心理博士加入研究团队 小镇杀手犯案终被捉获
I'm gonna grab coffee.
我去倒咖啡
You want some? I had some on the plane.
你要吗 我在飞机上喝过了
Excuse me. May I?
打扰下 我能喝吗
Students are welcome to everything.
学生什么都可以享用
Cold season. Sorry, what?
季节寒冷 你说什么
I was just saying it's cold season.
我说季节寒冷
Bill.
比尔
How are you? Welcome. Thank you.
你好吗 欢迎 谢谢
How's your family?
你家人怎么样
Since when do you care about any of that?
你什么时候关心过这些了
I'm adopting a facade of caring.
假装关心下
You want to dive in? Yeah.
你想开始吗 嗯
Here he is.
他来了
Dr. Wendy Carr, my partner Holden Ford.
温迪·卡尔博士 我搭档霍尔登·福特
Dr. Carr.
卡尔博士
Agent Ford. I've read a lot about you.
福特探员 我看过很多你的东西
About me? Your notes.
我 你的笔记
Uh, thank you.
谢谢
Okay, um, let's go to my office.
好 那就去我办公室吧
I'm glad this worked out.
很开心我们能见面
When you sent me your notes from the Kemper meetings,
你把你和坎伯会面的笔记寄给我的时候
I was in a real rut with my new book.
我正忙着写我的新书
What's your book about? It's about white collar criminals,
关于什么的 白领罪犯
men not so different to your Edmund Kemper.
和你的艾德蒙·坎伯类似
How do you think the men you study are similar to Edmund Kemper?
你为什么觉得你研究的男人和艾德蒙·坎伯类似
Well, first of all, they're all psychopaths.
首先 他们都是精神病患
I study captains of industry:
我研究行业中的佼佼者
IBM 米高梅 福特 埃克森美孚等等 IBM, MGM, Ford, Exxon, you name it.
And sure, these men all have wives, kids, dogs, goldfish,
当然 这些人都有妻儿 狗 金鱼
but not because they stopped being psychopaths,
但不是因为他们不再是精神病患了
but because they just had different leanings.
而是因为他们有不同的倾向
But you think they have the same underlying personality traits?
但你觉得他们有相同的潜在人格特质
Well, Kemper shows a total lack of remorse,
坎伯没有丝毫懊悔之意
a lack of inner emotional structure,
缺乏内在情感结构
no ability to reflect on the experience of others.
没有能力反思别人的经历
You saw this in my notes? It would've been clearer
这是你在我笔记中看到的吗 是的 不过
if you'd recorded and transcribed your interviews verbatim,
要是你有录音并逐字转录你们的谈话
but yeah.
那就更明了了
Although your project is obviously in the nascent stages,
尽管你的项目还处于初期阶段
it already feels like a clear successor to The Mask of Sanity,
但已经感觉可以做《理智的面具》的接替品
which, as you know, is quite a compliment.
这是莫大的赞许
Repeat that? The Mask of...
你能再说一遍吗 什么的面具
So you're saying you don't think this,
所以你是说 你并不觉得我们
us interviewing these killers, is crazy?
约谈这些杀手很疯狂吗
Just the opposite.
正好相反
I mean, crazy in the way that anyone with a truly new idea is crazy.
我是说 有新想法当然很疯狂
But no. Wow, okay.
但你们的访问并不疯狂 好吧
That's a relief.
真是松了口气
That hasn't really been the feedback we've gotten so far.
这和我们之前收到的反馈不太一致
Actually, this is the only feedback we've gotten so far.
实际上 这是我们目前收到的唯一反馈
Well, these men are just sitting here, locked up.
这些人被关在监狱里
And we're too afraid of the morality of it
由于道德方面的原因
to see the far reaching value of their insights.
我们太害怕去看到他们洞察力的深远价值
Far reaching in law enforcement?
对执法部门的价值吗
Into behavioral science,
对行为科学
early detection, criminology, you name it.
早期发现 犯罪学的价值等等
Oh, yes, yes. This is what I've been saying the whole time.
没错 这是我一直以来的观点
Oh, have you?
是吗
You need to put this on a more formal footing.
你需要将这事正式化
It's gonna take a lot of time and energy
需要很多时间和精力
to expand it into a larger project with a specific questionnaire.
才能将其扩张为一个附有详尽问卷的更大项目
什么的面具正式化
Their family histories,
他们的家族史
what their thoughts were on why they did it,
他们对他们行凶原因的看法
when they were aroused during the killings, that sort of thing.
