老友记 第十季 第十七集

FriendsS10E17

Part1

2019年8月27日 02:51 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 10 Episode 17: The Last One.


老友记第10季第17集:大结局。

Phoebe: Oh, you know, Monica's gonna freak if every box isn't labeled.
如果箱子上没有标签,莫妮卡会生气的。
Joey: Oh, You're right. Yeah. Ok, Uh, Box of crap. Wow, it's so wild. When Monica and Chandler come back here they're gonna have a baby. A baby! A baby!
好…一箱…垃圾。莫妮卡和钱德回来时会带个孩子。一个孩子!一个孩子!
Phoebe: I know. Oh wait, Ross doesn't know know the baby's coming. Should we call him and tell him?
我知道。哦,罗斯还不知道打个电话给他吗?
Joey: I don't know. Rachel is still over there yelling at him. Poor guy. I would not wanna be him right now.
我不知道,瑞秋还在那冲他喊叫可怜的家伙。我现在可真不想成为他啊。
Rachel: Wait. Wait. Should we be doing this?
等一下,我们该这样吗?
Ross: Oh, I don't know.
不知道。
Rachel: Oh, It's probably not a really good idea.
说不定不是个好主意。
Ross: Yeah, probably not.
也许不是。
Rachel: Well, that never stopped us before.
我们以前从来没停止过。
Ross: No, sir!
是啊。
Chandler: I can't believe in a couple of hours we're gonna be parents.
不敢相信几小时后我们就成父母了。
Monica: I can't believe it's three weeks early. I love that our baby is prompt. Ok. All right, what room did the nurse say Erica was in?
不能相信早了三个星期,我爱我们的孩子这么迅速。刚才护士说艾瑞卡在哪儿?
Chandler: Uh, 702.
702。
Monica: Ok.
哦。
A woman: Come on, Michelle.
来吧,宝贝。
The man: You can do this, baby.
来吧,你能行。
Michelle: Get this damn thing out of me!
快把那个鬼东西从我里面弄出来!
Chandler: Well, these are for you. Did you see the size of the thing that was coming out of that woman?
这是给你们的。你看见那女人出来的东西有多大吗?
Monica: I couldn't tell who was giving birth to who.
我都不知道谁在生谁。
Erica: Hi.
嗨。
Chandler: Hey. How's it going?
嗨,怎么样了?
Erica: It's ok. The doctor says it'll still be a while.
很好,医生说还要一会儿。
Monica: How do you feel?
感觉怎样?
Erica: Well, it hurts sometimes. Not too bad yet, though. It's a little scary.
有时候疼,不过不厉害。我有点害怕。
Monica: Oh I know. But honey, you're gonna be fine.
我知道,没事的。
Chandler: Tell that to lady in 702 with the toddler coming out of her. I think that kid was wearing a shirt. You're gonna be fine, though.
告诉她那个702房生孩子的女人。我想那个孩子是穿着衣服的,你会没事的。
Ross: Hey.
嗨。
Rachel: Shhh...Go back to sleep. I have to go home.
接着睡吧,我该回家了。
Ross: Oh, God, this was amazing.
真是太棒了。
Rachel: It really was. You've learned some new moves!
的确是太棒了,你学了不少新招儿嘛。
Ross: Yeah, well, uh, this guy at work gave me "Sex for Dummies" as a joke.
同事给了我一本《菜鸟性♥爱指南》想取笑我的。
Rachel: Ah.
啊。
Ross: Who's laughing now?
现在看谁笑到最后了?
Rachel: I know!
没错。
Monica: Breathe, breathe, breathe...Ok, Gooood.
呼气、呼气、呼气这样就对了。
Chandler: Next time can I say breathe?
下次我说呼气行吗?
Monica: No, last time you said it like Dracula, and it scared her! Can I get you anything? You want some more ice chips?
不行,刚才你说得像吸血鬼一样,吓死她了。还要点东西吗?冰片?
Erica: No, I'm ok.
没事,不用了。
Monica: Alright, I'll be right back.
我马上就回来。
Chandler: Where're you going?
去哪里?
Monica: To use the bathroom.
洗手间啊。
Chandler: You can't leave me alone with her.
别把我们俩丢在一起啊。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: This is exactly the kind of social situation, that I am not comfortable with!
