老友记 第十季 第十八集

FriendsS10E18

Part1

2019年8月27日 02:52 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 10 Episode 18: The Last One.


老友记第10季第18集:大结局。

Phoebe: You can open your eyes now.
现在可以睁开眼睛了。
Ross: Are we off the bridge?
下桥了吗?
Phoebe: Yes.
下了!
Ross: Is the old woman on the bicycle still alive?
自行车上的老太太还活着吗?
Phoebe: Yes, she jumped right back up.
活着!她及时跳开了!
Ross: Oh my God, Phoebe, slow down!
天哪!菲比!开慢点!
Phoebe: Do you wanna get to Rachel in time?
你到底想不想及时追上瑞秋!
Ross: Yes, but I don't wanna die in your cab!
想!不过我不想死在你车里!
Phoebe: You should have thought of that before you got in!
上车之前你怎么不想清楚!
Phoebe: Tollbooth.
收费站。
Ross: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Tollbooth! Four bucks. There are quarters in the glove compartment.
收费站!四块钱,杂物箱里有零钱。
Phoebe: Hurry!
快点!
Ross: Ok!
好。
Phoebe: Ok.
哦。
Phoebe: Damn, that window is clean. God! Hey!
妈的,窗户怎么这么干净!
Chandler: We were wondering what was taking so long with the gift, but now we understand you were doing this.
我们还奇怪拿礼物这么半天还不回来,现在才知道你在干这个。
Joey: Ok, I wanted to surprise you, but, for your house-warming gift, I got you a baby-chick and a baby-duck!
我本想给你们个惊喜的…作为乔迁之礼,送给你们一只小鸡一只小鸭!
Chandler: Really? You got us a chick and a duck?
真的?给我们小鸡小鸭?
Monica: Oh, great! Just what you want for a new house with infants. Bird feces.
太好了,家里有婴儿,鸟粪正合适啊!
Joey: Yeah, but, they must've jumped off the table, 'cause now they're gone!
一定是从桌子上跳下去了,现在都不见了啊!
Chandler: Oh, don't worry, we'll find them.
别着急,慢慢找。
Joey: Alright.
好。
Monica: You know, actually, I'm gonna go check on the twins.
我去看孩子去了。
Monica: Oh God! What did I just step on!
啊!我刚才踩着什么了!
Chandler: It's ok, it's just an egg roll.
没事,就是个蛋卷。
Monica: Oh...
哦...
Joey: You stepped on my egg roll!
你竟敢踩着我的蛋卷!
Monica: I'm sorry, I didn't know to look for Chinese food on the floor.
抱歉,谁会想到地上会有中国菜!
Joey: Just put it on a plate and leave.
放到盘子里,然后快走。
Chandler: Ok, let's find these birds.
好了。开始找吧。
Joey: Alright.
好。
Joey: Wait wait. You hear that?
等等!听到了没?
Joey: They're in the table!
在桌子里!
Chandler: Well, that can't be good!
这可不妙了!
Joey: We gotta get them out of there!
必须要取出来!
Chandler: How?
怎么取?
Joey: Oh! Oh! Maybe we can lure them out. You know any birdcalls?
也许能引诱他们出来,你知道鸟怎么叫吗?
Chandler: Oh, tons, I'm quite the woodsman.
当然了,我就是干伐木工的。
Joey: Well uh, maybe we can just tip the table a little.
把桌子一头抬起来点也许管用。
Chandler: Joey, wait! The ball!
乔伊等一下!球还没...
Joey: Oh!
哦!
Joey: Oh God! So what do we do?
现在怎么办!
Chandler: I don't know. Maybe we can open this up somehow.
不清楚…也许边上什么地方能打开吧。
Joey: Okay.
好。
Chandler: No...It's all glued together.
不行啊,都粘上了。
Joey: Does that mean we have to bust it open?
也就是说要…撬开?
Chandler: I don't know. Maybe.
不知道…也许吧。
Joey: Oh my God!
天呐!
Chandler: I know! It's...It's the foosball table.
我明白…这可是足球桌啊。
Joey: All right, you know what? We don't have a choice. It's like I would've said in thatsci-fi movie if I'd gotten the part. "Those are our men in there, we have to get them out! Even if I have to sacrifice the most important thing in my life: my time machine."