在杀戮过程中何时产生性♥欲 这类内容
Then contrast, compare, and publish.
然后对比 比较再发表
Publish?
发表
Well, you can't just circulate your findings within the FBI.
你不能只在联调局内部传播你的发现
I mean, maybe even turn it into a book. A book?
或者写成一本书 书
Whoa. We appreciate the vote of confidence,
谢谢你对我们这么有信心
but we weren't allowed to send you those notes.
但给你寄笔记其实都是违反规定的
书
We can't publicize what we're doing. Why not?
我们在做的事不能公开 为什么
Our department head gave us weekends only
我们的部门主管只允许我们在周末做调查
and an office in the basement.
提♥供的办公室在地下室
We still have students, we have Road School full time.
我们还有学生 全职的巡回♥教学
We can't just drop everything... Road School?
我们不能就这么丢下一切 巡回♥教学
We travel around the country and teach FBI techniques to cops.
我们在全国范围内教授警察联调局的技能
We're seeing Benjamin Miller in Bridgewater this afternoon.
今天下午我们还要去布里奇沃特看本杰明·米勒
Road School is what gives us
因为巡回♥教学
the freedom to go out and interview these guys.
我们才能外出去和这些人面谈
We can go bit by bit.
我们可以一点一点来
Kemper and Miller and build out from there.
从坎伯和米勒开始
Make a study in our free time, like you said.
像你说的那样 在我们的空闲时间里做研究
I didn't realize that this was so informal.
我之前不知道你们的研究如此不正式
We could make it formal. We can do that easily. And then a book.
我们可以将其转为正式的 很简单 然后出书
The successor to The Mask of...
《什么的面具》的接替品
I guess I just wanted to get another set of eyes,
我只是想听听别人的意见
see if you thought this was valuable from an academic standpoint.
看从学术立场的角度讲 你是否觉得这有价值
Have you shown your Kemper notes to your department head?
你给部门主管看过关于坎伯的笔记了吗
No.
没有
Teaching police departments, can someone else do that?
能让别人去警察局授课吗
Anyone can, it's really not that hard. That is not true,
任何人都行 并不难 才不是
and it's beside the point.
而且这也不是重点
Shepard doesn't even want us to talk about this.
谢帕德甚至不希望我们谈论这个
You really think he's going
你真觉得他会同意
to say yes to a full time academic study?
让我们全职搞学术研究吗
Never mind a book?
更别说出书了
Do you really think people would be
你真觉得执法部门以外的人
interested in this outside of law enforcement?
也会对这个感兴趣吗
I mean, imagine,
想象下
like truly imagine what it takes to bludgeon someone to death.
认真想象下什么原因才会使人要用棍棒打死别人
The lust for control,
对控制的渴望
the feeling of arousal,
性♥欲激起的感觉
the decision to rape the severed head of your victim,
强♥奸受害者的断头
to humiliate her corpse.
羞辱她尸体的决定
How could you possibly get that from an ordinary police report?
普通的警察报告根本无法获得这些信息
You know why it took me nearly a decade to publish my book?
知道为什么我花了近十年才出版我的书吗
Because narcissists don't go to the doctor.
因为自恋者不会去看医生
Psychopaths are convinced that there is nothing wrong with them.
精神病人坚信自己没有问题
So these men are virtually impossible to study.
所以这些人基本上无从研究
Yet you have found a way to
然而你发现了一种办法
study them in near perfect laboratory conditions.
能在近乎完美的实验室条件下研究他们
That's what make this so exciting
因此你的研究非常振奋人心
and potentially so far reaching.
且可能会对未来产生深远影响
It's not that I disagree.
我不是不同意你的看法
I've spent enough time with Holden
我和霍尔顿共事够久了
that I know what it means when he gets that crazy look.
他脸上一露出那疯狂的表情我就知道是怎么回事
I'm afraid it's just not
但恐怕联调局
feasible within the bureaucracy of the FBI.
是不会同意的
We've got weekends. We've got the evenings after Road School,
我们周末有时间 巡回♥教学后的晚上也行
an hour or so before Road School.
上课前也有一小时左右
We don't have to tell Shepard.
我们不必告诉谢帕德
Interviewing 40 men across the States is a full time job.
约谈全国40名罪犯需要全职投入
And if you want this to be a legitimate academic study,
如果你们希望学术研究成果符合规范
then you're looking at four, maybe five years.
那就得花上4到5年的时间
And compiling, analyzing the data. Right.
还要统计 分析数据 好吧
Well...
这样的话...
