老友记 第十季 第十六集

FriendsS10E16

Part1

2019年8月27日 02:50 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 10 Episode 16: The One with Rachel’s Going Away Party.


老友记第10季第16集:瑞秋的欢送派对。

Joey: All right, all right, let's play one more time, ok? And remember, if I win, you do not move to Paris.
好,好,再玩一次,好吗?如果我赢了你就不能去巴黎。
Rachel: Ok! Can't believe I'm risking this again, but you're on! All right Joe, you remember the rules! Heads I win, tails you lose.
好吧,我就再冒一次险。别忘了规则,乔伊,正面是我赢,反面是你输。
Joey: Just flip!
快点扔吧。
Rachel: Ha, tails!
啊,是反面。
Joey: Damn it!
该死的!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿。
Joey: Hey!
嘿。
Chandler: So we thought we'd throw you a little going away party around seven.
我们为你准备了一个送行会,7点钟开始。
Rachel: Oh, that sounds good!
哦,听起来不错嘛!
Monica: Hey, Rach, you're leaving tomorrow, shouldn't you be packing?
嘿,瑞秋,你明天就要走了,现在还不开始收拾?
Rachel: It's all done!
已经收拾好了。
Monica: Oh, yeah, right! And after I took a shower this morning I just threw my towel on the floor! Oh God, it hurts to even joke about it.
哈,是嘛?今天早上我洗澡的时候,我把毛巾扔在地上了!哦,天哪,就算是开玩笑我都心疼。
Rachel: I know.
我知道。
Rachel: Honey, seriously, I did it all. The luggage that I'm taking is in the bedroom, this is Emma's Paris stuff, these are the boxes that I'm having shipped, and that's the sandwich that I made for the plane...
莫妮卡,我是说真的。我全都收拾好了。要带的行李都在卧室里,这些是艾玛要在巴黎用的东西,这些箱子都是要托运的,那个是我打算飞机上吃的三明治...
Joey: Which could use a little more mustard.
不过应该多加些芥末。
Monica: Ok, so you've done some good work!
看起来你干得还不赖。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Monica: What about your carryons?
你的手提行李呢?
Rachel: Oh, well. Everything that I need is in here and my travel documents are on the counter organized in the order that I will be needing them.
哦,需要的东西全都在这个包里,而旅行要用到的文件和材料都在台子上。我已经把它们按照使用顺序排好了。
Monica: Oh my God! I've nothing left to teach you!
哦,天啊!我好像没什么要提醒你的了!
Rachel: No!
没了。
Chandler: Where's your passport?
你的护照呢?
Rachel: It should be right next to my plane ticket.
应该跟我的机票在一块。
Chandler: Well, it's not.
嗯...没有啊?
Rachel: What? Maybe I put it in here. Oh, oh, it's not in there! Oh, no! I must've packed it in one of these boxes!
没有吗?也许我放在这里了?噢,没有,不在这儿...哦不会吧!我肯定是把它封在这些箱子里了...
Monica: Here, let me help you.
我来帮你。
Rachel: Shoot. Oh, I can't believe I did this!
倒霉...真不敢相信...我怎么会放在这儿的!
Chandler: At what point did it stop being funny that I took her passport?
玩笑是不是开过头了?
Monica: Oh, wow, can you believe you're like three weeks away?
天哪,只剩三个礼拜了,真是让人难以相信啊。
Erica: I know.
是啊。
Monica: You don't mind me touching your belly, do you?
你不介意我摸你的肚子吧?
Erica: No, I don't mind you touching my belly, but right now your hand is kinda blocking the part where the baby is gonna come out.
我不介意你摸我的肚子,但是你的手现在好像已经摸到孩子出生的地方了。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Erica: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: Hey Erica, welcome back to town! Wow, look how big you've gotten.
嘿,艾瑞卡,欢迎回来。哦,你都已经变得这么丰满了!
Erica: That's because I'm pregnant!
这是因为我怀孕了!
Ross: Right, no, I...I understand.
哦,对,没错,我知道。
Erica: Oh, ok. I'm just always afraid that people think I'm just fat with big breasts.
