老友记 第二季 第六集

FriendsS02E06

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:50 推荐到豆瓣

Chandler and Joey: Hi. We're the guys who called about the baby. We left the baby on the bus. Is he here? Is he here?
我们打过电话来,公车上的婴儿怎么样了?他在这儿吗?他在这儿吗?
Transit authority guy: He's here. I'm assuming one of you is the father.
他在这儿。我猜你们之中有一个是父亲吧。
That's me. -I'm him. -Chandler: Actually, uh, we're both the father.
是我。-是我。-事实上呢,我们两个都是父亲。
Both: Oh, Ben! Hey, buddy! -Chandler: Please tell me you know which one is our baby.
本,宝贝……你知道哪个是班吗?
Joey: That one has ducks on his T-shirt and this one has clowns. And Ben is definitely wearing ducks, or clowns.
那个T恤上有鸭子,这个有小丑。班绝对是穿着鸭子T恤的或有小丑的。
Joey: Oh, wait. That one is definitely Ben! Remember he had that cute little mole by his mouth!
等一下,那个绝对是班。记得他嘴边有颗可爱的小痣。
Chandler: Hey, Ben, remember us? Okay, the mole came off. What're we gonna do? What're we gonna do?
班,记得我们吗?好吧,痣掉了。我们该怎么办?我们该怎么办?
Joey: Uh, uh, we'll flip for it. Ducks or clowns.
额,额,丢铜板决定,鸭还是小丑。
Chandler: Oh, we're gonna flip for the baby? -Joey: You got a better idea?
我们要丢铜板决定是哪个小孩?- 你有更好的主意吗?
Chandler: All right, call it in the air. -Joey: Heads. -Chandler: Heads it is.
好了,抛到空中时叫正面或反面。-头。-就是头了。
Chandler: We have to assign heads to something.
我们得先决定头代表哪一个。
Joey: Right. OK, OK, uh, ducks is heads, because ducks have heads.
对,好的,好的,呃,鸭子是头,因为鸭子有头。
Chandler: What kind of scary-ass clowns came to your birthday?
帮你庆祝生日的小丑没有头,不会吓坏你吗?
Stephanie: Just call me angel of the morning, angel. Just touch my cheek Before you leave me, baby. Just call me angel Of the morning, angel.
请叫我清晨天使,天使。在离开我之前轻触我的脸颊,宝贝。叫我清晨天使,天使。
Then slowly turn away. I won't beg you to stay with me.
然后慢慢转身离去。我不会求你留下来陪我。
Rachel: oh, hey. Here. I thought you might be cold. -Phoebe: Thank you. -Rachel: Whoa, look at you, you did pretty well.
哦,嗨,给你,我想你可能会冷。-谢谢。-看看你,干得不错嘛。
Phoebe: Eight dollars and 27 cents. But not really, 'cause I put in the first two, Just to get the ball rolling and to make myself feel better.
这里一共是八块又二十七分。其实没那么多啦,头两块是我放的,只是让钱滚滚来,还有让自己舒服一点。
Rachel: Do you? -Phoebe: No. This whole like playing-for-money thing is so not good for me.
你好点了吗?-为了钱演奏这码子事 对我非常的不好。
Phoebe: You know, I don't know, when I sang "Su-Su-suicide", I got a dollar seventy-five. But then, "smelly Cat", I got 25 cents and a condom.
你知道吗,我不知道,当我唱到“自自自自杀”,我得到一块七十五分钱。可是“臭臭猫”呢?二十五分钱跟一个避孕套。
Phoebe: So you know, now I just feel really bad for smelly Cat.
所以现在我为“臭臭猫” 感到很难过。
Rachel: Well, you know, honey, I don't think everybody gets smelly Cat.
那个,你知道么,我觉得大家不会懂“臭臭猫”啊。
Rachel: You know, I mean, if all you've ever actually had are healthy pets, then, whoosh!
我是说,如果你只要养过健康的猫的话。
Phoebe: It's not even that. you know. it's just, I used to do my songs because it made me happy. but now it's like, it's just all about the money. you know...
可是根本就不是那个嘛,本来我唱歌只是因为我很高兴。可是现在却变成全都是为了钱。
Rachel: Well, people missed you in there. And in fact, there was actually a request for "smelly Cat".
菲比,大家都很想你。事实上还有人指名要听“臭臭猫”呢。
