝。
Phoebe: Oh!
哦。
Monica: Joey. Erica, baby!
乔伊,艾瑞卡,宝宝。
Joey: Hi.
嘿。
Erica: Hey!
嘿。
Monica: Everyone. Erica, baby!
大家伙儿!艾瑞卡,宝宝。
Chandler: Monica. Calm, self.
莫妮卡,冷静,自持。
Chandler: Hey, sit down.
请坐。
Erica: Thank you. It's really nice to meet you guys, I can't believe I'm here!
谢谢。真高兴见到你们。我都不敢相信来到这儿了。
Joey: Well, welcome to New York City! Or should I say "ghe deu flooff New York City"?
唔,欢迎来到纽约,或者我应该说“(不知所云)”
Chandler: Why would you say that?
你干吗要说那个?
Phoebe: Ok. What're you gonna be doing today?
你们今天打算干什么?
Erica: Oh, I wanna see everything! Time Square, Coney Island, Rockefeller Center...
哦,我想看看所有的地方,时代广场,科尼岛,洛克菲勒中心…
Joey: Oh, you know what you should do? You should walk all the way to the top of Statue of Liberty.
哦,你知道你该干什么吗,你应该一路爬到自由女神像的顶上。
Erica: Oh yeah, let's do that!
哦,对呀,我们去爬吧! 好主意。
Chandler: Great! This baby better be really good.
这个小宝宝得够结实才行。
Rachel: Hi, uhm, excuse me, I'm here to see my father. My name is Rachel Green.
嗨,打扰一下,我来看望我的父亲。我叫瑞秋格林。
Ross: And I'm Doctor Ross Geller.
我是罗斯盖勒博士。
Rachel: Ross, please, this is a hospital, ok? That actually means something here.
罗斯,行了吧。这里是医院,博士(与“医生”同词)在这儿是有其他意义的。
Rachel: Can somebody please go in?
那么,我们能进去吗?
Nurse: Absolutely.
当然了。
Ross: Rach, I think I'm gonna wait out here, because my throat is feeling a little scratchy, I-I don't wanna infect him.
瑞秋,我想我还是等在外面吧。我的喉咙有点痒,我不想传染给他。
Rachel: Ross, please, don't be so scared of him!
罗斯,得了,别那么怕他。
Ross: I'm not scared of him, I'm really sick!
我不是怕他,我真的病了。
Nurse: He's under sedation, so he's pretty much out.
镇静剂药效还没退,所以他还在昏睡着。
Ross: I'm feeling better.
我感觉好多了。
Rachel: Oh!
噢!
Rachel: Oh...Oh my God! Ohhh, ohhh, wow, that ear and nose hair trimmer I got him was just money down the drain, huh?
哦,我的上帝。哦,哇,我给他买的耳毛和鼻毛剪算是白花钱了。
Nurse: Ms. Green? Your father's doctor's on the phone if you'd like to speak to him.
格林小姐,你爸爸的医生打来电话,你要不要跟他谈谈?
Rachel: Oh, great. Are you gonna be okay?
哦,好的。呃,你在这等着没事吧?
Ross: He's unconscious. We'll be just fine.
他还没醒,我想我们没事儿。
Rachel: Okay.
好。
Ross: Did...did the TV wake you?
是不是电视吧你吵醒了?
Dr.Green: No, when you put your feet up in my bed, you tugged on my catheter. What are you doing here, Geller?
不是,你把脚翘到我床上,压住我的导尿管了。你在这儿干吗?
Ross: Well, I came with Rachel, who...who should be back any second! So what's new?
唔,我和瑞秋一块儿来的,她一会儿就回来。最近怎么样?
Dr.Green: Ooh, I have a little heart attack.
哦,我得了点儿心脏病。
Ross: Right, is...is it painful?
很好,痛苦吗?
Dr.Green: What, the heart attack or sitting here talking to you?
哪方面?是心脏病还是坐在这里跟你聊天?
Ross: Let's see if we can get that Rachel back in here.
咱们看看能不能把瑞秋叫过来。
Dr.Green: So what's new with you, uh, knocked up any more of my daughters lately?
那么,你最近怎么样,啊?是不是又让我别的女儿也怀孕了?
Ross: No, just the one. Rachel!
没有,还是原来那个。瑞秋!
Rachel: Daddy, hi! You're awake. How are you.
爸爸,你醒啦!觉得怎样?
