不同凶手同一心结 保姆被杀毫无头绪
I didn't realize you were still in the house.
我以为你已经走了
I'm sorry to startle you.
抱歉吓到你了
Here's the estimate.
这是预估
安达泰安全系统公司
House looks good.
这房子看着不错
Can't think you need much beyond door and window sensors.
除了门窗感应器之外想不出还需要什么了
I included in the cost three keypads.
我把三个小键盘的钱也算进去了
My husband wondered,
我丈夫想问
would you ever just sell the stickers for the windows
我们能不能只买窗户贴纸
and a sign for the front lawn?
和门前草坪警示牌
Signs come with the sensors, I'm afraid.
很抱歉 警示牌得和感应器一起买
Of course they do. That makes sense.
当然了 可以理解
弗吉尼亚州里士满
Monte Rissell. Monte Rissell.
蒙特·里塞尔 蒙特·里塞尔
Falls Church, Virginia.
在弗吉尼亚州福尔斯彻奇市
They sentenced him a few weeks ago.
法院几周前下的判决
Five victims, all women, raped and murdered.
五位受害者 都是女性 都是奸杀
Method?
作案手段呢
First and last victim were beaten and then drowned.
第一个和最后一个被殴打后溺死
Middle three stabbed.
中间三个是被捅死的
I thought one of them was shot, no? No.
我以为有一个是被枪杀的 没有
Virginia State Penitentiary. Monte Ralph Rissell.
弗吉尼亚州立监狱 蒙特·拉尔夫·里塞尔
Monte Rissell.
蒙特·里塞尔
Why don't you have a seat? Monte.
坐吧 蒙特
Hey, you guys need me for any of this?
你们需要我待在这吗
No, thank you. We'd prefer to talk with you alone.
不用了 谢谢 我们想单独谈
Behave yourself, Rissell. Move.
老实点 里塞尔 让开
My name's Bill Tench. This is my partner, Holden Ford.
我叫比尔·坦奇 这是我搭档霍尔登·福特
We're from the Federal Bureau of Investigation's
我们是联邦调查局
Behavioral Science Unit.
行为科学部的
Scientists? We're from the Behavioral Science Unit.
科学家 我们是行为科学部的
We're doing research.
我们在做研究
Interviewing... men like you.
约谈你这样的人
Men like me?
我这样的人
Murderers with multiple victims.
犯下多宗谋杀案的罪犯
To better understand why you do what you do.
来更好地理解你们的作案动机
I'd like to know, too.
我也想知道
You think this might help? Help with what?
你觉得这会有帮助吗 帮助什么
Find a cure.
找到治愈方法
No idea.
不知道
Think I could get some Big Red?
你能给我搞点大红吗
Big Red"?
"大红" "
Pop.
碳酸饮料
You know, like, soda.
就是汽水
Used to have it when I was a kid.
我小时候常喝
I always loved Big Red.
我一直都很喜欢大红汽水
We'll see what we can do. That'll depend on the insights.
我们会想办法的 那要看你给的料了
I can't get stuff like that in here.
我在这里面搞不到那种东西
What do you say we get down to brass tacks?
我们还是谈回正题吧
What do you want to know?
你们想知道什么
Why I raped those girls in Florida?
我为什么在佛罗里达强♥奸了那些女孩
For starters, how did you choose your victims?
首先 你怎么选择受害者的
Victims?
受害者
That doesn't sound good.
这说法可不太友好
No, it doesn't.
的确不
How many other... "men like me" are you talking to?
你们还要和多少"我这样的人"谈话
Quite a few, Monte.
还有不少 蒙特
They all talk to you?
他们都愿意和你们谈吗
It's... early days.
现在...还在开始阶段
Really think you can get some Big Red? Look at me, Monte.
你真能弄到大红汽水吗 看着我 蒙特
Let's stay on track.
不要跑题
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't think I'm interested. Fine.
我觉得我没兴趣 好吧
You want to diddle around, we'll walk out of here.
你想浪费时间 我们就走了
We'll go have a nice, leisurely lunch wherever the fuck we want,
我们去挑个地方悠闲地好好吃一顿
and then take the picturesque drive back to Quantico.