It's a shame.
很可惜
We have an interview with Miller in an hour
我们一小时后还要去和米勒面谈
and it's a bit of a drive.
路程有点远
You know, this is really important work.
这项工作真的很重要
If your boss won't let you do it,
如果你们的领导不同意
then you should talk to someone
那你们就该
who has the freedom and resources to...
和有权限和资源的人去谈谈
We'll stick with it for now.
目前就这样吧
It'll be slow going, but we're not ready to give up yet.
虽然进展缓慢 但我们还不准备放弃
Of course not.
当然
But it's good to get some encouragement,
就算我们没法放开手去做
even if our hands are tied.
受到你的鼓励还是挺开心的
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a pleasure.
我的荣幸
What if... Don't.
要是... 别说了
I'm just saying we could... Holden.
我只是说我们可以... 霍尔登
Look, I'm frustrated too.
听着 我也很郁闷
You know, they shoot the birds in the yard
他们看到院子里的鸟都会开枪
because they might be smuggling in drugs from the outside.
因为它们可能会从外面运毒进来
Actually, I don't know if that's true.
其实我并不知道是不是这样
A girlfriend told me once.
之前一个女友告诉我的
You date a lot of ex cons? No.
你交往过很多有前科的姑娘吗 没有
Actually, Debbie's the first girl
事实上 黛比是我上高中后
I've really dated dated since high school.
第一个认真交往的姑娘
Dated dated. Yeah.
认真交往 是的
My wife's the first woman that I've married married.
我老婆是我第一个认真结婚的女人
I thought they said 3:00. What are we waiting for?
他们不是说3点 怎么还没来
You'd be less fidgety if you smoked cigarettes.
抽根烟就没这么烦躁了
I should have brought a tape recorder.
我该带个录音机来的
Bureau Agents Tench and Ford?
联调局探员坦奇和福特吗
Gentlemen. I'm Dr. Cale. We spoke earlier on the phone.
先生们 我是凯尔医生 我们通过电♥话
Thanks for doing this, Doctor.
谢谢你为我们安排 医生
We realize it's somewhat unorthodox.
我们知道这有点不合规矩
Unfortunately, Miller says he won't talk to you.
很不幸 米勒说他不想和你们谈
Now, we told him in advance and he agreed,
我们之前沟通时他同意了
but there's really nothing we can do now.
但现在我们也没办法
He should be in a better mood tomorrow. Tomorrow?
可能明天他心情会好点 明天
Well, he gets like this sometimes.
他有时会这样
Just needs a cool off period before he can interact with people.
冷静一段时间后才能和人接触
We have to bring him food into his cell
他连牢房门都不愿出
because he won't come out.
我们还得把食物送进去
We're headed out tonight. We can't come in tomorrow.
我们今晚就要走了 明天来不了
I'm sorry. Will you be back to Boston another time?
很抱歉 你们还会再来波士顿吗
Perhaps.
也许吧
Thanks for your time, Doctor. We appreciate it.
麻烦你了 医生 非常感谢
Of course.
不客气
Well, that's the last time we give them advanced notice.
下次我们不提前通知了
Holden?
霍尔登
Ever feel like you're on the cusp of something,
你有没有试过特别想做某事
and it keeps spinning out in your head?
这个想法在你脑中挥之不去
Where'd you get that ironing board? Your closet.
你在哪找到这个烫衣板的 你衣橱里
I just can't stop thinking about this project.
我满脑子都是这个项目
Dr. Carr said it could have far reaching consequences.
卡尔医生说这可能会产生深远的影响
Why are you up? Did you smoke my pot?
你怎么起来了 你抽了我的大♥麻吗
I can't stop thinking about this project.
我满脑子都是这个项目
The idea is so exciting.
这个想法太令人激动了
Okay.
好吧
Just don't wake me up when you come back to bed.
上床时别吵醒我
Rissell's an hour or so away,
里塞尔有一小时左右的车程
so we don't have to do Road School to get to him.
我们不用等到巡回♥教学时才去找他
There's, uh... Vaughn Greenwood.
还有 沃恩·格林伍德
The Skid Row Slasher? Yeah, he's in California.
那个贫民窟杀手吗 是的 他在加州
Along with Herbert Mullin.
赫伯特·穆林也是
The Cincinnati Strangler...
辛辛那提锁喉杀手
What's his name? Posteal Laskey Jr.
他叫什么 小波斯迪尔·拉斯基
I assume he's in Cincinnati?
那他是在辛辛那提州了
Yeah.