这是个很重要的场合,我最怕的就是这种场合了。
Monica: What kind of social situation are you comfortable with?
什么样的场合你不怕啊!
Chandler: It's just that we've never spent any time, you know, alone together.
我和她从来没单独待在一起过。
Monica: You'll be fine. Nah, you won't, but I'll be back in two minutes.
没事的…才怪。不过我马上就回来了。
Chandler: Ok.
哦。
Chandler: So, ah...Any plans with the summer?
那个…夏天有什么打算?
Erica: I don't know. Maybe church-camp?
不清楚,可能参加个教会野营吧。
Chandler: May not wanna mention this. So, you ever wonder which is worse, you know; going through labor or getting kicked in the nuts?
哈…我为啥非要提这个。有没有想过哪种情况更糟?产前阵痛和蛋蛋被踢?
Erica: What?
说什么?
Chandler: Well, it's just interesting. You know, because no one will ever know, because no one can experience both.
就是想想挺有意思的。谁也不会知道的,因为没人两种情况都能经历吧。
Chandler: One of life's great, unanswerable questions. I mean, who knows? Maybe there's something even more painful than those things? Like this.
这是关于生命的难以置信的问题之一。谁知道,也许还有比那两种情况更糟糕的呢!比如现在。
Joey: Come in.
请进。
Phoebe: Morning.
早啊。
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: What's that?
什么呀?!
Joey: It's my house-warming present for Monica and Chandler.
送莫妮卡和钱德的乔迁之礼。
Phoebe: Ooh, it's a baby chick and duck!
刚出生的小鸡和小鸭!
Joey: Uh-huh. And I named them Chick Jr. and Duck Jr.
我给它俩取名叫小小鸡和小小鸭。
Phoebe: I did not see that coming.
真的是没想到哈。
Joey: Yeah, I figured they'd love it at the new house, you know? It has that big backyard. And then, when they get old, they can go to that special farm that Chandler took the other chick and duck to.
那么大的后院它俩肯定会喜欢的。以后要是老了的话,钱德可以和上次一样把它们送到上次那个农场去。
Phoebe: Yes.
没错。
Joey: Yeah. It's a shame people can't visit there.
是啊。不过不能去看望实在是太不爽了。
Phoebe: That is the rule, though.
没办法,规矩就是这样。
Phoebe: Guess what? You're...you're almost an uncle!
好消息!你马上就要当舅舅了!
Ross: What?
什么?
Joey: Yeah, Erica went into labor last night. Monica and Chandler are at the hospital right now!
艾瑞卡马上要生了,莫妮和钱德现在正在医院呢。
Ross: Oh my God!
天哪!
Phoebe: Yeah, and I have a definite feeling it's gonna be a girl.
我敢肯定是个女孩。
Ross: Phoebe, you were sure Ben was gonna be a girl.
你原来还猜班是个女孩来着呢。
Phoebe: Have you seen him throw a ball?
从没看过他踢球吧?
Ross: Is Rachel here?
瑞秋在不在?
Joey: Uh, I think she's still asleep. Yeah. Hey hey hey hey, how did it go with you guys last night? She seemed pretty pissed at you.
还在睡觉吧。嗨!昨晚你俩怎么样了,她好像怒了。
Ross: Uh, we, yeah, you know, we worked things out.
啊…后来事情解决了。
Phoebe: What's that smile? Did something happen with you two?
笑啥呢?你俩是不是有点什么事?
Ross: Hey, I'm not one to kiss and tell, but I'm also not one to have sex and shut up. We totally did it!
我不会亲了不说,也不会做♥爱了再闭嘴。我们什么都做了。
Joey: Oh my God. You and Rachel?
天啊,你和瑞秋?
Ross: I know, it's...it's pretty great.
是啊,感觉太棒了。
Joey: So what's that mean? Are you guys getting back together?
意味着什么啊?你们复合了?
Ross: Oh, I...I don't know. I mean we didn't really get to talk.
说不好,我俩还没仔细谈过。
Phoebe: But do you wanna get back together?
你自己想复合吗?
Ross: I don't know...It was incredible. I mean, it just felt, so right. When I was holding her, I...I mean, I, I never wanted to let her go. You know what? Yeah, I do. I...I wanna be together.