好吧,你知道吗,我们别无选择。就像一部如果我得到角色的科幻电影里面的台词一样。“里面有人!必须要救出来!即使要牺牲我生命中最重要的东西:我的时间机器…”
Chandler: Did that movie ever get made?
这电影拍出来了没?
Joey: It did not.
根本也没拍。
Phoebe: Ross, where're you going?
罗斯,你去哪里?
Ross: Uh to talk to Rachel, isn't that why we took a ride in the death-cab?
去找瑞秋啊,所以我才坐死亡计程车来的。
Phoebe: What? What're you just gonna walk up to her at the gate? Have you never chased anyone through the airport before?
你就直接去登机口?以前没在机场追过人?!
Ross: Uh not since my cop-show got cancelled...
我的警察戏镜头被取消之后就没有过了…
Phoebe: You have to get a ticket to get past security.
必须先买票才能通过安检。
Ross: What? We're never gonna make it!
那就赶不及了啊!
Phoebe: Not with that attitude! Now, haul ass!
保持这种气势!快滚过来!
Ross: Ok, if you could all walk slower, that'd be great.
大家再走慢点就好了。
Gate attendant #1: Madame, your passport please?
(法式英语)小姐,看一下您的护照?
Rachel: Oh, my God! I was so afraid I wasn't gonna remember any of my high school French, but I understood every word you just said!
天呐!我还害怕高中学的法语都忘干净了呢!你刚才说的每个字我都听明白了!
Gate attendant #1: Your boarding pass, please.
看一下您的登机牌。
Rachel: Oh. Sure. Oh, shoot. I had it. Oh, I can't believe this.
哦,当然。妈蛋,找不到。本来在啊…真叫人…
Gate attendant #1: Madame, if you don't have your boarding pass...
小姐,如果您没有…
Rachel: I have it, I have it, I have it. Oh, ok, I can't find it, but I remember that I was in seat 32C, because that's my bra-size.
我有,我有,我有!哎呀,找不到,不过我清楚记得我的座位号是32C,因为跟我的胸罩大小一样。
Gate attendant #1: Madame, you must have your boarding pass...
小姐,您必须要有登机牌,否则…
Rachel: Ok, fine! But you know what? If I was in 36D, we would not be having this problem.
知道吗,我要是36D,就没这么多麻烦了!
Ross: Hi, I need a ticket.
您好,我要买一张票。
Phoebe: Just one? I drive you all the way down here, and I don't get to see how it works out?
就买一张?我开车这么大老远送你过来 不能看看结局啥样?
Ross: Fine, two tickets, I need two tickets.
好吧,两张,我买两张票!
Phoebe: We're on our honeymoon.
我们在度蜜月。
Ticket agent: And the destination?
目的地是?
Ross: I don't care. Whatever is the cheapest.
随便,最便宜的吧。
Phoebe: I'm so lucky I married you.
我嫁给你真是太走运了。
Rachel: Oh, shoot. Damn it. Where is it?
啊!倒霉!妈的!哪里去了!
Rachel: Hah! I found it! I found it! Haha, I found it! I told you I would find it! In your face! You're a different person.
啊!找到了,找到了!哈!找到了!早和你说了我有!你是另外一个人了...
Ross: Ok, flight 421 to Paris. I don't see it, do you see it?
421航班,巴黎...找不到,你呢?
Phoebe: No, did we miss it?
我也找不着。错过了?
Ross: No no no. That's impossible. It doesn't leave for another 20 minutes.
不可能,20分钟后才起飞的。
Phoebe: Maybe we have the flight-number wrong. God.
航班号错了吧,天呐。
Monica: Hello.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey, it's me. Here's Ross.
嗨,是我,这是罗斯。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: What? Hey, hey, listen...
什么?嗨!听着…
Monica: Oh my God! Ross, you wouldn't believe the cute little noises the twins are making. Hey we...listen.
天啊,孩子的声音太可爱了!罗斯你听!
Ross: But Monica? Monica, Monica, Monica, Monica.
但是莫妮卡?莫妮卡,莫妮卡,莫妮卡,莫妮卡。
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry. Shoot, they were doing it before.