是的
I like teaching the Midwest cops. Hospitable guys.
我喜欢教中西部的警察 人很热情
There's always Richard Speck in Illinois.
伊利诺斯州还有个理查德·斯派克
Great, we can do a Midwest sweep.
很好 我们可以横扫中西部
Gerard John Schaefer.
杰拉德·约翰·谢弗
He killed at least 30, they think.
警方认为他至少杀了30个人
That was in Florida, though.
不过是在佛罗里达
You konw I can't say no to a Florida golf course.
你知道我无法抗拒佛罗里达的高尔夫球场
Bill Tench.
我是比尔·坦奇
Hey, Bill. It's Roy Carver.
比尔 我是罗伊·卡弗
Hey, Roy. What can I do for you?
罗伊 有什么事
We need to talk. There's been another attack.
我们得谈谈 又有袭击案了
This time resulting in a fatality.
这次有人员死亡
Got it. Can I get you guys back out here?
知道了 你们能过来一趟吗
Okay. Let me get back to you.
好 我稍后给你回话
What's up? Carver.
怎么了 是卡弗
Been another one.
又发生了一起袭击案
Same age as Rosemary Gonzales,
受害者和罗斯玛丽·冈萨雷斯同龄
only this time she's dead.
不过这次是谋杀
Bill, my God! We're vindicated.
比尔 天呐 我们说对了
What's the matter with you? An old lady was just murdered.
你有毛病吗 一位老太太刚被谋杀了
We can talk to Kemper again.
我们可以再去找坎伯谈了
Did she have a dog? Please tell me there's a dog.
她养狗了吗 拜托告诉我她养狗了
A bigger dog. Slit from ear to ear.
这只狗大一些 被割了喉
Amen.
谢天谢地
Not only is this exactly what we predicted,
这不仅和我们的预测完全相同
but we believe he's getting a taste for it, there will be more.
而且我们认为他现在尝到了甜头 会再作案的
A sequence killer.
连续杀手
A sequence killer?
连续杀手
It's what we're calling it when they kill three or more.
就是杀了三人及以上的凶手
Is this a new classification?
这是个新分类吗
Need to get a steno to put it in writing.
还得找个速记员帮你们记下来
You bet. I'll talk to Marge.
最好如此 我去找玛姬
This is what you were talking about with the Kemper thing?
这就是你们之前说的坎伯那事吗
We briefed them with a description.
只是简单向他们描述了一下
We need to make sure they bring him in.
我们得确保凶手被逮捕
It's what we predicted.
这与我们之前的预测相符
Thank you, Holden. I've been listening.
谢谢啊 霍尔登 我有在听
We have responsibility to make this right. I agree. You do now.
我们有责任解决这事 我同意 去吧
What are you waiting for? You got a plane to catch.
还傻站着干什么 你们还得去赶飞机呢
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
加州萨克拉门托
萨克拉门托警署
Her name was Laura Conway.
她叫劳拉·康威
Living literally half a mile away, practically up the street.
就住在离这里800米的地方
Same thing exactly, same time
一样的手法 与罗斯玛丽·冈萨雷斯
of night that Rosemary Gonzales was attacked,
被袭击当晚的时间一样
about 10:30 or 11:00.
大概十点半或十一点
What about the dog?
那狗呢
A dog like that must've put up a fight.
那种狗肯定抵抗了
Your unsub will have bite marks.
嫌犯身上应该会有咬痕
The dog's fucking lasagna.
那狗孬得不行
We rousted a bunch of kids,
我们叫了一群孩子过来
we had an 18 year old from the neighborhood we liked,
锁定了一个住在附近的18岁少年
but he had an alibi.
但他有不在场证明
What was it? He's a fry cook.
是什么 他是个厨师
Clocked in till midnight, his coworkers vouch for him.
午夜才打卡下班 同事能为他证明
You spoke to his boss?
你跟他老板谈过了吗
Yeah, one of these new burger joints. Big corporate set up.
嗯 是家汉堡连锁店 大公司旗下的
Like McDonald's?
像麦当劳那样的吗
Actually, I don't remember. We might have to rethink.
我不太记得了 还是得回忆下
Look at that dog.
你看这只狗
Someone had a good fucking grip on it, damn near eviscerated.
凶手下了狠手 都开肠破肚了
Now this woman wasn't as frail as Mrs. Gonzales.
这女人不像冈萨雷斯夫人那么脆弱
Whoever did this wasn't easily scared off.
凶手不是会被轻易吓退的人
Older. And determined.
