老友记 第一季 第二十集

FriendsS01E20

Part1

2019年7月9日 13:48 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 1 Episode 20 : The one with the Fake Monica.


老友记第1季第20集: 假莫妮卡。

>

Monica: Mother, all I'm saying is, just once, can we go to lunch and not talk about what I'm wearing or how one doing my hair or where my career is going, Or who I'm dating?
妈妈,能不能就那么一次,我们一起吃饭时,你不要谈论我的衣着发型、或者是我的事业发展,或者是我和谁约会?
Waiter: Well, are you ready for the check yet?
准备好买单了吗?
Monica's mom: Yes.
是的。
Monica: God, yes.
天哪,是的。
Monica: I'll take it.
我来吧。
Monica's mom: No, darling.
不,亲爱的。
Monica: I said I'll take it. Here, take it. Go. Run.
我说了我来。给你,拿着,走,去(刷卡结账)吧。
Monica's mom: Very sweet. And on what they pay you...
真贴心。他们因为什么给你工钱。
Monica: Career.
工作。
Monica: Mom, you don't have to worry about me. Okay? I'm doing fine.
妈,你不用担心我。好么?我做的很好。
Waiter: I'm afraid this has been denied.
我想这张卡被禁用了。
Monica: That's impossible.
这不可能。
Monica's mom: That's all right, dear. Here you go.
没关系,亲爱的,给你这个。
Joey: How could someone get to hold your card number?
怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码?
Monica: I have no idea, but look how much they spent.
我也不知道,你看他们花了多少钱。
Rachel: Monica, would you calm down? The credit card people said you only have to pay for the stuff you bought.
莫妮卡,你能冷静一下么?信用卡公司的人说你只须付你所买的东西。
Monica: Still, it's just such reckless spending.
但是,这真是挥霍无度。
Ross: I think when somebody steals your credit card they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind.
我想他偷去你的信用卡时,他们就已经把警告抛到脑后(扔到风中)了。
Chandler: Wow, what a geek. They spent $69.95 on a Wonder Mop.
哇哦,真是个怪胎,花了69.95美元买 "神奇拖把"。
Monica: That's me.
那是我(买的)。
Chandler: You see, when I say geek, I mean oh, The hell with it, you bought a $70 mop, you're a geek.
你看,我说怪胎,我的意思是……管他的呢,你花了70块买一把拖把,你是个怪胎。
Phoebe: Oh, The yuk! Ross, he's doing it again.
注释:yuk:<美俚>令人厌恶的东西。
哦,讨厌。罗斯,他又这么干了。
Ross: Marcel, stop humping the lamp. Stop humping. Now, Marcel, come, come back, Come here, Marcel.
马修,别再乱搞那盏灯了。停止乱搞。现在,马修,过来,马修。
Rachel: Oh, no. Not in my room. I'll get him.
哦,不,不要去我房间里。我去抓它。
Monica: Ross, You've got to do something about the humping.
罗斯,你得想办法阻止乱搞的事情。
Ross: What? It's It's just a phase.
怎么了?这只是个阶段而已。
Chandler: Well, that's what we said about Joey.
我们当时也是这么说乔伊的。
Ross: You'd think you guys would be just a little more understanding.
你们能多给点理解吗?
Phoebe: I know. But we're not.
我明白。可是我们不能。
Ross: Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal.
你们都冷静点行吗?这又没什么了不起。
Rachel: Marcel, stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey.
马修,停,坏猴子。
Ross: What?
又怎么了?
Rachel: Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious.
我只能说,我的好奇乔治玩偶不再好奇了。
Rachel: Oh, Monica, you are not still going over that thing.
哦,摩妮卡,你还是无法释怀。
Monica:This woman's living my life.
这女人过着我的生活。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. She buys clothes from stores that I'm intimidated by the sales people. She spent $300 on art supplies.
她过着我的生活,而且过得比我好。看这个,瞧瞧,她买了我一直想看的戏的票。她买的衣服是从有我害怕的销售人员的店里买的。她花了三百块买艺术用品。
Rachel: You're not an artist.
你又不是艺术家。
Monica: Yeah, I might be if I had the supplies. I mean, I could do all this stuff. Only I don't.
是啊,如果有艺术用品,我或许已是个艺术家。我本来可以的,只是现在不是。
Rachel: Oh, Monica, come on. You do cool things.
摩妮卡,别泄气,你做的工作很酷。
Monica: Really? Let's compare, shall we?
真的?我们来做比较,好吗?
