老友记 第一季 第二十三集

FriendsS01E23

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:48 推荐到豆瓣

Monica: You know, just be there for her.
只是为她着想。
Joey: Not following you.
听不懂。
Monica: Think about it
想一想。
Rachel: OK, I'm guessing this is from...
我猜这是…
Rachel: Well, thank you, Melanie.
谢谢,Melanie。
Chandler: OK, this one right here is from me.
这是我送你的。
Rachel: OK...ah, it's light... it rattles... it's... Travel Scrabble! Oh, thank you!
注释:rattle:(使) 发出格格的响声,(使)作嘎嘎声; 喋喋不休地说话; 迅速而嘎嘎作响地移动。
好轻,还有声音。是……旅游拼字,哦,谢谢你!
Rachel: This one's from Joey...feels like a book. Thinks it's a book...feels like a book. And...it's a book!
这是Joey送的,感觉像是一本书,我猜是一本书,感觉像是一本书。就是一本书。
Phoebe: Oh, it's Dr. Seuss!
是《苏博士》。
Joey: That book got me through some tough times.
那本书让我度过许多难关。
Melanie: There is a little child inside this man!
这男人里面有个小孩!
Chandler: Yes, the doctors say if they remove it, he'll die.
医生说把他移走他就会死。
Rachel: Who's this from?
这是谁送的?
Chandler: Oh, that's Ross's.
Ross送的。
Rachel: Oh... Oh my God. He remembered.
哦,天啊,他记得。
Phoebe: Remembered what?
记得什么?
Rachel: It was like months ago. We were walking by this antique store, and I saw this pin in the window, and I told him it was just like one my grandmother had when I was a little girl. Oh! I can't believe he remembered!
几个月前我们经过一家古董店,在橱窗看见这个胸针,我告诉他我小时候我祖母也有一个。没想到他还记得!
Chandler: Well, sure, but can you play it on a plane?
虽然如此,但你能在飞机上玩吗?
Phoebe: Oh, it's so pretty. This must have cost him a fortune.
这一定花他不少钱。
Monica: I can't believe he did this.
没想到他会这么做。
Chandler: Come on, Ross? Remember back in college, when he fell in love with Carol and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck.
拜托,Ross?记得大学的时候他和Carol谈恋爱时,他送给她一只贵死人的水晶鸭。
Rachel: What did you just say?
你刚才说什么?
Chandler:Crystal duck.
水晶鸭。
Rachel: No, no, no.... the, um, the...'love' part?
不,不,不…"恋爱"那一部份。
Chandler: Fhah.... flennin....
Fhah.... flennin....
Rachel: Oh.... my God.
哦,我的天哪。
Chandler: Oh, no no no no no....
哦,不不不……
Joey: That's good, just keep rubbing your head. That'll turn back time.
很好,继续挠你的头,时间会倒流的。
Rachel: I mean, this is unbelievable. I mean this is unbelievable
太不可思议了,我是说这太不可思议了。
Phoebe: I know. This is really, really huge.
我知道,这真是,真是太大的事儿了。
Chandler: No it's not. It's small. It's tiny. It's petite. It's wee.
不,不是,它很小,它很细小,它很微小,它极小。
Phoebe: Nuhuh. I don't think any of our lives are ever gonna be the same ever again.
我认为我们的生活将产生变化。
Chandler: Is there a mute button on this woman?
这女人身上有静音按钮吗?
Monica: I think this is so great! I mean, you and Ross! Did you have any idea?
我认为这样很好啊,你和Ross,你有感觉吗?
Rachel: No! None! I mean, my first night in the city, he mentioned something about asking me out, but nothing ever happened, so I just... Well, what else did he say? I mean, does he, like, want to go out with me?
不,没有,我来到纽约的第一夜,他曾提过要约我出去,但他后来再没提过邀我出去,所以我……他还说些什么?他想约我出去?
Joey: Well, given that he's desperately in love with you, he probably wouldn't mind getting a cup of coffee or something.
如果他爱你爱得无法自拔,他大概想和你喝杯咖啡什么的。
Rachel: All this time? Well, I've got to talk to him.
这些日子以来?我得找他谈谈。
Chandler: Hey, He's in China!
他在中国。
Joey: The country.
那个国家哦。
Monica: No, no, wait. His flight doesn't leave for another forty five more minutes.
不,不,等等。他的飞机再过45分钟才会起飞。
Chandler: What about the time difference?
时差呢?
Monica: From here to the airport?
从这儿到机场?
Chandler: Yes! You're never gonna make it.
是的!你不可能追上的!
Rachel: I have gotta try.
我得试试。
Monica: Rachel, what're you gonna say to him?
Rachel,你要对他说什么?
Rachel: III don't know.
我,我不知道。
Chandler: Well then maybe you shouldn't go.
那么或许你不该去。
Joey: He's right, because if you're just gonna, like, break his heart, that's the kind of thing that can wait.
没错,因为你是去伤他的心,不妨再等等。
