老友记 第二季 第三集

FriendsS02E03

Part1

2019年7月9日 13:49 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 2 Episode 3: The one Where Mr Heckles Dies.


老友记第2季第3集: 海先生之死。

Chandler: Hey. - All: Hey!
嗨。-嗨。
Monica: So how was Joan?
琼安怎么样?
Chandler: I broke up with her.
跟她分手了。
All: Oh, Why?
哦,为什么啊?
Ross: Don't tell me, 'cause of the big nostril thing?
别告诉我是因为鼻孔太大?
Chandler: They were huge. When she sneezed, bats flew out of them.
真的超大!她打喷嚏时,会有蝙蝠飞出来。
Rachel: Oh come on, they were not that huge.
拜托,没那么大。
Chandler: I'm telling you, she leaned back; I could see her brain.
我给你们说啊,当她仰起头时,我都可以看到她的脑子了。
Monica: How many perfectly fine women are you gonna reject over the most superficial insignificant things?
你到底要拒绝多少好女孩…只是因为非常肤浅的事情?
Joey: Hold it, hold it. I gotta side with Chandler on this one.
慢着慢着,我这次必须帮钱德说话。
Joey: When I first moved to the city, I went out a couple of times with this girl, really hot, great kisser, but she had the biggest Adam's apple. Drove me nuts.
我刚搬到这里时,与一个女孩交往非常性感,很会接吻…但是她的喉结非常大粒!真是让我受不了。
Chandler: You or me?
你说还是我说?
Ross: I got it. Uh, Joey, women don't have Adam's apples.
我明白了。呃,乔伊,女人没有喉结。
Joey: You guys are messing with me, right?
你们是在骗我玩,对不对?
All: Yeah.
对,我们在骗你!
Joey: That was a good one. For a second there, I was like, "whoa."
这招不错。我差点要上当了。
Phoebe: So, you name one woman that you broke up with for a actual real reason.
你与哪个女友分手,是因为正当的理由?
Chandler: Maureen Rosilla.
莫琳罗西洛。
Ross:"'Cause she doesn't hate Yanni," is not a real reason.
因为她不讨厌音乐家雅尼,这不是个正当的理由。
Monica: Hello, Mr. Heckles.
嗨,哈克先生。
Mr. Heckles: You're doing it again.
你们又来了。
Monica: We're not doing anything.
我们什么都没做。
Mr. Heckles: You're stomping. It's disturbing my birds.
你们脚步声太响,吓到了我的鸟儿。
Rachel: You don't have birds.
你没有养鸟。
Mr. Heckles: I could have birds.
我本可以养鸟的。
Monica: OK, Mr. Heckles, we'll try to keep it down.
我们会小声一点。
Mr. Heckles: Thank you. I'm going to rejoin my dinner party.
谢谢,我要回去继续我的晚宴了。
Rachel: All right, bye-bye.
好,再见。
Chandler: OK, Janice. Janice. You gotta give me Janice. That wasn't about being picky.
对了,珍妮丝珍妮丝可以证明,我并没有乱挑剔。
Ross: We'll give you Janice.
我们同意你与珍妮丝分手。
Phoebe: I miss Janice though. "Hello, Chandler Bing."
但我蛮想珍妮丝的嗨,钱德宾!
Rachel: "Oh, my, God."
喔,我的天!
Joey: "Oh, Chandler, now, yeah, that's it. There, faster!"
喔,钱德!现在就要!对了对了!快一点!
Monica: Stop with the broom, we're not making noise.
别用扫把了!我们没有制造噪音!
Rachel: We won. We won!
我们赢了!我们胜利了!
Monica: Mr. Heckles.
哈克先生!
Rachel: How did this happen?
怎么发生的?
Mr. Treeger: He musta been sweeping. They found a broom in his hand.
他大概在扫地,他们发现他抓着一把扫把。
All: Oh, dear God.
天哪。
Monica: That's terrible.
真糟糕。
Mr. Treeger: I know. I was sweeping yesterday. It could've been me.
我知道昨天我也在扫地,本可能是我中枪的。
All: Sure. Sure.
是啊。
Ross: Sweeping. You never know.
扫地,真是没想到。
Mr. Treeger: You never know.
世事难料。
Phoebe: OK, it's very faint, but I can still sense him in the building. Go into the light, Mr. Heckles!
很微弱,但我还可以感觉他在大楼里。进入光芒中,哈克先生!
Chandler: OK, Phoebe.
好了,菲比。
Phoebe: I'm sorry, but sometimes they need help. That's fine. Go ahead and scoff. You know there're a lot of things outa there that I don't believe in, but that doesn't mean they're not true.
对不起,有时候他们需要帮助。又来了很好,嘲笑我吧。我不相信很多事情…但这不表示就不是真的。
Joey: Such as?
譬如什么事?
Phoebe: Like crop circles, or the Bermuda triangle, or evolution?