一路欣赏着如画的美景开回匡提科
What's the rest of your day look like?
这一天你又会怎么过
What my partner's too polite to say is,
我搭档不太好意思说得这么直白
we're talking to men like you
我们和你这样的人谈话
because we can't understand
是因为我们无法理解
how someone could fuck up their life so completely
怎么会有人能如此彻底地毁了自己的一生
before he's barely old enough to vote.
而他甚至还没有到法定投票年龄
Okay.
好吧
I first got into trouble at 14.
我第一次惹事是在14岁
They sent me to Florida. This, uh...
他们把我送到了佛罗里达一个...
Juvenile facility."
"少管所" "
Doctors watching over me all the time.
那里有医生全天候盯着我
I had four girls while I was under observation.
我在他们眼皮底下强♥奸了四个女孩
But you didn't kill those girls in Florida, that came later.
但你没有杀佛州那些女孩 那是之后的事
What was different when you
你从医院出来后
came back from the hospital? What changed?
有什么不一样吗 是什么变了
Let's see.
让我想想
They let me out.
他们放我出来了
I come back up here,
我回到这里
get myself a job, a girlfriend.
找了份工作 交了个女朋友
Girlfriend's a year ahead, she goes off to state college,
女朋友比我大一岁 去了州立大学
but, you know, we keep in touch, we write.
但我们还保持着联♥系 我们会写信
You're taping it, man.
你录着音呢 老兄
Taking notes helps with transcription.
记笔记有助于转录文本
You were saying? Back in school, a free man...
你刚刚说 回到学校 重获自由
Not free, no, sir.
不自由 长官
Probation, counseling, therapy.
缓刑条例 心理咨询 治疗
I gotta keep checking in or they send me back.
我得不停报到 不然他们就会送我回去
But you got yourself a girlfriend...
但你还是找到了女朋友
Do I, though?
可是真是这样吗
You know chicks.
你也了解妹子的
She sends me a letter.
她写信给我
Tells me, shocker, there's all these guys up at school, you know.
说 哇 学校里好多优秀的男的
There's all this, uh...
还有很多...
She tells me, in so many words, she wants to ball other guys.
她以各种委婉的方式告诉我 她想和其他人上床
What am I supposed to do with that?
我怎么忍得了
I hop in the car, gotta see it for myself, and what do you know,
我跳上车 得亲自去看看 结果
there she is, making out with some dork.
正好看到她和一个呆子在亲热
What a dumbshit, right?
我真蠢 对吧
Chicks.
女人就是这样
What can you do?
你能怎么办
You can't live with them.
忍不了
I'll tell you what you can fucking do.
我告诉你们能怎么做
I get some beer, because I'm fucking angry,
我喝了点啤酒 因为我气炸了
I have some weed,
抽了点大♥麻
and I'm smoking, and thinking,
我边抽边想
and driving, and drinking, and then...
边喝酒边开车 然后
Then I'm back at my apartment,
我回到了自己的公寓
in the parking lot,
在停车场里
no idea how I got there.
我都不知道是怎么到那儿的
A car pulls into the lot.
一辆车开了进来
Girl on her own, maybe 20, 25.
一个女孩独自一人 大概20 25岁
It's got to be four in the morning.
当时应该是凌晨四点
It's like...
就像...
the idea of doing it
作案的念头
pops in your head like a...
突然就冒了出来
Like a sneeze, you know what I mean?
像打喷嚏一样毫无预兆 你懂我意思吗
I hop out the car, tap on the window,
我下了车 敲她的车窗
pull the gun,
拿出枪
drag her into the woods,
把她拽进了树林里
rip her fucking panties off, hike up her skirt.
扯掉她的内♥裤 掀起她的裙子
Oh, yeah, give it to me, baby!
"真爽 给我 宝贝 "
I want it, I'm so horny."
我想要 我好想要"
I'm trying to rape her, but she won't shut up.
我想强♥奸她 但她不肯闭嘴
She takes off screaming,
她尖叫着逃走
runs through the parking lot, down a ravine.
穿过停车场 沿着山谷狂奔
You know, she's stronger than me, but I'm fast.
她力气比我大 但我比她跑得快
I catch up to her. I get her in a headlock.
