老友记 第二季 第九集

FriendsS02E09

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:51 推荐到豆瓣

Chandler: You know I remember my father, all dressed up in the red suit, the big black boots, and the patent leather belt, sneaking around downstairs.
我记得我爸爸,他穿了一身火红的衣服…黑色的大靴子,还有漆皮皮带…在楼下鬼鬼崇崇的。
Chandler: He didn't want anybody to see him but he'd be drunk so he'd stumble, crash into something and wake everybody up.
他不想被任何人发现…可是他醉得摇摇晃晃,然后撞东撞西把大家都吵醒。
Rachel: Well, that doesn't sound like a very merry Christmas.
听起来不像是个快乐的圣诞节。
Chandler: Who said anything about Christmas?
谁说是圣诞节来着?
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: Hey, anyone hear from Phoebe yet?
有没有菲比的消息?
Rachel: No, nothing.
没有。
Monica: I hope she's OK.
希望她没事。
Joey: Yeah, I know exactly what she's going through.
是呀,我完全了解她的处境。
Monica: How do you know exactly what she's going through?
你怎么会完全了解她的处境?
Joey: She told us.
她告诉我们的嘛。
Chandler: So what we got there Monica?
莫妮卡,你买了什么?
Monica: Just some stuff for the party.
派对要用的东西。
Ross: Hey, what're you guys doing here, aren't you supposed to be Christmas shopping?
你们还在这里干嘛,你们不是该去买礼物了吗?
Monica: You guys haven't gotten your presents yet? Tomorrow's Christmas Eve, what're you gonna do?
你们礼物还没买好吗?明天就是圣诞夜了,你们要怎么办?
Chandler: Don't you have to be Claymation to say stuff like that?
注释:Claymation:翻译为“黏土世界”,这是由斯皮尔伯格发起的“梦工厂”制作的游戏作品,极富创意和可玩性。
你一定要像黏土世界里的人物那样说话吗?
Rachel: Oh, by the way Mon, I don't think the mailman liked your cookies. Here are the ornaments your mom sent.
对了,莫妮卡,我想邮差不欣赏你的饼干。这是你妈寄来的装饰品。
Monica: Well, maybe the mailman liked the cookies, we just didn't give him enough.
说不定他喜欢我的饼干,只是他嫌少了。
Joey: Monica, pigeons learn faster that you.
莫妮卡,鸽子都学得比你快。
Ross: Hey, Rach, you know what? I think, I think I know what'll make you feel better. How about you make a list about me?
瑞秋我想我知道,怎么样让你好过点了。你列张关于我的清单如何?
Rachel: Wha...forget it Ross, no, I am not gonna stand here and make a list of...-Ross: Come on Rachel.
什么?算了吧,罗斯,我怎么会…去列一张关于你的…-来吧。
Rachel: OK, you're whiney, you are, you're obsessive, you are insecure, you're, you're gutless, you know, you don't ever, you don't just sort of seize the day, you know.
好,你爱发牢骚…爱钻牛角尖,没有安全感…你根本就没种。你从来不知道怎么把握时机。
Rachel: You like me for what, a year, you didn't do anything about it. And, uh, oh, you wear too much of that gel in your hair.
你暗恋我一年,结果你什么都没做。还有,你头发涂了太多发胶了。
Ross: See, there, you uhh, all right, you-you did what I said.
瞧…你照我说的做了。
Rachel: Yeah, and you know what? You're right, I do feel better, thank you Ross.
对呀,你知道吗?你说得对,我觉得好多了。谢了,罗斯。
Phoebe: Yeah, um, in Albany, can I have the number of Frank Buffay...OK, um, in Ithaca...alright, um, Saratoga...Oneonta. Alright, you know what, you shouldn't call yourself information.
是的,在奥尔巴尼(纽约州首府),麻烦你查一查弗兰克布菲的电话。伊萨卡(纽约州)呢?好吧,萨拉托加(纽约州)呢?尤蒂卡(纽约州)呢?好吧,你知道吗?你没有资格自称查号台!
Grandmother: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hello grandma, if that is in fact your real name.
外婆,请问这是不是你的真姓名?
Grandmother: Come on now Phoe, don't still be mad at me. How's it going?
好了,小熊,别跟我生气了。进行得怎么样了?
Phoebe: Oh, not so good. Upstate's pretty big, he's pretty small, you do the math.
不太好。纽约州蛮大的,他蛮小的,你自己算吧。
Grandmother: Well, I think you're better off without him. Oh honey, I know he's your daddy but, but to me he's still the irresponsible creep who knocked up your mom and stole her Gremlin.
注释:creep:猥琐的人,讨厌鬼; 讨好卖乖的人; 谄媚奉承的人; 马屁精。
注释:Gremlin:上世纪70年代出产的Gremlin,它是一款紧凑型轿车。
我想没找到他对你还比较好,我知道他是你爸爸。但是对我而言…他是那个让你妈怀孕,又偷她的汽车,不负责的混球。
Phoebe: No I just, just wanted to know who he was, you know.
我知道啊,只是想知道他是谁而已。
Grandmother: Yeah, I know. OK, I wasn't completely honest with you when I told you that, uh, I didn't know exactly where he lived.
是啊,我知道。我说我不知道他住在哪里…是有点骗你。