哦,哈我就是怕别人以为我本来就是个胸大的胖妞。
Ross: No, no, I knew.
哦,不,不,我不会的。
Monica: Ok, well, stop staring at them.
嘿,别死盯着人家啊。
Ross: What...She brought them up! I didn't realize you were coming back so soon!
啥...是她先提起这事儿来的!你怎么这么快就回来了!
Erica: Yeah, well, in a couple of weeks I won't be able to travel.
再过两个星期我就不能旅行了。
Monica: Yeah, and I wanted her to get to know the doctors and get settled into the hotel.
我想让她先见见医生,然后在酒店安顿下来。
Ross: Hotel? Why isn't she staying with you guys?
为什么不让她和你们一起住。
Monica: Oh because we're moving in a couple of days and it just didn't make sense.
因为我们马上就要搬了。
Erica: Plus hotels are fun! My room has this little fridge full of free snacks!
酒店里很好玩儿啊。我的房间有一个小冰柜塞满了免♥费的零食。
Ross: Erica, those things aren't free. In fact they have one of the highest mark-ups of any consumer product...
艾瑞卡,那些零食可不是免♥费的。实际上,酒店里的食品是最贵...
Monica: Ross! She's giving us her baby. She can eat you if she wants.
罗斯,她正准备给我们生个孩子,就算她把你吃了都无所谓。
Erica: I'll be right back.
我马上就回来。
Ross: Oh man, I can't believe you guys are leaving this place.
哎,真不敢相信你们就要离开这儿了。
Monica: I know. I know. Hey, you know, you can take it if you want! The lease is still in nana's name.
是啊...如果你想要这间公寓的话可以住进来,仍然是以外婆的名字登记的。
Ross: No, no. This will always be your place. It would be too sad. Plus, how much a month does it cost to feed Joey?
哦,不,不。这里永远是属于你们的。住在这儿太伤感了而且,每个月乔伊会吃掉多少钱?
Monica: Yeah, it takes two incomes.
两个人挣的都不够。
Ross: Hey, is Chandler here? We talked about catching a movie.
嘿,钱德在么?我们约好了要去看电影的。
Monica: Oh, no. He doesn't have time for that. But if you want, you can go help him and Joey pack up the guest room.
他可没那个闲工夫。如果你有空,你可以去客房帮他和乔伊一起收拾东西。
Ross: Mhm...packing, sexy cheerleader comedy.
嗯...是收拾东西呢?还是去看电影里性感的女啦啦队员呢?
Monica: Mhm...helpful brother, creepy loner at teen movie.
嗯...是一个好哥哥呢?还是一个去看青春片的老衰人?
Ross: What're you guys doing?
你们俩干吗呢?
Joey: Try it, I can't feel a thing!
快来试试!我一点儿都不疼!!
Monica: Are, are you kidding? This is packing?
你们开什么玩笑!这叫收拾东西么?
Chandler: We're taking a break!
我们累了,正在休息呢。
Monica: From?
怎么会累着的?
Chandler: Jumping on the bed...
刚才在床上蹦来着...
Monica: All right, Rachel's party is in a couple of hours and there's a lot to do. Now, Ross, you got Geller blood, you're in charge of these yahoos!
好了,瑞秋的送行会就快开始了,我们有一堆儿事情要做呢。罗斯,别忘了你流着盖勒家的血,你负责看着这两个家伙!
Ross: You got it.
知道了。
Monica: All right.
好吧。
Ross: All right, she's right, we gotta get serious. Let's put styrofoam peanuts down his pants and kick him!
她说的对,我们得认真一点儿。让我们把这个塞到他的裤裆里,然后踢他!
Chandler: No, no, no, no, guys. She's right. We should get to work. I'll take stuff out of the closet, Joey you pack them and Ross you re-pack whatever Joey packs.
她说的对,我们得开始工作了。我把柜子里的东西搬出来乔伊你打包,罗斯你负责把所有乔伊打过的包重打一遍。
Joey: You guys hear a ringing?
你们听到有什么东西嗡嗡叫么?
Chandler: What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼玩意儿?
Joey: Hey! Handcuffs! And fur line, nice! I didn't know you guys had it in ya!
