老友记 第二季 第五集

FriendsS02E05

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:50 推荐到豆瓣

Rachel: Me neither.
我也是。
Joey: Me too.
我也是。
Monica: Guys, we bought the tickets.
各位,我们票都已经买好了。
Phoebe: Oh, well, then you'll have extra seats you know, for all your tiaras and stuff.
那你们就有多余的座位,可以放你们的皇冠啊什么的。
Chandler: Why did you look at me when you said that?
你说的时候干嘛瞪着我看?
Monica: Well, I guess now, we can't go.
这下子我们都不能去了。
Rachel: What? Come on, you do what you wanna do. What? We always have to do everything together?
你们去做你们要做的事啊,我们非得集体行动不可吗?
Monica: You know what? You're right.
知道吗?你说得对耶。
All: Fine...
很好...
Monica: All right. We're gonna go.
好吧,我们就去。
Monica: It's not for another six hours. We're gonna go then.
不过还有六个小时,我们到时候再去。
Ross: Chandler!
钱德!
Chandler: Yeah?
怎么了?
Ross: Geez! Are you ready?
天啊,你准备好了吗?
Chandler: Yes. Yes! Just let me grab my jacket and tell you I had sex today.
好了,等我先拿个外套,还有我今天上床了。
Ross: Whoa-whoa-whoa! What? You-you had sex today?
什么?你今天上床了?
Chandler: Wow, it sounds even cooler when somebody else says it. I was awesome, ok? She was biting her lip to stop from screaming.
从别人嘴里说出来更酷耶。我棒透了,我害得她必须要咬住嘴唇,忍住尖叫。
Ross: Wow!
哇哦!
Chandler: Now I know it's been awhile, but I took it as a good sign.
我知道我很久没有这样了,但我认为那是个好现象。
Ross: Still doing the screening thing?
你还在过滤电话吗?
Chandler: I had sex today. I never have to answer that phone again.
我今天上床了,我再也不用去接那个电话。
Machine: Comes the beep, you know what to do.
哔一声过后,请留言。
Jade: Hey, Bob, it's Jade. Listen, I just wanted to tell you that I was really hurt when you didn't show up the other day, and just so you know, I ended up meeting a guy.
鲍勃,我是珍德,听着。你那天放我鸽子,我心里难过极了。结果你知道吗?我认识了另一个人。
Chandler: Bob here.
我是鲍勃。
Jade: Oh, hi.
嗨。
Chandler: So, uh, you met someone, huh?
你认识了别人?
Jade: Yes, yes, I did. In fact, I had sex with him 2 hours ago.
没错!事实上,我两小时前跟他上床了。
Chandler: So, uh, how was he?
他怎么样呢?
Jade: Eh....
额...
Chandler: Eh?
额?
Jade: Oh, Bob, he was nothing compared to you. I'd to bite my lip to keep from screaming your name.
鲍勃,跟你比他算什么。我得咬住嘴唇,才能不叫出你的名字。
Chandler: Well, that makes me feel so good.
很高兴听你这么讲。
Jade: It was just so awkward and bumpy.
我是觉得他好没技巧。
Chandler: Well, maybe he had some kind of uh, new, cool style, that you're not familiar with. And uh maybe you'll have to get used to it.
或许是因为他采取了一些,你不熟悉的新的酷姿势。你应该要习惯他的做法呀。
Jade: Well there really wasn't much time to get used to it if you know what I mean?
根本没多少时间可以让我习惯…懂我的意思吗?
Monica: You know what? I'm not gonna be able to enjoy this.
知道吗?我想我根本没有心情听这个。
Ross: Yeah, I know, it's my birthday. We all should be here.
我知道,这是我的生日,我们应该全部在一起的。
Chandler: So let's go.
那么走吧。
Ross: Well maybe, you know, maybe we should stay for one song.
或许我们应该听一首再走。
Chandler: Yeah, I mean, it would be rude to them for us to leave now.
对呀,反正现在离开有点不敬。
Monica: You know, the guys are probably having a great time.
说不定,他们现在正玩得很开心呢。
Joey: Come on you guys, one more time.
来吧,再来一次嘛。
Phoebe: Ok. One.
好,—。
Joey: Nooo.
不是。
Monica: That was amazing!
不可思议!
Ross: Excellent, that was excellent.
棒透了!
Chandler: I can't believe the guys missed this.
真不能相信他们错过这个。
Ross: What guys? Oh, yeah.
你说谁?对了。
Young Man: Excuse me, you're Monica Geller aren't you?
请问,你是莫妮卡·盖勒,对吧?
Monica: Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
Young Man: You used to be my babysitter.
你以前当过我的褓姆呀!
Monica: Oh my God, little Stevie Fisher? How've you been?
天啊,我的小史提维·费舍?近来好不好啊?
Steve: Good, good, I'm-I'm a lawyer now.
很好,我现在是律师了。
Monica: You can't be a lawyer. You're eight.
你不可能是律师,你才八岁。
Steve: Listen, it was nice to see you. I gotta run backstage.
听着,很高兴见到你,我要去后台了。
Monica: Uh, wait, backstage?
等等,后台?
Steve: Oh, yeah, my firm represents the band.
