老友记 第十季 第十四集

FriendsS10E14

Part1

2019年8月27日 02:47 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 10 Episode 14: The One with Pricess Consuela.


老友记第10季第14集:康斯韦拉公主。

Mike: Thank you guys for having us over.
谢谢你们准备了这一切。
Phoebe: Oh! Yeah, this is fun, couples night.
这是为可爱的夫妻准备的。
Chandler: Yeah, I don't know why we don't hang out with married couples more often.
我不知道为什么我们不多来几次这样的聚会。
Monica: Well, because every time we do, you make jokes about swinging and scare them away.
也许是因为每次我们吃饭你总是开玩笑要夫妻交换,把他们吓跑了。
Chandler: You mean that Portuguese couple? Yeah, like you wouldn't have done it.
你是指那对葡萄牙夫妇?好像你没这样做过一样。
Ross: Hey, you guys...I've great news.
嗨,大伙...我有个好消息。
Monica: Ross, we're kind of in the middle of diner here.
罗斯,我们似乎还在吃饭。
Ross: Oh, well, er, I already ate, but sure! Guess what happened at work today.
呃...我已经吃过了,不过...好吧!猜猜今天工作上发生了什么?
Chandler: A dinosaur died a million years ago?
一只恐龙在一百万年前死了?
Ross: Uh, try sixty-five million years ago, and then try sshhh. My uh tenure review board met today and I hear it's looking really good.
应该是6千5百万年前。请闭嘴。我的工作续约考察会议今天开了,我听说进展得不错。
Phoebe: Wow!
哇哦。
Ross: Yeah. Do you have any idea what this means in academic circles, uh? I am gonna get laid.
你知道这在学术圈子里意味着什么吗,我可以留下来了。
Rachel: Hi, you guys.
嘿,大伙。
All: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Ooh, Italian!
哦,意大利菜!
Monica: No one, no one wanted seconds, right?
没人,没人想歇一下吗?
Ross: No, no. I'm...I'm good.
不,不。我很好。
Rachel: Hey, you guys, you're never gonna believe it. This headhunter called me. I have a meeting tomorrow with Gucci. Gucci wants me.
嘿,你们一定不相信?猎头给我打了电话说古奇(Gucci)要面试我。古奇要聘用我。
Ross: I'm up for tenure.
我可以续约了。
Rachel: Congratulations!
祝贺你。
Ross: You too! What're the odds?
你也是。真巧!
Joey: Guess what? I finally got that seed out of my teeth.
猜发生了什么?我终于把那个核从我的牙齿里弄出来了。
Monica: I don't know who I'm happiest for.
我真不知道我最该为谁感到高兴?
Phoebe: I do, he's been working on that all day!
我知道,他一整天都在弄它!
Phoebe: Hey Mon? Was it weird changing your name to Geller-Bing?
嘿,莫妮卡,把你的名字改成盖勒·宾奇怪吗?
Monica: No, no. It felt nice to acknowledge this.
不,不。感觉这样也挺好。
Phoebe: Where did you go to do it?
你在哪里办的?
Monica: Uhm the uh, the...the ministry...of names...bureau.
呃...姓名...服务...事务...所。
Chandler: You never did it.
你没有改!
Monica: I'm sorry. It's just the idea of, of being an official Bing!
我很抱歉。只是这个成为正式的宾的想法!
Chandler: Hey! I will have you know that...aah, who am I kidding. Let's call the kid Geller and let Bing die with me.
嘿!我得让你知道...啊。我真是在开玩笑。就让孩子叫盖勒吧,让宾随着我到死。
Mike: Here you go.
给你。
Phoebe: Thanks! Honey, would you want me to take your name?
谢谢亲爱的,你想要我随你的名字吗?
Mike: Oh, it's just...It's up to you. It's your name. You've got to live with it.
你决定吧。这是你的名字。你有特权。
Phoebe: All right, let's see, call me Mrs.Hannigan.
让我想想。叫我汉尼根夫人。
Chandler: Mrs.Hannigan?
汉尼根夫人?
Phoebe: What? Can't you see I'm in the middle of something? Ooh, I like it.
什么?你没看见我在忙吗?我喜欢。
Joey: Hey guys.
嘿,大伙!
Chandler: Hey, Joe! We've got a couple of things we gotta check out at the new house. You wanna come with us?
