老友记 第一季 第二十三集

FriendsS01E23

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:48 推荐到豆瓣

Monica: Another good point.
另一个好观点。
Phoebe: No, I mean, I mean, when you're at the fifteenth date, you know, you're already in a very relationship place. You know, it's...you're committed. Well, I mean, then what happens if it doesn't work out.
不,在第15次约会时,感情已相当深厚。你们已经定下来了。我是说,如果没有结果的话该怎么办?
Monica: Why isn't it working out?
怎么会没有结果?
Rachel: I don't know...sometimes it doesn't.
不知道,感情是勉强不来的。
Monica: Is he not cute enough for you? Does he not make enough money?
他对你来说不帅吗?他钱赚得不够多?
Rachel: No, I'm just...
也不是,我只是……
Phoebe: Maybe there's someone else.
或许是另有其人?
Monica: Is there? Is there someone else?
有吗?还有另外的男人吗?
Rachel: No! There is... there is no one else!
没有,没有别人!
Monica: Then why the hell are you dumping my brother? !?
那么你为何甩掉我哥?
Chandler: Hey, big... spender.
嗨,大…… 慈善家。
Joey: She's still asleep.
她还在睡。
Chandler: So how'd it go?
情况如何?
Joey: Oh, it was amazing. You know how you always think you're great in bed?
简直是太神奇了,你有没有老觉得自己床上功夫不错?
Chandler: The fact that you'd even ask that question shows how little you know me.
你会问这种问题,表示你根本不了解我。
Joey: Well, it's like, last night, I couldn't do the thing that usually makes me great. So I had to do all this other stuff. And the response I got...man, oh man, it was like a ticker tape parade!
注释:ticker tape:庆祝、欢迎等场合所散发的五彩纸带。
昨晚我不能做让自己满足的事。因此我得搬出全套功夫。结果我得到什么回应?我的天啊,就像是盛大的游♥行!
Chandler: Yes, I know, as it happens my room is very very close to the parade route.
我知道,游♥行发生时,我的房间就非常接近游♥行路线。
Joey: It was amazing! And not just for her...uhuh. For me, too. It's like, all of a sudden, I'm blind, but all my other senses are heightened. It's like...I was able to appreciate it on another level.
这简直是太神奇了,而且不只是对她,对我也一样,我就好像突然失明,但我其他的所有感官却更加的敏感。但其他的感官却更加的敏感,好像我达到更高的境界。
Chandler: I didn't know you had another level.
我不知道你还有更高的境界。
Joey: I know! Neither did I!
我知道,我自己也不知道!
Monica: Hey, great skirt Birthday present?
漂亮的裙子,生日礼物?
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Monica: Oh, from who?
谁送的?
Rachel: From you. I exchanged the blouse you got me.
你送的,我把你送的衬衫改成的。
Monica: Well, it's the thought. Hey, doesn't Ross's flight get in in a couple hours? At gate 27B?
真聪明,Ross的飞机不是再过几小时就要抵达了?27B出口?
Rachel: Uh, yeah. Uh, Monica, you know, honey, I've been thinking about it and I've decided this- this whole Ross thing, it's just not a good idea.
好的,Monica,我一直在想,我虽决定。和Ross在一起,但这样或许不好。
Monica: Oh, why?
哦,为什么?
Rachel: Because, I feel like I wouldn't just be going out with him. I would be going out with all of you. Oh, and there would just be all this pressure, and I don't wanna...
因为我感觉我不只是和他出去,而是和你们大家一起出去。因为压力,我不想...
Monica: No, no, no, no, no, no pressure, no pressure!
不,不,不,不要有压力,不要有压力!
Rachel: Monica, nothing has even happened yet, and you're already so...
Monica,八字都还没一撇,你就……
Monica: I am not 'so'! OK, I was a teensy bit weird at first, but...I'll be good. I promise.
我没有那样,开始我也觉得有点奇怪,但我没事的,我保证。
Rachel: Who is it?
谁啊?
Intercom: It's me, Carl.
是我,Carl。
Rachel: Come on up.
上来!
Monica: Behind my brother's back? Is exactly the kind of crazy thing you won't be hearing from me.
背着我哥?这就是我绝不会做出的疯狂事。
Joey: Seven hundred bucks!
700块!
Chandler: Alright, you did it! Do we have any fruit?