他们是我公司代理的。
Ross: Ross. - Chandler: Chandler.
我是罗斯。-钱德。
Steve: How are you? Look, you guys wanna meet the group?
你们想去见乐队吗?
Steve: Come on. So, look, are you one of the ones who fooled around with my dad?
那走吧。对了,你以前是跟我爸乱搞的其中之一吗?
Ross: Hey, you guys.
各位。
Rachel: Happy birthday.
生日快乐。
Ross: Oh, thank you, thanks. So uh, how was your night last night?
谢谢。你们昨天晚上过得怎么样?
Rachel: Oh, well, it pretty much sucked. How was yours?
昨晚真是烂得可以了,你们呢?
Monica: Yeah, ours pretty much sucked too, oh, but, I did run into little Stevie Fisher. Do you remember him?
我们也是烂得可以啊,但是我碰到了史提维·费舍,你记得吗?
Rachel: Oh yeah. I used to babysit him. Hey, how's his dad?
记得,我以前当过他的褓姆。对了,他爸好吗?
Monica: Good.
很好。
Ross: Uh, aside from that, the whole evening was pretty much a bust.
除此之外,我们昨天整个晚上都满凄惨的。
Chandler: Yeah, we, we really missed you guys.
对,我们很想念你们。
Joey: Yeah, look-look, uh, we were just saying, this whole thing is so stupid.
对呀,我们刚才还说,这件事太愚蠢了。
Phoebe: We just, have to really, really, really, not let stuff like this, well money, get like - Is that a hickey?
我们必须真的真的,不让钱这种事情介入…那是个吻痕吗?
Monica: Oh, no, I just, I fell down.
不,我只是…我跌倒了。
Rachel: On someone's lips? Where'd you get the hickey?
跌在别人嘴上?你那吻痕哪儿来的?
Monica: You know, a party, or...
你知道,派对啊…
Rachel: What party?
什么派对?
Ross: Well, It-it wasn't a party, so much as a...a gathering of people, with food, and music, and, and-and the band.
那不算是派对…只能说是一群人聚在一起,,有吃的,有音乐,还有…乐团。
Joey: You partied with Hootie and the Blowfish?
你们跟“猫头鹰和河豚鱼”开派对?
Chandler: Yes, apparently Stevie and Hootie are like this.
对,很显然史提维跟猫头鹰很熟。
Rachel: Who gave you that hickey?
那吻痕是谁给的?
Monica: That would be the work of a Blowfish.
是其中一个“河豚鱼”弄的。
Rachel & Phoebe: Oh!
噢!
Phoebe: I can't believe it. I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信,我不敢相信!
Phoebe: Oh! We're just like, sitting at home, just trying to guess Joey's fingers, and you guys are out like partying and having fun, and you know, all, "Hey, Blowfish, suck on my neck" Aw!
我们只是坐在家里头,猜乔伊的手指头…而你们却跑出去疯狂作乐说:“嘿,河豚鱼,来亲我脖子”啊!
Ross: Eh look, don't blame us. You guys could've been there, you know.
不要怪我们,本来你们也可以去的。
Rachel: What, as part of your poor friends outreach program?
什么?当被你们施舍的穷朋友,是不是?
Monica: Oh great, it's work. Can I?
噢,是公司。
Chandler: Look, I don't know what to say. I'm-I'm sorry that we make more money than you. But we're not gonna feel guilty about it. We work really hard for it.
我不晓得该说什么,很抱歉我们赚的钱比你们多。可是我们不想因此有罪恶感,我们很努力的赚♥钱啊。
Joey: And we don't work hard?
我们就不努力?
Monica: Yeah, hi, it's Monica. I just got a page.
我是莫妮卡,刚刚有人传呼我。
Chandler: I'm just saying that we, sometimes we like to do stuff that costs a little more.
有时候我们会想做花钱多的事情嘛。
Joey: Oh, and you feel like we hold you back.
是我们拖住你了。
Chandler: Yes. - Rachel: Oh!
是的。-噢!
Chandler: No.
不!
Monica: Leon, Leon, wait. Shhh! Guys. Wait, I don't understand. Those steaks were just a gift from the meat vendor.
莱昂,稍等!各位!我不明白,那些牛排只是肉商送来的礼物。
Monica: That was not a kickback, all right? Come on, I'll just replace them and we can forget the whole thing. What corporate policy? No. Yeah. OK.
可不是回扣啊。那我还他们,我们把这件事忘掉好了。什么公司政策啊?
Monica: I just got fired. -Phoebe: Oh.
我被开除了。-哦!
Waitress: Here's your check. That'll be 4.12.
你们的帐单,一共四刀十二分。
Joey: Let me get that.
我来付吧。
Joey: You got five bucks?
你有没有五美元啊?
Machine: Here comes the beep, you know what to do.
哔一声过后,你知道怎么做。
Jade: Hi, it's me. Listen, Bob. I'm-I'm probably way out of line here. I mean, It has been 3 years, and you're probably seeing someone else now.
嗨,是我。鲍勃,也许我这样要求太过分了。我是说都过三年了,说不定你另外有女朋友了…
Jade: But if we could just have one night together, just for old time's sake, one hot, steamy, wild night...
但是我们如果能在一起一个晚上,看在往日的份上…干柴烈火的一晚…


《老友记》本章剧本下载