不清楚啊…真的是难以置信,再合适不过了。我把她抱在怀里时,永远都不想让她离开。嗯…没错,我想和她在一起。
Phoebe: YAY!
耶。
Ross: Shhh!
嘘。
Phoebe: Yay!
耶。
Joey: So, so is she still going to Paris?
那她还去巴黎吗?
Ross: Wow, I hadn't thought of that. I...I hope not.
还没想过,希望不会吧。
Phoebe: Oh, this is like the best day ever. Ever! You guys might get back together, Monica and Chandler are getting their baby, there are chicks and ducks in the world again! Oh, I feel like I'm in a musical! "Daa...raa...When the sun comes up, bright and beaming! And the moon comes..."
今天太伟大了、太伟大了!你俩要复合莫妮卡和钱德要有小孩 而且…世界上又有小鸡小鸭了!啊~!感觉就像在音乐剧中一样!
Rachel: Morning!
早啊!
Phoebe: Guess we'll never know how it ends.
永远也唱不完整了…
Joey: Ok.
好吧。
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Ross: Hey. How-how'd you sleep?
睡得怎样?
Rachel: Good. You?
很好,你呢?
Ross: Good.
不错。
Joey: I bet you did!
那还用说。
Ross: Uh...Would you guys mind giving us a minute?
啊…能让我俩单独待会儿吗?
Joey: Sure, yeah. Will you just keep an eye on the chick and the duck?
好,帮忙看着点小鸡和小鸭。
Rachel: Chick and the duck? Didn't they die...
小鸡和小鸭?不是已经死…
Phoebe: Dive. Yeah, they dove head-first into fun on the farm.
死活非要去农场哦。
Ross: So...
所以…
Ross: Morning.
早啊。
Rachel: You too. Last night was just wonderful.
你也是啊。昨晚太棒了。
Ross: Oh, it really was.
真的是。
Rachel: Uh, I woke up today with the biggest smile on my face.
我今天醒来满脸都是笑容。
Ross: I know, me too. It was...You know, it was like one of those things you think is never gonna happen, and then it does, and it's everything you want it to be.
我也是啊就像…有些事情觉得从来不可能,但有一天真的发生了。而且是自己所希望的那样。
Rachel: Uh-huh. I know. It was just, uh, it was just the perfect way to say goodbye.
我知道,实在是…实在是最好的告别方式了。
Monica: Ok...just a little bit more, honey.
再努力一点!
Erica: Help me and this hurts!
疼死我了!
Chandler: Really that bad?
真疼得那么厉害?
Erica: Uh-huh! I think it's time to kick you in the nuts and see which is worse!
现在该踢你蛋蛋了,看看哪个更疼!
Doctor: The baby's head is crowning.
婴儿的头已经要出来了。
Monica: Oh! Oh my God! That is the most beautiful top of a head I have ever seen! Chandler, you have to see this!
天哪!我所见过的最美丽的头顶了!钱德!过来看!
Chandler: I'm ok.
我就不用了。
Monica: Chandler, you don't wanna miss this. This is the birth of your child! It's the miracle of life!
钱德!绝不能错过的!你孩子出生了!生命的奇迹啊!
Chandler: Alright. Wow, that is one disgusting miracle.
好吧,哇!这么恶心的奇迹!
Doctor: Start pushing. Here we go. Here come the shoulders...
开始往外挤好!肩膀出来了!
Monica: It's a...It's a boy!
是个男孩!
Chandler: Wow!
哇哦。
Erica: Is he ok?
他不要紧吧?!
Doctor: He's just fine.
不要紧的。
Monica: Oh, you did it!
你成功了!
Chandler: It's a baby! A beautiful little baby! And some other stuff I'm gonna pretend I don't see.
婴儿!美丽的小婴儿!还有点其他东西我就装没看见吧!
Doctor: Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?
准备好切脐带了吗?
Monica: Okay.
好了。
Chandler: Well, that's spongy.
居然还一跳一跳的!
Monica: Hey, handsome! Oh, I'm gonna love you so much that no woman is ever gonna be good enough for you! Oh, we are so lucky!
嘿!帅哥我爱死你了!谁家的女孩儿都配不上你!咱们太幸运了!