抱歉,他俩刚才还出声来着。
Ross: That's alright. Listen, listen.
没事,听着…
Monica: Oh, wait, wait, wait! Here they go again.
等等!又来了!!
Ross: Monica! Monica! Monica! Monica! Monica?
莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡?
Monica: Isn't that cute?
可爱吧!
Ross: That is precious! Listen! I need Rachel's flight information.
可爱死了!听着!我要瑞秋的航班信息。
Monica: Oh, ok. Alright, it's flight 421. Leaves at 8:40.
哦,好。421航班,8点40起飞。
Ross: Yes, that's what I have. It's not on the board.
是啊,就是这个,看板上找不到。
Monica: That's what it says here. Flight 421, leaves at 8:40, Newark airport.
这里就是这样写的啊,421航班 8点40起飞,纽瓦克机场。
Ross: What?
什么?
Monica: Newark airport. Why, where are you?
纽瓦克机场。怎么了?你们在哪里?
Ross: JFK.
肯尼迪机场…
Joey: Don't worry, you guys, we're gonna get you out of there.
别着急!会把你们救出来的!
Chandler: And we're also gonna buy you tiny, bird hearing-aids.
然后再给你们买小鸟用的助听器。
Joey: Ok. Here goes.
好,来了。
Chandler: What's the matter?
怎么了?
Joey: I need to say goodbye to the table first.
我要先跟桌子告别。
Chandler: I understand.
我理解。
Joey: Ok. Table, you have given us so many great times. And...and you guys, Jordan, Victor, Joel...All of you guys. What can I say? You guys make us look good. You wanna say anything?
好。桌子!你曾经给予我们太多的欢乐时光。你们大伙…乔丹、维克多,还有乔,你们所有人,我得说是你们让我俩更有形象。你想说什么?
Chandler: I don't know. Except that, for one last time...Good game, good game, good game, good game, good game, good game, good game.
我不知道说什么…不过,最后一次…干得好…干得好…干得好…干得好…干得好。
Joey: Ok, here we go.
好吧,来,动手。
Joey: I can't do it.
我下不了手。
Chandler: Well, I can't do it either.
我也下不了手啊。
Monica: Hey! Did you find them?
找到没?
Joey: Yeah, they're stuck inside the table!
在桌子里面!
Chandler: And we have to bust it open, but neither of us can do it!
必须要撬开,不过我们俩都下不去手!
Monica: Oh, well sure. This gotta be so hard. I'll do it. Give me!
是啊。太难了。我来吧,给我!
Ross: Phoebe! Wow! No no no no no!
菲比!不要啊!
Phoebe: Wow, I've never gone this fast before.
以前从没开这么快过!!
Ross: Phoebe, forget it, ok? Newark is...is like an hour away. There's no way we're gonna make it in time.
菲比!算了吧!纽瓦克 一个小时才能到根本赶不上。
Phoebe: She's got her cell, you could call her.
她拿着手机呢!打电话!
Ross: I am not doing this over the phone.
我不要在电话上谈。
Phoebe: You don't have any other choice!
你没其他办法了啊!
Rachel: Hello?
喂?
Phoebe: Rachel? Oh, good. Hey, by the way, did you just get on the plane?
瑞秋?太好了!顺便问一句,你是不是刚上飞机?
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: For what it's worth, we would've caught her if we were at the right airport.
如果机场没去错的话。我们能赶上她的。
Ross: Yay.
是。
Phoebe: Rach, hang on.
瑞秋,等一下。
Rachel: Phoebe? Is everything ok?
菲比?你那边不要紧吧?
Phoebe: Actually no. No. You, you have to get off the plane.
啊,事实上,有点事情,你必须下飞机。
Rachel: What? Why?
啊?为什么?
Phoebe: I have this feeling that something's wrong with it. Something is wrong with the left philange.
我有种感觉。飞机有问题,左“弗兰基”有毛病。
Rachel: Oh, honey, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the plane.
亲爱的,飞机肯定没问题的。
Rachel: Alright, look, I have to go. I love you, and I will call you the minute I get to Paris.
马上要起飞了,我爱你,一到巴黎就给你打电话。
Passenger #1: What was that?
你刚才说什么?
