老友记 第一季 第十六集

FriendsS01E16

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:47 推荐到豆瓣

Ross: Dad, before I was born, did you freak out at all?
爸,我出生前你有紧张吗?
Mr. Geller: I'm not freaking out, I'm just saying, if somebody had come to me with the idea...
我没紧张,我只是说如果有人来给我说这个主意。
Ross: Dad, dad, dad, I'm talking about the whole uh, baby thing. Did you uh, ever get this sort of... panicky, "Oh my god I'm gonna be a father" kind of a thing?
爸,爸,爸,我是在谈小孩的事。你是否,呃,曾经有过这种 "天呐,我要当爸爸了"的恐慌?
Mr. Geller: No. We just had kids back then. We didn't think about it. What else could the sun dry, I wonder?
没有,那时候我们只管生孩子。我们根本就不想这些。我在想,还有什么能晒干?
Ross: Dad, come on. Kids.
老爸,拜托,说孩子的事。
Mr. Geller: Right, look, your mother really did the work. I was busy with the business. I wasn't around that much. Is that what this is about?
对,听着,都是你妈在处理,我忙着事业。经常不在家,你找我来是为了这个?
Ross: No, no, Dad, I was just wondering.
不,不,爸,我只是想知道。
Mr. Geller: 'Cause there's time to make up for that. We can do stuff together.
因为我们有时间弥补,我们可以一起做些事。
You always wanted to go to that Colonial Williamsburg. How about we do that?
你一直想去威廉斯堡,我们做这个怎么样?
Ross: Thanks, Dad, really, I just... you know, I just... I just needed to know, um... when did you start to feel like a father?
谢了,爸,真的,我只是,你知道的,我只是我只是想知道,呃你何时感觉自己像个父亲?
Mr. Geller: Oh, well, I, I guess it must've been the day after you were born. We were in the hospital room, your mother was asleep, and they brought you in and gave you to me. You were this ugly little red thing, and all of a sudden you grabbed my finger with your whole fist. And you squeezed it, so tight. And that's when I knew. So you don't wanna go to Williamsburg?
哦,我想应该是你出生那一天。我们在病房,你妈在睡觉,他们把你交给我。你当时是个又丑又小的红玩意儿,你突然用拳头紧抓住我的手指。紧紧捏住我的手指,那时候我才感觉到。你不想去威廉斯堡?
Ross: No, we can go to Williamsburg.
不,我们可以去啊。
Mr. Geller: Eat your fish.
吃你的鱼吧。
Monica: Rachel, the cute doctors are here.
瑞秋,帅哥医生来了!
Rachel: Okay, coming!
好的,来了。
Monica: Hi, come on in.
嗨,请进。
Dr. Mitchell: Hey.
你好。
Monica: Hi, Geoffrey.
嗨,麦可,杰佛瑞。
Dr. Rosen: Ah here, we brought wine.
给你,我们带了酒。
Dr. Mitchell: Look at this, it's from the cellars of Ernest and Tova Borgnine, so... How could we resist?
这是来自恩尼斯及托夫波尼酒窖。我们怎么能够拒绝呢?
Rachel: Oh, that's great. Look at that.
太好了!看看这个。
Dr. Rosen: So, Monica, how's the ankle?
摩妮卡,脚踝如何?
Monica: It's uh...
它啊。。。
Monica (as Rachel) : Well, why don't you tell them? After all it, is your ankle.
你何不告诉他们,毕竟这可是你的脚踝。
Rachel (as Monica) : You know what, it's feeling a lot better, thank you, um... Well, listen, why don't you two sit down and, and we'll get you some glasses... Okay. Okay. Stat!
注释:Stat:拉丁文statim的缩写,立即。
感觉好多了,谢谢,呃你们请坐我去拿杯子。 好的。好的,快坐好。
Rachel: Okay, listen, I'm thinking, why don't we just tell them who we really are? I mean, it'll be fine, I really think it'll be fine.
好吧,听着,我想我们何不告诉他们我们的真实身份,我的意思是,没事的,我真的觉得不会有事的。
Monica: It will not be fine. We'll get in trouble.
不会没事的,我们会惹上大♥麻烦。
Rachel: Oh, Monica! Would you stop being such a wuss?
哦,摩妮卡,你能不能别这么胆小。
Monica: A wuss? Excuse me for living in the real world, okay?
胆小?抱歉,我生在真实的世界之中,好吧?
Dr. Rosen: So... they are still seem normal.
所以呢?她们似乎很正常。
Dr. Mitchell: That's because they are.
那是因为她们本来就是。
Dr. Rosen: Okay, but you have to admit that every time we go out women we meet at the hospital... It turns into...
每次我们和医院里认识的女病患约会都会变成...
Dr. Mitchell: Will you relax? Look around. No pagan altars. no piles of bones in the corners, they're fine. Go like this.
别紧张好不?看看四周,没有异教徒的神坛。角落没有成堆的骨头,她们没事的,像这样。
Monica: I said we are not going to do it, okay? Sometimes you can be such a, a big baby.
我说我们不能这么做,有时你真的很幼稚。
Rachel:I am not a baby.
我才不幼稚呢。
Monica: Be serious. Every time You act like a princess.
严格来说,每次都是你娇生惯养像个公主.
Rachel:You know what?
你知道吗?
Monica: what?
什么?
Rachel: Every day, you are becoming more and more like your mother. Hello! Here we go!
你愈来愈像你妈了。嘿!我们走!
