老友记 第一季 第二十一集

FriendsS01E21

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:48 推荐到豆瓣

Chandler: What?
什么?
Phoebe: I thought you knew that.
我还以为你知道呢。
Chandler: No, who doesn't like me?
谁不喜欢我?
Phoebe: Everyone. Except for...eh No. Everyone.
所有人。除了,额不,所有人。
Chandler: What are you talking about?
你胡说些什么?
Phoebe: Don't feel bad. You know, they used to like you a lot. But then you got promoted, and you know, now you're all like Mr. Boss Man. Mr. Big. Mr. Bing. Boss Man Bing.
别难过,他们过去还是非常喜欢你的。但是之后你升职了,现在你完全就是个老板,大人物。宾先生。宾老板。
Chandler: I can't believe it.
我不敢相信。
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah. They even do you.
对对,他们甚至还模仿你。
Chandler: They "do" me?
他们模仿我?
Phoebe: You know, like, okay: "Could that report be any later?"
比如,额,这个:那个报告还能"再"晚一点吗?
Chandler: I don't sound like that.
我不是那样。
Joey: Yeah, you do.
你就是那样。
Ross: The hills are alive with the sound... of music."
山谷回荡着生动的"音乐!"
Joey and Ross: My scone. My scone.
我的烤饼,"我" 的烤饼!
Chandler: Okay, I don't sound like that. That is so not true. That is so not...That is so no...That...Oh, shut up.
够了,我的声音不是那样的。这一点都不真实。这一点都不……这一点都不……这……噢,闭嘴!
Monica: Did not.
真假。
Ethan: I am telling you, Up until I was like 9... I thought the"gunpoint" was an actual place where crimes happened.
真的,一直到我九岁的时候,我还以为枪口就是犯罪现场。
Monica: How is that possible?
这怎么可能?
Ethan: Well, think about it. It's always on the news. "A man is being held up at Gunpoint." "Tourists are being terrorized at Gunpoint." And I just kept thinking, "Why do people continue to go there?" Oh, I should go.
你想想,新闻上老这样说:男子被持枪抢劫(男子被放在枪口下)。旅客被持枪恐吓(旅客被放到枪口下恐吓)。当时我一直想,为什么人们总是往枪口上撞呢?噢,我该走了。
Monica: Okay.
好。
Ethan: Okay.
好。
Monica: Unless……
除非……
Ethan: What?
什么?
Monica: Unless you wanna stay over. I mean, I'm going to. So...
除非你想在这过夜。我是说,我反正也要在这过夜。所以……
Ethan: Yeah, I really like that. Before we get into any staying-over stuff... there's something you should know.
是呀,我也非常想。在我们迈出过夜这一步之前,有些事你得知道。
Monica: Okay. Is this, like, "I have an early class tomorrow" or "I'm secretly married to a goat"?
好。是不是,你明早有课,或者,你和一只山羊秘密结婚了之类的事?
Ethan: Well, it's somewhere in between. You see, in a strictly technical sense, of course, I'm not.... Well, I mean, I haven't ever....
额,差不多介于这两件事之间……你要知道,从严格的技术角度来讲,当然,我还没……我是说,我还没有……
Monica: Ethan?
埃森?
Ethan: Yeah.
恩。
Monica: Are you a virgin?
你还是处男?
Ethan: Well, If that's what you kids are calling it these days, then...yes, I am.
好吧,如果你们孩子现在都这么叫的话,是的,我是处男。
Monica: Wow, I mean, you did just such a good kisser. I would never have known.
哇哦,我是说,你接吻技术那么高超,我还真没想到。
Ethan: Well, I've excelled at every level I've been to, I just.... I just haven't been to that particular one yet. I've kind of been waiting for the right person.
额,我在我曾经达到的每个方面都很优秀,我只是我只是还没经历那个特别的一个方面。我一直在等待那个对的人。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Ethan: Yeah. You do know I was talking about you, right? Wow.
真的。你清楚我是在说你,对吧?哇哦。
Monica: You keep saying that.
你一直"哇哦"个不停。
Ethan: You know, you read about it. You see it in the movies. Even when you practice it at home, man, oh, man... it is nothing like that.