嘿,乔!我们还有些事要做,我们要去看新房子。你想和我们一起去吗?
Joey: No, thank you.
不,谢了。
Monica: All right. I know you're not happy about us moving, but you're the only one who hasn't seen the house.
好吧。我知道我们搬家你不高兴,但你是唯一没有看过我们新房子的人。
Chandler: Yeah, come with us. You'll see how close it is to the city.
是啊。和我们一起去吧。你会知道那离城很近。
Joey: But no, it's not close. You said it was in escrow? I couldn't even find it on the map.
不,才不近。你说它在“契约”里?我在地图上都找不到那地方。
Chandler: No Joey, escrow is...there's money in...it's not the bank exactly...I don't know what it is.
不,乔伊,契约是...有钱在里面...而且...却不是银行...我不知道它是什么。
Monica: Joey, please come. It means so much to us.
乔伊,求你来吧。你对我们真的很重要。
Joey: You know what? You are my friends, I wanna be supportive, I will come with you. Shotgun!
知道吗?你们是我的朋友,我会支持,我会和你们一起去的。决定了!
Chandler: Damn it.
太好了。
Monica: All right, see you guys later.
好,一会见。
Phoebe: Ok!
好。
Monica: I'll pick you up at eleven.
我们在11点接你。
Joey: Ok.
好。
Monica: So glad you're coming.
真高兴你能来。
Joey: All right.
好。
Phoebe: Good for you. That was really mature.
真不错。你够成熟了。
Joey: What? No, the only reason I'm going to their stupid new house, is so I can point out everything that's wrong with it, so they don't move. I'm gonna make them stay here.
什么?不,我去那所破房子唯一的原因是,我能说出里面所有的缺点,让他们不要住进去。我要他们留在这里。
Mike: You're a strange kind of grown-up.
你的成熟太奇怪了。
Phoebe: Joey, you can't make someone do something they don't wanna do. Believe me, there's something I've been trying to get Mike to do in bed and there's, he's just...
乔伊,你不能让别人做他们不愿做的事。相信我,有些事我想让麦克在床上做,但他....
Mike: Can we not talk about that now?
我们现在不谈那个好吗?
Phoebe: All right, prude. Look, Monica and Chandler really love this house. You are not gonna talk them into staying here.
好吧,假正经。听着,莫妮卡和钱德真的很喜欢那所房子。你不应该说服他们住在这里。
Joey: Hey, hey...I can convince people to do anything, you know. I bet I can even get Mike to do that "thing". What is it?
嘿,我能说服人们做任何事情。我打赌我能让麦克做那事。那是什么?
Joey: I am not gonna help you do that! Oh, my God.
我才不要帮你做那个!哦,我的天。
Rachel: Hi, I'm here to see Mr. Campbell, with Gucci. The reservation is probably under Gucci. It's...it's spelled like Gukki, which could be confusing.
嗨,我来见古奇的坎贝尔先生。这个位子也许就是在古奇名下预定的。拼起来像"拜火教徒"(Gukki),也许会弄错!
Maitre d': Mr.Campbell's not here yet. Let me show you to his table.
坎贝尔先生现在还没到。让我把你带到他的位子。
Rachel: Oh my God! That's my boss. You have to seat us somewhere else.
哦,我的天!那是我的老板。你必须把位子安排在别处。
Maitre d': I'm sorry. That's always Mr.Campbell's table.
我很抱歉。这一直是坎贝尔先生的桌子。
Rachel: But my, but my boss cannot see me. I'm interviewing for another job.
但我的老板不能在这看到我。我在面试另一个工作。
Maitre d': I know. With Gukki.
我知道,面试"拜火教徒"(Gukki).
Mr Zellner: Rachel?
瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi! I'm on a date.
嗨!我在约会。
Mr Zellner: That's great!
太好了。
Rachel: Yeah, it is. Yeah, you know, it's tough. Single mom, career. You gotta get out there.
是啊。这是艰苦的。单身母亲,工作啊,你必须脱离苦海。
Mr Zellner: Well, you got uhm...good energy.
呃,你很有精力。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Mr Campbell: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yes, hi!
是的,嗨。
Mr Campbell: James Campbell.
詹姆斯·坎贝尔。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Mr Campbell: Hi.
嗨!
Rachel: Excuse us.
借过。
Mr Campbell: Please.