Rachel: Oh, that was just my crazy friend. She told me I should get off the plane, because she had a feeling that there was something wrong with the left philange.
哦,我的疯朋友。让我下飞机,因为她就是感觉到。飞机左“弗兰基”有毛病。
Passenger #1: Ok, uh, that doesn't sound good.
听起来可不妙吧。
Rachel: I wouldn't worry about it. She's always coming up with stuff like this, and you know what? She's almost never right.
不用担心。她老是这样,而且几乎从没对过。
Passenger #1: But she is sometimes.
也就是说她也有对的时候?
Rachel: Well...
啊...
Rachel: Wait, what're you doing?
你要干吗?
Passenger #1: Well, I can't take this plane now.
这飞机我不能坐。
Air stewardess: Excuse me, sir, where're you going?
对不起先生,您去哪里?
Passenger #1: I have to get off this plane, ok? Her friend has a feeling something's wrong with the left philange.
我要下飞机。她朋友感觉到飞机左“弗兰基”有毛病。
Rachel: Could I get some peanuts?
请给我拿点花生好吗?
Passenger #2: What's wrong with the plane?
飞机怎么了?
Air stewardess: There's nothing wrong with the plane.
飞机一点异常都没有。
Passenger #1: The left philange!
左“弗兰基”有毛病了。
Air stewardess: There is no philange!
根本就没有什么“弗兰基”!
Passenger #1: Oh my God. This plane doesn't even have a philange!
天哪!这飞机连“弗兰基”都没有!
Passenger #2: I'm not flying on it!
我不飞了!
Air stewardess: Ma'am, please sit down!
女士,请您坐好。
Passenger #3: What's going on?
出什么事情了?
Passenger #1: We're all getting off! There is no philange!
我们都下去!飞机上根本就没有“弗兰基”!
Rachel: This is ridiculous! I...
太荒谬了吧,我…
Rachel: Yeah, ok.
啊,随便吧。
Monica: Alright. My job here is done.
好了,工作完成。
Chandler: That was...impressive.
太...令人钦佩了。
Joey: Yeah, you didn't use the tools for most of it!
大部分连工具都没用就弄下来了。
Monica: Yeah, they were just slowing me down. Alright, I'd get back to the babies. See you girls later.
工具只会拖慢我的速度。好啦,我回去看孩子了,你们两个姑娘一会儿见。
Chandler: Sorry about the table, man.
真抱歉,桌子这样了。
Joey: Yeah.
嗯。
Chandler: You gonna buy a new one?
要买新的吗?
Joey: Probably not. Nah. I don't know how much I'm gonna wanna play after you go.
也许不了…不会了。你走后我估计也不会怎么玩了。
Chandler: Well, at least we got these little guys out.
至少这两个小家伙救出来了。
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: Aww, we were worried about you! Hm. I guess I'd better get used to things crapping in my hand, huh?
我们还担心你们呢,以后要习惯有东西在我手里拉屎的事情了。
Joey: I'm gonna miss these little guys. It was nice having birds around again.
我会想你们的,小家伙再养养鸟还真挺不错的。
Chandler: Hey, you know what? Maybe we should keep them here with you.
这样吧,它们就交给你了。
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Yeah, I mean we got a lot going on right now. And, plus, here they'd have their own room.
嗯,我们现在也忙得要死。而且这里也有它们的房间啊。
Joey: I could get a goose!
还可以再养只鹅!
Chandler: You know, I...I think you're set with the poultry.
我觉得家禽类这两只就够了。
Joey: Thanks man. You hear that, you guys? You're gonna get to stay here! And, and it's good, you know, 'cause uh, 'cause now you have a reason to come visit.
多谢了。听到没有?你们要留在这里啦!而且这样也挺好的。因为…你就有理由多回来看看了。
Chandler: I think there may be another reason.
其实还有一个理由。
Chandler: So uh, awkward hug or lame cool guy handshake?
那个…是尴尬的拥抱呢… 还是假酷男握手呢?
Joey: Yeah well you know, lame cool guy handshake.
还是假酷男握手吧。
Gate attendant #2: Ma'am, I assure you, the plane is fine.
女士,我向您保证,飞机没有问题。
Passenger #2: And you fixed the philange?