Chandler: I know. He has your eyes.
是啊,他眼睛和你的一样。
Chandler: I mean, I know that's not possible, but he does.
虽然不可能吧,不过真的是。
Nurse: We'll just get him cleaned up a bit.
把他擦干净些。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: Oh my God, he's beautiful. Thank you so much.
真是太美了。多谢你啊。
Erica: I'm really happy for you guys.
太为你们俩高兴了。
Chandler: How do you feel?
现在感觉如何?
Erica: I'm tired!
很累!
Doctor: Well, you don't have that much time to relax. The other one will be along in a minute.
没多少时间可歇了,下一个马上就出来。
Monica: I'm...I'm sorry, who should be along and what now?
抱歉…谁要出来?刚才你说啥?!
Doctor: The next baby should be along in a minute.
下一个孩子马上就出来。
Monica: Uh-hu, we only ordered one!
我们只订了一个!
Doctor: You know it's twins, right?
你们知道是双胞胎吧?
Chandler: Oh, yeah! These are the faces of two people in the know!
才怪知道的话我们俩还能这副表情?
Doctor: I can't believe you didn't know it's twins! This's never happened before.
怎么可能不知道是双胞胎?以前从来没有过的。
Chandler: Well, gosh. That makes me feel so special and good.
啊!我现在感觉还真特别爽啊。
Monica: Wait, did you know it was twins?
等等,你知道是双胞胎?
Doctor: Yeah, it's here in the paperwork we got from the clinic in Ohio.
是啊,门诊送过来的文件里面写着呢。
Monica: Did anybody tell you?
有人告诉过你吗?
Erica: I don't think so. Although, they did mention something about two heartbeats. But I thought that was just mine and the baby's. They kept saying both heartbeats are really strong, and I thought well, that's good 'cause I'm having a baby.
没有啊。不过确实提到了两种心跳 我当时觉得应该就是我和孩子的吧。他们就一直说两个心跳都很强,我就觉得不错啊,因为我正怀着孩子哪。
Monica: This is unbelievable.
太难以置信了。
Erica: Twins actually run in my family.
我家有双胞胎的传统的。
Chandler: Interesting! Can I see you for a second?
真有意思哈,跟你谈点事,
Chandler: What do we do?
现在咋办?
Monica: What do you mean "what do we do"?
什么咋办?
Chandler: Twins! Twins! !
双胞胎!双胞胎!
Monica: Chandler, you're panicking!
钱德!你在发抖。
Chandler: Uh-huh! Join me, won't you? ! Ok, what do you say we keep one, and then just like have an option on the other one?
没错!和我一起抖吧!我们留一个,另一个给别人如何?
Monica: We can't split them up!
怎么可以分开啊!
Chandler: Why not? We could give each of them half a medallion, and then years later, they'll find each other and be reunited. I mean, that's a great day for everybody.
怎么不行啊!给他俩一人半块信物,数年之后他们凭着信物重逢,大团圆!到那时候大家该多开心啊。
Monica: Ok, what if the person who adopts the other one is horrible?
如果领养另一个人的是坏蛋呢?
Chandler: What if they're not? What if it's adopted by a king?
要不是呢?要是被某国王领养了呢?
Monica: Yeah, because I hear the king is looking to adopt.
是哈,听说国王要领养个孩子!
Chandler: Monica, we are not ready to have two babies!
莫妮卡,咱俩没想好要两个孩子的。
Monica: That doesn't matter! We have waited so long for this. I don't care if it's two babies. I don't care if it's three babies! I don't care if the entire cast of "Eight is Enough" comes out of there! We are taking them home, because they are our children!
又有什么关系!咱们等了这么久我才不管是一个孩子还是两个孩子!仨孩子都没关系!生出《八宝喜事》全剧组来都没关系!一定要把他们带回家,因为他们是咱们的孩子啊!
Chandler: Ok. Shhh...
好吧。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: Ok!
好。
Chandler: Ok!
好了。
Doctor: It looks like we're about ready over here. Come on, Erica, start pushing again now.
看来我们这里准备好了!来吧,艾瑞卡。现在,再推一次吧。
Doctor: Here she comes!
女婴也出来了!
Chandler: She? It's a girl?
女婴?!是个女孩?!