请坐。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Oh, yeah...Oh he's cute! Thank you, JewHunks. com, huh?
哦,是啊...他很可爱。感谢,JewHunks.com(约会网站),是吧?
Mr Campbell: So...your résumé is quite impressive.
所以...你的简历令人印象深刻。
Rachel: Wha...My résumé? I wouldn't, I wouldn't call my...my online dating profile a résumé.
我的简历...我不会,我不会把我的私人约会文件称做简历。
Mr Campbell: Dating profile? I-I-I'm talking about the work résumé.
约会简历?不,我是说...我是说工作简历。
Rachel: Whatever happened to just singing for no reason? Huh?
不论发生什么,就只是毫无理由得唱歌。是吧?
Mr Campbell: Maybe people...found it weird...So, why do you wanna leave Ralph Lauren?
也许别人...觉得奇怪...那么,你为什么想离开罗夫罗兰?
Rachel: What? I-I don't.
什么?我,我没有。
Mr Campbell: You don't?
你没有?
Rachel: No, I-I-I love it there.
不。我喜欢那里。
Mr Campbell: Well, if you don't wanna leave, why are we having this lunch?
如果你不想离开,为什么我们在这里吃午饭呢?
Mr Campbell: What?
什么?
Mr Campbell: That's Hugo Boss?
那是Hugo Boss(著名品牌)?
Mr Zellner: Uh, I believe what she was trying to tell you is that I'm her boss.
我觉得她想告诉你的是我是她老板。
Mr Campbell: Mr. Boss. It is a pleasure to meet you.
鲍斯(音同老板)先生。见到你很高兴。
Phoebe: Uh...This place is so depressing. If I'd to work here I'd kill myself. But you obviously haven't.
啊...这个地方太令人压抑了。如果我在这里工作,我会自杀的。显然你不会。
Clerk: How can I help you?
我能帮你吗?
Phoebe: Uh, I need to change my name, please. See, I need to change it 'cause I'm...I'm hiding from the law. You're fun.
我想要改我的名字。我想改掉它...因为我在逃避法律的制裁。你很有趣。
Clerk: Please fill out this form.
请填一下这个表格。
Phoebe: Ok, well, I just don't, I don't know how it works exactly. See, my name is uh Buffay and my husband's name is Hannigan, so is it supposed to be Buffay-Hannigan or Hannigan-Buffay?
好,我只是不知道应该怎么做 看,我叫布菲我丈夫叫汉尼根。那么应该是布菲汉尼根,还是汉尼根布菲?
Clerk: It can be anything you want.
你想什么就是什么。
Phoebe: Well, not anything, I mean...
好吧,任何名字?
Clerk: Yeah...anything.
是...任何。
Phoebe: Oh, this could take a while.
哦,那需要花些时间。
Clerk: Get out of my line.
站到一边去。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿。
Monica: Hey Pheebs.
嘿,菲比。
Phoebe: Oh, not anymore. I changed it today.
不再是了。我今天改了我的名字。
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs.Hannigan.
抱歉。汉尼根夫人。
Phoebe: Wrong again! Apparently you can change it to anything you want. So I thought, all right, here's an opportunity to be creative. So meet Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.
又错了。显然你能改成任何你想要的名字。所以我想,好吧,这是发挥想像力的好机会。所以来见过康斯薇拉·巴娜娜·哈莫克(意为香蕉吊床)公主。
Chandler: That's what we're gonna name the baby.
那是我想给我们宝宝的名字。
Monica: Phoebe!
菲比。
Phoebe: Uh! Princess Consuela.
康斯薇拉公主。
Monica: You seriously changed your name to that?
你真的把你的名字改成那个了?
Phoebe: Uh-huh!
嗯哈。
Monica: Ok, so from now on we have to call you Princess Consuela?
好吧,从今往后我们得叫你康斯薇拉公主了。
Phoebe: Uhm, no. I'm...I'm gonna have my friends call me Valerie.
额,不。我想让我的朋友叫我瓦莱丽(意为强壮的人).
Chandler: Hey, how'd the interview go?
嘿,面试如何?
Rachel: Oh! It's not good.
不妙。
Chandler: You know, I always feel that way after an interview. I'll bet it went better than you think.
你知道吗,面试后我经常有这感觉。但我打赌肯定比你想得好。
Rachel: Well, I didn't get the job at Gucci and I got fired from Ralph Lauren.