“弗兰基”也装好啦?
Gate attendant #2: Yes, the philange is fixed. As a matter of fact, we put a whole lot of extra philanges onboard, just in case.
没错,装好了,而且。还又带了一个备用的以防万一。
Ross: Where is she?
她在哪儿?
Phoebe: I don't see her.
看不到。
Ross: Rachel! Rachel Green!
瑞秋!瑞秋格林。
Phoebe: There she is!
她在那里!
Ross: Rachel! Rachel!
瑞秋!瑞秋!
Gate attendant #2: Wow wow, excuse me, sir, do you have a boarding pass?
先生,您有登机牌吗?
Ross: No, no, I ju-I just have to talk to someone.
没有,我就是要找里面的一个人说句话…
Gate attendant #2: I'm sorry, you cannot go any further without a boarding pass.
对不起,没有登机牌不能再往前走了。
Ross: No no no, but I, you know...
不,不,不…
Phoebe: RACHEL!
瑞秋!
Rachel: What? Oh my God, what're you...what're you guys doing here?
什么?上帝啊?你们在这里干嘛呢?
Phoebe: Ok, you're on.
轮到你了。
Rachel: What? What? Ross, you're scaring me. What's going on?
怎么了?怎么了罗斯?你吓到我了,出什么事了?
Ross: Ok, the thing is...
嗯…我想说的是...
Rachel: Yeah?
什么。
Ross: Don't go.
不要走。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: Please, please stay with me. I am so in love with you. Please don't go.
留下来和我在一起,我太爱你了。求求你不要走。
Rachel: Oh my God.
天哪。
Ross: I know, I know. I shouldn't have waited 'til now to say it, but I'm...That was stupid, ok? I'm sorry, but I'm telling you now. I love you. Do not get on this plane.
我知道,我知道不应该拖到现在才说的,我太笨了,对不起。不过我现在和你说,我爱你。不要上飞机。
Gate attendant #2: Miss? Are you boarding the plane?
小姐?您是否要上飞机?
Ross: Hey, hey. I know you love me. I know you do.
嘿,嘿,我知道你爱我,我知道。
Gate attendant #2: Miss?
小姐?
Rachel: I...I, I have to get on the plane.
我…我要上飞机。
Ross: No, you don't.
不要,别上飞机。
Rachel: Yes, I do.
我要上。
Ross: No, you don't.
不要,别上飞机。
Rachel: They're waiting for me, Ross. I can't do this right now, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
都等着我呢,罗斯。我现在真的不能这么做,对不起,对不起。
Ross: Rachel...
瑞秋...
Rachel: I'm so sorry.
真的对不起。
Ross: I really thought she'd stay.
我本来以为她会留下的。
Phoebe: I know. I'm sorry.
我知道。我很遗憾。
Monica: Well, that's it. Everything's packed.
那么,就这样了。收拾完毕。
Chandler: This is weird.
啊,感觉有点怪啊。
Monica: I know.
我明白。
Joey: Yeah. Uh, does this mean there's nothing to eat?
嗯啊…也就是说没吃的了?
Monica: I put three lasagnas in your freezer.
我在你冰箱里面放了三盘意大利面。
Joey: I love you!
我爱你!
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Joey: Hey! Did you guys make it in time?
怎样?赶上了吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah, he talked to her, but um she got on the plane anyway.
赶上了,他跟她说了,不过她最后还是上了飞机。
Chandler: Where's Ross?
罗斯呢?
Phoebe: He went home. He didn't wanna see anybody.
回家了,他谁也不想见。
Rachel: Ross, hi. It's me. I just got back on the plane. And I just feel awful. That is so not how I wanted things to end with us. It's just that I, wasn't expecting to see you, and all of a sudden you're there and saying these things and...now I'm just sitting here and thinking, of all the stuff I should've said and I didn't. I mean, I didn't even get to tell you that I love you too. Because of course I do. I love you. I love you. I love you. What am I doing? I love you! Oh, I've gotta see you. I've gotta get off this plane.