你要知道,这个场景,你读到过,在电影里看到过。甚至在家里自习过,好家伙,噢,爽……绝对都没有那样爽。
Monica: Listen, listen. You told me something that was really difficult for you. And, I figure if you can be honest, then, I can too.
听我说,听我说。你告诉一些你很难以说出口的话。我想,你都能这么坦白,那么我也能。
Ethan: Oh, God. Don't tell me I did it wrong.
噢,天。别给我说我姿势用错了。
Monica: No, no, no. Nothing wrong about that. Okay. Here goes. I'm not 22. I'm 25... and 13 months. But I figure, you know, that shouldn't change anything. I mean, What hell does it matter how old we are? Basically, I'm nuts about you. You know I knew after the first time we kissed. And I had a Tic Tac in my tongue. You didn't even mention it.
不不不。我不是说那个。好。我说了。我不是二十二岁。我今年二十五岁……零十三个月。但我想,这没有任何影响。我是说,年龄差距那根本就不是个事。总之,我迷上你了。我们第一次接吻我就知道了。我舌头上有一粒Tic Tac糖(Tic Tac是一种糖的品牌),你连提都没提。
Ethan: I just thought you were naturally mint. Listen...as long as we're telling stuff I have another one for you. I'm a little younger than I said.
我只是觉得你身上有一种自然的薄荷香。听着,既然咱们都说开了……我也有话要对你说。我比你知道的年龄还要小那么一点点。
Monica: You're not a senior?
你不是毕业班的吗?
Ethan: Oh, I'm a senior... in high school.
我是毕业班的,高中生。
Monica: What we did was wrong. Oh God, I just had sex with someone who wasn't alive during the bicentennial.
我们做错事了。天哪,我刚刚竟和一个在建♥国两百年国♥庆时都还没出生的男人做♥爱了。
Ethan: I just had sex.
我刚刚做♥爱了。
Monica: Ethan, focus. How could you not tell me?
埃森,注意听。你怎么不给我说?
Ethan: You never told me how old you are.
你也没告诉我你真实的年龄。
Monica: That's different. My lie didn't make one of us a felon in 48 states. What were you thinking?
那不一样。我撒的谎不会让我们在美国48个州成为罪犯。你当时在想什么?
Ethan: I wasn't thinking. I was too busy falling...
啥都没想,我只是忙着……
Monica: Don't say it.
不要说。
Ethan: In love with you.
和你坠入爱河。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Ethan: Sorry.
对不起。
Monica: Well, fall out of it.
那好,就从爱河里再坠出来吧。
Monica: You know, you shouldn't even be here. It's a school night. Oh, God. Oh, God. I'm like those women that...you see... with shiny guys named Chad. I'm Joan Collins.
你要知道,你都不该在这。你明天还要上课呢。天哪,天哪!我就像你们眼中的……那种……勾搭小白脸的女人。我就是琼考琳丝那种人。
Ethan: Who?
谁?
Ross: Okay. Andre should be there in about 45 minutes. Yes, sir, the kimonos are extra. Alrighty. Byebye. It's just easier in that way.
好,再过45分钟安卓就会到那里了。是的,长官,和服是额外的。好吧,再见。这样做比较省事。
Chandler: Oh, come on. You told me about the last dream.
求你了,给我说说你昨晚做的梦。
Rachel: No. Forget it.
不,死了这条心吧。
Chandler: Why not? Was I doing something particularly saucy?
为什么不?难道是梦中的我对你过于粗鲁吗?
Rachel: All right. Fine. Well, you were not the only one there. Joey was there too.
好吧。好吧。额,当时并不只有你在场。乔伊也在场。
Joey: All right..
好吧。
Ross: Was there... anybody...anybody else there?
有没有……其他人……在场?
Rachel: No.
没有。
Ross: You sure? Nobody...handing out mints or anything? …
你确定?没人……给你递薄荷糖或者其他什么吗?
Rachel: No, it was just the three of us.
没有,只有我们三个。
Joey: Tell me, was it like you and Chandler, then you and me, or you and me and Chandler?
说说看,是你先和钱德做……然后再是我和你♥做,还是咱们3♥P?
Rachel: You know what?
你知道吗?
Joey: What?
什么?
Rachel: There were times...when it wasn't even me.
有那么一会儿,甚至都没有我(参与)。
Phoebe: That is so sweet, you guys.
爽♥爆♥了,你俩。


《老友记》本章剧本下载