老友记 第一季 第十九集

FriendsS01E19

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:48 推荐到豆瓣

Bobby: Hey, Dr. Farber.
法大夫。
Barry: All right, Miss Green, everything looks fine... Yep, I think we're starting to see some real progress here.
好了,格林小姐,看来一切正常……我想我们将会看到许多进步!
Rachel: What? !
干嘛?
Bobby: I'm twelve, I'm not stupid.
我十二岁了,我可不傻。
Chandler: Can I use your phone?
能借用你的电话吗?
Monica: Yeah. . uh, but for future reference, that thing in your hand can also be used as a phone.
可以,不过……我指点你一下,你手里拿的那支也是电话。
Chandler: Yes, it's working! Why isn't she calling me back?
是的,这电话没问题啊,她为何不回我电话?
Joey: Maybe she never got your message.
或许她没听到你的留言。
Phoebe: You know, if you want, you can call her machine, and if she has a lot of beeps, that means she probably didn't get her messages yet.
如果愿意你可以打给她的留言机,如果听见许多哔哔声,那代表她或许没听见留言。
Chandler: You don't think that makes me seem a little...
难道你不认为这样会使我感觉有点……
Ross: Desperate, needy, pathetic?
绝望,渴望,可悲?
Chandler: Ah, you obviously saw my personal ad.
你显然看过我的征友启事。
Phoebe: How many beeps?
哔几声?
Chandler: She answered.
她接了。
Monica: You see, this is where you could use that 'hello' word we talked about.
看到没,这就是我们说的你该用“你好”这个词才对。
Chandler: I'm not gonna talk to her, she obviously got my message and is choosing not to call me. Now I'm needy and snubbed. God, I miss just being needy.
注释:snub:冷落。
我不会跟她说话的,她显然听到我的留言了,而且选择不回电。我既渴望又遭人冷落,天啊,我真想念纯渴望的滋味。
Phoebe: Hey, how did he take it?
嘿,他表现如何?
Rachel: Pretty well, actually...
事实上,很不错……
Monica: Uh, Rachel...how come you have dental floss in your hair?
呃,瑞秋,你头发上为何有牙线?
Rachel: Oh, do I?
有吗?
Monica: Uhhuh.
是啊。
Rachel: We ended up having sex in his chair.
结果我们在他椅子上做♥爱了。
Monica: You had sex in his chair? ! I said that a little too loudly, didn't I?
你在他椅子上做♥爱了?我是否说得太大声,是不是?
Ross: Youyou had what?
你们什么?
Phoebe: Sex in his chair.
在他椅子上做♥爱。
Ross: What, uh...what were you thinking?
什么,呃,你到底在想什么?
Rachel: I don't know! I mean, we still care about each other. There's a history there. It's like you and Carol.
我也不知道,我是说我们仍在乎对方。我们有过一段历史,就像你和卡罗尔一样。
Ross: No! No no, it is nothing like me and Carol!
不,不不,一点都不像我和卡罗尔。
Rachel: Please. If she said to you, "Ross, I want you on this couch, right here, right now," what would you say?
拜托,如果她说:罗斯,我要在这沙发上要你,此时此地,你会怎么回答?
Chandler: If it helps, I could slide over.
如果需要我可以过去点。
Ross: It's, it's, it's, uh, a totally different situation! It's, it's apples and oranges, it's, it's orthodontists and lesbian I gotta go.
这是,这是,这完全是两回事,这是风马牛不相及的事,这是牙医和女同志的,我得走了。
Phoebe: Where are you going?
你要上哪儿去?
Ross: I just have to go, all right? Do I need a reason? Huh? I mean I have things to do with my life, I have a jam packed schedule, and I am late for keeping up with it. Okay?
我就是要走,行吗?我需要理由吗?我有自己的人生要过,我有排满了的计划,我已经落下好多事了,好不?
Rachel: Hello? Mindy! Hi! Hey, how are you? Yes, yes, I've heard, congratulations, that are so great. Really? Oh. God. Okay. Okay, well I'm working tomorrow, but if you want you can, you can, you can come by and... OK, great. Great. Alright. So I'll... I'll see you tomorrow. Okay. Bye. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God!
哈喽!明蒂,嗨,你还好吗?是的,是的,我听说了,恭喜啊!这真是太好了!真的吗?哦,天呐,好的,好的。我明天工作,如果你愿意你可以过来…… 好的,太好了,太好了,好吧,明天见了。好的,再见。噢,天呀,哦,天呀,哦,天呀!
Chandler: So how's Mindy?
明蒂还好吗?
Rachel: Oh, she wants to see me tomorrow...Oh, she sounded really weird, I gotta call Barry... Hi, it's me, I just... Mindy! ! Mindy! Hi! No, I figured that's where you'd be!
她明天想见我,她的语调好诡异,我得打电话给巴瑞。嗨,是我,我只是…… 明蒂!明蒂!我猜你可能会在那。
Chandler: Hell is filled with people like you.
地狱全是你这种人。