“罗斯,嗨,是我。我刚回到飞机上。我现在感觉太难受了。我绝不希望我们之间这么就完了。只是…只是我根本没料到你会出现,猛一下子你就来了,还说那些话…我现在坐在这里,静静地想…想我应该说却没有说出口的话。我甚至都没跟你说我也爱你。因为,我真的爱你。我爱你。我爱你。我到底在干什么?我爱你!我要见你,我要下飞机!”
Ross: Oh my God!
天哪!
Rachel: Ok, excuse...excuse me?
“打扰一下!”
Air stewardess: Miss? Please, sit down!
“小姐,请坐下。”
Rachel: No, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, but I need to get off the plane, ok? I need just to tell someone that I love him.
“真对不起,我要立刻下飞机!去告诉他我爱他!”
Air stewardess: Miss, I can't let you off the plane.
“小姐,现在不能下飞机。”
Ross: Let her off the plane!
让她下飞机!
Air stewardess: I am afraid you're gonna have to take a seat.
“请您务必坐好。”
Rachel: Oh, please, miss, you don't understand!
“求求你了,你不明白!”
Ross: Try to understand!
试着去明白!
Rachel: Oh, come on, miss, isn't there any way that you can just let me off the...
“拜托了,有没有办法让我能下…”
Ross: No! No! Oh, my God. Did she get off the plane? Did she get off the plane?
不要!上帝啊,到底下没下飞机?到底下没下飞机?!
Rachel: I got off the plane...
我下飞机了…
Ross: You got off the plane.
你下飞机了。
Rachel: I do love you.
我真的爱你。
Ross: I love you too, and I'm never letting you go again.
我也爱你,再也不会让你走了。
Rachel: Ok. 'Cause this is where I wanna be, ok? No more messing around. I don't wanna mess this up again.
我也希望留在这里,再也不要有遗憾。我不想再搞砸了。
Ross: No, me neither, ok? We're...we're done being stupid.
我也不想,我们已经蠢过一次了。
Rachel: Ok. It's you and me, alright? This is it.
只有你和我,好不好,只有你和我。
Ross: This is it. Unless we're on a break...
只有你和我。除非我们是在分手中…
Ross: Don't make jokes now.
现在可不是开玩笑的时候。
Monica: Ok, please be careful with that. It was my grandmother's. Be careful. Thank you.
请小心点,这是我祖母的,请务必小心,多谢。
Monica: If that falls off the truck, it wouldn't be the worst thing.
如果这玩意儿从车上掉下去,也没什么大不了的。
Rachel: I know. It seems smaller somehow.
是啊,看起来好像小了一圈。
Joey: Has it always been purple?
一直都是紫色的?
Chandler: Look around, you guys. This was your first home. And it was a happy place, filled with love and laughter. But more important, because of rent control, it was a freaking steal!
小家伙们,看看四周吧,这里曾是你们的第一个家。一个幸福的家,充满了爱心与欢笑。更重要的是,租金管制简直就是明抢啊。
Phoebe: Hey, do you realise that at one time or another we all lived in this apartment?
嗨,你们有没有意识到,我们每个人都在这里住过。
Monica: Oh, yeah, that's true.
真的是。
Ross: Uh, I haven't.
啊…我没有。
Monica: Wait a minute. What about that summer during college that you lived with grandma, and you tried to make it as a dancer?
你大学有一年暑假过来和祖母住。然后你想靠跳舞来挣钱…
Ross: Do you realise we almost made it ten years without that coming up?
你有没有意识到,这都十年前的事了你还往外挖?
Monica: Oh, honey, I forgot. I promised Treeger that we'd leave our keys.
啊亲爱的,我差点忘了。我答应崔格把钥匙留下。
Chandler: Oh, ok.
好。
Phoebe: So I guess this is it.
都结束了。
Joey: Yeah. I guess so.
是啊。嗯…应该是吧。
Monica: This is harder than I thought it would be.
比想象中的还要难啊。
Chandler: Oh, it's gonna be ok.
会好的。
Chandler: Come here.
好了。
Rachel: Well you guys have to go to the new house right away, do you have some time?
你们俩马上要去新房子了,能挤出点时间来吗?
Monica: We got some time.
还有点时间。
Rachel: Ok, should we get some coffee?
去喝杯咖啡怎么样?
Chandler: Sure.
好啊。
Chandler: Where?
在哪?


《老友记》本章剧本下载