Doctor: Yeah.
对。
Chandler: Well, now we have one of each! And that's enough!
现在一男一女了!然后就别再生了!
Ross: And then she said it was the perfect way to say goodbye.
后来她说那个是最好的告别方式。
Joey: Oh my God! What did you say?
天哪,你说什么了?
Ross: Nothing! What do you say to that?
什么都没说。能说什么啊?
Phoebe: Ross, you've got to tell her how you feel!
罗斯!一定要告诉她你的感受啊!
Ross: No way!
不行!
Joey: You can't just give up! Is that what a dinosaur would do?
不能就这么放弃她啊!恐龙会这么做吗?
Ross: What?
什么?
Joey: Dude, I'm just trying to speak your language.
我就是想用你们的语言和你说。
Phoebe: Ross, Rachel doesn't know that you wanna get back together. If she did, she might feel differently. She might not even go.
罗斯,瑞秋不知道你想复合。如果她知道,想法可能就会变啊,也许就不会走了。
Ross: You really think so?
真的?
Phoebe: I'm telling you! Oh, ok! This is the part of the musical where there'd be a really good convincing song. "Bam-bam-bam, don't take no for an answer. Bam-bam-bam, don't let love fly away. Bam-bam-bam-bam..."
没错的。啊!如果是音乐剧的话,现在就应该是高♥潮了。啦啦啦,不接受拒绝。啦啦啦,不能让爱飞走。啦啦啦
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: Can't a girl finish a song around here?
就不能让一个女孩把歌唱完吗。
Joey: Hey!
嘿。
Rachel: Hi! So I just dropped Emma off at my mom's.
嗨!刚把艾玛交给我妈了。
Ross: Ok.
哦。
Joey: Oh, you're not taking her with you tonight?
你今晚不带艾玛走?
Rachel: No, we decided that I would go ahead and set up first, and then my mom would bring Emma to Paris on Sunday.
不带了,我先去整理好,我妈星期天把艾玛带去。
Phoebe: Wow, eight hour flight with a one-year old? Good luck, mom.
哇!陪一岁小孩飞八个小时?祝你妈妈好运。
Rachel: Are you kidding? Eight hours with my mother talking about Atkins? Good luck, Emma!
开玩笑,听我妈唠叨八个小时的阿特金斯减肥法?祝艾玛好运。
Ross: Alright, you know what? You're right. I should at least tell her how I feel.
你说得对,至少要告诉她我的感受。
Joey: Ok. Ross, wait wait!
罗斯等一下!
Ross: What? What?
什么?什么?
Joey: Could you get me a muffin?
给我带个松饼吧。
Gunther: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah?
嗯?
Gunther: I...I know you're...you're leaving tonight, but I...I just have to tell you. I love you.
我知道你今晚就走了,我就是想告诉你…我爱你。
Gunther: Now, I...I...I...I don't know if that changes your plans at all, but I...I thought you should know.
不知道你的计划会不会因此改变…不过我觉得还是应该告诉你。
Rachel: Gunther...Oh...I love you too. Probably not in the same way, but I do. And, and when I'm in a café, having coffee, or I see a man with hair brighter than the sun, I'll think of you.
甘瑟!我也爱你。不过和你爱我含义应该不一样,但我真的爱你。每次我在咖啡屋喝咖啡或者看见谁的头发比太阳还亮,我都会想起你。
Rachel: Bye you guys.
回头见。
Phoebe: Bye.
再见。
Ross: Oh my God!
天哪!
Phoebe: Unbelievable!
难以置信啊!
Joey: Hey, you know what might help?
我有个好主意…
Ross: I'm not getting you a muffin!
我不会给你拿松饼的!
Monica: Do you think they recognize each other from in there?
你觉得他俩从肚子里出来,认得出对方吗?
Chandler: Maybe. Unless they're like two people who have lived in apartments next to each other for years, and then one day they're pushed through a vagina and they meet.
也许,不过也可能像俩多年的邻居突然有一天被挤出产道,终于见面了。
Nurse: We're going to take Erica to recovery now.
我们现在带艾瑞卡去休息了。
Monica: There's something that we wanted to tell you. We decided to name the girl baby, Erica.
