老友记 第一季 第二十二集

FriendsS01E22

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:48 推荐到豆瓣

Lydia: She's not much of a phone person.
她不善于讲电话。
Joey: Yeah, so, uh, so, uh, what's the deal with this father guy, I mean, if someone was having my baby somewhere, I'd wanna know about it, you know?
是的,那么,嗯,就是,嗯,孩子的爸爸怎么回事?我是说,如果有人即将生下我的孩子,我会想知道的,你懂我的意思么?
Lydia: Hey, Knick fan, am I interested in your views on fatherhood? Uh, no.
嘿,Knick球迷,你对爸爸的看法我在乎么?嗯,不在乎。
Joey: OK, look, maybe I should just go.
好吧,那么,也许我应该走了。
Lydia: Maybe you should.
也许你应该走。
Joey: Good luck, and uh, take care, huh? You know what the Celtics problem is? They let the players run the team.
祝你好运,然后,保重,好么?你知道Celtics有什么问题么?他们让球员经营球队。
Lydia: Oh, that is so not true.
哦这不是真的。
Joey: Oh, it is.
哦这当然是真的。
Lydia: It isn't.
不是。
Joey: It is.
是的。
Lydia: Isn't!
不是!
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。
Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。
Carol: You're gonna kill me!
你们会害死我的!
Ross: 15 more seconds, 14, 13, 12...
还剩15秒,14,13,12……
Carol: Count faster!
快点数!
Susan: It's gonna be ok, just remember, we're doing this for Jordie. Just keep focusing on Jordie. He'll be here before you know it.
会没事的,这样想,这样做全是为了Jordie。只想着Jordie。他很快就会出生的。
Ross: 3,2...Who the hell is Jordie?
3,2,……Jordie到底是谁?
Susan: Your son.
你儿子。
Ross: No no no. I don't have a son named Jordie. We all agreed, my son's name is Jamie.
不不不,我不要我儿子叫裘帝。我们商量过,我儿子叫Jamie。
Carol: Well, Jamie was the name of Susan's first girlfriend, so we went back to Jordie.
是这样,Jamie是Susan第一任女友的名字,所以我们决定还是叫Jordie。
Ross: What? Whoa, whoa whoa whoa, what do you mean, back to Jordie? We never landed on Jordie. We just passed by it during the whole Jessy, Cody, Dylan fiasco.
注释:fiasco:大为丢脸的失败。
什么?哦哦哦哦,这是什么意思?还是叫Jordie,我们根本没讨论过Jordie。我们只是排除Jessy,Cody,Dylan这些名字的时候提过一下。
Carol: Ow, ow, ow, ow, leg cramp, leg cramp, leg cramp.
哦哦哦哦腿抽筋腿抽筋腿抽筋。
Ross: I got it.
我帮你。
Susan: I got it. I'm doing it.
我帮你。我在做了。
Ross: Hey, you get to sleep with her, I get the cramps.
嘿,你能和她睡觉,我来处理抽筋。
Susan: No, you don't.
不,你不行。
Carol: All right, that's it. I want both of you out.
行了,够了。你们俩都出去。
Ross: Why?
为什么?
Susan: He started it!
他引起的!
Ross: No, you started it.
不,你引起的!
Susan: You did!
是你!
Carol: I don't care. I am trying to get a person out of my body here, and you're not making it any easier.
我不管。我要生孩子了,你们在这儿根本是越帮越忙。
Ross: I know...
我知道……
Carol: Now go!
现在出去!
Ross: Thanks a lot.
谢谢你。
Susan: See what you did.
看你都干了什么?
Ross: Yeah, listen...
好吧,听我说……
Carol: Out!
出去!
Nurse: Breathe, breathe, breathe...
呼吸,呼吸,呼吸……
Lydia: Oh, no.
哦不。
Joey: Ew! What's that? Something exploded! That's not the baby,is it?
呃!那是什么?什么东西爆炸了!不是孩子吧?
Nurse: It's just her water breaking. Calm down, will you?
只是她的羊水破了,冷静点,行么?
Joey: Water breaking, what do you mean? What's that, water breaking?
羊水破了?什么意思?羊水破了是什么?
Nurse: Breathe, breathe, breathe.
呼吸,呼吸,呼吸。
Joey: I'm okay. I'm okay. That's disgusting. I'm okay.
我很好,我很好。很恶心。我很好。
Ross: Please. This is so your fault.
拜托。这都是你的错。
Susan: How, how is this my fault?
怎么是我的错?
Ross: Look, Carol never threw me out of a room before you came along.
听着,你和Carol在一起之前她从来没把我赶出房间过。
Susan: Yeah? Well, there's a lot of things Carol never did before I came along.
是么?好吧,我出现之前有许多事Carol都没做过。
Ross: You trying to be clever? A funny lady?
你想耍小聪明?想幽默?
Susan: You know what your problem is? You're threatened by me.
你知道你的问题出在哪儿吗?你觉得我是个威胁。
Ross: Oh, I'm threatened by you?
哦我觉得受到威胁?
Susan: Yes.
是的。
Phoebe: Hey, hey, OK, all right, that's it! Get in here. Come on. My god, you guys, I don't believe you. There are children coming into the world in this very building and your negative fighting noises are not the first thing they should be hearing. So just stop all the yelling, just stop it! Don't make me do this again, I don't like my voice like this. OK, who wants to hear something ironic?