年纪更大 而且很坚定
I don't understand the sexual assault part.
猥亵这方面我不太明白
Why just groping? Why not rape her?
为什么只是摸她 为什么不直接强♥奸她
He didn't rape her because he didn't want to.
没强♥奸她是因为他不想
He just wanted to dominate and humiliate her.
他只是想控制她 羞辱她
That's one sick son of a bitch. Supposing he's 35, 40.
简直是个变态 假设他35 40岁这样
Supposing these women are his mom's age...
假设这些女人的年纪都跟他母亲相仿
It's a mom thing. Wait, 40? Did I just hear you correctly?
是跟妈妈有关啊 等等 40 我没听错吧
This is not a kid. I've been rounding up teenagers.
不是小孩子做的 我一直在排查青少年
This time wasn't as frenzied. It's not a teenager.
这次的并不狂乱 不是青少年做的
Sacramento DA reamed my ass
萨克拉门托地检因为我一直找餐馆工的麻烦
for hassling busboys,
对我意见很大
and now you've changed your mind?
你现在倒突然改变想法了
It's not a one off. This isn't some random freak out.
这不是一次性的 不是偶发的慌乱作案
This guy is getting confident. At least late 20s.
这家伙越来越自信了 至少快30岁
Physically mature. Emotionally immature. Socially undeveloped.
身体成熟 情感幼稚 社交有障碍
Possibly still lives at home. narcotics, maybe.
可能还住在老家 可能是瘾君子
That's why he beat her this badly, didn't know when to stop.
所以才下这么狠的手 控制不了自己
You think? Why not?
是吗 不是吗
Not if he lives at home. Maybe he's married.
如果他还住在老家就不会 可能他结婚了
Or separated. Separated?
或者分居了 分居
Guys in unhappy marriages have hair triggers.
婚姻失败常常是犯罪的触发点
They lash out. Especially when it comes to women.
他们需要发泄 尤其是与女人有关的事
I wouldn't know anything about that. Lucky you.
这我就感受不到了 你真幸运
You guys still think he's white? Not Latino? Black?
你们还觉得是白种人吗 不是拉丁人或者黑人
I think blacks, Latinos
我觉得黑人和拉丁人
might be too respectful of an elderly woman.
会更尊重年长女性
My bet is poor white trash.
我觉得是个白种人♥渣
Listen, we did talk to some older guys.
我们跟年纪更大的人也谈过
And this one right here is pretty interesting.
这个人挺有意思的
Just came walking up off the street.
一直在街上晃荡
Hey, what happened? Did anybody see?" He'd been drinking.
"发生什么事了 有人看到了吗" 他喝了酒 "
One of these guys who likes talking to cops, you know.
是那种喜欢跟警方搭讪的人
We should talk to him.
我们该跟他谈谈
Sure.
好的
Mom.
妈
Good morning.
早上好
Do you remember me?
记得我吗
Yeah, I remember you.
记得
Mom!
妈
Ma'am, I'm Detective Roy Carver.
女士 我是罗伊·卡弗警探
These are my colleagues, Bill Tench and Holden Ford.
这是我同事 比尔·坦奇和霍尔登·福特
Hello. What do you want?
你好 你们有什么事
It's Dwight, right?
你是德怀特吧
What do you want with him? These gentlemen are with the FBI.
你们找他干什么 这两位是联调局的
Well, now what has he done?
他干了什么
Who the hell have you brought into my home?
你看你把谁招惹到家里来了
May we come in?
我们能进去吗
FBI knocking at my door.
联调局找上门来
I might as well be dead for all he cares.
我就算死了他也不在乎
Just kill me now because that is what you're doing.
干脆杀了我吧 反正你现在也是气死我
And it is a slow death.
还是慢性死亡
He's my only son. I might as well walk up to the freeway,
他是我的独子 我还不如直接去高速路上
stick my head under a truck and save myself the misery.
让车撞死 让我解脱
We'd just like to ask Dwight a few questions.
我们只是想问德怀特几个问题
Are these yours, Dwight?
这些是你的吗 德怀特
You'd think he'd be out of my hair by now.
按说他早该离巢了
Move the fuck on, but no.
自己生活 想得美
You sleep on the couch?
你睡沙发吗
When he's not too drunk to get up there.
他没醉到爬不上去时 就睡那里
Maybe we can talk outside, Dwight. Have a smoke.
要不我们去外面谈吧 抽根烟
Take him.
赶紧的
Just give me a fucking moment to breathe.
给我点喘息的时间
Cigarette?