我追上她 把她的头夹在腋下
I choke her.
让她不能呼吸
We go rolling down the hill into a stream.
我们滚下山 滚进了一条小溪
The whole thing is fucking chaos.
整个过程就是一团乱
I smash her head against a rock,
我抓着她的头砸向一块石头
hold her underwater...
把她摁在水里
and that's that.
就这样
No more drama.
结束了
You had a gun, why not use it?
你当时有枪 为什么不用
I wanted to cool her off.
我想让她冷静下来
Do you think... Pardon me.
你觉得... 不好意思
Do you think it would've ended differently if she hadn't...
你觉得结果会不会有所不同 如果她没有...
Like, if she wasn't... Wasn't what?
如果她不是... 不是什么
A fucking prostitute?
妓♥女吗
Yeah, could be. Could be.
可能吧 有可能
Your science buddy might have something there.
你的科学小伙伴可能说到点子上了
Second time, this blonde chick,
第二次 那个金发妞
she will not stop with the questions.
她不停地问问题
I have her driving at gunpoint, and she's like,
我拿枪指着她让她开车 她就不停地说
Why are you doing this? Don't you have a girlfriend?
"你为什么要这么做 你没有女朋友吗 "
What are you planning to do? Why me?"
你要干什么 为什么是我"
Is that why you stabbed her?
所以你就捅死了她吗
I had to.
我别无选择
Shut her the fuck up.
这样才能让她闭嘴
Then you drove around for hours in her car.
然后你开着她的车转了几个小时
Yeah.
是的
By the third girl, you could say I had,
到了第三个姑娘时 可以说
uh... perfected the routine.
我的手法变娴熟了
You stabbed her, too?
你也捅了她吗
Yeah.
是的
I stabbed her so many times.
我捅了她很多刀
Yeesh...
妈呀
I did let one of 'em go, though.
不过我也放走过一个
Yeah.
没错
We're in the car, I'm getting ready, she has no idea.
我们在车里 我准备好了 她全然不知
All of a sudden she starts crying, out of nowhere.
突然间不知为什么她开始大哭
Tells me her daddy's dying... Cancer.
说她爸爸快死了 得了癌症
My brother had cancer.
我哥哥得过癌症
Cancer. It's, uh...
癌症 这病...
It's a bitch, man.
很要命
Yeah, it's hard on a human being.
得这病的人可不好过
So I let her go.
所以我把她放了
It's, uh...
那...
It's a weird feeling, man.
那种感觉很奇怪
What's a weird feeling, Monte?
什么奇怪的感觉 蒙特
How do I put it?
怎么说呢
Showing mercy. What?
对她开恩 什么
Come on, kid.
得了吧 小子
You don't expect us to buy your mercy horseshit.
你不会以为我们真信你有怜悯之心这种鬼话吧
I think what Agent Tench means is...
我想坦奇探员的意思是...
I think I've had enough science for one day.
我今天不想再陪你们做行为科学研究了
Throat's a little dry.
喉咙有点干了
Maybe next time you should be careful... Holden.
或许下次你说话该注意一点 霍尔登
I didn't say anything. You don't have to. I get it.
我什么都没说 不用你说 我懂
Let's move on. I wasn't going to reprimand you.
别提这事了 我没打算责怪你
I hope not.
但愿如此
Okay, we're moving on.
好吧 不提了
Here's the thing.
我是这么想的
Monte Rissell danced around
蒙特·里瑟尔自小
a bunch of psychiatrists when he was a kid.
就和很多心理医生周旋
Did the same thing when he was on parole.
假释期间也是如此
He's an Olympic class bullshitter.
他说谎的水平可是世界一流
Why do we think he's suddenly being honest with us?
我们为什么觉得他会突然跟我们说实话
But we don't think he's being completely honest. Do we?
但我们并不觉得他对我们完全诚实 不是吗
We just need to extract what's useful and discard the rest.
我们只用提炼出有用的信息 摒弃其它
So my mistake with Rissell was what?
那我刚才对里瑟尔说错了什么
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事 fuck!
操
Jesus Christ! What the fuck's the matter with you?
天呐 你有什么毛病
What were you doing, 80, 100?!
你刚才时速是多少 130 160
You turned without looking! You were speeding!