嘿,手铐,还裹着皮毛!真有你们的!不知道你们还来这一手儿!
Ross: Chandler, you don't have a sister so you can't understand how much this bums me out.
钱德,你没有妹妹,所以你大概不能体会我现在有多闹心。
Chandler: I didn't know Monica had these!
我不知道莫妮卡什么时候开始有这玩意儿的。
Joey: Maybe she used them with another boyfriend. Maybe Richard!
嗯,也许这是她用在别的男人身上的。也许是理查呢!
Chandler: Why would she use them with Richard and not me? I can be kinky! I once did a naked dance for her...with scarves!
为什么她和理查玩儿这个,却不跟我玩儿?有一次我还光着身子给她跳舞来着,当时我用的是领带。
Ross: Bumming hard, guys, bumming hard...
越来越过分了...
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿。
Monica: Hey! Where's Mike?
嗨。麦克呢?
Phoebe: Oh, he has a gig. It's kinda like being married to a rock star, you know. My husband has a gig.
他有一场演出。我越来越觉得自己像是个摇滚歌星的老婆,我老公有场演出!
Ross: Yeah? Where, where is it?
在哪儿演出啊?
Phoebe: Oh, he's playing organ for a children's roller-skating party.
哦,是一个少儿滑旱冰的聚会。他去那儿弹琴。
Ross: Rock on!
还真够劲儿啊!
Phoebe: Wow, this is quite a spread! What is all this stuff?
哦,摆了这么大一桌子。这些都是什么啊?
Monica: Well, I thought this would be a great opportunity to use up all the food that I don't want to move to the new house with me! So...enjoy: smoked oyster casserole with a breakfast cereal crust, kidney beans in their own juices, and for dessert, a questionable orange.
嗯,我觉得今天的晚会是一个好机会,我可以把所有不想带走的食物全都用了!那么...尽情享受吧,熏牡蛎卷拌早餐麦片,四季豆加豆浆,然后甜点是...一个过期的橙子。
Ross: I think I speak for everyone when I say...
那么,我应该替大伙说话了...
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: Hey, where's Rach?
嘿,瑞秋呢?
Joey: Oh, she's uh, she's putting Emma down, she'll be over in a second. It just hit her that she's leaving. She's kind of emotional, so no one say anything to set her off, okay?
她在哄艾玛睡觉呢。马上就过来。可能是因为要走了,她现在情绪有点激动。所以别刺♥激她,记住了么?
Monica: Yeah.
好。
Everybody: Hey Rach, hey you.
嘿,瑞秋。
Ross: Here she is!
在这呢。
Rachel: Hi you guys!
嗨,大家好。
Joey: What did I just say!
我刚才怎么交待你们的!
Rachel: No, no, no. It's ok. It's ok. I'm gonna be fine.
不,不,不,我没事。
Monica: Come here, I'll make you a drink.
过来,我给你弄点喝的。
Rachel: Ok.
好的。
Ross: Oh, man! I can't believe she's actually leaving. How am I gonna say goodbye to Rachel?
哦,天哪,我真不敢相信,她真的要走了。让我怎么开得了口说再见啊。
Chandler: I know, she's been such a big part of my life. And it feels like when Melrose Place got cancelled. I mean...oh, forget it. I miss Melrose Place!
她对我来说这么重要,就好像梅尔罗斯(美国马萨诸塞州东部一城市) 要被剔除了。我是说...忘了吧,我想念梅尔罗斯。
Joey: You know, I had a chance to stop her too!
我本来有机会阻止她的。
Ross: Yeah?
是吗?
Joey: Who loses fifty seven coin tosses in a row? Head she wins, tails I lose. Wait a minute.
没想到猜硬币我会连输57次。正面她赢,反面我输嘛。等等...
Chandler: Yes, Joe?
怎么了,乔?
Joey: I forgot to pick up my dry cleaning!
我忘了把衣服从干洗店拿回来了!
Phoebe: Are you doing ok?
你还好吧?
Rachel: Well, I've been better.
嗯,我好多了。
Phoebe: Uh-hmm.
嗯哼。
Rachel: You guys are gonna come and visit me, right?
你们都会来看我的,对不对?
