老友记 第二季 第二集

FriendsS02E02

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:49 推荐到豆瓣

Joey: It's not the first time I lost a girl to a cowboy spraying cologne. Bijan for men? Bijan for men!
这又不是第一次被喷香水的牛仔抢走女友。毕坚男士香水?毕坚男士香水!
Carol: And this is Funny Clown. Funny Clown is only for after his naps, not before his naps, or he won't sleep.
这是滑稽小丑。只有睡过午觉才可以给他玩,不是在他睡觉前,否则他不会睡。
Ross: Carol, we've been through this before. We have a good time. We laugh. We play. It's like we're father and son.
卡萝,我们以前经历过的。我们玩得很高兴,我们又笑又玩,就像父亲跟儿子一样。
Susan: Honey, relax. Ross is great with him. Don't look so surprised. I'm a lovely person.
亲爱的,放轻松,罗斯很会带他。别这么惊讶,我是个很好的人。
Rachel: This is so cute! -Carol: I got that for him!
这个好可爱! -我为他买的!
Ross: "My Mommies Love Me. " That's clever.
“我的妈妈们爱我”真聪明。
Monica: Oh, hi, Jul...Hi, Jew! Uh-huh, uh-huh, okay, sure. That'd be great. See you then. Bye.
哦,嗨,茱……嗨,犹太人!嗯哼,嗯哼,好的,没问题。很好,回头见,再见。
Rachel: Did you just say," Hi, Jew"? -Monica: Yes, I did. That was my friend Eddie Moskowitz.
你刚才是不是说:嗨,犹太人? -对,我是这么说。那是我的犹太朋友艾迪·莫斯考维兹。
Monica: Yeah, he likes it. Reaffirms his faith.
是的,他很喜欢这个,能加强他的信仰。
Phoebe: Ben, dinner! -Ross: Thanks, Aunt Pheebs.
班,吃晚餐了!-谢谢,菲比姑妈。
Ross: Hey, you didn't microwave that, did you, because it's breast milk, and you're not supposed to do that.
喂,你没有用微波炉吧?因为这是母乳,你不应该这样处理母乳的。
Phoebe: Duh, I think I know how to heat breast milk. OK.
废话,我想我知道如何加热母乳。好了。
Chandler: What did you just do? -Phoebe: I licked my arm, what?
你在干什么? -我舔了我的手臂,怎么样?
Ross: It's breast milk! -Phoebe: So?
那是母乳! -又怎么样?
Rachel: Phoebe, that is juice squeezed from a person.
菲比,那是从另一个人身上挤出的汁。
Joey: What is the big deal?
有什么大不了的?
Chandler: What did you just do?
你刚刚在干什么?
Ross: Can people stop drinking the breast milk?
大家能不能不要喝母乳了?
Phoebe: You won't even taste it? -Ross: No.
你连尝都不尝? -不会。
Phoebe: Not even if you just pretend it's milk? -Ross: Not even if Carol's breast had a picture of a missing child on it.
即使假装那是牛奶也不会吗? -就算卡萝的乳♥ 房上帖了牛奶寻人广告都不行!
Monica: Where is everybody? -Rachel: They took Ben to the park. Where have you been?
大家到哪里去了? -他们带班去公园了,你去哪里了?
Monica: Just out. Had some lunch. Just me. A little quality time with me. Thanks for your jacket. -Rachel: Oh, no problem.
出去了。吃了午餐。只有我一个人。与自己共度美好时光。谢谢你的外套。 -哦,别客气。
Rachel: You can borrow it, by the way. Here are your keys, honey. Mon, if you were at lunch alone, how come it cost you $53?
顺便说下,你也可以借这个。给你的钥匙,亲爱的。莫妮卡,如果你一个人吃午餐,怎么会要五十三块?
Monica: You know what probably happened? Someone must stolen my credit card.
你知道大概发生什么事吗? -定有人偷了我的信用卡。
Rachel: And sorta just put the receipt back in your pocket?
然后把收据放回你口袋?
Monica: That is an excellent excellent question. That is excellent.