Dr.Green: I'm ok. By the way, Ross's been of great comfort.
还好,顺便说一句,罗斯刚才慰问我了。
Rachel: Listen daddy, they wanna keep you here for a couple more nights.
他们想要你呆几个晚上。
Rachel: I know. But, wait, you know what, I'm gonna go home and get you a bunch of your stuff so that you're really comfortable here.
知道了但我得回家去,给你拿点东西...好让你更舒服。
Dr.Green: Oh, thank you sweetheart.
喔,谢谢,亲爱的。
Ross: It's pretty ironic huh? I mean you've been a heart surgeon and you had a heart attack, it...it'd be like uh, if I was eaten by an allosaurus. I'm...I'm gonna wait outside.
有点讽刺,哈?你是做心脏手术的,而你又得心脏病就好象我被恐龙吃掉了,我在外面等。
Rachel: He's pretty much out.
他早就该出去了。
Phoebe: Je m'appelle Claude.
(法语)我的名字叫克劳德。
Joey: Je do call blue!
(不知所云)
Phoebe: No! Ok, maybe if we just break it down. Ok, let's just, let's try at one syllable at a time. Ok? So repeat after me.
不对!好吧,也许我们应该拆散了试试。好吧,我们试试一次一个音节。好的,跟我念。(法语)
Phoebe: Great! Ok, faster!
很好,快一点。
Phoebe:...
(法语)
Joey:...
(法语)
Phoebe: Ok, it's too hard, I can't teach you!
好吧,这太难了,我教不了你!
Joey: What're you doing?
你干吗?
Phoebe: I, I have to go before I put your head through a wall.
我得走了,不然我要拿你的头撞墙了!
Joey: Don't move! Don't go! I need you! My audition is tomorrow! Shah blue blah! Me lah peeh! Ombrah! Pooh.
不,别走,我需要你。我明天就要面试了!(不知所云)
Ross: Hey.
嘿!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Ross: I was gonna make us some dinner but all I found in your dad's fridge was bacon and heavy cream. I think we solved the mystery of the heart attack.
我本来想做晚饭的,但是你爸的冰箱里只有熏肉和奶油。我想我们找到他得心脏病的原因了。
Rachel: Did you call your parents?
你给你父母打电话了吗?
Ross: Oh, yeah. Emma's doing great.
哦,打过了,艾玛很好。
Rachel: Oh good.
哦,好。
Ross: Wow.
哇哦。
Rachel: What?
怎么?
Ross: Just can't believe I'm in Rachel Green's room.
只是不敢相信我在瑞秋格林的房间里。
Rachel: What do you mean? You've been in my room before!
你什么意思?你以前到过我的房间。
Ross: Yeah, sure, right! Like I've ever been in Rachel Green's room.
对,当然,没错。就跟我真来过瑞秋格林房间似的。
Rachel: Ok I gotta tell ya, it's really weird when you use my whole name.
好吧,我得跟你说,你叫我的全名可真有点儿怪。
Ross: Sorry...You ok?
对不起。你还好吧?
Rachel: Yeah.
还行。
Ross: You had a rough day, uh?
今天很糟,是吧?
Rachel: Yeah, just so weird seeing him like that, you know? I mean he is a doctor, you don't, you don't expect doctors to get sick!
是啊,看到他那个样子很奇怪,你知道吗?我是说,他是个医生医生怎么会得病的呢?
Ross: But we do!
但我们确实会得病。
Ross: He's gonna be ok, Rach!
你知道,他会好的,瑞秋。
Rachel: Ow. I don't want him to wake up alone! I should go to the hospital!
哦,我不想让他醒来一个人,我得去医院。
Ross: What? No, no! Hey hey hey, look.
什么,不,等等。嘿,你看。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: They gave him a lot of medication, ok? He wouldn't even know if you were there. Look, we...we'll go see him first thing in the morning, ok?
他服了很多镇静药,他甚至都不能知道你在不在那儿。我们明天一早就去看他,好吗?
Rachel: Really, I...I shouldn't feel guilty?
真的,今天不去没事吗?
Ross: No, God! Hey, Rach, you've been an amazing daughter, ok? Right now you just need to get some rest.
没事儿,上帝。嘿瑞秋,你是个好女儿,知道吗?现在,你需要好好休息一下。
Rachel: Ok, maybe you're right.
好吧,也许你说得对。
Ross: Good night.