嘿,嘿,好了,行了,够了!进房间。进去。天啊,我真不敢相信你们。宝宝们即将出生在这栋楼里,他听见的第一个声音不该是你们的吵闹声。所以你们别再吵了,别吵了!别让我再发脾气,我不喜欢我自己这样。好吧,谁想听点讽刺的事?
All: Help! Come on, help!
求救!有没有人!帮忙!
Ross: I’m having a baby in there! Hello? Okay, everyone stand back. Ow!
我的孩子就要在外面出生了!有没有人?所有人后退。噢!
Carol: Are they here yet?
他们到了吗?
Rachel: No, honey, they're not, but don't worry, because we are going to find them, and until we do, we are all here for you, OK?
没有,亲爱的,他们还没到,不要担心,我们会找到他们的,他们到之前我们都会在这儿陪你的,好么?
Carol: OK.
好的。
Rachel: OK, so anyway, you were telling me about Paris, it sounds fascinating.
好,说到哪儿了,你在跟我说巴黎的事,听起来真吸引人。
Doctor: Really was. There was this great little pastry shop right by my hotel. There you go, dear.
注释:pastry: 糕点; 油酥糕点; 油酥面团; 油酥面皮。
是真的。我酒店旁边有一家很棒的点心店。没事,亲爱的。
Joey: Come on, Lydia, you can do it. Push! Push 'em out, push 'em out, harder, harder. Push 'em out, push 'em out, way out! Let's get that ball and really move, hey, hey, ho, ho. Let's... I was just...yeah, right. Push! Push!
加油,Lydia,你能行的。用力推!推出来!推出来!用力!用力!推出来!推出来!出来!我们抢球,快跑,嘿嘿吼吼。我们……我只是……好吧。用力推!用力推!
Susan: What're you gonna do, suck the door open?
你想干嘛,把门吸开么?
Ross: Help!
救命!
Susan: Help!
救命!
Ross: Help!
救命!
Phoebe: They found their bodies the very next day, they found their bodies the very next...la la la la la la.
第二天他们终于发现了尸♥ 体,第二天他们终于发现了……啦啦啦啦啦。
Susan and Ross: Help!
救命!
Monica: No, Mom, everything's going fine, really. Yeah, Ross is great. He's uh, he's in a whole other place. No, he's gone. No no, you don't have to fly back, really. What do you mean this might be your only chance? Would you stop? I'm only 26, I'm not even thinking about babies yet.
没事,妈妈,一切都好,对,Ross很好。他,嗯,他在别的地方。他不在这儿。不不,你们不用飞过来,真的。什么叫这可能是你唯一的机会?别说了行么?我才26岁,我还没想过要孩子的事。
Chandler: Where have you been?
你上哪儿去了?
Joey: Oh, just had a baby.
哦,刚生了个孩子。
Chandler: Mazel tov!
了不起!
Doctor: I don't know, could be an hour, could be three, but relax, she's doing great. So, uh, tell me, are you currently involved with anyone?
说不定,可能是一小时,也可能是三小时,但是请放心,她的状况很好。那么,呃,告诉我,你目前有交往对象吗?
Rachel: No, no, not at the moment, no, I'm not. Are you?
不,没有,现在没有,我没有。你呢?
Doctor: No, no, it's hard enough to get women to go out with me.
没有,我不容易找到对象。
Rachel: Right, yeah, I've heard that about cute doctors.
对,没错,我听过帅哥医生这方面的传闻。
Doctor: No, no, really. I suppose it's because I spend so much time, you know, where I do.
没有,真的。我想是因为我花太多时间在……你知道,我工作上。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Doctor: Em, I try not to let my work affect my personal life, but it's hard, when you do...what I do. It's like uh...Well, for instance, what do you do?
嗯,我试着不让工作影响我的生活,但是做这样的工作……很难。就像是……嗯,比如说,你做什么工作?
Rachel: I'm a waitress.
我是服务员。
Doctor: OK, all right, well aren't there times when you come home at the end of the day, and you're just like, 'if I see one more cup of coffee'...
哦,这样,那你下班回家后有时候会不会觉得,"如果我再看见咖啡杯……"
Rachel: Yeah. Gotcha.
是的。我懂。
Doctor: I'm gonna go check up on your friend.
我去看看你朋友。
Rachel: OK. That's fine.
好,很好。
Lydia: So how did you know I was even here?
那你怎么会知道我在这儿?
Guy: Your mom called me. So is this her?
你妈打电话告诉我的。这就是她?
Lydia: No, this is a loaner.
不,这是个替代品。
Guy: I'm sorry you had to do this by yourself.
抱歉让你自己承担这一切。
Lydia: I wasn't by myself. I had a doctor, a nurse, and a helper guy. So, did you see who won the game?
我不是自己一个。我有大夫有护士,和一个帮忙的。那么,知道谁赢了么?
Guy: Yeah, the Knicks by 10. They suck.
嗯,Knicks赢十分,他们真烂。
Lydia: Yeah, they're not so bad.
嗯,他们也不算太糟。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:fiasco:大为丢脸的失败。
注释:pastry: 糕点; 油酥糕点; 油酥面团; 油酥面皮。


《老友记》本章剧本下载