老友记 第一季 第十六集

FriendsS01E16

Part1

2019年7月9日 13:47 推荐到豆瓣

Monica: Hi. Uh, my friend here was taking down our Christmas lights, and and she fell off the balcony and may have broken her foot or or ankle or something.
你好,我朋友取下圣诞灯时,从阳台跌落,她的脚或者脚踝可能受伤了。
Nurse: My god. You still have your Christmas lights up? Fill this out and bring it back to me.
我的天,你们的圣诞灯还亮着?资料填后拿给我。
Rachel: Ow ow ow. Ow ow ow. Ow ow ow...
哦哦哦,哦哦哦,哦哦哦...
Monica: Okay, ooh, alright. Name, address... Are you currently on any medication?
好了,哦,姓名 地址… 你现在进行任何药物治疗?
Rachel: No. Oh, wait! Yes. Blistex.
没有。哦,等等!有。Blistex(一种药用润唇膏)。
Monica: No, in case of emergency call?
填没有,紧急联络电话?
Rachel: You.
你。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Rachel: Yeah.
对。
Monica: Oh, that is so sweet. Oh gosh, love you. Insurance?
真窝心。哦,天哪!我爱你。保险?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, check it. Definitely, I want some of that.
哦!好的!勾上它!我确实需要一些!
Monica: You don't have insurance?
你没有保险?
Rachel: Why, how much is this gonna cost?
为什么?看着病要花很多钱么?
Monica: I have no idea, but Xrays alone could be a couple hundred dollars.
我不知道啊。可能几百块钱吧。
Rachel: Well what are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办?
Monica: Well there's not much we can do.
没有太多办法可想。
Rachel: Um...unless, unless I use yours.
呃除非让我用你的。
Monica: Hah, no no no no no no no no no no.
不不不不不。
Rachel: Well, now, wait a second, who did I just put as my "In case of emergency" person?
等等,我把谁当作我的紧急连络人来着?
Monica: That's insurance fraud.
这是保险欺诈。
Rachel: Well, alright, then, forget it. Might as well just go home. Ow ow ow ow!
好吧?算了。我回家。哦哦哦!
Monica: Okay, okay. Come here. I hate this.
好吧,好吧,过来,我真讨厌这样做。
Rachel: Thank you. Thank you. I love you.
谢谢!谢谢!我爱你!
Monica: Hi, um, I'm gonna need a new set of these forms.
我需要新表格。
Nurse: Why?
为什么?
Monica: I am really an idiot. I was filling out my friend's form, and instead of putting her information, I put mine.
我真是个笨蛋。我替我朋友填资料时,我填的不是她的资料而是我的。
Nurse: You are an idiot.
你真是个笨蛋。
Monica: Yep, that's me, I am that stupid.
没错,这就是我,我真是个笨蛋。
Ross: I had a dream last night where I was playing football with my kid.
我昨晚梦见我和我儿子在玩橄榄球。
Chandler and Joey: That's nice.
真温馨。
Ross: No, no, with him. I'm on this field, and they, they hike me the baby... And I, I know I've gotta do something because the Tampa Bay defence is coming right at me.
注释:hike me the baby:把婴儿向我投过来。hike这里是投掷的意思。
不不,是用他打。我在球场上,他们把婴儿向我投过来。我知道我得做点什么,Tampa Bay的防守球员正在逐渐逼近。
Joey: Tampa Bay's got a terrible team.
坦帕湾队烂得可怕。
Ross: Right, but... it is just me and the baby, so I'm thinking they can take us. And so I uh, hahhah, I just heave it down field.
没错,但是但只有我和我儿子。所以我想他们很可能要比赢我们,所以我,呃哈哈,我只好传球。
Chandler: What are you crazy? That's a baby!
什么?你疯啦?那是个婴儿!
Joey: He should take the sack?
注释:take the sack:抱着(球)被其他人撞(围攻)。
他应该(抱着婴儿)被其他人撞(围攻)。
Ross: Anyway, suddenly I'm down field, and I realize that I'm the one who's supposed to catch him, right? Only I know there is no way I'm gonna get there in time, so I am running, and running, and that, that is when I woke up. See I, I am so not ready to be a father.
总之,突然我又到了前场,我发现该接球的人是我,对吧?但我绝对来不及,于是我跑啊跑,于是我就醒过来了。看,我还没准备好当爸爸。
Chandler: Hey, you're gonna be fine. You're one of the most caring, most responsible men in North America. You're gonna make a great dad.
你没问题的。你是全北美洲最细心、最有责任感的男人。你将来一定是个好爸爸的。
Joey: Yeah, Ross. You and the baby just need better blocking. Oh, have either one of you guys ever been to the Rainbow Room? Is it real expensive?
注释:blocking:阻挡。
没错,你和你儿子,只是需要更好的阻挡。你们去过彩虹厅吗?真有那么贵?
Chandler: Well, only if you order stuff.
当然,只有你点什么东西的时候。
Joey: I'm taking Ursula tonight. It's her birthday.
我要带 Ursula去那里,今天是她生日。
Ross: Wowowhoa. What about Phoebe's birthday?
菲比的生日该怎么办?
