老友记 第二季 第九集

FriendsS02E09

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:51 推荐到豆瓣

Rachel: Hi, welcome to our tropical Christmas party. You can put your coats and sweaters and pants and shirts in the bedroom.
欢迎光临我们的热带圣诞派对。外套,毛衣,长裤跟衬衫,请放在卧室里面。
Ross: It's hard to tell because I'm sweating, but I use exactly what the gel bottle says, an amount about the size of a pea. How, how can that be too much?
我在冒汗,所以看不出来…但我完全遵照,瓶上指示的用量。一颗豆子大小的份量而已,那怎么会太多呢?
Monica: Ice, ice, ice squares anyone? Take a napkin. Alright.
冰块?谁要冰块?拿张餐巾。
Ross: Monica, Monica, your guest are turning into jerky, OK?
注释:jerky:干肉条; 熏肉条。
莫妮卡?莫妮卡?你的客人都快变成牛肉干了。
Monica: Really? I'm perfectly comfortable. Hey, hey, hey, get in line buddy, I was next.
真的?我觉得舒服得很。排队呀,兄弟,换我了。
Rachel: Mr. Treeger.
崔格先生。
Mr. Treeger: Uhh, you said there was a party.
你说有派对啊?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, well hey, welcome to our sauna.
欢迎光临我们的桑拿聚会。
Mr. Treeger: Ahh, is it hot? My body always stays cool, probably 'cause I have so much skin. Hey, cheese!
很热吗?我从来不觉得热,说不定是因为我皮太厚了。乳酪!
Ross: Alright, alright, here's the chance. Monica give him cash, Rachel, give him your earrings. Something, now, anything.
好吧,好吧,机会来了。莫妮卡,给他现金,瑞秋,把你的耳环给他,快啊,任何东西都给他!
Monica: No, I will not cave.
不,我不屈服。
Rachel: Yeah, I'm with Mon.
对,我也是。
Ross: Alright, alright, you know how you say I never seize the day? Well, alright, even though he's your super, I'm seizing. Mr. Treeger, huh, here is 50 bucks, merry Christmas.
好吧… 你说我从不把握机会?他虽然是你们的管理员,我也要把握一下。崔格先生?这里是50块钱,圣诞快乐。
Mr. Treeger: Oh wow, I didn't get you anything. Here's five back.
我没有准备你的礼物,送你5块钱好了。
Ross: No no, no, that, that's your Christmas tip, alright. Oh, hey, do you think there's a chance you could fix that radiator now?
不,那是你的圣诞红包。你认为你可不可以,现在把暖气给修好?
Mr. Treeger: No can do, like I told the girl, I can't get a new knob until Tuesday.
没办法,我已经说过了…星期二才拿得到新的开关。
Monica: Ross.
罗斯?
Ross: Yeah.
嗯。
Monica: Looks like he's playing baseball.
看来他在玩棒球哦。
Ross: You mean hardball?
你要说硬式棒球吗?
Monica: Whatever.
随便啦。
Rachel: What'cha gonna do?
你打算怎么样呢?
Ross: Excuse me, I'm seizing. Mr. Treeger, here's another 50, happy Hanukkah. Will uh, will this help with the knob getting?
抱歉,我还要努力一下。崔格先生?我再给你五十,光明节(犹太人的节日)快乐。这样我们是不是,可以拿到新的开关了呢?
Mr. Treeger: No, the place is not open till Tuesday. Am I not saying it right?
不行,那家店星期二才会开门。我的发音不标准吗?
Monica: So, wait, you really did like my cookies?
你真的喜欢我的饼干吗?
Mr. Treeger: Oh, yeah, they were so personal, really showed you cared.
是呀,那好温暖哦,真的表示你的关心。
Rachel: Nice seizing...gel boy.
把握得好…发胶男。
Mr. Treeger: So, uh, is this, uh, mistletoe?
这是檞寄生,没错吧?
Rachel: Huh-huh, no act--no, uhh, that, that is basil.
不,那个叫…叫罗勒。
Mr. Treeger: Ahh, if it was mistletoe, I was gonna kiss ya.
如果是檞寄生,我就要亲你了。
Rachel: Huh-hoo, yeah, no, it's still basil.
不,那还是罗勒。
Phoebe: OK.
好。
Joey: How far'd you get?
你走到哪里啊?
Phoebe: Mailbox.
信箱。
Chandler: All right, we're getting closer. -Phoebe: Uh-huh.
有进步了。-嗯哼。
Joey: Pheebs, what's going on?
菲比,你怎么了?
Phoebe: No, it's just like, ya know, it's a whole mess of stuff, you know.
其实原因很多啦,你知道的。
Phoebe:'Cause, like yesterday, you know, my dad was this, like, famous Burma tree surgeon guy and, you know, now he's a, a pharmacist guy and...