晚安。
Rachel: Wait, wait, wait, wait. Would you stay, here with me for a little while?
等等。你能不能陪我呆一会儿?
Ross: Sure!
当然。
Rachel: Ok. Thank you for coming with me today.
嗯,谢谢你今天陪我来。
Ross: Oh, of course.
哦,应该的。
Rachel: Rachel Green is very happy you're in her room!
瑞秋格林很高兴你在她屋里。
Ross: Me too. Come here.
我也很高兴,来。
Rachel: I just don't wanna be alone tonight.
我只是不想晚上一个人在这儿。
Ross: Ok, well, uh, I can maybe grab a...a sleeping bag, or...
好吧,唔,我可以找条睡袋什么的…
Ross: Oh, oh...No, Rach! I'm sorry, I just, I just don't think this, this, this is a good idea.
不行,瑞秋!抱歉,我只是觉得这样不好。
Rachel: Wait, well we won't know that until we do it, will we?
我们不做怎么知道好不好,对吧?
Ross: Uh, look, uh. You are upset about your father and you're feeling vulnerable and I...I just don't feel it would be right, I'd feel like I'd be, you know, taking advantage of you.
不,呃,你看,嗯…你为你父亲的事儿心烦,你现在很脆弱。而且我觉得这时候占你的便宜不太合适。
Rachel: What...? Taking advantage? I'm giving you the advantage, enjoy!
什么占便宜?我在主动投怀送抱,你尽兴好啦!
Ross: Look, I'm sure it would be great, but I...I think one of us has to be thinking clearly, so, I'm gonna go!
是,我肯定那会很棒,但是…我认为我们俩得有一个保持清醒。所以我要走了。
Rachel: Wow. Ok.
好吧。
Ross: I'll see you in the morning.
明天早上见。
Rachel: Mhm-mh!
嗯哼。
Ross: Haven't had sex in four months, I should get a medal for that!
4个月没有性生活。我刚才的高姿态应该得块奖牌!
Erica: Thanks so much for taking me to all those places. I had a great time.
谢谢你们带我去了那么多地方,我玩得很高兴。
Monica: Oh, I'm glad. Listen, I wanna apologize about Chandler though. I just did not see this coming.
哦,我也很高兴。但是,我得为钱德道歉。我没想到他会这样。
Chandler: New York is awesome!
纽约可真棒!
Monica: What is with you?
你怎么回事儿?
Chandler: Yeah, I've been to these places before, but I've never really seen them, you know.
你知道吗,我以前去过那些地方,但是我都没有好好看过风景。
Monica: Yeah, you miss a lot when you're mooing.
没错,你学牛叫的时候错过好多风景嘞。
Chandler: Let's go to a Broadway show. Cats!
我们去看百老汇音乐剧吧,《猫》?
Monica: I think we've done enough.
我觉得我们做的够多了。
Chandler: Honey, these are actors dressed like cats who sing like people. Honey, come on!
亲爱的,他们装扮的像猫,却又像人一样唱歌。我是说,去吧。
Erica: Thanks so much for showing me around.
非常感谢你们带我观光。
Monica: Oh! It was our pleasure. We are so much enjoying getting to know you.
哦,我们很高兴陪你去。我们也想跟你熟悉熟悉。
Erica: Well, if there is anything else you wanna know?
呃,你们还有什么想了解的吗?
Chandler: Oh, uh, ok, uhm, do you mind if we ask you some questions about the father?
哦,呃,好吧。你不会介意我问几个有关孩子父亲的问题吧?
Erica: Oh, sure. Yeah, well, he was my high school boyfriend. Captain of the football team, really cute and he got a scholarship and went off to college.
哦,没关系。呃,他是我高中的男朋友,足球队长,很可爱。后来他得到奖学金,上了大学。
Chandler: That's great.
那不错啊。
Erica: Yeah...it's almost definitely him.
是啊,差不多就是他了。
Monica: How's that now?
那怎么说?
Erica: Well, there is a chance it's another guy. I mean, I've only ever been with two guys, but they sorta overlapped.
唔,也有可能是另外一个人。我是说,我只跟两个人好过但是时间上有些重叠。
Chandler: So, what's the other guy do? Does, does he go to college too?
那么,另一个人是干什么的?他也上大学了吗?
Erica: No, he's in prison.
不,他在蹲监狱。
Chandler: Oh.