你转弯没看路 你超速了
Doesn't matter! I had the right of way! Doesn't matter?
这有什么关系 我有先行权 没关系
That's the law, buddy. The law?!
这是法律 兄弟 法律
No. Here's the fucking law, pal! You can't do that.
这他妈的才是法律 哥们 你不能这么做
I'm gonna call the police!
我要报警了
Stay away from me, man!
离我远点
Unbelievable!
不可理喻
You fucking moron.
该死的蠢货
You sure you're all right?
你确定你没事吗
No, I get it. You got a lot going on. It's a lot of pressure.
不 我懂的 你事情很多 压力很大
I completely understand.
我完全理解
Let me talk to Bill and I'll call you back.
我问问比尔再打给你
Is that for me?
这是给我的吗
Thanks. Debbie says hi.
谢谢 黛比向你问好
It's fine. As soon as class is over, she'll come down.
没事的 上完课她就会过来
She says she'd rather us get a room
她说我们最好订间房
so she can pick us up in the morning.
这样她就能早上来接我们了
Honestly, I'm a little ticked off.
我有点生气
I get Debbie doesn't want to do all that driving,
我理解黛比不想开那么久的车
but we have a situation here. I'm asking her for help.
但我们这里出了状况 我在向她求助
Okay, she's got midterms and that's on her mind, but...
她有期中考试 这是她的重心 但是
Why am I so upset?
我为什么这么不爽
Maybe 'cause she can't drop everything when you call.
或许是因为她不能在你求助的时候放下一切
Because she doesn't want to.
因为她不想
Here you go.
你们的菜
One more, please. Yes, sir.
再来一杯 谢谢 好的
You want to call Nancy?
你想给南茜打电话吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Or we could just eat.
或者我们就专心吃饭好了
I didn't see it coming, Holden.
我没有看到那辆车 霍尔登
You could've been killed, and I didn't see it coming.
你差点死掉 而我没有看到那辆车
It's one thing if it's the job.
如果是工作的话那是一回事
But some fucking Pinto comes shooting out of nowhere...
但一辆福特野马突然不知从哪冒出来
I think if I called Nancy,
我想如果我给南茜打电话
if I heard her voice,
如果我听到她的声音
I'd just lose it.
我会崩溃的
You know, we adopted a boy...
我们领养了一个男孩
three years ago.
三年前
He's six now.
现在六岁了
Nancy always wanted a family.
南茜一直想有个家庭
And I guess I did, too.
我想我也是
But we can't have kids of our own, so...
但我们自己无法生育小孩 所以...
It's not going well.
情况不太好
He's a beautiful boy.
他长得很好看
At first, I thought he was just quiet, you know, a quiet baby,
一开始我以为他只是个安静的小孩
nothing wrong with that.
没什么问题
He can speak,
他会说话
he just won't.
但他不肯说
I feel like we're failing him somehow.
我感觉我们让他失望了
I'm sure you're not.
没有的事
Maybe he was like this before.
或许他以前就是这样
But it's a real strain.
可这真的很让人操心
It's supposed to be this great thing, having a son.
本来该是件好事的 拥有一个儿子
God, Bill.
天啊 比尔
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
When the car was spinning out, I just...
车子甩出去的时候 我...
You have no idea what I'm trying to say, do you?
你不知道我想说什么 对吧
Not exactly...
不确定
but I want to.
但我想知道
I don't know either.
我也不知道
It's nothing, it's fine.
没什么 没事
Seriously, Bill...
真的 比尔
Call Debbie.
给黛比打电话
Tell her she can come get us in the morning.
跟她说她可以明早来接我们
Come on, kid.
得了吧 小子
You don't expect us to buy your mercy horseshit.
你不会以为我们真信你有怜悯之心这种鬼话吧
I think what Agent Tench means is...
我想坦奇探员的意思是...
I think I've had enough science for one day.
我今天不想再陪你们做行为科学研究了
Well, should we hear it again? Eventually, yeah.
要再听一遍吗 最终会听的
Okay. So there are two triggers,
所以对里塞尔来说
one right after the other, for Rissell.
有两个触发点 一个紧接着另一个
Maybe trigger is the wrong word. Too facile.