哎,我没有得到古奇的工作,还丢了罗夫罗兰的工作。
Chandler: That is a bad interview.
那面试的确不好。
Phoebe: What're you, what're you talking about? How did this happen?
你在说什么呀?怎么会这样?
Rachel: Well, my boss was at the same restaurant where I was having my interview and he heard everything. So later he calls me to his office and he tells me that he's gonna have to let me go, because I'm not a team player.And I said "Wait a minute! No, yes I am." and then I had to sit there for 45 minutes while he proved that that in fact...was true.
我老板在同一家餐厅,我在那里面试他听见了一切。后来他把我叫到他的办公室,告诉我他要解雇我因为我没有团队意识。然后我说“等等,我有团队意识”然后我得在那里坐45分钟而他证明了,事实是这样的。
Monica: God. I'm so sorry.
哦,真抱歉。
Ross: Hey! Wha-hoo! Wh-what's this? Well it's a, it's a bottle of champagne. Why is this here?
嘿这,这是什么?是一瓶香槟!它为什么在这?
Phoebe: Ross...
罗斯...
Ross: I guess it's here...because I got tenure!
我想是...因为我得到了续约!
All: Congratulations!
恭喜你。
Ross: This is the single greatest day of my professional career. Gunther, six glasses!
这是我职业生涯中最伟大的一天。甘瑟,6个杯子。
Gunther: Six? You...you want me to join you?
6个?你要我也喝?
Ross: Oh, I thought Joey was here. Five is good. Well, I'm gonna have a loogie in my coffee tomorrow.
我以为乔伊也在这儿。5个好了。明天我要小心我咖啡里的粘稠物了。
Phoebe: Ok, I'll tell him.
好吧,我告诉他。
Rachel: No no, nobody tell him. This is a big night for him. I don't wanna spoil it.
不不,谁也别告诉他今晚对他很重要。我不想破坏它。
Monica: Are you sure?
你确定?
Rachel: Yeah, I'll be fine.
对,确定。
Ross: Ok, everybody, take one, ok?
好吧。大家都来一杯怎样?
Chandler: Ooh! Israeli champagne. And it's vanilla!
以色列香槟(比较低档)还是香草味的。
Ross: I got tenure. I didn't win the lottery. Hey Rach, so uh...how did your thing go?
我有了续约,但我没有赢彩票。嘿,瑞秋,你的事怎么了?
Rachel: Oh it good! Yeah, but I'm not gonna hear from that for a couple of days.
挺好,但是要几天以后再出结果。
Ross: Oh, you know what? You're gonna get it. I-I-I-I can feel it.
你知道吗?你会得到工作的。我能感觉到。
Phoebe: Can ya?
你能吗?
Rachel: Ah, all right. Here's to Ross!
好的,为了罗斯。
Ross: And-and two years of hard work finally paying off.
两年的辛苦工作终于有了回报。
Phoebe: And to knowing that your career doesn't mean everything.
为了明白工作并不意味着什么。
Ross: But also knowing it means a lot.
也为了了解它意味着很多。
Monica: But more importantly to full well-rounded lives.
但是更为了多彩丰富的生活。
Ross: that center around work.
以工作为中心。
Chandler: To Ross!
为了罗斯。
All: Ross!
为了罗斯。
Ross: You know what the best part about this is? I can never be fired.
你知道最棒的是什么吗?我永远都不会失业。
Phoebe: Oh God!
哦,天啊。
Ross: No seriously. I have job security for life. You know, I mean I never have to worry. Oh. Oh, look at you. Look how happy you are for me.
不,正经得说。我有了终生工作保障。你知道,我是说我永远都不会为它而担心。看看你。看你多为我高兴。
Rachel: No, it's not that. I got fired today. And I didn't get the other job.
不,不是那样,我今天被辞退了。而且又没有得到新的工作。
Ross: Rach, I'm so sorry.
瑞秋,很抱歉。
Rachel: Oh!
哦!
Ross: Great. I feel like an idiot.
好吧。我觉得自己像个白♥痴。
Rachel: No, it's ok, you didn't know.
不,没什么。你不知道。
Ross: Oh...
噢...
Ross: Little heads-up would've been nice.
你们要是给我小小的警告应该会很好。
Monica: Thank you for letting us see the house again.
