老友记 第一季 第十四集

FriendsS01E14

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:46 推荐到豆瓣

Joey: Thanks.
谢啦。
Chandler: So...
那么......
Janice: Just us.
就剩咱俩了。
Chandler: Oh, what a crappy night!
哦,真是糟糕的一夜!
Janice: Although, I have enjoyed the fact that, uh your shirt's been sticking out of your zipper ever since you came back from the bathroom.
但是,我一直在享受一件事:自你从洗手间回来以后,你的衬衫一直从裤裆外。
Chandler: Excuse me, How you doing?
对不起。近来可好?
Janice: So, do we have the best friends or what?
他们是我们最要好的朋友还是?
Chandler: Joey's not a friend. He's...a stupid man who left us his credit card. Another drink? Some dessert? A big screen TV?
Joey才不算是朋友。他是...把信用卡留给我们的笨蛋。再来一杯?来点甜点?来一台大屏幕电视机?
Janice: I will go for that drink.
我再来一杯吧。
Chandler: You got it. Good woman! Could we get a bottle of your most overpriced champagne?
没问题。好女人!能给我们来一瓶你们最贵的香槟吗?
Janice: Each.
每人一瓶。
Chandler: That's right, each. Oh, and a uh Rob Roy. I've always wanted to know.
对,每人一瓶,哦,还有,一杯Rob Boy(一种辛辣味的鸡尾酒)。我一直想尝一下。
Janice: Happy Valentine's Day! Oh, I miss you already. Can you believe this happened?
情人节快乐!哦,我已经开始想你了。你能相信会发生这种事情吗?
Chandler: No...no! And yet it did. Goodbye, Janice.
不能...不能!但是还是发生了。再见,Janice。
Janice: Kiss me!
亲我!
Monica: Oh, Chandler, sorry. Ohhh, Chandler, sorry!
哦,Chandler,抱歉。哦~~Chandler,不好意思啦!嗨,Janice。
Monica: Hey, Janice.
嗨,Janice。
Janice: Hi, Monica.
嗨,Monica。
Chandler: OK, well, this was very special.
好吧,这真是太特别了。
Monica: Rach, come see who's out here!
Rach,过来看看谁来了!
Rachel: Oh my god. Janice, hi!
哦,我的天哪,Janice,嗨!
Chandler: Janice is gonna go away now.
Janice正准备走呢。
Monica: I'll be right back.
我马上就回来。
Rachel: Oh, Joey, look who it is.
噢噢,Joey,看谁来了。
Chandler: Oh, good, Joey's home now.
哦,很好,Joey回来了。
Janice: This is so much fun. This is like a reunion in the hall.
这太好玩了,好像是走廊大团圆一样。
Monica: Oh, hi, Ross. Yeah. There's someone I want you to say hi to. He just happened to call.
喔,嗨,Ross,嗯,这儿有个人我想让你打个招呼。他正好打电话过来了。
Janice: Hi, Ross. Yes, that's right it's me. How did you know?
嗨,Ross。没错,是我。你怎么知道的?
Ross: I'm just saying if dogs do experience jet lag, then,...because of whole "the seven dog years to one human year" thing, then when a dog flies from New York to Los Angeles, he doesn't just lose three hours, he loses a week and a half.
我是说会如果狗确实也有飞行时差反应,那么因为的“狗的七年等于人的一年”这个理论,那么当狗从纽约飞到洛杉矶,它损失的就不是三小时,而是一周半时间。
Kristin: That's funny.
真有趣。
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: They should be cooking the food soon. Who are they?
他们应该马上就做饭了。他们是谁?
Kristin: Oh, good.
哦,好的。
Ross: The blond woman is my ex-wife, and the woman touching her is her close personal friend.
那个金发的是我前妻,正在碰她的是她的私人密友。
Kristin: You mean they're lovers.
你是说她们是情人。
Ross: If you wanna put a label on it.
如果你贴个标签的话。
Kristin: Wow, uh, anything else I should know?
哇哦,呃,还有其他什么事情是我应该知道的吗?
Ross: Nope, nope, that, that's it. Oh, and she's pregnant with my baby. I always forget that part. Hello!
没了,没了,这,就这些。对了,她怀了我的孩子。我总是忘了这件事。哈喽!
Phoebe: OK, so now we need, um sage branches and the sacramental wine.
好了,我们需要圣草和圣酒。
Monica: All I had is oregano and a Fresca.