有点事情我们要和你说,我们决定给女孩起名为艾瑞卡。
Erica: Oh my God, that's just like my name!
天哪!这不和我名字一样吗?!
Monica: Son of a gun, it is!
他妈的绝对是啊。
Erica: Anyway, I'm gonna go get some rest. I'm really glad I picked you guys. You're gonna make great parents. Even Chandler.
总之,我要先去休息了。能选中你们俩我太高兴了,你们俩一定会成为好父母的,甚至连钱德也是。
Monica: Ok, well, bye!
再见。
Erica: Bye!
再见。
Chandler: Bye!
再见。
Monica: We'll call you!
我们会给你打电话的。
Erica: Ok.
好。
Chandler: You have fun at church camp!
教会野营愉快啊!
Monica: Oh, look at these little bunnies!
看看这些小家伙。
Chandler: I know! You ready to trade?
是啊!想换换吗?
Monica: Ok.
好。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: Ok, let's see.
好,这样。
Chandler: We could trade later.
一会儿再换吧。
Monica: Yeah, I'm good.
没问题。
Phoebe: Hey, what're you working on?
嗨,你在干嘛呢?
Joey: It's a...It's a "welcome home" sign for the baby.
写欢迎标语呢。
Phoebe: How sweet! Oh, is that the baby?
(欢迎回家,宝宝)真不错啊,那画的是婴儿吗?
Joey: No, I sat in the paint.
不是…我坐到颜料上了…
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hey. So, did you talk to Rachel?
和瑞秋说了吗?
Ross: No, and I'm not going to.
没说,也不打算说了。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Joey: Why not?
为什么啊。
Ross: Because she's just going to shoot me down. You guys saw what happened with Gunther. That did not look like fun.
因为她会拒绝我的你俩也看见甘瑟了,最后成那样有意思吗?
Phoebe: How can you compare yourself to Gunther? I mean, sure, he's sexier in a more obvious way. You have a relationship with her, you slept together last night.
你怎么能把自己同甘瑟比?的确他从表面上来说比你更性感…你和瑞秋真正做过恋人啊,你们俩昨晚还一起过夜了。
Ross: Yeah, and she still wants to go! It's pretty clear where she is.
没错!可是她还是要走!很清楚她现在是怎么想的了。
Joey: Yeah, I know what you mean. I mean, sometimes...
我能理解,有时候…
Phoebe: Uh, Joe?
啊,乔?
Joey: Damn it!
妈的!
Ross: Look, even if I were gonna tell her, I don't have to do it now. Ok? I'll be seeing her again. We've got time.
即使我要和她说,也不用现在吧。以后还能见,有的是时间。
Phoebe: No, you don't! She's going to Paris! She is going to meet somebody. Do you know how many hot guys there are in Paris? It's...It's a city of Gunthers!
哪儿有?她是要去巴黎啊!她会最终和某人定下来的!知不知道巴黎有多少帅哥?!简直就是甘瑟之城!
Mike: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey! What...what do you have there?
嘿!手里拿什么呢?
Mike: Oh, I made a little something. If I had more time to work on it, it'd be better, but...
做了点东西,时间充裕本来可以更好的(欢迎来到这个世界,宾宝宝)
Ross: Oh my God! You did that yourself?
哇!你自己一个人弄的?
Phoebe: Honey, that's gorgeous!
这也太漂亮了吧,亲爱的!
Joey: You know, the baby can't read, Mike!
婴儿又不识字,麦克!
Rachel: Hi! You guys, the car-service just got here. I can't believe they're not home yet! I have to catch my stupid plane. I wanna see the baby!
去机场的车都来了,他们怎么还没回来!我要赶飞机啊!我要看看孩子!
Joey: Well, Monica just called from the cab. She said they should be here any minute. And...and apparently, there's some big surprise.
莫妮卡刚才在车上打电话说马上就到,而且好像还要有个惊喜。
Phoebe: Yeah, didn't she sound happy about it? 'Cause my friend Ethel's baby was born with a teeny, tiny beard.
她听起来口气高不高兴?我有个朋友的孩子刚出生就有点胡子。
Rachel: Oh my God!
天哪!
Ross: Oh my God!
天哪!
Rachel: Hi! Oh my gosh!
嘿!天哪!
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe, Ross, Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Joey: Hey, so what is the big surprise?