谢谢你再让我们看看房子。
Chandler: And thank you for explaining to us what escrow means. I've already forgotten what you said, but thank you.
也谢谢你解释“契约”的意思。我已经忘了你说什么。但是,谢谢你。
Realtor: Take as long as you want. Just let me know when you're through.
想待多久就待多久。你们看完之后告诉我。
Monica: Ok, thanks.
好的,谢谢。
Monica: Ah, so glad you decided to come.
很高兴你决定来。
Joey: Me too. Yeah, this place is great. I'm so happy for you guys. Although, you know, I hope you like fungus.
我也是。这地方真好。真为你们高兴。尽管,你们知道,我希望你们会喜欢霉菌。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Fungus! Yeah. Place is full of it.
霉菌。是啊。它们在任何地方都有。
Monica: No it's not. We had an inspection and they didn't find anything.
不,才不是。我们检查过但没有找到。
Joey: Ok. Then I guess I have dry eyes and a scratchy throat for no reason.
好吧。我想我毫无原因地眼睛干燥喉咙痛。
Monica: Maybe it's because you hung your head out of the window like a dog the whole ride here.
也许是因为你像狗一样把头伸在窗外的缘故,一路上都伸在外面。
Joey: Maybe. So this is the uh living room huh? Ooh, it's pretty dark.
也许。那这是客厅?哦,真暗啊。
Monica: No it's not!
才不是。
Joey: Are you kidding? I think I just saw a bat in the corner!
你在开玩笑?我想我刚才在角落看到只蝙蝠。
Chandler: When your head was hanging out the window, it didn't hit a mailbox, did it?
当你的头伸在窗外的时候,没有撞到信箱吧?
Joey: Maybe. Well, I just think you guys can do better than this house, you know? Or-or any other house for that matter.
也许。我只是觉得你们不买这个房子更好些,或者另一所房子。
Monica: Oh Joey, look, we know you're having a hard time with this, but we really, we love it here.
哦,乔伊我们知道你觉得不好受,但我们,真的喜欢这里。
Joey: FINE, ok, if you love this house so much, then you should just live here, ok? I just hope you get used to that weird humming sound. Hmmm...
好吧。好吧。如果你喜欢这所房子。你就应该住在这里,好吗?我只是希望你们能习惯那种奇怪的声音。
Monica: Joey, we know that's you.
乔伊,我们知道那是你。
Joey: No, hmmm, it's not. Hmmm...
不。不是的。
Mike: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hey! Welcome back!
嘿!欢迎回来!
Mike: I missed you.
我想你。
Phoebe: Oh, me too!
哦,我也是。
Mike: So, what's new?
有什么新鲜事?
Phoebe: Well, I'm no longer Phoebe Buffay.
我不再是菲比·布菲了。
Mike: That's great! You changed you name?
太棒了。你改名字了?
Phoebe: Yes I did! Meet Princess Consuela Banana Hammock!
是的。见过康斯薇拉·巴娜娜·哈莫克公主!
Mike: You're kidding right?
你在开玩笑?
Phoebe: Nope.
不。
Mike: You really did that?
你真的那么做了?
Phoebe: Yep.
对。
Mike: You...you can't do that.
你不能那么做。
Phoebe: Why? Why? It's fun, it's different, no one else has a name like it.
为什么?为什么?那很好玩,很不同,没有人有那样的名字。
Mike: Alright, then I'm gonna change my name.
好吧。我也要改我的名字。
Phoebe: Great, ok, what're you gonna change it to?
好。你要改成什么?
Mike: Crap Bag.
废物。
Phoebe: Mike Crap Bag?
麦克废物?
Mike: No, no Mike, just...just Crap Bag. First name Crap, last name Bag.
不。没有麦克。不。仅仅是废物。第一个字是废 姓是物。
Phoebe: You're not serious, right?
你不是认真的吧?
Mike: Yeah, I'm serious. It's fun, it's different, no-one else has a name like that!
是,我是认真的。很好玩,那很不同,没有人用这样的名字!
Phoebe: Well, then, great. If you love it, I love it.
好吧。如果你喜欢,我就喜欢。
Mike: I do love it, and I love your name. I love Princess Consuela.
我的确喜欢,我也喜欢你的名字。我喜欢康斯薇拉公主。
Phoebe: And I love Crap.