Dr. Rosen: This is a great place. How long have you lived here?
这房子好漂亮,住在这儿多久了?
Rachel: Thanks! I've been here about six years, and Rachel moved in a few months ago.
谢谢,我住在这儿六年了,瑞秋几个月前才搬来。
Monica: Yeah... see, I was supposed to get married, but, um, I left the guy at the altar.
对,我本来应该结婚的,但我在圣堂前离开了新郎。
Dr. Mitchell: Really?
真的?
Monica: Yeah...Yeah, I know it's pretty selfish, but haha, hey, that's me. Why don't you try the hummus?
对,对,我知道我很自私,但是哈哈,我就是这种人。为什么不试试这个鹰嘴豆沙?
Dr. Rosen: So, Monica, what do you do?
摩妮卡,你从事什么工作?
Rachel: (as Monica) Aahh, I'm a...chef at a restaurant uptown.
我是上城区一家餐厅的总厨师。
Dr. Rosen: Good for you.
真有你的。
Rachel: (as Monica) Yeah it is, mostly because I get to boss people around, which I just love to do.
没错,主要因为我习惯对他人颐指气使,我就是喜欢这样。
Dr. Rosen: This hummus is great.
这个鹰嘴豆沙不错。
Dr. Mitchell: God bless the chickpea.
上帝保佑鹰嘴豆。
Monica: (as Rachel) Oh, god, I am so spoiled. That's it.
哦,天啊,我真是被宠坏了。就这样了。
Rachel: (as Monica) I shoplift.
我偷东西。
Monica: (as Rachel) That was years ago, you had no idea that lipsticks was in your pocket.
那是一年前的事了,你绝对想不到唇膏在你的口袋中。
Did I tell you that I think I am so much cuter than I am?
我告诉过你们我比我看起来要可爱多了吗?
Rachel: And by the way, have I mentioned that back in high school, I was a cow?
对了,我有提过,我在高中是条肥猪?
Monica: I used to wet my bed.
我以前经常尿床。
Rachel: I use my breasts to get other people's attention.
我用我的胸部吸引别人的注意。
Monica: We both do that!
我们都那样做!
Dr. Mitchell: Monica and Rachel's apartment. Err yeh, aayah, yeh, just one second...ah, Rachel, it's your dad.
摩妮卡与瑞秋的公寓。呃,是,是的,等等,呃,瑞秋,是你爸。
Monica: Hi, Dad. No, no, it's me. lilisten, Dad, I can't talk right now, um, but there's something, um... there's something that I've been meaning to tell you...
嗨,老爸。不,不,是我。听我说,老爸,我现在没空。但有些事,呃......有些话我一直想告诉你。
Rachel: Would you excuse me for a second?
失陪一下。
Monica: Remember back in freshman year? Well, Billy Dreskin and I had sex on your bed.
记得我大一时吗?Billy Dreskin和我在你床上做♥爱。
Rachel: Daddy...Daddy...Daddy, why why would I sleep with Billy Dreskin? His father tried to put you out of business!... dead!
爸,爸,爸,为什么?我♥干嘛和比利上床?他爸想害你倒闭!你死定了!
Monica: Hey, Rachel? Are these your condoms?
嗨,瑞秋?这是你的避孕套吗?
Rachel: Oh, no, that was just Monica. She's drunk again.
哦,不,那是摩尼卡的。她又喝醉了。
Ross: Pheebs, I don't think “scrunchy” is a word.
我觉得“scrunchy”不是一个词。
Phoebe: Why not, if crunchy is a word, why scrunchy?
为什么不是,“嘎吱嘎吱”都是一个词,何况“scrunchy”呢?
Chandler: Okay, then I am using that same argument for “fligament.”
好吧,那我要用同样的论据来用“fligament” 。
Monica: Ross, he's got the remote again.
罗斯,他又在玩遥控器了。
Ross: Good. Maybe he can switch it back. Maybe not.
好的,或许他能把频道换过来,或许不会。
Rachel: Okay, Daddy? That's the other line. Okay, no not even in my bedroom. Okay, okay, byebye.
好吧,爸爸?那是另一条底线。好的,没,没有,也没有在我的卧室里过。好的,好的,再见。
Rachel: Hello? Um, yeah, uh, Okay ah, hold on a second, let me let me just check and see if see if she's here. It's the woman from the hospital admissions office. She says there's a problem with the form. Oh, god, oh god... Oh God, oh, God. What do we do, what do we do, what do we do?
你好?呃,好的,等等,我看看她在不在。是医院前台的那个女人打来的,她说表格有问题。哦,天啊,哦,天呐。哦,天啊!怎么办?怎么办?怎么办?
Monica: Oh God, I don't know! Find out what they want! Find out what they want!
天啊!我也不知道,你问他们想干什么。问他们想干什么。
Rachel: Okay no, you do it.
好的,不,你来吧。
Monica: Hello, this is Monica. Yeah? Oh... Okay, yes, we'll be right, we'll be right down. Thank you.
你好,我是 Monica。是的?好,我们没事,我们马上去,谢谢。
Rachel: What?
怎么了?
Monica: We forgot to sign one of the admissions forms.
我们忘了签一个表格了。
Rachel: Ohhh... Okay, you were right. You were right! This was just not worth it.
噢,好吧,你说得对,你是对的,这样不值得。
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Rachel: Okay, let me just change.
好的,让我换下衣服。
Monica: Yes.
好。
Chandler: “Garge”?
“Garge”?
Ross: Nautical term.
航海术语。
Chandler: Cheating man.
作弊男。
Ross: Okay.
好吧。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:Stat:拉丁文statim的缩写,立即。


《老友记》本章剧本下载