像是麦田怪圈或百慕大三角或进化论?
Ross: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What, you don't, uh, you don't believe in evolution?
你不相信进化论?
Phoebe: Nah. Not really.
不怎么相信。
Ross: You don't believe in evolution?
你不相信进化论?
Phoebe: I don't know, it's just, you know...monkeys, Darwin, you know, it's a, it's a nice story, I just think it's a little too easy.
我不知道,只是…猴子,达尔文,很好的故事,我只是觉得有点太简单。
Ross: Too easy? Too...The process of every living thing on this planet evolving over millions of years from single-celled organisms, is-is too easy?
太简单?太…这个星球上的一切生物,经过数千万年…从单细胞微生物进化而成,而你说太简单?
Phoebe: Yeah, I just don't buy it.
对,我不买账。
Ross: Uh, excuse me. Evolution is not for you to buy, Phoebe. Evolution is scientific fact, like, like, like the air we breathe, like gravity.
对不起。进化论不是信不信由你,菲比进化论是科学事实,就像我们呼吸的空气…就像地心引力。
Phoebe: OK, don't get me started on gravity.
别跟我提起地心引力。
Ross: You uh, you don't believe in gravity?
你不相信地心引力?
Phoebe: Well, it's not so much that you know, like I don't believe in it, you know, it's just...I don't know, lately I get the feeling that I'm not so much being pulled down as I am being pushed.
倒不是相不相信的问题。最近我感觉到…我不是被吸住,而是被压着被压着…
Chandler: Uh-oh. It's Isaac Newton, and he's pissed.
那一定是伊萨克·牛顿生气了。
Mr. Treeger: There she is. And over there, that's the other one. This is Mr. Buddy Boyle, Heckles' attorney. He'd like to talk to you.
她在这,那里还有另一个。这是伯弟杜尔,哈克的律师他想跟你们谈谈。
Monica: What can we do for you?
有何贵干?
Mr. Boyle: All right, kids. Here's the deal. According to my client's will, he wants to leave all his earthly possessions to "The noisy girls in the apartment above mine."
好了,孩子们。事情是这样的,根据我客户的遗嘱…他要把他所有财产…都留给楼上吵闹的女孩们。
Monica: Well, what about his family?
他的家人呢?
Mr. Boyle: He didn't have any.
他没有家人。
Rachel: OK, so let's talk money.
好,让我们看看有多少钱。
Mr. Boyle: All right, there was none. Now, let's talk signing. You be noisy girl number one, you be noisy girl number two.
好,没有半毛钱。现在,我们来签字,你是一号吵闹女孩,你是二号吵闹女孩。
Monica: I can't believe that this whole time we thought he hated us. I mean, isn't it amazing how much you can touch someone's life, without even knowing it?
我真不相信,我们一直以为他讨厌我们。真是不可思议,我们能如此感动其他人…而自己却不知道?
Monica: Would you look at this dump? He hated us. This is his final revenge!
看看这个猪窝?!他痛恨我们!这是他最终的报复!
Rachel: Have you ever seen so much crap?
我从来没看过这么多废物!
Chandler: Actually, I think this apartment sullies the good name of crap.
我觉得这间公寓,侮辱了废物的美名。
Joey: Check this out. Can I have this?
看看这个,这个能给我吗?
Ross: How can you not believe in evolution?
你怎么能不相信进化论?
Phoebe: I don't know, just don't. Look at this funky shirt!
注释:funky:时髦的,俗气的。
我不知道,就是不相信。看看这条俗气的衬衫!
Ross: Pheebs, I have studied evolution my entire adult life.
菲比,我整个成年都在研究进化论。
Ross: Ok, and I can tell you, we have collected fossils from all over the world that actually show the evolution of different species, OK? You can-can literally see them evolving through time.
我们从世界各地搜集化石,能够证明不同物种的进化论。我是说,你可以真正看到它们…透过时间进化。
Phoebe: Really? You can actually see it?
真的?可以看得到?
Ross: You bet. In the U.S. , China, Africa, all over.
千真万确!在美国,中国,非洲,全世界!
Phoebe: See, I didn't know that.
这我不知道。
Ross: Well, there you go.
这就是吧。
Phoebe: Huh. So now, the real question is, who put those fossils there, and why?
问题是,谁把化石放在那里?为什么?

老友记.本章节注释


注释:funky:时髦的,俗气的。


《老友记》本章剧本下载