老友记 第二季 第一集

FriendsS02E01

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:49 推荐到豆瓣

Frankie: How long do you want the cuffs? -Chandler: At least as long as I have the pants.
你的裤边要多长?-至少要跟裤子一样长的寿命。
Frankie: I just got that. Okay. Now we'll do your inseam.
我听懂了好。现在要量内缝。
Rachel: How is she? -Phoebe: It's too soon to tell. She's resting, which is a good sign.
她的情况如何?-现在还不知道她在休息,这是好征兆。
Ross: How's the hair? -Phoebe: I'm not gonna lie to you, Ross. It doesn't look good.
头发怎么样?-我不会骗你的,真的很不好看。
Phoebe: I put a clip on one side, which seems to have stopped the curling.
我在一边加上发夹,似乎能阻止卷曲。
Joey: Can we see her? -Phoebe: Your hair looks too good. I think It'd upset her.
我们能不能看看她?-你的头发太好看了,我觉得这会让她伤心的。
Joey: Ross, I want you to come on in. -Ross: Yeah.
罗斯,你去看看她好了。-好。
Joey: Well, how you doing? -Rachel: I'm okay.
你还好吗?-我很好。
Joey: Woo...That bad, huh? -Rachel: What?
哇哦,这么糟糕,嗯?-怎么说?
Joey: Look, Rach, I can sense when women are depressed and vulnerable. It's one of my gifts.
听着,瑞秋,我可以感觉到女人难过脆弱的时候。这是我的天赋之一。
Rachel: Joey, when I saw him get off that plane with her...I really thought I just hit rock bottom.
乔伊,当我看到他与她一起下飞机…… 我以为我坠入了谷底。
Rachel: But today, it's like there's rock bottom...50 feet of crap...then me.
但如今,就像是谷底下面还有五十尺厚的垃圾……然后才是我。
Joey: You gotta tell Ross how you feel. -Rachel: Come on, how can I just tell him? What about Julie?
你必须告诉罗斯你的感受我怎么能告诉他?-那茱莉怎么办?
Joey: What about her? They've only been going out for two weeks. Ross has been in love with you for like 10 years.
又怎么样?他们才在一起两周。罗斯已经爱你十年了。
Rachel: I don't know. I don't know. -Joey: Rach, Rach…
我不知道,我不知道。-瑞秋,瑞秋。
Joey: I've been with my share of women.
我交往过很多女人。
Joey: I've been with a lot of people's share of women.
我交往过很多别人的女人。
Joey: But the point is...I've never felt about anyone the way Ross felt about you. -Rachel: Really?
但重点是…… 我从来没有对任何人 像罗斯对你这样专情。-真的吗?
Chandler: Yo, paisan! Can I talk to you for a sec?
注释:paisan:老乡。
喂,意大利同胞!我能跟你谈一下吗?
Chandler: Your tailor...is a very bad man!
你的裁缝…… 是个大坏蛋!
Joey: Frankie? What are you talking about?
弗兰基?你在说什么啊?
Ross: Hey, what's going on?
喂,怎么了?
Chandler: Joey's tailor...took advantage of me.
乔伊的裁缝…… 占了我的便宜。
Ross: What? -Joey: No way! I've been going to the guy for 12 years.
-什么?-不可能!我去他那里十二年了。
Chandler: Oh, come on. He said he was gonna do my inseam. Then he ran his hand up my leg and then there was definite
算了吧,他说要量我的内缝。然后他的手沿着我的腿往上摸,然后就……
Ross: What? -Chandler: Cupping.
什么?-包住了。
Joey: That's how they do pants!
他们就是这样量裤子的!
Joey: First they go up one side, they move it over. Then they go up the other side, they move it back, then they do the rear.
首先量一边把小弟弟推到一旁,然后量另一边,把小弟弟推回来,然后量后面。
Joey: Why? Ross, will you tell him? Isn't that how a tailor measures pants? -Ross: Yes, yes, it is. In prison!
怎么了?罗斯,你能告诉他么?裁缝量裤子不都是这样吗?-是的,的确是这样,是在监狱里!
Ross: What's the matter with you? -Joey: What? That's not? Oh, my God!
你是怎么搞的啊?-什么?不是这样?我的老天!
Monica: Even Mary Tyler Moore would've been better.
就算是玛丽泰勒摩尔(七十年代的演员)也比这个要好。
Ross: Well, I like it. Yeah, I do. I think it's a 10!
我喜欢真的,我认为它“十全十美”(杜德利摩尔的电影)!