抽烟吗
Nice lady.
你妈妈挺不错
Real maternal.
母爱爆棚
You have a lot of friends, Dwight?
你有很多朋友吗 德怀特
Do you?
你有吗
I saw a dog leash in the house,
我在里面看到一条拴狗带
but I don't see a dog around here.
但附近没看到狗
You got a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗
Must be tough bringing a girl home,
要带女友回家肯定不容易
with your old lady breathing down your neck.
毕竟你跟你妈住在一起
No. No?
没有 没有
It's not hard?
不难吗
I don't have a girlfriend.
我没有女朋友
Good looking guy like you? I don't believe you.
你这么帅的没女朋友 我不信
You trying to suck me off?
你这是在拍我马屁吗
Put it this way, you never had a girlfriend?
这么说吧 你没交过女朋友吗
One time.
有过一次
What happened?
发生了什么事
She got pregnant.
她怀孕了
My mom decided we were too young to get married,
我妈妈认定我们还太小 不该结婚
told her parents.
就告诉了她父母
She ratted you out.
她出卖了你
What happened to the kid?
那孩子呢
She got a scrape. Scrape?
她去刮宫了 刮宫
Abortion.
堕胎
How old were you? Twenty.
你当时多大 20
How old was she? Twenty.
她呢 20
That doesn't seem too young to me. Did you love her?
我不觉得那算很小了 你爱她吗
I don't know. What kind of fucking question is that?
我不知道 这算什么问题啊
I'm curious. Humor me.
我就是好奇 迁就我吧
Well, "I don't know," is the answer.
"我不知道" 这就是答♥案
Do you think she loved you?
你觉得她爱你吗
You okay there, Dwight? What?
你没事吧 德怀特 怎么了
Looks like you've been going at your arm pretty good.
你似乎老是挠胳膊
You get in a scrap?
你跟人打架了吗
No. Let me see your arm.
没有 给我看看你的胳膊
How'd you get those scratches?
这些伤怎么来的
I get drunk. I don't know.
我喝醉了 我也不知道
I've never seen alcohol give a guy scratches before.
我可从未见过酒精能抓伤人
I bump into things, I guess.
我大概是撞上了什么
Like what?
撞上了什么
I got them from a piece of wood.
是一块木头弄的
It's fine, I'm fine. Let me look at that again, Dwight.
没事的 我没事 让我再看看 德怀特
I don't have a dog.
我没有狗
She's the one with the dog, not me. Your mom?
她才有狗 我没有 你妈妈吗
Dwight.
德怀特
Why don't you tell us right now how you got those scratches
告诉我们你的抓伤是怎么来的吧
so you don't lie to an FBI agent, okay?
别对联调局探员撒谎
I got them from a piece of wood.
是一块木头弄的
Is it just you and her in there? And Jesse.
家里只有你和她吗 还有杰西
Who's Jesse?
杰西是谁
Some guy.
一男的
Not a big smoker? I smoke.
不怎么会抽烟吗 我抽烟
Doesn't it get cramped in there, the three of you all together?
那样不挤吗 你们三个住在里面
I guess. Is that new? Jesse staying with you?
是吧 这是才开始的吗 杰西跟你们住
A few weeks.
几周吧
They just met or whatever.
他们就是认识了
I don't know. That room's close by.
我不知道 房间挺近啊
Is that kinda weird, hearing your mom and her boyfriend?
会不会奇怪 听到你妈和她男友在一起
No. That would drive me crazy.
不会 换了我肯定受不了
She sounds like she's hard to please.
她听上去挺难取悦的
Does he do what she wants?
他会去满足她的要求吗
She doesn't know what she wants.
她不知道自己想要什么
No?
是吗
Who just meets a guy, then she moves him right in, you know?
谁会刚认识个人 就叫他搬进来啊
Kind of fucking weird. You ever talk to her about it?
多奇怪 你跟她谈过这事吗
What? She made you get an abortion with your girl.
什么 她逼你跟女朋友堕胎了
Do you get a say in her romantic life?
那她的感情生活你有话语权吗
I mean, he's living right next to you.
他就住在你旁边啊
Do you get a say in hearing them fuck?
你能听到他们做♥爱 这事你有权说说吗
I think that would piss me off,
换了我一定生气
if my mom told me what to do all the time.
我妈妈成天对我指手画脚
Get an abortion, get her this, get her that.
又是堕胎 又是这的那的为她做事
Yeah. How can you let your mom treat you like that?
是啊 你怎么能允许你妈妈那么对你