我喜欢废物。
Girl: Who're you?
你是谁?
Joey: Oh, hi, I'm Joey. My stupid friends are buying this house. Who're you?
哦,嗨,是乔伊。我愚蠢的朋友要买这所房子。你是谁?
Girl: I'm Mackenzie. My stupid parents are selling this house.
我是麦坎西。我愚蠢的父母要卖这所房子。
Joey: Oh.
哦。
Mackenzie: I hate my parents.
我恨我的父母。
Joey: I hate my friends. Alright, look. There's...there's gotta be a way that we can stop this from happening.
我恨我的朋友。好吧,你看。我们能做一些事阻止他们。
Mackenzie: Like what?
比如?
Joey: Uhm...oh! Ok. You come with me, and you tell them that the house is haunted!
好。你跟我来,告诉他们这房子闹鬼。
Mackenzie: What're you? Eight?
你才8岁吗?
Joey: Woah, Ok, let's hear your great idea.
好吧,你有什么好主意。
Mackenzie: I don't have any great ideas. I am eight.
我没有好主意,我才8岁。
Joey: It's gotta be a way. I mean, you know, if Monica and Chandler move out here and now Phoebe is married to Mike. That just leaves me and Ross and Rach, you know what I mean?
一定要想一个办法。莫妮卡和钱德搬走了,菲比和麦克结婚了。只剩我和罗斯和瑞秋,你知道意味着什么吗?
Mackenzie: I really don't.
不太知道。
Joey: What am I gonna do, I feel like I'm losing my friends.
我能作什么,我觉得我要失去我的朋友了。
Mackenzie: My parents say I'm gonna make new friends. Joey: Oh, yeah, sure, easy for you, you're young. Me, I'm set in my ways.
我父母说我能交到新的朋友。 好吧,对你而言很容易。你比我年轻。我,只能自己伤心。
Mackenzie: This is what my mom was talking about. Whiners are wieners. Look, you want your friends to be happy, right?
那就是我妈妈一直说的,哭哭啼啼的人始终哭哭啼啼。好吧,你希望你的朋友开心,是吗?
Joey: Yeah, yeah, I guess. Yeah.
是的。我想是的。
Mackenzie: Well, if moving here is gonna make them happy, don't you want them to do it?
搬到这里来会让他们开心的,你难道不希望他们这样吗?
Joey: Yeah, maybe.
也许。
Mackenzie: Then you gotta let them go.
那你就应该让他们走。
Joey: I hate to admit it, but you're, you're probably right. How did you get to be so smart?
我不想承认这个,但你也许是对的。你怎么这么聪明?
Mackenzie: I read a lot.
我读了很多书。
Joey: Just when I thought we could be friends.
我以为我们能成为朋友呢。
Man: Hey Rach, I just heard. I'm so sorry.
这里,瑞秋。我刚听说。我很抱歉。
Rachel: Oh, thank you...
哦,谢谢...
Man: You still don't know my name, do you?
还是不知道我的名字,是吗?
Rachel: Well, now I don't have to.
现在我不用知道了。
Rachel: Ross, what's taking you so long?
罗斯,你怎么那么慢?
Ross: I'm sorry, it's almost as if this wasn't built for a quick getaway!
抱歉,我得说它的尺寸不适合搬动。
Mark: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Mark? Oh my God!
马克?哦,天呐!
Mark: How've you been?
你怎么样?
Rachel: I'm fantastic. You remember Ross?
太好了!你记得罗斯?
Mark: Sure, sure. What's with the chair.
当然,当然。椅子怎么了?
Ross: Uh, you know, you can't always get a seat on the subway, so...
你知道,在地铁上没有座位...
Mark: Clever. So...so how're you?
真聪明。你怎么样?
Rachel: Oh, well, you're not catching me on my best day.
今天对我来说正巧不是好日子。
Mark: Yeah, a box full of your desk stuff doesn't exactly say big promotion.
整箱的你办公桌里的东西似乎不意味着升职。
Rachel: No, but it's good, you know, I'm gonna take some time off and some charity work.
不,但那很好,你知道,我要休息一段时间,做一些慈善工作。
Mark: Are you sure? because we may have something at Louis Vuitton.
你肯定?我想我们路易斯威登(LV)现在需要人手。
Rachel: Well, screw charity work. What've you got?
去他的慈善工作,你们有什么?