Phoebe: Yes! You know, in six months the statute of limitations runs out and I can travel internationally again!
当然了!再过6个月我的禁令就过期了,到时候我又可以作国际旅行了!
Rachel: I'm gonna miss you so much.
我一定会很想你的!
Phoebe: I know.
我也是。
Rachel: You know what? Uhm, I have some goodbye stuff that I wanted to say to each of you and I was gonna save it until the end of the night, but come here.
你知道么,我对你们每个人都有些告别的话要说。我本来打算在结束的时候说的,但是...跟我来。
Ross: Hey, what do you think they're doing in there?
嘿,你们说她们到屋里去干吗?
Joey: Huh, if I had to guess, I'd say Rachel is putting on the bubble wrap and Phoebe is doing the punching.
嗯,照我看来...肯定是瑞秋戴上塑料泡沫,然后菲比来动手打。
Rachel: Oh, Pheebs, I don't even know where to start.
哦,菲比,我真不知道应该怎么开口。
Phoebe: Ok well, before you do, I know we weren't supposed to get you going away presents, but I do have something for you.
嗯,这样吧。我知道今天本来不需要给你准备礼物的,但我还是准备了一个。
Rachel: What is it?
这是什么?
Phoebe: Well, it's a cotton swab with a bit of my saliva on it, so that if they perfect the cloning process while you are over there, you can use the DNA to create your own Pheebs!
是一个棉花棒上面沾了些我的口水。这样一来,如果你在巴黎的时候发现那边的克隆技术成熟了,你就可以用这上面的DNA来另外做一个菲比。
Rachel: I'm gonna throw this away, but thank you so much for the gesture!
我可能会把这个扔掉,但是我很感谢你这份心意!
Monica: Chandler? I was just in our bedroom and I found these on my pillow.
钱德?我刚才在卧室的枕头上发现了这个。
Chandler: Oh, yes. I decided to leave these out for you in case Richard stops by and you wanna engage on a little light bondage and moustache play!
哦,我决定把这个先给你留着。万一哪天理查过来你可以跟他的胡子一起玩。
Monica: What're you talking about? These aren't mine.
你说什么呢?这不是我的。
Chandler: Oh yeah, right! Good luck getting another scarf dance from me!
啊,是吗?以后休想再让我给你跳领带舞了!
Monica: That would be a terrible punishment. But, I'm serious, I've never seen these before.
这种“惩罚”太可怕了。我是说真的,我以前从来没见过这东西。
Chandler: Really? Then what're they doing in our guestroom?
真的吗?那它怎么会出现在我们的客房里的?
Monica: Rachel used to live in that room.
瑞秋曾经在那里住过。
Chandler: Rachel...with handcuffs! Interesting!
瑞秋...戴着手铐!真不错!
Monica: Joey's bare ass!
光着屁♥股的乔伊。
Chandler: Well played.
真有你的。
Rachel: I love you Phoebe.
我爱你,菲比。
Phoebe: I love you too. Please, please don't...Don't turn into...you know...French bitch!
我也爱你。你...你可千万...千万...别...别变成一个...法国婊♥子!
Rachel: I won't.
不会的。
Rachel: All right. Well, if I gonna do this, I'd better keep going.
我得继续找其他人了。
Phoebe: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Ok. Monica?
好的。莫妮卡?
Monica: Yeah?
哦?
Rachel: Will you come here with me for a minute?
跟我进来一下好吗?
Monica: Sure.
当然。
Phoebe: Are you wearing waterproof mascara?
你的面霜是防水的么?
Monica: No.
不是啊。
Phoebe: Oh, you're so screwed.
哦,你完蛋了。
Ross: Hey. What was that all about?
嘿,这是怎么回事?
Phoebe: She's gonna say goodbye to each of us individually.
她打算跟我们每个人单独告别。
Ross: Are you kidding? Oh, my God.
哦,开什么玩笑,天哪!
Phoebe: Yeah, I know, it's gonna be even worse for you. God, Ross, get ready to do some serious crying.
是啊,我知道,轮到你的时候可能会更糟。天哪,准备好好大哭一场吧。
Ross: Oh, man, I'm not gonna be able to handle this. Now I know how my students feel at the end of each year. And why they act out by giving me such bad evaluations.