我只有牛至叶和佛瑞斯加(一种软饮)。
Phoebe: That's okay!...OK. Alright. Now we need the semen of a righteous man.
那样也行。好了。现在我们需要正义男子的精♥液。
Rachel: Ok, Pheebs, you know what, if we had that, we wouldn't be doing the ritual in the first place.
好吧,Pheebs,你知道嘛,如果我们有那东西,我们现在压根就不需要进行什么仪式了。
Monica: Can we just start throwing things in?
我们可以开始丢东西进去了吗?
Phoebe: Ok, yeah, ok. Oh, OK.
恩,可以。好的,哦,好了。
Rachel: Ok, Barry's letters. Adam Ritter's boxer shorts.
Barry的信件。Adam Ritter的四角内♥裤。
Phoebe: Oh, and I have the, uh receipt for my dinner with Nokululu Oon Ah Ah.
喔,我这里有跟Nokululu Oon Ah Ah吃晚餐的收据。
Monica: Look, here's a picture of Scotty Jared naked.
看啊,这里有一张Scotty Jared的裸照。
Rachel: Oh, Let me see. Hey, he's wearing a sweater.
让我看看。他不是穿着毛衣吗?
Monica: No.
没有。
Monica: Oh, wait, whose MCI card is that?
哦,等等,这是谁的MCI卡?
Phoebe: Mine. Shoot! Remember this number. nine, even, four, three… Oh well...
我的。糟糕!赶紧记住号码:9,7,4,3......哦完了。
Rachel: OK, and here we have the last of Paulo's grappa.
这里还有Paulo剩下的最后一瓶格拉巴酒。
Monica: Wait, wait, Rachel, isn't it almost pure...
等等,Rachel,那不是几乎纯的...
All: Ahh...
啊!
Chandler: How can I dump this woman on Valentine's day?
我怎么能在情人节这天甩掉这个女人呢?
Joey: I don't know. You dumped her on New Year's.
我不知道,你上次是新年时候甩掉她的。
Chandler: Oh, man. In my next life, I'm coming back as a toilet brush.
天哪。下辈子我要成马桶刷了。
Janice: Hello, funny Valentine.
你好,有趣的情人。
Chandler: Hi, Just Janice.
嗨,就是Janice。
Janice: Hello, Joey, our little matchmaker. I could just kiss you all over, and I'm gonna! Mua mua...
你好,Joey,我们的小媒人。我真想吻遍你,我要......么么么么......
Joey: If you don't do it, I will.
你若不说分手,我替你来说。
Ross: So are you actually from New York?
你真的从纽约来的?
Kristin: No, not originally. I'm from...
不,本来不是的,我是从…...
Carol: Oh no. I thought you said they could shoot the spot without you.
注释:shoot the spot:解决困难。
哦,不是吧,我以为你说他们没有你可以解决的。
Susan: I thought they could…I mean the maxipads were a piece of cake. You think the minipads should be that much easier.
注释:Maxipads:最大版。
注释:Minipads:最小版。
我本来也以为他们可以的......最大版都是小菜一碟,最小版应该更简单一些了啊。
Carol: It's the Valentine's Day.
但今天是情人节。
Susan: I know, I know. But it's my job. Look, I'll try to get back as soon as I can. I'm sorry.
我知道,我知道,但这是我的工作。我会尽快赶回来的,抱歉啦。
Kristin: I'm spending most of my time teaching science, which is funny because that wasn't even my major.
但我大部分时间都在教科学,真好笑,因为那根本不是我的专业。
Ross: Now that is funny. Hey, do you think...would it be too weird if I invited Carol over to join us? 'Cause she's, she's alone now, and pregnant, and sad.
这可真是有趣。嘿,你觉得...如果我邀请Carol过来跟我们坐一起会不会显得有些诡异啊?因为她现在就一个人,而且还怀孕了,心情又不好。
Kristin: I guess.
大概吧。
Ross: Are you sure? Thanks. Carol? Wanna come over and join us?
你确定吗?太好了。Carol,想过来和我们一起坐吗?
Carol: Oh, no no no. I'm fine. I'm fine.
哦,不,不,不,我很好,我很好。
Ross: Come on stand up. These people'll scooch down. Come on. Over here. You guys will scooch, won't you? Let's try scooching! Come on!
注释:scooch down:挪过去。
来吧,这些人会挪过去的,来吧,这里。你们会挪过去的,对吧? 各位挪过去吧,动起来!

老友记.本章节注释


注释:shoot the spot:解决困难。
注释:Maxipads:最大版。
注释:Minipads:最小版。
注释:scooch down:挪过去。


《老友记》本章剧本下载