哦。
Monica: Well...was he falsely accused of something?
呃,那他是被诬告的吧?
Erica: No...he killed his father with a shovel. But other than that, he's a great guy.
不,他用铁铲杀了他爸爸。但是除此之外他还是个不错的人。
Chandler: I'll bet his dad doesn't think so.
我猜他爸爸不这么想。
Monica: Are you awake?
你还没睡?
Chandler: Of course I'm awake. Assume from now on that I'm always awake!
我当然还没睡。从今往后我是睡不着啦。
Monica: Alright, we don't know that it's him. I mean, it could be the football guy.
我们也不知道就一定是他,我是说,也可能是那个踢足球的。
Chandler: Honey, it's us. Of course it's the shovel-killer.
亲爱的,我们这对儿倒霉蛋,肯定是摊上那个铁铲杀手。
Monica: All alright...all right, let's say that it is him, would we not want the baby? No! Would we treat him any differently?
好了,好了,就算是他。我们就不要这孩子了?不!我们会对他另眼相待吗?
Chandler: I'd keep an eye on him! We have to find out which one the father is.
我会睁着一只眼盯着他的!我们一定得查出哪一个是孩子的父亲。
Monica: How?
怎么查?
Chandler: I don't know, aren't there tests for these things, right?
我不知道,这种事儿可以测出来的,对吧?
Monica: Yeah, but maybe we're just overreacting.
是,不过我们也许反应过度了。
Chandler: Easy for you to say, he's a father killer. He probably loves him mommy. He's probably got a tattoo that says "mom" on his shovel-wielding arm!
你说得当然轻巧,他杀的是他爸爸。他没准儿很爱他老妈。他没准儿在挥铲子的胳膊上刺着"妈妈"呢。
Tape: We will now count from one to five. Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq.
现在我们从一数到五:(法语)
Joey: Huh, un, blu, bla, flu, flenk!
(不知所云)
Tape: Good job.
"说得真好!"
Joey: Thank you.
谢谢。
Joey: Hey!
嘿。
Phoebe: Hey, Joey.
嘿,乔伊。
Phoebe: Listen, I feel really badly about yesterday and I thought about it a lot and, and I know, I was too impatient. So let's try it again.
听我说,昨天的事儿我觉得不太好,我想是我太没有耐心了。所以,我们今天再试试。
Joey: Oh, no, that's ok, I don't, I don't need your help. I worked on it myself and I gotta say, I am pretty good!
哦不,不用了。我不用你帮忙了。我可以自学而且我得说我学的还不错嘞。
Phoebe: Really, can I hear some of it.
真的?说几句给我听听。
Joey: Sure, sure. Ok, "Bleu de la bleu, de la blu bla bleu" See?
当然可以。(不知所云)好怎么样?
Phoebe: Well, you're not, You're not...you're not...again, you're...you're not SPEAKING FRENCH!
好吧,你说的不是…你不是在…我再次重申,你说的不是法语!
Joey: Oh well I think I am, yeah and I think I'm definitely gonna get the part.
哦,我觉着我说的是法语,而且我肯定能得到那个角色。
Phoebe: How could you possibly think that?
你怎么会这么想的?
Joey: For one thing, the guy on the tape said I was doing a good job!
至少,磁带上的那家伙说我念得不错!
Ross: Hey Rach, can you grab me a cup of coffee?
嗨,瑞秋,给我倒杯咖啡好吗?
Rachel: Sure.
当然可以。
Ross: You...you've been quiet all morning. Is everything ok?
你一早上话不多,没事儿吧?
Rachel: Hmm-hmm.
嗯。
Ross: You sure you're alright?
你肯定没事?
Rachel: Yep.
当然。
Ross: Okay. Um, well, I'm gonna go uh grab some breakfast.
好。好吧,嗯,那我去吃点早饭。
Rachel: FYI...
事实上…
Ross: There it is.
来啦。
Rachel: In the future, when a girl asks for some ill-advised sympathy sex...just do it.
以后如果有女孩子需要点不理智的、安慰性的性生活,就满足她好啦。
Ross: Wait, wait, You're, you're mad at me about last night? I...I was just trying to do the right thing.
等等,你是因为昨晚的事儿生我的气?我只是做了正确的决定。
Rachel: Really? Well, it seems to me if you'd done the right thing, I would've not woken up today feeling stupid and embarrassed, I would've woken up feeling comforted and satisfied!