Phoebe: Really? From who? -Rachel: Well, from me. And I know it's not your big money song, but it's my favorite.
真的啊?是谁呢?-我啊,就是我知道那不是赚大钱的歌,但我最喜欢的就是那首。
Kid: Hi. Uh, did I accidentally drop a condom in your case? It's kind of an emergency.
嗨,呃,我是不是不小心丢了一个避孕套到你的盒子里啊?情况紧急嘛。
Phoebe: Yeah. Here you go. -Kid: Thanks a lot. Hey Christine, I got it!
是的,给你。- 谢了。喂,克丽丝,拿到了。
Ross: I just wanna thank you for being there for me today. And I'm sorry I, I almost broke your hand.
我只是想要谢谢你今天陪着我。很抱歉,我差点捏断你的手。
Monica: That's OK. I'm sorry I poisoned you.
没关系,抱歉你中了我的毒。
Ross: Yeah. Hey, remember the time I jammed that pencil into your hand?
嘿,你还记得,我用铅笔戳你的手那回吗?
Monica: Remember it? What do you think this is, a freckle?
记得吗?你以为这是什么?雀斑啊?
Monica: Wait, what about the time I hit you in the face with the Silvian's pumpkin?
等等,那我用薇恩的南瓜打你脸那一次呢?
Ross: Oh, man. Oh, remember when I stuck that broom in your bike spokes and you hit your head on the curb?
天啊,记得我把扫把插♥ 进你脚踏车轮里结果你翻车头撞到路边那次吗?
Monica: No. But I remember people telling me about it.
不,但是我记得是别人告诉我那件事。
Ross: I hope Ben has a little sister. -Monica: Yeah. I hope she can kick his ass.
我希望班有个小妹妹。希望她能够好好的整整他哥。
Ross: I'm gonna get a new band-aid.
我去拿一个新的创可贴。
Ross: Hey, how about the time I cut the legs off your Malibu Ken? -Monica: That was you?
我切下你马里布肯娃娃的腿那次呢?-是你干的啊?
Ross: They, uh, were infected. He wouldn't have made it.
对,它的腿发炎了,(不切的话)它会熬不过去的。
Monica: Aw, my little nephew. Come here, little one. There's my little baby Ben. Hey, he's not crying!
啊,我的小侄子。过来,小东西。我的小宝贝班。班他居然没有哭。
Chandler: Hey, he's not crying. -Joey: Yes! There's still pie.
他没哭呀。-还有馅饼。
Ross: I'm here. I'm here. How's my little boy? You want Daddy to change your diaper? I know, I know.
我在这儿,我在这儿。我的小宝贝好吗?要爸爸帮你换尿布,对不对?我知道,我知道……
Ross: So, did you have fun with Uncle Joey and Uncle Chandler today?
你今天跟乔伊叔叔还有钱德叔叔玩得开心吗?
Joey: Oh, yeah, he rode the bus today.
开心,他今天坐公车了。
Ross: Ohhh. Big boy, riding the bus--Hey, I have a question. How come it says Property of Human Services on his butt?
喔,好耶,大男生坐公车喔。我有个问题耶。他的小屁♥ 股上为什么会有 “失物招领”这些字?
Chandler: You, you are gonna love this.
你,你一定会觉得很精采的。
Ross: Will you hold Ben for a sec? Come here. Come here.
帮我抱一下班,好吗?过来,过来……
Chandler: Stay back, I've got kiwi. Run, Joey, Run!
别过来,我有奇异果。跑呀,乔伊。
Stephanie: smelly cat, smelly cat, What are they feeding you?
臭臭猫,臭臭猫…… 他们都喂你吃些什么啊?
Phoebe: No, no. I'm sorry, it's: smelly cat, smelly cat
不对……对不起,应该是:臭臭猫,臭臭猫……
Stephanie: smelly cat, smel-ly cat...-Phoebe: Better. Yeah.
臭臭猫,臭臭猫……好一点了。是的。
Phoebe: Yeah, much better. And you know what, don't feel bad, because it's a hard song.
是的,好多了。你知道吗?不要难过,这首歌本来就很难。
Stephanie: Yeah. -Phoebe: You wanna try it again? -Stephanie: Yeah. From the top?
好吧。-要不要再试一次?-好,从头开始?
Phoebe: OK, there is no top. That's the beauty of "smelly Cat." Um, why don't you just follow me? -Stephanie: OK.
这次没有头,好吗。那是“臭臭猫”的美妙之处。你跟着我唱好了。-好。
Together: smelly Cat, smelly Cat, What are they feeding you? smelly cat, smelly cat. It's not your fault -Phoebe: That's too much. -Stephanie: Sorry.
臭臭猫……他们喂你什么?臭臭猫,臭臭猫,不是你的错。-太过了 -对不起。


《老友记》本章剧本下载