Mark: Why don't we have dinner tonight and talk about it?
我们边吃饭边讨论吧?
Rachel: Great!
好!
Mark: Great!
好!
Rachel: I'll call ya!
我给你打电话!
Mark: Okay.
好。
Mark: Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你。
Ross: Yeah! yeah, I got tenure!
是啊!是啊,我得到了续约。
Rachel: Oh my God!
哦,我的天。
Ross: See? I told you something good would come along. And he seemed really nice. I've, I've met him before?
看到没有,我告诉你好事会来的。他看起来真不错,我以前见过他吗?
Rachel: Ross! That's Mark. From Bloomingdales. You were insanely jealous of him.
罗斯!那是马克。布鲁明戴尔的马克。你嫉妒得发狂。
Ross: That is Mark?
那是马克。
Rachel: Yes.
是啊。
Ross: I hate that guy.
我恨他。
Rachel: Oh.
噢。
Ross: No, no, no, you cannot go to dinner with him.
不,不,不。你不能和他吃饭。
Rachel: What? You don't want me to get a job?
什么?你不希望我有这份工作?
Ross: Oh yeah, I'm sure he's gonna give you a job. Maybe make you his "sex-cretary."
当然,我肯定他会给你一份工作。也许让你当他的性伙伴。
Ross: I'm serious. I just don't trust that guy, ok?
我是认真的。我只是不相信他,好吗?
Rachel: Ross, you know what? Ok, let's talk about it later, there comes security.
罗斯,你知道吗?好,我们以后再谈。保安来了。
Monica: Oh, I love this street. The trees, the big front yards, the actual picket fences.
我喜欢这个街道。树,大的前院,那个真正的树桩。
Chandler: Man, those two dogs are going at it!
天呐,那两只狗在做什么!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey, where've you been?
嘿,你到哪里去了?
Joey: Oh, just er...you know, looking around. But you know what? This house...is great.
哦,只是随处走走。但是你知道吗?这房子太棒了。
Chandler: Really? What changed your mind?
真的?什么使你改变了?
Joey: Oh well, the little girl who lives here made me feel a lot better about the whole thing.
那个住在这里的小姑娘让我觉得好点。
Chandler: Joey, there was a little girl who lived here, but she died like 30 years ago.
乔伊,以前有小姑娘住在这儿,但30年前就死了。
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Ha! I'm just messing with you.
哈!我只是在吓你。
Joey: That's not funny! You know I'm afraid of little girl ghosts!
这不好笑!你知道我害怕小女鬼!
Monica: Joey, now that you're ok with the house, do you wanna go see your room?
乔伊,现在你喜欢这房子了,你想看看你的房间吗?
Joey: What? I get my own room?
什么?我会有我自己的房间?
Chandler: You don't think we'd buy a house and not have a Joey room do you?
你不会认为我们买了房子却没有给你房间吧?
Joey: Oh my God! Oh! Oh! Hey, can I have an aquarium? And a sex swing?
噢,天呐!我能有个鱼缸吗?加个做♥爱秋千?
Chandler: No!
不行。
Joey: Why not? I'll keep the tank clean.
为什么不行?我会保持鱼缸干净的。
Mike: After you, Miss Banana Hammock.
你先请,巴娜娜。哈莫克夫人。
Phoebe: Thank you, Mr Bag.
谢谢,废先生。
Woman: Oh, hey, how're you?
哦,你好,你怎么样?
Phoebe: Oh hi Rita! Good! Oh, Rita's a massage client.
哦,嗨瑞塔!瑞塔是一个按♥摩的客户。
Mike: Oh! Why don't you introduce me?
哦!你为什么不介绍我?
Phoebe: Er, Rita, this is my husband.
瑞塔,这是我的丈夫。
Rita: Oh!
哦!
Phoebe: Yeah.
是的。
Mike: Why don't you tell her my name?
我要你告诉她我的名字。
Phoebe: Ok, I will. This is, uh, this is my husband uh, Crap Bag.
好的,我会的。这是我的丈夫废物。
Rita: Crap Bag?
废物?
Mike: If you need an easy way to remember it, just think of a bag of crap.
如果你需要记得简单点,就把它想像成一包垃圾。
Rita: Ok. Excuse me.
好的。失陪了。
Phoebe: Yeah.