这是个非常好的问题。真的非常好。
Rachel: Monica, what's with you? Who'd you have lunch with?
莫妮卡,你怎么了?跟谁吃午餐?
Monica: Judy. -Rachel: Who? -Monica: Julie. -Rachel: What? -Monica: Jody.
茱蒂。 -谁? -茱莉。 -什么? -裘迪。
Rachel: You were with Julie?
你跟茱莉在一起?
Monica: Look, when it started I was just trying to be nice to her because she was my brother's girlfriend. And then, one thing led to another and, before I knew it, we were...shopping.
听我说,刚开始我只是想对她友善点,因为她是我哥哥的女友。然后我还没发现,事情就接二连三发生了……我们就……去购物了。
Rachel: Oh, my God!
哦,我的天!
Monica: Wait, we only did it once. It didn't mean anything to me! Rachel, I was thinking of you the whole time.
慢着,我们只做了一次。对我没有任何意义!瑞秋,我一直想的是你!
Monica: Look, I'm sorry, all right. I never meant for you to find out.
听着,对不起,好吗? 我从没想过让你知道的。
Rachel: Oh, please! Please! You wanted to get caught!
哦,拜托!拜托!你希望被逮到!
Monica: That is not true!
不是这样的!
Rachel: So you just happened to leave it in here?
所以你不小心留收据在这里?
Monica: Did it ever occur to you that I might just be that stupid?
你就没有想过我只是这么笨?
Rachel: Okay, Monica, I just have to know one thing. Did you go with her to Bloomingdale's?
好,莫妮卡,我必须知道一件事。你有没有跟她去布鲁明戴尔?
Rachel: Oh! OK, OK, OK, I just really, uh, I just really need to not be with you right now.
哦,好吧,好吧,好吧,我只是真的,呃,我现在真的不能跟你在一起了。
Monica: Hi, who's this? Hi, Joanne. Is Rachel working? It's Monica.
嗨,哪一位?嗨,琼安,瑞秋在工作吗?我是莫妮卡。
Monica: Yes, I know I did a horrible thing. Joanne, it's not as simple as all that, OK?
是的,我知道我做了很糟糕的事。琼安,事情没这么简单,好不?
Monica: No, I don't care what Steve thinks. Hi, Steve.
不,我才不在乎史提夫怎么想。嗨,史提夫。
Carol: How did we do?
情况如何?
Phoebe: I tasted Ben's milk and Ross freaked out. -Ross: I did not freak out.
我尝了班的奶水,罗斯就抓狂了。 -我没有抓狂。
Carol: Why'd you freak out? -Ross: Because it's breast milk. It's gross!
你为什么抓狂? -因为那是母乳。很恶心!
Carol: My breast milk is gross? -Susan: This should be fun.
我的奶水很恶心? -这会很好玩。
Ross: No, no, Carol, there's nothing wrong with it. I just I just don't think breast milk is for adults.
不,不,这没什么不对。我只是觉得母乳不是给大人喝的。
Chandler: Of course, the packaging does appeal to grownups and kids.
当然了,母乳的容器很吸引大人与小孩。
Carol: Ross, you're being silly. I've tried it, it's no big deal. Come on, just taste it.
罗斯,别傻了,我试过,没什么的。快了啦,尝一尝呗。
Ross: That would be no.
不行。
Phoebe: Come on. -Joey: Try it. -Phoebe: It's natural. It doesn't taste bad.
来嘛。 -尝一尝。 -很自然又不难吃。
Joey: Yeah, it tastes kind of sweet. Sort of like....
有一点甜,很像……
Ross: Like what? -Susan: Cantaloupe juice. -Joey: Exactly.
像什么? -哈密瓜汁。 -没错。
Ross: You've tasted it. You've tasted it. Oh, you've tasted it.
你尝过了。你尝过了。喔,你尝过了。
Carol: You can keep saying it, but it won't stop being true.
你可以一直说下去,也不会阻止它成为事实。
Ross: Give me the bottle. Get me the towel.
把奶瓶给我。把毛巾给我。


《老友记》本章剧本下载