Joey: When's that?
什么时候?
Ross: Tonight.
今晚。
Joey: Oh, man. What're the odds of that happening?
怎么会有这么巧的事情发生呢?
Ross: You take your time.
慢慢想吧。
Chandler: There it is! So what're you gonna do?
原来是这样啊!你打算怎么办?
Joey: What can I do? Look, I don't want to do anything to screw it up with Ursula.
我能怎么办?我不想让乌苏拉不开心。
Chandler: And your friend Phoebe?
你的朋友菲比呢?
Joey: Well, if she's my friend, hopefully she'll understand. I mean, wouldn't you guys?
如果她是我朋友,希望她能谅解。我的意思是,你们不会谅解吗?
Chandler: Man, if you tried something like that on my birthday, you'd be staring at the business end of a hissy fit.
注释:business end: 指公事公办(起诉某人)。
注释:hissy fit:发飙。
兄弟,如果你敢在我的生日那天做这事儿,你就会看到我发飙,然后起诉你!
Dr. Mitchell: Saffron makes all the difference. Okay, errrr, Monica? Yes. Yes, she is.
加上少量蕃红花,就能使情况完全改观。好了,呃,摩妮卡?是的是的,她是!
Rachel: Hi, this is my friend Rachel.
她是我朋友Rachel。
Monica: Hi.
嗨!
Dr. Mitchell: Hi, err Rachel. I'm Dr. Mitchell.
嗨,呃,瑞秋。我是米契尔大夫。
Dr. Rosen: And I'm his friend Dr. Rosen.
我是他朋友Rosen大夫。
Dr. Mitchell: I'm okay here.
我在这没问题。
Dr. Rosen: Actually, that's right, I don't mind if you want to take your break.
实际上,没关系的。我不介意你休息一下。
Dr. Mitchell: No, no, this is why I become a doctor. Ankles and stuff like that.
不了,这是我为什么做了医生,脚踝之类是我的专长。
Rachel: Aren't you a little cute to be a doctor?
你当医生是不是太帅了一点?
Dr. Rosen: Excuse me?
抱歉,什么?
Rachel: I meant er, God, young, young. I meant young, young to be a doctor. Oh good, Rach.
天哪,年轻,我是指年轻,你当医生稍嫌年轻了点,说得好,Rach。
Monica (as Rachel) : Thank you.
谢谢 。
Rachel (as Monica) : Right. So, he said it was just a sprain, and that was it.
好的。他说这只是扭伤,就这样。
Monica: Uh, you left out the stupid part.
你忘了说我们做的蠢事。
Rachel: It's not stupid. The very cute, cute, cute doctors asked us out for tomorrow night, and I said "yes."
才不蠢呢。这位两位帅帅帅哥大夫约我们明晚出去, 我答应了。
Monica: I think it's totally insane, I mean, they work for the hospital. It's like returning to the scene of the crime. You know, I say we blow off the dates.
你根本就是疯了,他们在医院工作。我们这样不是回到犯罪现场?还是取消约会吧。
Rachel: What? Monica, they are cute, they are doctors, cute doctors, doctors who are cute!
什么?他们可是大帅哥。而且还是医生。帅哥医生。很帅的医生。
Chandler: Alright, what have we learned so far? Oh, God. Okay.
目前为止我们知道了什么?天啊!好的。
The Whole Party: SURPRISE! !!
惊喜!
Ross: What the hell are you doing? You scared the crap outta me.
你们在干什么?把我吓死了!
Rachel: Was that the cake?
那是蛋糕吗?
Ross: Yeah, yeah. I got a lemon schmush.
注释:schmush:风味,口味。
对。柠檬口味。
Monica: Come on, she'll be here any minute.
快点,她随时会到。
Rachel: I hope it's okay.
希望它没事。
Monica: Oh...
Oh...
Chandler: "Happy Birthday Peehe."
生日快乐,皮菲。
Monica: Well maybe we can make a, a, a 'B' out of one of those roses.
或许我们可以用玫瑰当"比"。
Ross: Yeah, we'll just use our special cake tools.
对?用我们的特殊蛋糕工具
Phoebe: Hey, what's going on?
什么事?
Ross: Oh, we just...
我们只是
Phoebe's Friends: Surprise!
惊喜!
Phoebe: Oh, oh, oh! This is so great! Oh my god! This was not at all scary. Oh look! "Happy Birthday Peehee." What a strange new nickname. I like it! Oh, my God! Hi everybody. Hi Betty! Betty, Hi! You found Betty! Oh my god! This is great. Everybody I love is in the same room. Where's Joey?
喔,喔,喔!你们真是太好了,一点都不吓人。看哪!"生日快乐,菲" 好奇怪的昵称啊。我好喜欢,哦上帝!嗨,各位。贝蒂!贝蒂!嗨!你找到贝蒂?天呐!这太好了!我爱的大家都同在一起,乔伊在哪儿?
Chandler: Did you see Betty?
你看见贝蒂没?
Mr. Geller:I tell you one thing, I wouldn't mind having a piece of this sundried tomato business. Five years ago, if somebody had said to me, "Here’s a tomato that looks like a prune", I'd say "get out of my office!"
我告诉你一件事,我觉得有一份晒干蕃茄的事业挺不错的。五年前如果有人说我的蕃茄像李子,我就叫他滚出我的办公室。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:hike me the baby:把婴儿向我投过来。hike这里是投掷的意思。
注释:take the sack:抱着(球)被其他人撞(围攻)。
注释:blocking:阻挡。
注释:business end: 指公事公办(起诉某人)。
注释:hissy fit:发飙。
注释:schmush:风味,口味。


《老友记》本章剧本下载