好。
Phoebe: Ok, fine. You made your point. Can you please just be Mike Hannigan again?
好吧。你的目的达到了。你能再做回麦克·汉尼根吗?
Mike: Only if you'll be Phoebe Buffay.
除非你还是菲比·布菲。
Phoebe: How about uhm...How about Buffay-Hannigan?
布菲-汉尼根怎么样?
Mike: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah. I'm Phoebe Buffay-Hannigan Banana Hammock.
是,我是菲比·布菲·汉尼根·巴娜娜·哈莫克。
Mike: Do you even know what a banana hammock is?
你知道巴娜娜·哈莫克是什么吗?
Phoebe: It's a funny word.
那是个有趣的字。
Mike: It's a speedo.
那是一种泳装牌子。
Phoebe: Oh crap!
噢,完了!
Monica: What're you thinking about?
你在想什么。
Chandler: Oh, you know, the two dogs.
哦,那两只狗。
Ross: Hey, is Rachel here?
嘿,瑞秋在吗?
Monica: No.
不。
Ross: She's still at dinner?
她还在吃晚饭?
Monica: I guess. Why? Who's she with?
我想是的。咋?她和谁在一起?
Ross: That guy Mark. From Bloomingdale's. She thinks he's just being nice to her. But I know he really wants to sleep with her.
是马克。布鲁明戴尔的马克。她认为他只是对她好。但我知道他想和她睡觉。
Chandler: It's seven years ago. My time machine works!
已经7年了。我的时间机器起作用了!
Ross: We ran into him on the street today and he said he might have a job for her. But I know he just wants to get into her pants.
我们今天在路上碰到他,他说也许他有工作给她。但我知道他只是想让她接近他的裤子。
Monica: So what if he wants to sleep with her? I mean, she's single and he's cute.
那为什么他不想和她睡觉?我是说她单身而他可爱。
Chandler: Excuse me?
什么?
Monica: Oh please! Yesterday on the subway? You couldn't stop staring at that woman with the big breasts the whole time.
哦,拜托!昨天在地铁上你不停地盯着一个大胸脯的女人看。
Chandler: For your information, I was staring at her baby. We're about to be parents.
不像你看到的那样,我在看她的宝宝。我们就要做父母了。
Monica: Oh, sorry!
哦,对不起。
Rachel: Hi you guys!
嗨大伙。
Ross: Hey, so uh...How was dinner?
嗨,晚饭怎么样?
Rachel: Oh, it was great. Mark is so sweet.
噢,很棒。马克人真好。
Ross: Oh yeah? Yeah? I wonder why. What could that smarmy letch possibly want?
哦,是吗?是吗?我想知道为什么。那个聪明的人更可能需要什么?
Rachel: Oh Ross, come on. He's happily married. His wife just had twins.
哦,罗斯,别这样。他已经结婚了,他的妻子生了双胞胎。
Ross: Should we send something?
我们该送点什么?
Chandler: How'd the job stuff go?
工作怎么样?
Rachel: He offered me one.
他给了我一个工作。
Chandler: That's great!
太棒了!
Ross: Congratulations!
恭喜你!
Rachel: I know, it's amazing. It's amazing. It's so much better than what I had at Ralph Lauren. The money is great.
我知道那很棒。那很棒。那比我在罗夫罗兰要好得多。薪水很不错。
Ross: Can we, can we just stop for a second? Who said something better would come along, huh? You didn't believe me. I told you everything was gonna work out. You know what? This calls for a bottle of Israel's finest.
我们...我们能停一停吗?是谁说一切都会好起来的,啊?你不相信我。我告诉你一切都会有起色。你知道吗,这时候该来一瓶以色列佳酿。
Rachel: The job is in Paris.
工作在巴黎。
Joey: I mean, this soap opera is a great gig, but, am I missing opportunities? You know, I've always thought of myself as a serious actor. I mean, should I be trying to do more independent movies?
我是说,肥皂剧是很好的机会,但,我错过了机会吗?你知道,我总是觉得我自己是个正经的演员。我指,我是不是应该尝试更多的独立电影?
Mackenzie: I don't know. You know what? I'm gonna put you on with my bear. Hold on.
我不知道。你知道吗?我让我的熊听电话。等等。
Joey: Hey bear, I need some career advice.
嘿,小熊,我需要一些职场建议。


《老友记》本章剧本下载