或许说触发点不太恰当 太轻率了
Also, in law enforcement, has more than one meaning.
此外 在执法界 它有多个意思
What about stresses? Stressors.
压力呢 压力源
Let's make that our term of art.
把这个用做我们的专门术语
Stress is more internal anyway.
反正压力也更侧重内在
It's more appropriate to our focus.
更符合我们的重心
So, two stressors set Rissell off?
所以两个压力源激怒了里塞尔
Her letter, obviously.
她的信 显而易见
So, the girlfriend writes him a Dear John letter and he...
女友给他写了一封分手信 然后他...
Rissell cracks.
里塞尔就崩溃了
But he doesn't call her or write back.
但他没有给她打电话或者回信
No, he goes down there.
是的 他直接去找她
Stalks her like a hunter. Not like a hunter.
他像猎人一样跟踪她 不是猎人
He doesn't kill the girlfriend,
他没杀女友
he only watches her with her new beau.
他只观察她和她的新相好
Big difference. "Beau"?
区别很大 "相好"
So what if Rissell doesn't mean to kill anyone at this point?
如果这个时候里塞尔还不想杀人呢
He's still on track for rape,
他还只是想要强♥奸
but it's this first victim's compliance
但是是这个首位受害者的顺从
that just kind of pushes him over the edge.
让他最终痛下杀手
He kills the first one because she likes it or pretends to?
他杀死了第一个 是因为她喜欢或假装喜欢吗
It's dominoes.
就像多米诺骨牌
Her compliance makes him angry.
她的顺从让他愤怒
He throws her out of the car, she tries to escape.
他把她扔出车 她试图逃跑
Where is it? He says, "The whole thing is just fucking chaos."
在哪来着 他说"整个过程就是一团乱"
He needed to reassert control. Exactly.
他需要重申控制权 没错
Which means that the victim's behavior is also a stressor.
也就是说受害者的行为也是一个压力源
I mean, it may be that they can't change the ultimate outcome,
或许不能改变最终的结果
but they can affect when and how it happens.
但可以影响事情发生的时间和过程
Exactly what I was thinking, which is why I asked the question.
我之前就这么想的 所以我才问了那问题
But...
不过
But what?
不过什么
Isn't that just life?
生活不就是如此吗
Your girlfriend dumps you?
女友甩了你
You're trying to be intimate with someone, and it goes wrong?
你试图和别人亲热 然后就出岔子
Obviously, not that wrong,
当然 一般岔子没那么大
but it seems like Rissell just couldn't hack life.
但似乎里塞尔只是无法应付生活
Well, what else is a criminal
但罪犯不都是
except somebody who can't function in society?
无法适应社会的吗
If we want to be reductive,
如果我们用简化论的话
we can say these men can't handle normal stages of development...
我们可以说这些人不能应付发展的正常阶段
Why do I get the sense "reductive" is your worst insult?
为什么我觉得"简化论"是你最狠的侮辱
Not at all. I meant to say you were right.
没有没有 我意思是说你是对的
How would most men feel if they were being intimate with a woman
一个男人如果和一个女人发生亲密关系时
and they sensed that she wasn't enjoying herself?
觉得她并不享受其中 会是什么感受
Come on, be scientists.
说啊 拿出科学家的一面
Disappointed.
失望
It would feel awful. Right.
会感觉很糟 对
You always want her to have a good time.
你希望她能开心
But when Rissell sensed that his victim was enjoying herself,
但是当里塞尔感觉到他的受害者享受其中
it turned him into a murderer.
他却起了杀心
So, yes, what happens to these men is normal,
所以 是的 这些男人的遭遇很正常
but the way that they process it is not.
但他们处理的方式不正常
That's our goal, to dig into the why,
我们的目标就是挖掘原因
like you did with Kemper.
就像你之前对坎伯那样
We're headed to Altoona for Road School.
我们要去阿尔图纳巡回♥教学
We'll try and see Rissell again
我们回来后再去看里塞尔
when we get back, if he'll see us.
如果他愿意和我们见面的话
You know that this is gonna take twice as long
你知道 如果你们不能专职做约谈
if you can't do the interviews full time.