你说的惊喜是什么啊?
Ross: Oh, my God!
天呐!
Rachel: How does this...What...What...
这个问题…
Ross: Ok, ok, ok, awkward question. The hospital knows you took two, right?
有点尴尬,不过医院知道你们拿了两个回来是吧?
Monica: Yes, it's twins!
知道,是双胞胎!
Ross: Oh my God.
天哪。
Joey: Oh, they're so cute! Now, what, what kinds are they?
太可爱了啊。是男是女?
Monica: Ok. This is a boy, that's a girl.
这是男孩,那是女孩。
Chandler: Her name is Erica.
女孩名叫艾瑞卡。
Joey: Hey, that pregnant girl's name was Erica.
那个怀孕的女孩不也叫艾瑞卡吗?
Chandler: Yeah. It's a shame you two didn't get to spend more time together.
没错…你们俩没多相处相处太可惜了。
Monica: Yeah, we named the boy Jack after dad.
我们给男孩起名叫杰克,随爸爸的。
Ross: Aw, he's gonna be so happy.
他一定会高兴极了。
Phoebe: Oh, Jack Bing. I love that. Ooh, it sounds like a '40s newspaper guy, you know? "Jack Bing, Morning Gazette. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna blow this story wide open!
杰克宾…这名字我喜欢!听起来像是四十年代写新闻的啊。“杰克宾,早报。”看我怎么渲染这个故事的!
Rachel: Oh my gosh. Wow, so beautiful.
哦,我的天。太美了。
Mike: I want one.
我也想要一个。
Phoebe: Oh yeah? Well, tell me which one, and I'll try slip it in my coat.
哦?告诉我哪个,一会儿夹在大衣里带走。
Mike: Seriously. You wanna make one of those?
说真的,不想生一个?
Phoebe: One? How about a whole bunch?
一个?一堆怎么样?
Mike: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah! Ooh, we could teach them to sing, and we can be like the Von Trapp family! Only without the Nazis. Although that sounds kinda dull.
是啊。啊!可以教他们唱歌!就像《音乐之声》范特普一家一样!不过要把纳粹部分删去… 但是这样就没意思了…
Rachel: Oh, you guys, I can't believe this. But I'll leave now, or I'm gonna miss my plane.
真是让人不爽,不过我要是再不走就赶不上飞机了。
Monica: I'm just so glad you got to see the babies.
你能见孩子们一面我真是太高兴了。
Rachel: Me too. Oh, I'm just sorry I'm not gonna be around to watch you two attempt to handle this! Alright, Aw I can't say goodbye to you guys again. I love you, all, so much.
我也是,真遗憾不能留下来看你照顾孩子手忙脚乱了!真的,说不出告别的话。我太爱你们了。
Monica: Love you.
我也爱你。
Chandler: We love you.
爱你。
Monica: Hey, call us when you get there.
到了打电话啊。
Rachel: I will. Ross, come here.
一定,罗斯,过来。
Rachel: I just want you to know...Last night...I'll never forget it.
我想告诉你...昨晚…我永远都不会忘记的。
Ross: Neither will I.
我也不会。
Rachel: Alright, now I really have to go. Ok. Au revoir! Oh, they're gonna really hate me over there.
现在真的要走了。好,Au revoir!(蹩脚的法语“再见”)啊…巴黎人一定会恨死我的。
Phoebe: So, you just let her go?
你就这么让她走了?
Ross: Yeah.
嗯。
Joey: Hey, maybe that's for the best.
这样也许是最好的了。
Ross: Yeah?
真的?
Joey: Yeah. You know? You just...Look, you gotta...You gotta think about last night the way she does, ok? You know maybe, maybe sleeping together was the perfect way to say goodbye?
真的,关于昨晚她怎么想,你也应该怎么想也许…也许在一起过夜就是最好的告别了。
Monica: They slept together?
他们一起睡觉了?
Chandler: I was with you.
我和你在一起。
Phoebe: But now she'll never know how he feels!
可是这样一来她就不知道他的感受了啊。
Joey: But maybe that's ok. You know? Maybe, maybe it is better this way? I mean, now, now you can move on. I mean, you've been trying to for so long, maybe now that you're on different continents...Right?