Phoebe: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Grandmother: He lives at 74 Laurel Drive in Middletown. If you hit the Dairy Queen, you've gone too far. You can take my cab.
他住在中城市罗瑞街74号,要是看到奶品皇后冰淇淋店,就过头了。开我的车去吧。
Phoebe: Wow. Thank you.
谢了。
Grandmother: Now, remember, nobody else drives that cab.
我的计程车别让别人开啊。
Phoebe: Uh-huh, got it. Ooh, I'm gonna see my dad. Oh, thank you. Oh, OK, wish me luck, Grandpa!
知道了,我要见到我爸爸了,谢谢。好吧,祝我好运了,外公!(爱因斯坦的照片)
Joey: Hey! Phoebe here with the cab yet?
菲比开计程车来了吗?
Chandler: Yeah, she, she brought the invisible cab...hop in.
来了,那是一辆隐形车上车吧。
Joey: Well she better get here soon, the outlet stores close at 7.
她最好快一点,商店七点就关门了。
Chandler: Hey, don't worry.
别担心。
Chandler: I figure it'll be 2 hours to Phoebe's dad's house, they'll meet, they'll chat, they'll swap life stories, we'll still have plenty of time.
我想菲比去她爸那儿,大概两个小时…他们见面,聊天,交换生活故事,我们还是有时间的。
Joey: Hey, here she comes!
她来了!
All: Hey...
嗨。
Phoebe: Can you believe this. In, like, two hours I'm gonna have a dad. Eeeshk.
你们相信吗?再两个小时我就有爸爸了。
Chandler: Eeeshk. -Joey: Yeah, big stuff!
是呀,大事哦!
Phoebe: OK, let's go. -Chandler: OK.
对呀,走吧。-好。
Phoebe: All right, here, you have to hold this. -Chandler: OK.
好,你来拿着这个。-好。
Chandler:"Brake, left. Gas, right"?
左刹车,右油门?
Phoebe: Uh-huh, yeah, that's my cheat sheet.
对,我的小抄。
Chandler: Where's my seat belt?
安全带呢?
Phoebe: Oh, no no, that side doesn't have one, the paramedics had to cut through it.
你那边没有了,被救护人员剪开了。
Chandler: Hey! -Joey: Hey.
嗨!-嗨。
Ross: Come on, just tell me, please, please.
告诉我嘛,拜托…
Monica: For the sixteenth time, no...I do not think you're obsessive.
这是第十六次了:不,我不认为你钻牛角尖。
Rachel: Oh, gosh, it's hot in here.
天哪,这里怎么这么热啊。
Monica: Rach, get the heat. Ross, could you turn the heat down please?
麻烦把暖气关小,罗斯,把暖气关小。
Ross: Sure. By the way, there's a difference between being obsessive and...
好,两个之间是有差别…
Monica: Ross, the heat!
罗斯,暖气!
Ross: Fine, OK! Heat, heat, heat, and I'm the obsessive one. OK, this way is on, so this is...off.
好,暖气…还说我钻牛角尖?好吧,往这边是开。往这边是…关。
Rachel: Did you just break the radiator?
你是否把暖气弄坏了?
Ross: No, no, I was turning the knob and, and...here it is.
没有,我不过是转了开关…结果就掉了。
Monica: Well put it back.
那就装回去啊。
Ross: It uhh, it won't go back.
装不回去了。
Rachel: I'll call the super.
我打电话给管理员。
Monica: Here, let me try.
来,我来试试。
Ross: Oh, oh that's right, forgot about your ability to fuse metal.
对了,我忘了你融合金属的能力了。
Monica: Hey, it's Funny's cousin, Not Funny.
嘿,真是好笑的表亲…不好笑。
Rachel: Hi, Mr. Treeger, hi, it's Rachel Green from upstairs. Yes, somebody, uh, broke our knob on the radiator and it's really hot in here.
崔格先生?我是楼上的瑞秋格林。对,有人弄坏,我们暖气的开关了…我们这里好热。
Rachel: Yes, it's, it's hot enough to bake cookies. Well, do you think we could have a new one by 6?
对,热到可以烤饼干了,你想你能在六点以前换好吗?
Rachel: What, no, no, Tuesday, we can't wait until Tuesday, we're having a party tonight.
什么?不,不,星期二,我们等不到那个时候。我们今晚有派对。
Ross: OK, tip the man.
好吧,给他小费。
Monica: No, if he doesn't like our cookies, too bad, I am not gonna be blackmailed. Look if worse comes to worst, it gets a little warm, we'll call it a theme party.
不,不喜欢我们的饼干就算了吧,我才不要任人勒索呢。这里有点热…就改成主题派对好了。
Ross: Hey, here's a theme: Come on in, live like bacon.
这下有主题了:“请进,来当培根火腿吧”。
Phoebe: Ooh, this is it, 74.
就是这里了,74号。
Chandler: Oh, so that's what this is for.
长途跋涉为这个。
Phoebe: Wow, this is it, I'm gonna meet my dad. This is like the biggest thing ever, huh.
就是这里了,我要见到我爸爸了。这真是前所未有的大事。
Chandler: Yeah.
对。
Joey: Sure is.
说得没错。
Phoebe: OK, here I go. I'm going in.
好了,我要进去了。
Chandler: Alright.
好啊。
Joey: Good luck Pheebs.
一切顺利哦。
Phoebe: OK, here I go...here I go...I'm going.
好了,我走了,我走了,我要走了。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:Claymation:翻译为“黏土世界”,这是由斯皮尔伯格发起的“梦工厂”制作的游戏作品,极富创意和可玩性。
注释:creep:讨厌鬼; 讨好卖乖的人; 谄媚奉承的人; 马屁精。
注释:Gremlin:上世纪70年代出产的Gremlin,它是一款紧凑型轿车。


《老友记》本章剧本下载