昨天,我爸爸他还是一个,名闻遐迩的缅甸树医。可是他现在,却变成一个药剂师了…
Joey: Well, maybe he's, maybe he's this really cool pharmacist guy.
或许他是一个,很酷的药剂师也说不定。
Phoebe: Yeah, maybe, yeah. You know, and, and I'll knock on the door and, and he'll hug me and I'll have a dad.
对,或许,对,然后我会跑去敲他的门…他会拥抱我,我会有个爸爸。
Phoebe: You know and I'll, I'll go to his pharmacy and everyone will be really nice to me 'cause, you know, I'm Franks daughter.
然后大家都会亲切地对待我…因为我是弗兰克的女儿。
Chandler: Well, so why not go knock?
那就快去敲门哪。
Phoebe: Well, 'cause, I mean, what if, what if he's not this great dad guy? I mean, what if, what if he's just still the dirtbag who ran out on my mom and us?
如果他没有那么棒呢?如果他还是那个,抛妻弃子的浑球呢?
Chandler and Joey: Yeah. Um.
对...
Phoebe: You know what? I've already lost a fake dad this week and I don't think I'm ready to lose a real one.
你知道吗?我这个礼拜,已经失去一个假爸爸了。我不想再失去一个真的爸爸。
Joey: Pheebs, that's OK. You took a big step today.
菲比,没关系啦,你已经跨了一大步了。
Phoebe: Yeah?
有么?
Chandler: Yeah. And someday when you're ready, you'll make it past the hedges.
有一天当你准备好的时候,你就会越过那片篱笆了。
Joey: Yeah, and when you do, he'll be lucky to have you.
那个时候他会有幸得到你。
Phoebe: You guys. I'm sorry about your shopping.
你们…抱歉,你们来不及购物了。
Chandler: Oh, that's OK, we'll figure something out.
没关系,会有办法的。
Joey: Uh, listen Pheebs, I know you're not going in there but do you think it'd be alright if I went in and used his bathroom? Oh, that's fine, never mind. Cool, snow, kinda like a blank canvas.
我知道你不要进去…不过你想我可不可以进去,跟他借一下洗手间?没关系,算了。酷耶,下雪了!像空白的画布。
Chandler: Ho, ho, ho, holy crap is it hot in here!
该死,这里面好热啊!
Joey: Really, hey, you mind if I turn the heat down?
介意我把暖气关小吗?
Monica: Hey, we could've used that kind of thinking earlier.
我们怎么都没想到呢。
Ross: Hey, Pheebs, how'd it go.
菲比,结果怎么样?
Phoebe: Oh, I couldn't go in.
我没有办法进去。
Monica: Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
好可惜喔。
Ross: Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah, no it's OK, 'cause, I mean, I know he's there, so, that's enough for now.
好,没关系。因为我知道他在哪儿,现在只要那样就够了。
Chandler: Hey, guys, it's after midnight, merry Christmas everyone.
各位,过十二点了,祝大家圣诞快乐。
All: Oh, right! Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Joey: Hey, Monica, the knob was broken so I just turned it off from underneath, I hope that's all right.
开关坏了,所以我从下面关掉了,希望不会有问题。
Joey: Rach, these are for you.
瑞秋,送你的。
Rachel: Wiper blades. I don't even have a car.
汽车雨刷,我连车都没有。
Joey: No, but with this new car smell, you'll think you do.
对呀,但加上这个汽车芳香剂,你会以为你有。
Chandler: OK, Pheebs, your turn.
菲比,换你了。
Phoebe: Ahh, toilet seat covers! Is that what you were doing while I was getting gas?
马桶纸垫啊!我去加油的时候,你们就去买这个吗?
Joey: Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Phoebe: You guuuyys.
你们两个真好!
Joey: And for Ross, Mr. Sweet-tooth.
至于罗斯,甜食先生。
Ross: You got me a cola drink?
你们送我一瓶可乐?
Chandler: And, a lemon lime.
还有柠檬味的酸橙汁。
Ross: Well this, this is too much, I feel like I should get you another sweater.
简直太…太厚礼了吧,我应该再送你们一件毛衣。
Chandler: And last but not least.
还有一个很有价值的…
Joey: They're ribbed for your pleasure.
加纹让你更有快♥ 感。(安全套)

老友记.本章节注释


注释:jerky:干肉条; 熏肉条。


《老友记》本章剧本下载