老友记 第一季 第十五集

FriendsS01E15

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:46 推荐到豆瓣

Phoebe: You have a window!
你有窗户!
Chandler: Yes, indeedy. With a beautiful view of...
注释:indeedy:等于indeed,真是。
没错,还有美丽的风……
Phoebe: Look! That guy's peeing!
看,有人在小便!
Chandler: That's enough of the view. OK, all right. Check this out. Look at this. Okay, sit down here. This is great. You ready?
风景看够了,看这个。坐下。这个最酷,准备好没?
Phoebe: Yeah. Helen, could you come in here for a moment? Thank you, Helen. That'll be all. Last time I do that. I promise. You know, she doesn't seem very warm.
好了。海伦,能进来一下吗?谢谢你,海伦,没事了。最后一次了,我保证。她看起来不怎么热情。
Chandler: I know. She has like no personality.
我知道。她没有个性。
Monica: No, Wendy, don't do this to me. Wendy, we had a deal. Yeah, you promised. Wendy, Wendy, Wendy?
温蒂,不要这样对我。我们约好的,你答应过我。温蒂?温蒂?温蒂?
Rachel: Who was that?
那是谁?
Monica: Wendy bailed.
温蒂放我鸽子了。
Monica: I have no waitress.
我没服务生了。
Rachel: That's too bad. Bye bye.
真是太糟糕了。再见。
Monica: Ten dollars an hour! Twelve dollars an hour!
一小时十元!一小时十二元!
Rachel: Mon, I wish I could, but I've made plans to walk around.
莫妮,我希望可以,但我已经计划好去走走。
Monica: You know, Rachel, when you ran out on your wedding, I was there for you. put a roof over your head! If that means nothing to you.... Twenty dollars an hour.
你逃婚之后我一直关心你。我让你有地方住, 如果这样对你仍毫无意义…一小时二十元。
Rachel: Done.
成交。
Rachel: Hello. Welcome to Monica's. May I take your coat?
欢迎光临摩尼卡的厨房, 我能拿你的外套吗?
Monica: Hi, Steve.
你好,史帝夫。
Steve: Hello, Monica. Hello, greeter girl.
你好,摩妮卡。你好,招待小姐。
Monica: This is Rachel.
她叫瑞秋。
Steve: Yeah, okay.
好的。
Phoebe: Everything smells so delicious. I can't remember the time I smelt such a delicious combination of Okay, smells.
味道好香。我早已忘记我曾经闻到过这种美妙的混合的…… 好的,香味。
Steve: It's a lovely apartment.
这房子真漂亮。
Monica: Thank you. Would you like a tour?
谢谢,想参观一下吗?
Steve: I was just being polite, but all right.
我只是客套一下,但,好吧。
Rachel: What's up?
怎么了?
Phoebe: In the cab on the way over......Steve blazed up a doobie.
注释:doobie:♥ 大♥ 麻♥ 烟。
他坐计程车来时燃了一根♥ 大♥ 麻♥ 烟。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Smoked a joint, you know? Lit a bone. Weed, hemp, ganja.
抽了一根♥ 大♥ 麻♥ ……
Rachel: OK, OK, OK.
好了,好了好了。
Rachel: I'm with you, Cheech, OK?
注释:cheech:好姐妹,一般用于女生之间的称呼。
我和你在一起。
Phoebe: OK.
好的。
Rachel: Do you think he's gonna be cool?
你认为他会冷静吗?
Steve: Is it dry in here?
这里很干燥吗?
Rachel: Let me get you some wine.
我来为你倒杯酒。
Monica: I think we're ready for our first course too. These are rock shrimp ravioli in a cilantro ponzu sauce... ...with just a touch of minced....ginger.
注释:ravioli: (意)略有馅的饺子。
注释:cilantro:香菜。
注释:ponzu:一种日本蘸酱。
我们可以上第一道菜了。这些是石虾小方饺。香菜调味酱加上一点点……碎姜。
Steve: Well, smack my ass and call me Judy! These are fantastic!
打我屁♥ 股叫我朱蒂。真是太好吃了!
Monica: Gosh! I'm so glad you liked them.
我真高兴你喜欢。
Steve: Like them? I could eat 100 of them!
喜欢?我可以吃下上百个!
Monica: Well, that's all there is of these... ...but in about eight and a half minutes, we'll serve some delicious onion tartlets.
只有这一些。但再过8分半钟我们就会献上美味的洋葱馅饼。
Steve: Tartlets? Tartlets. Tartlets. Word has lost all meaning.
馅饼……馅饼……馅饼……文字都已失去意义。
Rachel: Excuse me. Can I help you with anything?
请问需要任何帮忙吗?
Steve: You know, I don't know what I'm looking for. Cool! Taco shells! You know, these are...They're like a little corn envelope, you know?
你看,我也不知道自己在找什么。酷,墨西哥卷!这个就像是玉米卷。
Monica: You don't wanna spoil your appetite.
你不想要把胃口吃没了。
Steve: Hey, SugarO's!
SugarO's(一种食品)!
Monica: You know, if you just wait another 6 and half minutes...