这将花费两倍的时间
What is it? A question of money, of institutional rigidity,
到底是为什么 钱 制度僵化
scheduling, what?
还是行程安排
All of the above.
以上都有
You know, I've been in academia all my life,
我一辈子都在搞学术
let me see what I can do.
我来想想办法
Honey, I gotta go.
亲爱的 我得走了
Brian.
布莱恩
Come on. Give your father a hug.
来 去给爸爸抱一个
Say goodbye.
说拜拜
See you soon, son.
再见 儿子
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yep.
嗯
All yours.
都是你的了
Ain't easy to get on the East Coast.
在东岸不好找这个
No, it's not.
是的
So you're not from the East Coast, originally?
所以你本身不是来自东岸
What?
什么
I'm sorry, I missed that. I'm a little deaf.
不好意思 我没听到 我有点聋
I was just asking if you consider yourself an East Coaster?
我刚问你你把不把自己当做东岸的人
You don't have that in your file?
你资料里没有吗
You were born in Wellington, South Kansas.
你出生在南堪萨斯州 惠灵顿
You're the youngest of three,
你是三个子女中最小的一个
and your parents divorced when you were seven.
你七岁的时候父母离♥婚
That's all in the file, just not what you have to say about it.
这些资料里都有 但是没有你对此的看法
Yeah, my mom blamed that on me. No idea why.
我妈怪我害他们离♥婚 不知道为什么
My brother and sister were around,
我哥哥姐姐都在
but it was always on me when things went bad.
但每次出事背锅的总是我
Pretty soon after, Mom up and married Hank.
没过多久 我妈就嫁给了汉克
Dragged us out to Sacramento. You wanted to stay in Kansas?
带我们去了萨克拉门托 你想留在堪萨斯
Be with my real father? You bet.
和我生父在一起 当然了
I did not want to be in California, that's for sure.
我不想去加州 毫无疑问
Nobody wanted me there, either.
那里也没人想要我
Did your mother say she didn't want you there?
你妈有说她不想你过去吗
Why you always want to do that after?
为什么人喝完后总想这么做
Crush the can.
捏扁易拉罐
It feels good.
感觉很爽
Yeah, maybe.
或许吧
What made you think nobody wanted you in California?
你为什么觉得加州没人欢迎你
Mom wanted to be with Hank.
我妈想和汉克在一起
And Hank didn't want to raise somebody else's kids,
而汉克不想养别人的孩子
so he bought us shit.
所以他给我们买各种东西
Thought that'd be enough.
以为那就够了
When I was seven, he bought me a gun.
我七岁的时候 他给我买了把枪
He bought you a gun? BB gun.
他给你买了把枪 玩具枪
My brother and sister were drinking, smoking a lot of weed,
我哥哥姐姐酗酒 抽很多大♥麻
doing all kinds of shit.
做各种各样的坏事
Sometimes they'd share.
有时他们会和我分享
When I was nine, I shot my cousin in the ass with that gun.
我9岁时 用那把枪打了我表弟的屁♥股
That made me star of the show.
那让我成了主角
I mean, everybody fucking hated my cousin.
所有人都讨厌我的表弟
So you kids were left all alone.
所以你们几个孩子没人管
Hank broke the fucking thing over my head.
汉克用枪砸我的头 把枪都打坏了
He beat you? Yeah.
他打了你 是的
It's how I burst my eardrum.
耳膜就是这么坏掉的
I got into all kinds of shit, man.
我开始干各种坏事
Broke into some lady's house, stole a hundred bucks.
闯进某个女人的家 偷了100块钱
Mom and Hank divorced when I was 12, that was kind of my doing.
12岁时我妈和汉克离♥婚 那算是我的杰作
Fourteen, things got a little worse.
14岁时 情况变得更糟
Burglary, larceny, car theft, rape twice.
抢劫 盗窃 偷车 两次强♥奸
My mom somehow got them to send me to Florida.
我妈设法让他们把我送到了佛罗里达州
Thanks, Ma!
多谢了 妈
I get back. I'm 17, living on my own,
我17岁时回来了 自己过日子
working double shifts at Pizza Hut.
在必胜客上两班轮班
Nobody wanted me, man.
没人想要我
Nobody on this earth ever wanted me.