天哪,我怕我会撑不过去...我现在终于知道每个学期末我的学生们的感受了。他们因为太舍不得我,所以在教师评定中给我打那么低的分数。
Rachel: Mon...Ok...I better...just say what it is I'm gonna say. None of the amazing things that've happened to me in the last ten years, wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you. No one's been more like a sister to me.
莫妮卡,好吧。我就直说了。我想说的是...如果没有你,我在过去十年里我不可能会这么幸福。一直以来,你对我来说就像是姐姐一样。
Monica: I know what you mean. You're like a sister to me too.
我知道,我也一直把你当作妹妹。
Rachel: I wouldn't know what I'm gonna do without you...
我不知道没有你我会怎么办...
Monica: You're the best friend I ever had.
你是我最好的朋友。
Rachel:...
...
Monica: What?
你说什么?
Rachel: I...I...I...
我...我…我…
Monica: That is so sweet.
太让我感动了!
Ross: Oh no, she took down Monica. And I'm the crier in the family. Oh God! I could be next. Maybe she won't talk with me if it looks like we're deep in conversation.
哦,她连莫妮卡都搞定了。要知道在盖勒家我是最爱哭的。哦,天哪!可能该轮到我了。如果我跟你说话,她可能就不选我了。
Joey: Okay.
好。
Ross: Oh, so that thing you said about the thing. It really made me think about that other thing.
哦,那么说你之前说的那个什么让我想起了那个什么。
Chandler: Uh, Rach?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah.
昂。
Ross: Well it's ok. Chandler is talking to her.
好了,看起来钱德找上她了。
Joey: I really made you think about that thing uh?
你想起了什么啊?
Chandler: Rach...I think I have something that belongs to you.
瑞秋,我想这个应该是你的吧?
Rachel: Oh, I'm sure gonna miss pretending to laugh at your weird jokes that I don't get.
你的笑话每次我都得逼着自己乐,我一定会怀念这种感觉。
Chandler: No, no, no...They're really yours. We...found them in your old room.
不,不,这真的是你的。我们是在你住过的房间里找到的。
Rachel: Well, these aren't mine. Maybe Monica used to use them with...
但这不是我的啊,也许这是莫妮卡以前和...
Chandler: Don't say Richard! Well, if they're not Monica's and they're not yours, then whose are they?
别提理查!如果这不是莫妮卡的,也不是你的,那是谁的呢?
Rachel: Well, I think you're forgetting the kinkiest former resident of that room.
我想你大概忘了,在客房里住过的所有人里面,谁是最变态的?
Chandler: Pheebs!
菲比。
Phoebe: Yeah!
哦!
Chandler: I think these are yours.
我想这个是你的吧。
Phoebe: These are not mine...Look how flimsy they are, come on! Good God! You try to hang a guy from a water-pipe with these, they'll snap like a piece of licorice.
这不是我的!这么松松垮垮的。如果你用这个把人栓在水管上面,他轻而易举就跑掉了。
Rachel: Can I talk to you alone for a minute?
我能单独跟你谈谈吗?
Chandler: Sure.
好。
Chandler: You don't really handcuff guys to water-pipes do you?
当然。你不会真的把人拷在水管上吧?
Phoebe: Where do you think Mike really is?
你以为麦克现在在哪儿?
Rachel: Oh, honey...
哦,亲爱的...
Chandler: Let me just say something...Because once we get into this, I'm gonna get all uncomfortable and probably make some stupid joke... I just wanna say that I...I love you. And, I'm gonna miss you. And I'm so sad that you're leaving.
让我先说两句吧...要不然待会儿一旦我觉得不自然,我可能又该开始开无聊的玩笑了...我就是想说,我...我爱你。还有就是,我会想你的。你就这么走了,我真的很难过。
Rachel: Oh, you know what, Let's not say anything else. I love you.
哦,你知道吗,其它的什么也不用说了。我也爱你哦。
Chandler: Ooh, not so tight...
别抱的这么紧!
Chandler: I'm sorry, just give me one more chance.
对不起,再给我一次机会。
Rachel: Ok.
好吧。
Chandler: Okay.