Joey: He's back! The peeper's back! Get down!
他回来了!偷窥者回来了!蹲下!
Rachel: Get down?
蹲下?
Chandler:...And boogie!
注释:boogie:摆动身体; 随着摇滚音乐跳舞。
并摇摆!
Rachel: Thanks, but I gotta go to work and get my eyes scratched out by Mindy.
谢谢,但是我得去上班了,我的眼睛要等着被明蒂抓伤。
Monica: Relax. You know, she may not even know.
淡定,或许她还不知道。
Rachel: Please. I haven't heard from her in seven months, and now she calls me? I mean, what else is it about? Oh! She was my best friend, you guys! We went to camp together... she taught me how to kiss.
拜托,我们七个月来没联络过,但是现在她突然打电话来?我的意思是,还会有什么事呢?大伙们,她曾是我最要好的朋友。我们一起去夏令营,她教我如何接吻。
Joey: Yeah?
是吗?
Rachel: And now, you know, I'm like...I'm like the other woman! I feel so...
如今我像是,我像是第三者,我感觉很……
Joey: Naughty!
不老实!
Rachel: Right, I'll see you guys later...
好吧,回头见了。
Joey: Oh, hold up, I'll walk out with you. Now, Rachel, when she taught you to kiss, you were at camp, and... were you wearing any kinda little uniform, or... That's fine, yeah.
等等,我和你一起出去。她在夏令营时教你亲吻,你是穿着制服呢,还是……没事了。
Chandler: Okay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Will you watch my phone?
我要上洗手间,帮我守着电话好吗?
Monica: Why don't you just take it with you?
你何不带进去?
Chandler: Hey, we haven't been on a second date, she needs to hear me pee?
我们还没第二次约会呢,她需要听到我尿尿的声音吗?
Monica: Why don't you just call her?
何不干脆打给她?
Chandler: I can't call her, I left a message! I have some pride.
我已留言,不能打给她,我有一些尊严的好吧。
Monica: Do you?
有吗?
Chandler: No.
没有。
Chandler: Danielle, hi! It's, uh, it's Chandler! I'm fine. Uh, listen, I don't know if you tried to call me, because, uh, idiot that I am, I accidentally shut off my phone. Oh, uh, okay, that's fine, that's great. Okay. She's on the other line, she's gonna call me back. She's on the other line, she's gonna call me back.
丹妮尔,你好,我是Chandler,我很好。呃,我不知道你是否给我打过电话,呃,因为我这个白♥痴不小心把电话关了。哦,呃,好的,没事儿,很好,好的。她正在打另一个电话,她会给我打回来……她正在打另一个电话,她会给我打回来……
Monica: Don't you have to pee?
你不想尿了?
Chandler: That's why I'm dancing...
这就是我跳舞的原因。
Rachel: Mindy.
明蒂。
Mindy: Hey, you.
你好。
Rachel: Hey, you.... So, what's up?
嘿,你好,什么事啊?
Mindy: Um. . we should really be sitting for this.
我们需要坐下来谈谈。
Rachel: Sure we should...So.
当然啦,那么...
Mindy: Oh, God, Okay, I'm just gonna ask you this once, and I want a straight answer. Not like the time when I asked if those red cute pants made my ass look big. I know things've been weird lately, but you're like my oldest friend in the world except for Laurie Schaffer, who I don't talk to anymore, cause she's all bitter now that she lost the weight and it turns out she doesn't have a pretty face. . Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
哦,天呐,好吧,我只问你一次,我希望得到直接的回答。不像那次问你红色短裤是不是让我的屁♥股显得大一些这样的问题。我知道最近有点尴尬,你是我这世上认识最久的朋友,除了萝瑞,由于她减了肥但是脸蛋却不好看,所以现在她很刻薄。好吧,我准备说了啊。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Mindy: Will you be my maid of honor?
你愿意当我的伴娘吗?
Rachel: Of course!
当然愿意!
Mindy: Oh that's so great! It is. It is. It is.
太好了。太好了。
Rachel: Was that all you wanted to ask me?
你只想问我这件事?
Mindy: That's all!
对,就这些。
Rachel: Ohhhh! !...What? What?
哦,怎么了?怎么了?
Mindy: That's not all.
不只这些。
Rachel: Oh sure it is!
肯定就这些。
Mindy: Oh no, it isn't! No! I think Barry is seeing someone in the city.
哦,不,不是的。我觉得巴瑞在这个城市里有其他的女人。
Rachel: Um, what what would make you think that?
额,你怎会这样想?
Mindy: Well, ever since we announced the engagement, he's been acting really weird, and then last night, he came home smelling like Chanel.
自从我们宣布订婚以后,他就变得很奇怪,而且昨晚他回到家时闻起来像有香奈儿的味道。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:snub:冷落。
注释:boogie:摆动身体; 随着摇滚音乐跳舞。


《老友记》本章剧本下载