如果你再等6分钟半……
Steve: Macaroni and cheese! We gotta make this!
通心粉和奶酪!我们要做这个!
Monica: No, we don't.
不,我们不做。
Steve: Oh, okay. Sorry.
哦,好吧,抱歉。
Monica: Why don't you just have a seat here? Give me the gummy bears.
我们何不坐这儿。小熊软糖给我 。
Steve: No.
不。
Monica: Give them to me.
把他给我
Steve: I'll share.
好吧,分你一半。
Monica: No. Give me the bears.
小熊给我。
Steve: You can't have any.
你不能全部抢走。
Phoebe: It's not worth it!
这样不值得!
Steve: Bears overboard! They're drowning! Don't just stand there. Call 911. Hey, fellas, grab onto a SugarO! Save yourselves! Help! Help, I'm drowning!
小熊落水了,他们快淹死了!不要站在那里。打911。嗨,伙计们,抓住SugarO逃命啊!救你们自己!救命啊...我要淹死了!
Monica: That's it! Dinner is over!
我受够了,晚餐结束!
Steve: What! Why?
什么?为什么?
Monica: Why? What if I came into your office and I started...? I can't think of an example. OK? I've waited seven years for an opportunity like this...and you can't wait 4 and half minutes for a stupid onion tartlet?
什么?试想一下我到你的办公室然后开始……?我想不出一个合适的例子,好吧?这机会我已等了七年而你却等不了四分半钟之后再吃洋葱馅饼吗?
Monica: So I told him, "I'm sorry. That's how I feel." And he told me I harshed his buzz. Then I said,"Don't eat that. It's a kitchen magnet." And he didn't listen, so we left him in the emergency room.
所以我跟他说, "对不起。这就是我的感受。"他说我突然打断他。然后我说,"别吃这个,这是厨房磁铁"。结果他不听,我们只好把他留在急救室了。
Ross: Mon, I'm sorry.
摩尼卡,对不起。
Joey: What a tool.
真是傻瓜。
Phoebe: You did the right thing.
你做的很对。
Rachel: You don't wanna work for that guy.
你不会想为那种人工作的。
Monica: I know. I just... I don't know. I just thought that this was, you know, it.
我知道,只是…… 我以为我的机会来了。
Ross: You'll get there. You're an amazing chef.
你会成功的,你是个了不起的厨师。
Phoebe: Yeah, you know, those yummy noises? I wasn't faking.
记得那些赞美的声音?我不是装的。
Rachel: Oh, by the way, Am I gonna get paid for the full three hours? Just a question. We'll talk about it later.
噢,对了, 我能拿到全时三小时工资吗?只是一个问题而已。我们以后再说。
Joey: So, how did it go with Celia?
和希莉亚的状况如何?
Ross: I was unbelievable.
我简直是太神了 。
Joey: All right, Ross!
干得好,罗斯!
Ross: I was the James Michener of dirty talk. It was the most elaborate filth ever heard. I mean, there were characters, plot lines, themes, a motif. At one point, there were villagers.
注释:James Michener:演员、编剧。1966年的作品是电影《夏威夷》;1970年的作品是电影《鹏程万里锦山河》;1978年的作品是电影《商队》。
我就像是说情♥ 色话的詹姆斯密奇尼。那是天下最具巧思的情♥ 色话。有人物,剧情,主题,动机。其中一段的主角是村夫与村姑。
Joey: And?
然后呢?
Ross: Well, you know, by the time we finished all the dirty talk... it was kind of late and we were both exhausted, so...
情♥ 色的话讲完后已经很晚了。而且我们也已精疲力竭所以……
Joey: You cuddled.
你们爱抚?
Ross: Yeah, which was nice.
那种感觉好好。
Phoebe: Do you guys want to try to catch a late movie or something?
你们想看晚场电影吗?
Rachel: Maybe, but shouldn't we wait for Chandler?
或许吧,但我们不是该等钱德?
Joey: Where the hell is he?
他到底跑哪儿去了?
Chandler: Yes, Frane. I know what time it is... but I'm looking at the WENUS and I'm not happy! Oh, really? Let me tell you something. You will care about it because I care about it. Got it? Good!
是的,我知道现在几点。但我看着WENUS而且我相当不高兴。真的?告诉你吧,你会在乎是因为我在乎,明白了吗?很好!
Phoebe: How's this? Sorry. How about over here? See. That means it's working. Does this hurt?
这样如何?不好意思,这边呢?这就说明有效果了。痛不痛?
Steve: No.
不痛。
Phoebe: How about this?
这样呢?
Steve: Ah!!!
啊!!!
Phoebe:There you go!Ah!!! Ah!!! I'm gonna throw up!
爽啦!啊!!!啊!!!我要吐了。

老友记.本章节注释


indeedy:等于indeed,真是。
doobie:♥ 大♥ 麻♥ 烟。
Cheech:好姐妹,一般用于女生之间的称呼。
ravioli: (意)略有馅的饺子。
cilantro:香菜。
ponzu:一种日本蘸酱。
James Michener:演员、编剧。1966年的作品是电影《夏威夷》;1970年的作品是电影《鹏程万里锦山河》;1978年的作品是电影《商队》。


《老友记》本章剧本下载