好吧。
Chandler: I'm sor...Just go. Just go. I can't, I can't.
走吧,走吧。我控制不了自己。
Monica: So, I guess you're next. You're ready?
看来你是下一个了。准备好了没有?
Ross: I don't think so.
还没有。
Chandler: Oh, you're definitely not. I haven't cried like that in years.
显然你没有。我几年都没有这么哭过了。
Monica: You cried yesterday at the six o'clock news.
昨天晚上你还对着六点钟的新闻哭来着。
Chandler: That old woman was being scammed by her mechanic.
那个老太太被那个修理工骗得好惨!
Ross: God! I can't believe she saved me for last. Why're they taking so long?
天哪!没想到她居然把我排在最后。他们俩怎么还没说完?
Phoebe: I don't know. But, God, Joey seems to be handling it surprisingly well.
不知道。不过看起来乔伊好像没什么事儿,真是意外!
All: No, no, no, no!
不不不不。
Ross: Ok, here we go...
好了,轮到我了...
Rachel: Well.
好吧。
Ross: Yeah.
嗯。
Rachel: I think I'm gonna take off.
我想我该走了。
Rachel: I've such a big big day tomorrow. So...
我明天会很忙,所以..
Monica: Rach?
瑞秋。
Rachel: Yeah?
怎么?
Monica: Aren't you forgetting something?
你是不是忘了什么事?
Rachel: Oh, right! Ross?
喔对了。罗斯?
Ross: Yes.
怎么?
Rachel: I forgot to write your mom a birthday card. Would you please do that for me?
我忘了给你妈妈写生日贺卡了。你能帮我写一张吗?
Ross: Sure.
当然。
Rachel: Thank you. Oh, you guys. This was an amazing night. Thank you so much. I love you. Good night.
谢谢。哦,大伙,真是奇妙的夜晚啊,非常感谢我爱你们,晚安。
Ross: What? I don't get a goodbye?
什么?都不和我说再见?
Joey: Lucky bastard!
你这个幸运的混♥蛋!
Ross: Unbelievable. She says goodbye to everyone but me.
我简直不敢相信。她跟你们每个人告别,却不跟我说。
Monica: Well, maybe she thought that with all of your history it could be, you know, implicit.
也许她觉得你们这么多年的默契,一切都 “尽在不言中”了呢。
Ross: Well, it needs to be plicit.
啊!那起码需要“言”呢。
Phoebe: You know maybe, she was just really spent from our talk. It was pretty intense.
你知道,也许她和我们讲话花费不少体力,真是非常的激烈啊。
Monica: Yeah, mine too.
对啊,我的也是
Chandler: Mine was a humdinger.
我的非同寻常。
Ross: Okay!
好了。
Joey: All right, all right all right, let's think about this. I mean, there's gotta be an explanation. Uh...did you do anything to make her mad?
我们好好想想,肯定是有什么原因的。你是不是惹她生气了?
Ross: No, I don't, I don't think so.
没有啊。
Joey: You didn't, say, borrow her Girls Gone Wild video and never return it?
那你有没有借她的"野性女孩"录影带,而且又不还。
Chandler: Really? Now?
真的?现在?
Ross: I mean don't I deserve anything? I mean a few tears, a cursory hug? Not from you!
我真的那么无足轻重吗?几滴眼泪,一个简单的拥抱...不是跟你抱!
Phoebe: Ross, if you're this upset, you should go and talk to her.
罗斯,如果你这么在意,你应该去跟她直说。
Monica: And say what? "You owe me a goodbye", I mean, he's got more pride than that.
说什么啊?说“你还没跟我告别呢”?他的自尊心往哪儿放?
Ross: The hell I do!
什么自尊心,见鬼去吧。
Ross: I don't get a goodbye?
连再见都不跟我说?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: Everyone gets a goodbye but me? What I gotta do to get a goodbye, huh? Be best friends with you? Uh, go out with you? Have, have a baby with you? Oh wait a minute, wait a minute, I did all those things.
你跟别人都告别了除了我?我要做什么你才跟我说句再见?和你做好朋友?和你约会?跟你生个孩子?哦,等一下,等一下,这些我好像都做过!