这世界上从没有人想要过我
Put that on your fucking tape.
把这句录下来
If only they'd let me stay with my dad...
要是他们当初让我和我爸住一起
it'd all be different.
一切都会不同
I might even be a lawyer.
我甚至有可能成为律师
So your dad wanted you? Have a nice car.
所以你爸想要你 有辆好车
House.
有房子
Be out in the backyard perfecting my recipe for barbecue.
在后院完善我的烧烤秘方
I'd have found my way.
我会找到我的出路
So Rissell's the real victim here?
所以里塞尔才是受害者吗
That's how he sees it, sure.
他确实是这么认为的
A pathological liar who
一个谎话连篇的变态杀手
murdered five women sees himself as the victim.
杀了五位女性 却觉得自己是受害者
And we're giving him a shoulder to cry on.
我们竟然还给他一个哭泣的肩膀
We're not giving him a shoulder to cry on.
我们没给他哭泣的肩膀
We're not flattering him. Or helping him.
我们不是在赞赏他 也没有帮他
We're using him.
只是在利用他
Yeah, okay.
好吧
猫头鹰雪茄
Motive, means, opportunity.
动机 手段 机会
The three pillars of criminal investigation: what, why, who.
犯罪调查的三大支柱 内容 原因 人物
What happened...
现场发生了什么...
When I'm involved in a hostage negotiation,
遇到人质挟持事♥件时
the perpetrator is standing right in front of me.
歹徒就站在我面前
宾夕法尼亚州 阿尔图纳
Not a bad group tonight. Yeah.
今晚的人还不错 是啊
We got one?
又有仰慕者吗
Look at him just standing there, watching us.
你看他站在那里 盯着我们看
He's just having a cigarette before he heads home.
他只是准备抽支烟就回家
See how he's deliberately trying not to look at us?
你看出他在刻意不看我们吗
He's screwing up the nerve to approach.
他正鼓足勇气准备过来
I put the over under at half a minute.
我赌他半分钟后会过来
I'll definitely take under.
我觉得肯定不用半分钟
That's a bet. Loser buys dinner.
那就打赌 输的人晚饭请客
Look out, he's on the move.
小心 他要来了
You guys mind if I bother you a minute?
介意我占用你们一点时间吗
Sure. What's up?
不介意 什么事
Beverly Jean Shaw, 22.
贝芙莉·简·肖 22岁
Never came home from her babysitting job.
给人当完保姆就没回家
Four days later, we find her in the dump on Wopsononock Mountain.
四天后 我们在沃普森诺克山垃圾场发现了她
Um, based on stomach contents,
基于她的胃部残留物
we think she was killed right away,
我们认为她大概是在周三凌晨
around midnight Wednesday.
被人杀害
She was sitting like this at the dump for four days?
她的尸体就这样在山里的垃圾场放了四天吗
Well, no, um...
没有
See, there wasn't enough, um...
可以看出她身上没有足够多的...
If she had been at the dump four days...
如果在垃圾场这样待四天...
We'd see more insect infestation and animal trauma of course.
尸体上会有更多被动物和昆虫咬过的痕迹
So, between when she was murdered on Wednesday
所以她在周三被杀害
and the body was discovered four days later,
四天后尸体被发现
she had to be someplace else?
这之间肯定还发生过什么
Her breasts.
她的胸部
They were, I guess you'd say... amputated.
它们被人... 切除了
Um, we have not been able to locate them.
我们还没有找到
Was this postmortem or...
是在她死后还是...
Coroner said she was already dead. Yes, sir.
法医说她当时已经死亡 是的
He blacked both her eyes,
她被打伤了双眼
broke her jaw, multiple stab wounds.
下巴碎裂 还有多处刺伤
You can see he kind of frogged her legs out there.
可以看到凶手还割伤了她的腿
And there was, um...
而且在尸体上...
Sorry.
抱歉
We don't get this kind of thing.
我们很少遇到这样的案件
It's hard to... Take your time.
所以很难... 不着急
There was an incision. From her...
尸体上有一道切口 从她的...
From her vagina to her, um... anus.
从她的阴♥道到...肛♥门
God damn it. I'm sorry. You're doing fine.
妈的 抱歉 你表现得很好