真的?唔,对我来说要是你做得对的话,我就不会一早起来感觉又愚蠢又尴尬,我只会觉得舒适而满意。
Ross: Well.
唔…
Rachel: Oh stop that!
哦,得了吧!
Ross: I can't believe this. What you...I...I was just being a good guy. I treated you with...with respect and understanding.
我不敢相信。你怎么… 我只是做了回好人。我以尊重和同情之心待你。
Rachel: Oh, that is so hot.
啊,那可真性感。
Ross: Hey, I was looking out for you.
嘿,我是在为你着想。
Rachel: Oh, really, well Ross, you know what? I am A big girl. I don't need someone telling me what is best for me.
哦,真的?罗斯,你要知道,我不是个小丫头我不需要有人告诉我什么对我来说最好。
Ross: I gotta say, I've not had sex a lot of times before, this is the worst ever.
虽说以前我也经常没过成性生活,但这次是最糟糕的。
Rachel: Oh, really, really? Well, it wasn't very good for me either.
哦,真的,真的?唔,这对我来说也好不到哪儿去。
Ross: Oh? Okay, you know, hey hey, you know what? you know what? To avoid this little thing in the future, let's just say, you and me, never having sex again.
哦,你知道,嘿 嘿!你说怎么着?为了以后少惹这种麻烦,咱们就干脆说定,以后不再一起睡觉了。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: That's right, sex is off the table. I am never having sex with you again.
对了,性这个字以后免谈!我再也不会跟你做♥爱啦。
Rachel: Dr.Green, are you feeling better?
格林医生,你感觉好点儿了吗?
Chandler: Hey! How was lunch?
嘿,午饭怎么样?
Erica: We had a good time. By the way, I wanted to ask you something. It would really mean a lot to me, if the baby was a boy, that you name him after my father, Jiminy Billy Bob.
我们吃得不错。对了,我想求你一件事。这对我来说很重要。如果是个男孩你能不能让孩子,随我父亲的名字吉米•比利•巴伯(意同“噼里啪啦砰)。
Chandler: Oh, really?
哦,真的?
Erica: No! You were right, that was fun!
不!你说的没错,这真好玩。
Erica: I'm gonna go finish packing.
我要去收拾东西了。
Chandler: O-ok.
好。
Chandler: So, is she gonna take the test?
那么,她愿意去做检测吗?
Monica: Nope, she doesn't have to, I found out who the father is.
不,用不着了。我知道谁是父亲。
Chandler: Oh God. It's shovely-Joe, isn't it?
哦,上帝!是铁铲乔,对吧?
Monica: No, it's not.
不,不是的。
Chandler: How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
Erica: Well, it turns out that Erica didn't pay much attention in Sex Ed class, because the thing she did with that prison guy...it'd be pretty hard to make a baby that way.
唔,看来艾瑞卡性教育课学得不好。她跟蹲监狱的家伙做的事不太可能让她怀孕。
Chandler: Oh God! What was it? The thing that we hardly ever do or the thing we never do?
哦,上帝。做的什么?是我们很少做的还是我们从没做过的?
Monica: The thing we never do.
我们从没做过的。
Chandler: Shovely Joe!
好个铁铲乔。
Director: Whenever you're ready Joey.
你准备好了就开始吧,乔伊。
Joey: Right. Dja bu bu Claude. Uh, c'est la pu les la lu blah bloo.
好的。(不知所云)
Casting assistant: I'm sorry, what's going on?
对不起,怎么回事儿?
Joey: Dude, come on! French it u-up!
哥们儿,拜托,说法语啦。
Director: Uh Joey, do you speak French?
乔伊,你会说法语吗?
Joey: Toutes la smore! Bu blu-ay bloo blah ooh! Pfoof!
(不知所云)
Director: That's not French.
那不是法语。
Joey: Play play poo pa po po pa pu.
(不知所云)
Director: Neither is that.
什么都不是。
Joey: Plu?
(不知所云)
Director: You know what. I think this audition is over.
我看这次面试就到此为止吧。
Phoebe: Uh, excuse me. Uh, I am Regine Philange. I...I was passing by when I heard this man speaking the-the regional dialect of my French town of Estée Lauder.
呃,打扰一下。呃,我是Ugeon Phillogne(瑞吉娜佛兰姬的法国读音)我刚路过,听到这个人在说我们法国小镇雅诗兰黛(化妆品)的方言。
Director: You really think this man is speaking French?