好样的,你办到了!我们有水果可以吃吗?
Joey: Man, hell of a two weeks, huh? You know what, though? I really feel like I learned something.
天呐,悲惨的两星期,你知道吗?但我感觉自己学到了一些东西。
Chandler: Really? So, you're gonna stick with this 'it's all for her' thing?
真的?这么说你将继续"牺牲自己成全她人"?
Joey: What, are you crazy? When a blind man gets his sight back, does he walk around like this?
你疯了不成?瞎子重见光明后会这样走路吗?
Carl: I'm just saying, if I see one more picture of Ed Begley, Jr. in that stupid electric car, I'm gonna shoot myself! Don't get me wrong...I'm not against environmental issues per se.... it's just that guy!
我是说如果我再看见,Ed Begley, Jr.在那电车上,我就举枪自尽!别误会我的意思,我个人并不反对环保,只是我讨厌那家伙。
Ross: I can't believe you'd rather go out with him than me.
我难以相信你跟他约会,而不是跟我。
Rachel: Would you excuse me, please? I'm trying to have a date here.
抱歉,我正在约会。
Ross: Fine, just stop thinking about me. Can't do it, can you?
行,那就别再想我。办不到,对不?
Rachel: So I'm thinking about you. So what?
我是在想你,那又怎样?
Ross: I don't get it. What do you see in this guy, anyway?
我不懂你为何会选上这种人?
Rachel: Well...he happens to be a very nice...guy.
他像是个好男人。
Carl: I mean, come on, buddy, get a real car!
我的意思是,拜托,老兄,买台真正的车吧!
Ross: Rachel, come on. Give us a chance.
Rachel,快点,给我们自己一个机会吧。
Rachel: Ross, it's too hard.
Ross,这太难了。
Ross: No, no, no...why, because it might get weird for everyone else? Who cares about them. This is about us. Look, II've been in love with you since, like, the ninth grade.
为什么?因为大家会感觉不对劲?谁理他们啊。这是我们两人的事,我从九年级开始就爱上你了。
Rachel: Ross, you're like my best friend.
Ross,你像我最好的朋友。
Rachel: If we broke up, and I lost you...
如果我们分手,我失去你……
Ross: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What makes you think we're gonna break up?
不,你为何认为我们会分手?
Rachel: Well, have you been involved with someone where you haven't broken up?
曾经和你在一起的人不都是和你分手了?
Ross: No. But...it only has to happen once. Look, you and I both know we are perfect for each other, right? So, the only question is...are you attracted to me.
是的,但这种事只会发生一次。听着,你我都知道我们是天生的一对,对吗?所以,唯一的问题是:你对我有感觉吗?
Rachel: I don't know...I mean, I've never looked at you that way before.
我不知道,我从未以那种方式看你。
Ross: Well, start looking.
那就开始看吧。
Carl:Exactly! And you just know I'm gonna be the guy caught behind this hammerhead in traffic!
没错。你知道我就是在这个傻瓜后面被困在车流中的那一个。
Rachel: Right! You're right! Heh...you know?
对,没错!你知道吗?
Carl: What?
什么?
Rachel:I forgot...I am supposed to pick up a friend at the airport. I am so sorry! I'm so...if you want to stay, and finish your drinks, please do.... I mean-I'm sorry. III gotta go. I'm sorry.
我忘了我应该去机场接朋友,真是抱歉!如果你想在这儿继续喝,请便,抱歉。但我得走了,抱歉。
Carl: But...
但是...
Rachel: Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me, excuse me, sorry. Hi.
对不起,对不起。嗨。
Man: For God's sake, will you let it go? There's no Rachel!
看在上帝份上,别再胡思乱想了,没有Rachel 这个人!
Ross: Oh, hey, hey, I got that. Thanks, sweetie. No problem. I can't wait for you to meet my friends.
嘿,嘿,我捡到了。谢谢 不客气。我迫不及待,想将你介绍给我朋友。
Julie: Really? You don't think they'll judge and ridicule me?
真的?你不认为他们会对我评头论足、取笑我?
Ross: No, no, they will. I just...uh...
他们会的,我只是……
Ross and Julie: Can't wait.
迫不及待了。
Ross: Come on, they're gonna love you.
别担心,他们一定会喜欢你的。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:ticker tape:庆祝、欢迎等场合所散发的五彩纸带。


《老友记》本章剧本下载