Monica: Thank you. My hair is very amused.
谢谢,我的头发很让人开怀。
Chandler: Come on, Monica, things could be worse. I mean, you could "get caught between the moon and New York City.”
事情还可能更糟你可能会被“困在纽约月光中” (《阔公子》的电影台词)。
Chandler: I know it's crazy, but it's true."
我知道很疯狂,不过千真万确 (《阔公子》的电影台词)。
Phoebe: Thank you.
谢谢。
Ross: Well, I gotta go. Bye. Bye, Rach!
我要走了,瑞秋,再见!
Rachel: Wait, are you leaving?
慢着,你要走了?
Ross: Yeah. That's kind of what I meant by "bye."
是的。所以我才说再见的。
Rachel: Can I talk to you for a sec? -Ross: Okay.
我能不能跟你说一下话?-好。
Joey: Hey, when the doctor does that hernia test.... -Chandler: That's okay.
当医生检查疝气时…… -那样做就没有关系。
Ross: What's going on? -Rachel: Hum...Well, okay, first of all...Paolo and I are not back together.
怎么了?-嗯,好吧,首先保罗与我没有在一起。
Rachel: That was a stupid thing I did. And if I could go back in time and do it again...well, I wouldn't.
那是我♥ 干的一件蠢事。如果我能使时光倒转…… 我绝对不会这么做。
Rachel: Second of all.... What?
其次…… 什么?
Ross: Okay. Before I say anything, I just need to know is this one of those things for you break up with a guy...and then I tell you what I think...and the next day you get back together with the guy...and I look like a complete idiot? -Rachel: No, no no...
好吧,我要先问清楚,这是不是当你与男友分手…… 我告诉你我的想法…… 然后第二天你又重修旧好…… 我就变成一个大蠢蛋?-不,不,不是的。
Ross: Okay, well, then, I think the guy's scum.
好,那么,然后,我觉得他实在很烂。
Ross: I hate him. I mean, I actually I physically hate him. I always have.
我恨死他了。我是说,我真的很厌恶他。我一直很厌恶他。
Ross: And you are way too good to be with a guy like that. -Rachel: Really?
你值得更好的男人喜欢你。-真的?
Ross: You deserve to be with someone who appreciates you...you know, who gets how funny...and sweet and amazing...and adorable and sexy you are.
你值得一个真正能欣赏你的人,了解你有多么幽默,多么温柔,多么体帖,多么美丽性感……
Ross: You know? Someone who wakes up every morning thinking: "Oh, my God. I'm with Rachel!"
每天早上醒来都会想着…… 天啊,我跟瑞秋在一起!
Ross: You know? Someone who makes you feel good. Like the way I do with Julie.
这个人能让你感觉非常好就像我与茱莉一样。
Ross: Was there a "second of all"? -Rachel: Huh...No, I think that was the whole "all."
还有你没说完“其次”吗?-呃,不,我想就这些了。
Ross: I gotta go, okay. -Rachel: Thanks.
我要走了。-谢谢。
Joey: No, I swear to God, Dad! That's not how they measure pants!
不,我向天发誓,爸!不是这样子量裤子的!
Julie: I was thinking of doing it shorter, you know like Andie MacDowell's haircut.
我想要剪个短发 就像安迪麦克道威尔(《四个婚礼一个葬礼》的主演)的新发型。
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, I could do that. -Julie: Really? -Phoebe: Yeah.
哦,是的,这我会剪。-真的?-是的。
Phoebe: Do you wanna do it now? -Julie: Great! OK! -Phoebe: OK!
你要现在就剪吗?-太好了!-好!
Julie: See you.
待会见。
Phoebe: Okay, I just wanna make really sure this time. -Rachel: Uh-huh, okay.
这次我要弄清楚。-呃呃,说吧。
Phoebe: Andie MacDowell is the girl from Four Weddings and a Funeral, right?
安迪麦克道威尔就是演 《四个婚礼一个葬礼》的人吗?
Rachel: No, no no no no no. That's Roddy McDowall. Andie MacDowell is the guy from Planet of the Apes. -Phoebe: Oh, yeah. Okay.
不是,不不不不不。那是罗迪麦克道威尔(《人猿星球》的主演)安迪麦克道威尔是演 《人猿星球》的那个家伙。-哦,是的。好吧。
Phoebe: Thank you. -Rachel: You're welcome.
谢谢。-别客气。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:paisan:老乡。


《老友记》本章剧本下载