你真的认为这个人在说法语?
Joey: Sa-sa-saw!
(不知所云)
Phoebe: écoutez, je vais vous dire la vérité. C'est mon petit frère. Il est un peu retardé. Alors, si vous pouviez jouer le jeu avec lui? (Okey. I'll tell you the truth. He's my little brother. He's a little retarded. Would you please just humor him? )
好吧,跟你说实话吧。他是我弟弟,他…有点智力障碍。能请你帮忙跟他开个玩笑,鼓励一下他吗。
Director: Good job, little buddy. That was some really good French. But I think we're gonna go with someone else for the part.
干得不错,小家伙。你的法语讲得很好。但是我觉得还是其他人更适合这个角色。
Joey: Ah. All right. But my French was good?
哦,好吧。但是我的法语很好?
Director: It was great.
非常好。
Joey: Oh-hoh! Ha-hah! See!
看到了吧。
Phoebe: Merci. Au revoir. (Thanks, goodbye)
谢谢,再见
Joey: Yeah-hah. Toute-de-le-fruit.
(不知所云)
Ross: Emma's down for the night.
艾玛睡着了。
Rachel: Oh, good.
哦,好的。
Ross: So uh...I guess I wanna take off.
那,我看我该走了。
Rachel: Ok...Hey, listen, just before you go I...I again, I just wanna say "thank you" for coming with me.
好的。嘿,听我说,你走之前,我…我想再次谢谢你能陪我一起去看我爸。
Ross: Oh, no problem.
哦,没问题。
Rachel: And also, you know I uh, I...I was thinking about what you said, uh you know, about the whole sex thing and...it's probably not a great idea to go down that road again.
还有,你知道我…我在想你说的话,呃,你知道的,关于性什么的…也许再重复一次确实不是个好主意。
Ross: Thank you. I'm glad, I'm glad you agree.
谢谢,我很高兴你也这么想。
Rachel: It's a shame though, I mean, when we did it, it was pretty good.
这也有点可惜,我是说,我们做的时候感觉不错。
Ross: Yeah...Yeah, that's true.
对,对,那倒是真的。
Rachel: Hey, uhm, do you remember that one really great time?
嘿,你还记得特别棒的那次吗?
Ross: Oh, ye-ah! Rachel: You know it was your uhm...your birthday?
哦,记得。 你记得?是你的生日…
Ross: Valentine's day?
那天是情人节…
Both: Oh yeah!
哦,对呀。
Rachel: Well, I guess that's all in the past, now.
唔,我猜那都是陈年往事了。
Rachel: Not even one more time?
以后不再干了。
Ross: Not even once.
一次也不。
Rachel: No matter how much we want it.
不管我们有多想要。
Ross: Even if we want it really bad.
即使我们真的…很想要。
Rachel: That's what we decided.
我们就这么说定了。
Ross: Uhm, right!
没错。
Rachel: It's kinda hard though!
但这有点难哦。
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Rachel: You know, when...when...when two people have, have a connection, you know, that's...just seems like such a...waste.
你知道,当两个人之间有了一种联♥系,那…就好像…好像是…浪费。
Ross: I hate waste.
我不喜欢浪费。
Rachel: Ross...
罗斯…
Ross: Yes?
嗯?
Rachel: Just so you know...With us...it's never off the table.
就像你知道的...我们之间...从未消失过。
Ross: Damn it. It's never off the table.
天呐,从未消失过。
Phoebe: Ok, can you really tap dance?
好了,你真的会跳踢踏舞吗?
Joey: No.
不会。
Phoebe: It's off the résumé.
从简历上去掉。
Phoebe: Archery?
箭术?
Joey: No.
不会。
Phoebe: Horseback riding?
骑马?
Joey: Would fall off a lot.
经常掉下来。
Phoebe: You can drink a gallon of milk in 10 seconds?
你能在10秒钟内喝掉一加仑牛奶?
Joey: That I can do.
这我能做到。
Phoebe: Come on! You can drink a GALLON of milk in 10 seconds?
得了吧,你能在10秒钟内喝掉一加仑牛奶?
Joey: Alright, watch me! Ok, you time me. Ready?
好吧,我喝给你看。你给我计时,准备好了吗?
Phoebe: Ready...GO!
预备,开始!
Phoebe: You did it!
你做到了!


《老友记》本章剧本下载