Rachel: Ross...
罗斯...
Ross: Oh no, maybe me, I'm just not giving you, enough credit. Uh, I mean it is difficult to say goodbye to five people. Uh, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, good...IT'S PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. You know what? After all we've been through, I can't believe this is how you wanna leave things between us. Have a, have a good time in Paris.
哦,也许我应该体谅你一下。也许连续跟五个人说再见是太困难了一点,嗯...再见,再见,再见,再见,再...哦,简直不可能啊!!!你知道吗,我们这么多年的感情。我真没想到这就是你想要的结局。祝你在巴黎一切顺利。
Phoebe: Rach, I know this may not be the best time, but uh, Joey's going over the balcony again. Could you just come talk to him?
瑞秋,我知道现在可能不是最佳时机。但是乔伊又去阳台了,你能过来和他谈谈吗?
Monica: I hope Ross isn't too upset.
我希望罗斯不会太沮丧。
Joey: I'm sure he's not more bummed out than I am.
我肯定…我比他难过。
Phoebe: Tell me about it.
谁说不是呢。
Chandler: Well, you can't say we don't know how to throw a party.
看来我们的聚会办得不错!
Phoebe: All right, I think I'm gonna head out.
我要撤了。
Monica: Uh, where do you think you're going?
你打算去哪儿?
Phoebe: I thought I was going home to go to bed, but I'm sensing there's something less fun for me to do here.
我打算回家睡觉。不过现在我感觉到有人要逼我留下来了。
Monica: We're moving in a couple of days and we got a lot of packing to do. It would be great if you guys could pitch in.
我们马上就要搬家了,有很多东西需要收拾。 如果你们能来帮忙就太好了。
Chandler: Joey and I can finish up in the guestroom.
乔伊和我可以继续收拾客房。
Joey: Oh, yeah, yeah, good idea.
是啊,是啊,好主意。
Monica: Oh, no! You and Phoebe are gonna help me in here.
噢,不行。你和菲比留在这儿帮我。
Chandler: You couldn't be cool.
你就不会装得冷静一点。
Monica: Ok, we're gonna start in the kitchen. Plates get put into plate protectors and stack ten to a box. The silverware gets bundled in rubber bands and then bubble wrapped. Got it?
好的,让我们从厨房开始。首先盘子放在盘套里,然后十个一组装箱。银器要先用橡胶膜捆上,然后用塑料泡沫包上。明白了没有?
Phoebe and Joey: Yeah. Yeah.
明白了。
Monica: Good! Now I need you to be careful and efficient. And remember, if I am harsh with you, it is only because you are doing it wrong.
好,你们要小心一点同时动作要快。记住,如果我朝你们吼叫那肯定是你们哪里做错了。
Chandler: Hey Mon, I think I figured out whose handcuffs they are.
嘿,莫妮卡,我想我知道手铐是谁的了。
Monica: You did? How?
你怎么知道的?
Chandler: Well, I was cleaning out the closet and I found some pictures of them...being used.
我刚才在收拾柜子的时候发现了这个…一些相关的照片。
Monica: Oh my God! Let me see.
天哪,让我看看。
Joey: Who's that dirty old lady?
那个又老又脏的女人是谁啊?
Chandler: Monica's grandmother.
莫妮卡的祖母。
Monica: Nana liked it rough!
哦,天啊 原来她喜欢粗野的!
Erica: Hi!
嗨。
All: Hey!
嘿。
Erica: Hey, what're you guys looking at?
你们在看什么?
Chandler: Oh, just normal pictures of our regular family, not having sex.
哦,只是普通的正常的家庭的照片,却没有做♥爱。
Joey: Come on here, have a seat.
来,坐下,坐下。
Chandler: Yeah!
好。
Phoebe: How was your night?
今天晚上过得怎么样?
Erica: Oh, it was ok. I went to a movie with my cousin and then out for dinner. We went to thisthis place that had...Ooh...Hoo...ooh...Anyway, they had these really amazing cheeseburgers.
还不错。我和我堂兄去看了场电影,然后一起吃了晚饭。我们去的餐厅...噢...噢... 总之呢,那家餐厅的起司汉堡真是棒极了。
Monica: Erica, are-are you ok?