Rachel: Oh, it's so late for "shall we." Do I go horseback ride in the park? Do I take classes at the New School?
哦,现在说 "好吗" 有点太迟了。我到过公园骑马吗?我在新学校上过课吗?
Rachel: No.
没有。
Monica: It's so unfair. She's got everything I want, and she doesn't have my mother.
真太不公平了。她拥有我想要的一切,而且她没有我妈。
Chandler: How about Joey Paponi?
乔依帕波尼如何?
Joey: No, still too ethnic.
不好,太有种族意味了。
Joey: My agent think I should have a name that is more neutral.
我的经纪人认为,我该取个更加中立一点的名字。
Chandler:Joey Switzerland?
乔伊·瑞士?
Joey: Plus, you know, I think it should be Joe. You know, Joey makes me sound like I'm this big which I'm not.
而且,我应该就是乔,乔伊让我感觉……我就这么大,可我不是。
Chandler: Joe, Joe, Joe Stalin?
乔,乔,乔·斯大林?
Joey: Stalin. Stalin. Do I know that name? It sounds familiar.
斯大林,斯大林。我认识这名字吗?听得很熟悉。
Chandler: Well, it does not ring a bell with me. But you're more plugged into that show business thing.
我没印象,但是你是深深陷在表演事业之中了啊。
Joey: Joe Stalin. You know, that's pretty good.
乔·斯大林,这名字很好。
Chandler: You might wanna try Joseph.
或许你想试试乔瑟夫。
Joey: Joseph Stalin. I think you'd remember that.
乔瑟夫·斯大林,我觉得你记得这个名字。
Chandler: Oh, yes. Bye Bye Birdie, starring Joseph Stalin. Joseph Stalin is the Fiddler on the Roof.
哦,是的,"别了,鸟儿" 乔瑟夫·斯大林主演。"屋顶上的小提琴手" 中的乔瑟夫·斯大林。
Monica: Hi. Yes, this is Monica Geller. I believe I'm taking some classes with you, and I was wondering what they were. Oh, I've had a recent head injury and certain numbers stays...Barbecue. Oh, did l? See, there you go.
对,我是摩妮卡·盖勒,我想我有跟你一起上课来着,我想知道是在哪里上课。哦,我最近头部受伤,只记得一些数字了……野外烤肉。哦,我有吗?你瞧,就是这样。
Phoebe: What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Monica: All right, great. Great. Thanks a lot. I'm going to tap class. What? So you can dance with the woman that stole your card?
好的,太棒了,太棒了,非常感谢。我要去上踢踏舞课了。什么?这样你就可以跟偷你信用卡的人一起跳踢踏?
Monica: I want to see what she looks like.
我想看看她长什么样子。
Rachel: Go to the post office I'm sure they got a picture up.
去邮局里,我敢肯定他们有挂着她的照片。
Monica: This woman's got my life. I should get to see who she is.
这个女人拥有了我的升华,我应该去看看她是何方神圣。
Rachel: Ok, Monica, you know what, honey? You're kind of losing it here. This is really becoming like a weird obsession thing.
好吧,摩妮卡,你知道吗?你有点失去理智了。这已经变成了一种奇怪的鬼迷心窍。
Phoebe: This is madness. This is madness! I tell you. For the love of God, Monica, don't do it.
这叫做疯狂,这叫做疯狂!我告诉你啊,上帝保佑,摩妮卡,别这么做!
Phoebe: Thank you.
谢谢。
Monica: What do you think?
你们怎么认为?
Phoebe: Lots of things.
很多事情。
Monica: Which one do you think she is?
你认为是哪一个是她?
Teacher: May I help you?
我能帮你们什么吗?
Monica: Oh, no, thanks. We're just here to observe.
哦,不,谢谢,我们是来参观的。
Teacher: You don't observe a dance class. You dance a dance class. Spare shoes are over there.
舞蹈课不是参观来的,舞蹈课来跳舞的。那儿有空余的舞鞋。
Rachel: What does she mean?
什么意思?
Phoebe: I think she means "You dance a dance class."Come on, come on.
我想她是叫我们"舞蹈课来跳舞"。来吧,来吧。
Rachel: Really?
真的?
Monica: Ok, do you see anybody you think could be me?
好了,你有看到谁像是我吗?
Teacher: People, last time there were some empty yogurt containers lying around after class. Let's not have that happen again.
各位,上回有人在教室留下酸乳空瓶,希望别再发生那种事。
Rachel: She could be you.
她可能是你。
Teacher: Let's get started. Five, six. Five, six, seven, eight.
开始吧。五,六,五,六,七,八。
Monica: Okay, I'm not getting this.
好吧,我跟不上。
Phoebe: I'm totally getting it.
我完全融人进去了。
Monica: Do you ever feel like sometimes you're so unbelievably uncoordinated?
你没有觉得自己有时毫无协调感吗?

老友记.本章节注释


注释:yuk:<美俚>令人厌恶的东西。


《老友记》本章剧本下载