Monica: Yeah, but if it's good news, you should tell him now.
对,但如果是好消息,你得立刻去。
Rachel: I don't know. Maybe I'll know when I see him.
我也不知道或许见到面时我就知道了。
Phoebe: Here, look, alright, does this help?
看这儿,好吧,这个有帮助吗?
Rachel: No...look, all I know is that I cannot wait a week until I see him. I mean, this is just too big. You know, I just, I've just gotta talk to him. I...I gotta...OK, I'll see you later.
没用,我只知道我等不了一星期,这件事太严重了。我得和他谈谈,我得…… 好吧,待会儿见。
Chandler: Rachel, I love you! Deal with me first!
Rachel,我爱你!先跟我把事情解决!
Flight Attendant: Alright!
好的!
Ross: Nichou chima!
你说什么?
Rachel: Ross! Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me... Oh, no, no, I don't have one. I just need to talk to my friend.
Ross!抱歉,原谅我,抱歉……不,我没有,我只是想找我朋友。
Flight Attendant: Oh, oooh. I'm sorry. You are not allowed on the jet-way unless you have a boarding pass.
抱歉,除非有登机证,否则不能进入。
Rachel: No, I know, but I-he just went on. He's right there, he's got the blue jacket on, I...can I just...
我知道,但他刚走。他就在那儿,穿蓝色夹克,我能不能……
Flight Attendant: No no no! Federal regulations!
不行不行!联邦法规!
Rachel: OK, alright, OK, um...then could you please, uh...just give him a message for me? Please? This is very important.
好吧,能不能请你帮我传话给他?这件事非常重要。
Flight Attendant: Alright. What's the message?
好吧,什么口信?
Rachel: Uh...I don't know.
我也不知道。
Flight Attendant: Sir? Sir? Excuse me, sir? Uh...I have a message for you.
先生?先生?抱歉,先生,有人叫我传话给你。
Man: What?
什么?
Flight Attendant: It's from Rachel. She said that she loved the present, and she will see you when you get back.
是Rachel。她说她喜欢你送的礼物,你回来后她想见你。
Man: What? Toby...Oh, for God's sake, I don't know what she's talking about! There's no Rachel. Don't give me that deep freeze.
什么?Toby,看在上帝份上,我不知道她在说什么!不认识瑞秋,别给我脸色看。
Melanie: Oh, Joey, Joey, Joey...I think I blacked out there for a minute!
呣…Joey,Joey,Joey……我想我爽昏了!
Joey: Heh, heh. It was nothing.
这不算什么。
Melanie: Well, now we've gotta find something fun for you!
现在让我来伺候你!
Joey: You know what? Forget about me. Let's, uh...let's give you another turn.
你知道吗?别管我了,我再伺候你一回。
Melanie: Me again?
又是我?
Joey: Sure! Why not?
当然!为什么不呢?
Melanie: Boy, somebody's gonna get a big fruit basket tomorrow. Oooh, I gotta tell you...you are nothing like I thought you would be.
明天有人会收到大水果篮。喔,我得告诉你,你不像我想像中的那样。
Joey: How do you mean?
你什么意思?
Melanie: I don't know, II guess I just had you pegged as one of those guys who're always 'me, me, me.' But you...you're a giver. You're the most generous man I ever met. I mean, you're practically a woman.
注释:peg: 钉木钉,限制。
说不上来,大概是我认为,你是只顾自己享受的人,但你是个乐于付出的人。你是我见过最慷慨的人。你简直就是个女人。
Monica: Uh, so, uh, Rach, uh...do you wanna save this wrapping paper, I mean, it's only a little bit torn... so are you gonna go for it with Ross or should I just throw it out?
这包装纸要留下来吗?只破了一点点……你是要跟罗斯一起收拾这个,还是要我丢掉?
Rachel: I don't know. I don't know...I thought about it all the way there, and I thought about it all the way back, And uh, oh, you guys, you know, it's Ross. You know what I mean? It's Ross.
我不知道。我不知道…… 我左思右想。你们知道的,那是罗斯。你知道什么我什么意思?就是罗斯了
Monica and Phoebe: Sure.
当然。
Rachel: I don't know, I mean, this is just my initial gut feeling...but I'm thinking... oh, I'm thinking it'd be really great.
我不知道,这是我内心深处的感受,我在想……我想这样应该会很不错。
Monica: Oh my God, me too! Oh! Oh, we'd be like friends-in-law! You know what the best part is? The best part is that you already know everything about him! I mean, it's like starting on the fifteenth date!
天啊,我也是这样想!这样我们就成了亲戚兼朋友!你知道最棒的是什么?最棒的就是你已对他了如指掌!就好像从第15次约会开始!
Phoebe: Yeah, but, you know, it's...it would be like starting on the fifteenth date.
对,但这就像从第15次约会开始。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:rattle:(使) 发出格格的响声,(使)作嘎嘎声; 喋喋不休地说话; 迅速而嘎嘎作响地移动。
注释:peg: 钉木钉,限制。


《老友记》本章剧本下载