艾瑞卡,你是不是不舒服?
Erica: Yeah, you know, maybe I ate too much. I keep getting these stomach aches. They come and go like every few minutes.
有一点。可能是我吃多了。我的胃一直有点疼,每隔几分钟就疼一下。
Monica: Oh my God!
哦,天哪。
Chandler: Relax! We'll just get her some antacids.
别紧张,我们给她点胃药就行了。
Monica: She doesn't have a stomach ache, she's in labor.
那不是胃痛,那是阵痛的症状。
Chandler: Oh my God!
哦天哪!
Phoebe: Yeah, you gotta get to the hospital!
要赶快送她去医院。
Monica: Ok, Chandler, get the coats. Erica, let's go. Phoebe and Joey, keep packing! Oh my God we're gonna have a baby. All right. We're gonna have a baby! OH MY GOD, WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY! Oh God, oh God, I gotta sit down, I gotta sit down. Ooh!
钱德去拿外套,艾瑞卡我们马上出发。菲比和乔伊,继续收拾!哦,天哪,我们要有孩子了!哦,天哪,我们要有孩子了!哦,天哪,我们要有孩子了!哦,我的上帝,我得坐一下,我得坐一下。
Chandler: Honey, it's gonna be ok.
亲爱的,一切都会很顺利的。
Erica: You can do this. Just breathe.
你一定能撑过去的,深呼吸。
Monica: Ok, ok. Ok, I feel, I feel a little better.
好好好我觉得好一点了。
Erica: Are you sure?
噢...你真的好一点了么?
Monica: Yes, I'm sure. Oh honey, let's go. Ok bye everyone.
是的,我没事。亲爱的,我们走吧。
Erica: Okay.
好。
Monica: Okay, bye, everyone! Good luck!
哦,亲爱的,走吧。大伙儿再见了!好运!
Joey: Chandler, wait, wait, wait.
钱德,等等,等等。
Chandler: What?
干吗?
Joey: If you get a second, find out where she got that cheeseburger.
如果有空的话,帮我问问她那个起司汉堡是在哪儿买的。
Ross: Dear Judy, happy birthday, love, Rach...No, you know what, I'm not doing this.
"亲爱的。朱迪生日快乐,爱你的瑞秋..."不行,你知道吗?我做不来这个。
Rachel: You really think I didn't say goodbye to you because I don't care?
你真的以为我不跟你告别是因为我不在乎你?
Ross: That's what it seemed like.
看起来就是这样啊。
Rachel: I cannot believe, that after ten years, you do not know ONE thing about me.
我真不敢相信,都十年了 你居然对我连最起码的了解都没有。
Ross: Fine, then why didn't you say something?
那你为什么不跟我告别呢?
Rachel: Because it is too damn hard Ross. I can't even begin to explain to you how much I'm gonna miss you. When I think about not seeing you every day, it makes me not want to go... Ok, so if you think that, that I didn't say goodbye to you because you don't mean as much to me as everybody else, you're wrong. It's because you mean more to me. So there, all right, there's your goodbye. Oh!
因为那对我来说太困难了,罗斯。一想到我会那么挂念你,我根本就开不了口。每当我想到自己不能再天天看到你,我就不想走了。如果你以为,我不跟你告别是因为你对我来说不如其他人那样重要,那么你错了。对我来说你比他们都重要。好了,现在明白了吧,这就是你要的告别。
Ross: Rach!
瑞秋 !
Rachel: What?
干吗?
Ross: You can-can't, you can't...
你...你不...你不能...
Rachel: WHAT?
不能什么?
Joey: Ok, a little more.
再多塞一点。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Joey: A little more, a little more.
再多一点,多一点。
Phoebe: All right.
好。
Joey: Little more.
再来一点。
Joey: A little more...All right. Ok, all right, let's do this.
行了。来吧。
Phoebe: All right, ready?
好。你准备好了么?
Joey: Yeah. Now, give me your best shot.
好了。记住了要用全力。
Phoebe: All right, here goes...
行。来了...
Joey: Doesn't work...
不好使...
Phoebe: Oh!
妈呀。


《老友记》本章剧本下载