也许没关系的。也许这样更好。现在…现在你可以向前继续生活了。你已经努力适应这么久了,现在你们俩身在不同的大陆…是吧?
Joey: Maybe now you can actually do it. You know? You can, you can finally get over her.
也许你现在终于可以解脱了。终于可以不再想她了。
Ross: Yeah, that's true. Except, I don't wanna get over her.
的确是这样没错。可,我不愿意就这样解脱。
Joey: What?
什么?
Ross: I don't! I wanna be with her.
我不想!我想和她在一起。
Joey: Really?
真的?
Ross: Yeah, I'm gonna go after her.
嗯,我去追她。
Joey: Yeah, you are!
去吧!
Phoebe: Wait, wait! Get your coat! Get your coat!
等下,等下!穿上外衣!穿上外衣!
Ross: My coat.
外衣。
Joey: This is so cool!
太酷了!
Chandler: I have no idea what's going on, but I am excited!
虽然一点都不明白咋回事,不过我现在太兴奋了!
Joey: Ross, Ross! What'd you, what'd you think she's gonna say?
罗斯!你觉得她会怎么说?
Ross: I don't know, but I...Look, even if she shoots me down, then at least I won't spend the rest of my life wondering what would've happened. Where, where is my coat? !
不知道!不过即便她拒绝我,我也不会余生都活在猜测之中,我外衣哪儿去了!
Phoebe: You didn't bring one! My cab's downstairs, I'll drive you to the airport.
你根本就没穿来!我车就在下面,开车送你去机场!
Ross: Ok, guys, wish me luck.
好的好的,大伙祝我好运!
Phoebe: Hurry!
快!
Joey: Ok. Good luck, good luck!
祝你好运,祝你好运。
Joey: Oh my god, Ross is going after Rachel. And you guys have babies? This is like the best day ever!
天啊,罗斯去追瑞秋,你们有了孩子,这就像是最棒的一天!
Monica: Why is there an ass-shape paint on my couch?
我沙发上怎么有屁♥股形状的东西?
Joey: She asked you a question, Mike!
是你的问题,麦克!
Ross: You really think we're gonna make it in time?
你真觉得我们能及时赶到?
Phoebe: Hey, I didn't have my license taken away 'cause I drive carefully.
嘿,我的驾照还没被吊销,因为我开车很小心。
Ross: There's no seatbelt!
没安全带?
Phoebe: That's ok. If...if we hit anything, the engine will explode, so, you know, it's better if you're thrown from the car.
没关系,一旦车撞到什么东西,马达就会爆炸,相比之下还是被甩出去比较好。
Ross: Alright, alright, let's do this!
好!我们走!
Phoebe: Ok!
好!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Man: 80th east end.
东区80号。
Phoebe: I, I don't take passengers.
我不载客。
Man: Hey! The law says you have to accept any fare.
法律规定逢客必载的!
Ross: No, you don't understand. This isn't a real cab.
你不明白,这车本来就不是计程车!
Man: Alright, I'm gonna report you. What's your medallion number?
等我去投诉你,你牌照号多少。
Phoebe: My medallion number is, "Get out of the cab!"
号码是:滚出车去!
Man: What?
什么?
Ross: Get out of the cab!
滚出车去!
Phoebe: Get out of the cab!
滚出车去!
Joey: Hey you guys, check this out.
嘿!大家看。
Monica: No!
不!
Joey: Ok.
好。
Joey: Oh, hey, can I give you guys your house-warming present now?
哦!现在给你们乔迁之礼怎么样?
Monica: Now, that you can do.
可以呀。
Joey: Alright!
好!
Chandler: I have a question. Without looking into their diapers, can you tell them apart?
问个问题,如果不看下面你能分清他们吗?
Monica: Of course I can, I'm their mother.
当然可以,我是妈妈啊。
Chandler: Oh yeah? Ok, which one is that one?
好,那个是谁?
Monica: That's Jack.
是杰克。
Chandler: Wow, Jack's gonna have a tough time in high school with that vagina.
哇!有阴♥道的杰克在高中会有麻烦了。
Joey: Chick Jr.? Duck Jr.? Don't hide from mama!
小小鸡?小小鸭?别和妈妈捉迷藏!


《老友记》本章剧本下载