美剧 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
「医院革命」前情回顾
Previously on "New Amsterdam."
这可能会是我做的最后一件事
This may be one of the last things I do.
麦克斯
Max!
我是你的医生 麦克斯
I am your doctor, Max.
我要让你停止化疗和放射治疗
I'm taking you off the chemo and radiation.
我会为你找其他的治疗方法
I'm gonna find you a different regimen
我要救你的命
and I'm gonna save your life.
你能把这个发送给瓦伦蒂娜·卡斯特罗医生吗
Could you, um, message this to Dr. Valentina Castro?
麦克斯的DNA
Max's DNA?
其实我是来和麦克斯谈一下
I was actually here to talk to Max
-延长我的离职期的事 -延长多久
- about extending my leave. - For how long?
大概 一辈子
Like, forever.
你知道我会支持你的吧
You know I got you, right?
前置胎盘突然破裂
The placenta previa ruptured.
我正准备打911
I was about to call 911.
麦克斯 再来一次的话孩子就保不住了
Max, the baby won't survive another one.
所以我们得把她剖出来
So we have to get her out.
卢娜
Luna.
三个月后
该你了
Your turn.
老是我去
It's always my turn.
到这儿来
Come here.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
好玩吧
Yeah.
嘿 早上好 卢娜
Hi. Good morning, Luna.
你好啊 你好啊
How you doing? How you doing?
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我还感觉不在状态
Oh, not myself just yet.
没事 因为今天我要当全职奶爸
It's okay, 'cause I'm all over baby duty today.
她想找妈妈了
Oh, she wants her mama.
你好啊 卢娜
Hi. Hi, Luna.
BGM: Since You've Been Gone by Aretha Franklin
宝贝 亲爱的宝贝
Baby, baby sweet baby
我有话想对你说
There's something that I just got to say
宝贝 亲爱的宝贝
Baby, baby sweet baby
我不是想把你赶走
I didn't mean to run you away
好了 卢娜 该你了
Okay, Luna. Hit it.
♪ Baby, baby sweet baby ♪
-麦克斯 -需要我们做些什么
- Hey, Max. - How can we help?
我们给病人开止痛药的剂量
What's the key factor in how much pain meds
-最主要的依据是什么 -他们有多痛
- we prescribe to patients? - How much pain they're in.
-你这是急转弯吗 -没错
- Is this a trick question? - Yes.
我觉得这问题也太简单了
I thought it seemed too easy.
最主要的依据不是疼痛程度
Well, the key factor isn't pain.
而是人种
It's race.
当白种和黑种病人
When white and black patients present
拥有同样级别的疼痛时
with identical levels of pain,
医生更倾向于给白种病人开高剂量的阿片类药物
doctors tend to prescribe the white patients high grade opioids.
那黑种病人能得到什么
And what do the black patients get?
如何咬着牙挺过去的演讲和几片泰诺
A lecture on how to tough it out and a handful of Tylenol.
-所以对谁都没好处 -没错
- Wow, so everybody loses. - Exactly.
所以我才想让新阿姆斯特丹医院的
That's why I want New Amsterdam's
病人♥权♥利法案用于保证
patient bill of rights to guarantee
每个病人的伤痛都得到同等的对待和治疗
that each patient's pain is treated equitably and responsibly.
卢娜 如果你觉得这是个好主意
Luna, if you think that's a good idea,
来摆个非常可爱的造型
go ahead and be super cute.
去做吧
You're good.
谁是小木偶啊 看着我
Who's that little Muppet? Look at me!
看看我们两个人能不能鼻尖碰鼻尖
Oh, let's see if I can touch your nose with my nose!
-好哎 -对了
- Oh! - Yeah.
需要我做什么 你能重复一下吗
Uh, how--how can I help? Can you repeat it?
好的 抱歉 船长
Yes. Sorry, Capitan.
是这样的 跟我来
Here's the sitch. All right, come with me.
这样 我给你个机会猜猜在这儿的孩子
So, I'll give you one guess what all those kids
都有一个什么共同点
in there have in common.
他们都听你唱了十五遍的《鲨鱼宝宝》
They all just heard you do 15 verses of "Baby Shark"?
-自己给自己下了套 -没错
- Walked right into that one. - Yeah.
不是 他们都是变性人
No, they are all transgender
他们都因为所谓的良心法则
and they have all been denied medical care
拒绝接受药物治疗
thanks to these so-called "Conscience laws"
以免糟糕医院的自♥由♥歧视
allowing hospitals to just freely discriminate.
医院拒绝给他们过渡期治疗吗
Hospitals are denying them transition care?
不是 医院拒绝给他们提供任何治疗
No, hospitals are denying them any care whatsoever.
所以我提议新阿姆斯特丹医院成立基金
So I'm proposing that New Amsterdam starts a fund
-来帮助承担这笔费用 -这墙上有好多画
- to help shoulder the cost. - A lot of art on these walls.
没错 麦克斯 艺术疗法也是其中一部分
Yes, Max, art therapy is a big part of what we do here,
但是我需要你注意听我说 好吗
but I'm gonna need you to focus up, okay?
我们不妨搞个每年一度的艺术展
What if we create an art show annually,
拍卖♥♥你病人的作品
auction your patients' work,
然后用那笔钱来
and use that money to, you know,
建你说的那个基金
build the fund you're talking about?
最棒的医疗主任是谁啊
Who's the best medical director ever?
最棒的医疗主任是谁啊
Who's the best medical director ever?
是你♥爸♥爸
Your daddy!
30%的医生超过了63岁
30% of doctors are over 63.
好的 稍等一下
Yeah, just one second.
玛莎 早晨换完尿布以后
Marsha, we had a bit of grunting
她有时会发出咕噜声 里面有多余的奶瓶
after a morning diaper and there is an extra bottle
防止她一会想吃
in there in case she has a sudden growth spurt.
好了 我爱你 宝贝儿
Okay, I love you, baby.
-希望你一天愉快 -五分钟后见
- You have a good day. - See you in five minutes.
有可能 那个上了年纪的医生
Probably. Uh, so doctors that are old.
有什么问题
What's the, uh, problem?
他们到时候会大面♥积♥退休
Uh, we will soon face an epidemic when they retire.
维贾伊 你是不是有话想对我说 是吗
Vijay, you're not trying to tell me something, are you?
-你准备退休了吗 -没有
- Are you hanging up your spurs? - Certainly not.
-和我没关系 -那就好...
- It's not about me. - Oh, well, then--
但是你年过60了 对吧
But you are over 60, right?
我有权拒绝回答这个问题
Legally, I don't have to answer that.
维贾伊 你看起来很好
Vijay, you look great.
我只想说如果医生
I'm just saying that if doctors
退休年龄超过其他人
retire later than most Americans,
那么问题就不是他们离不离开
then the problem is not that they're leaving.
而是他们被过去的荣誉所束缚
It's that they're sticking around past their prime.
什么 不 不
What? No, no.
你误解我的话了 姜越老越辣
You're twisting my words. With age comes wisdom.
没错 还有智力退化问题
Yeah, and declining mental acuity.
听我说 我们应该立个新项
Look, I--what we should do is create new programs
给那些高级医师 例如师徒制
for senior physicians like mentorships, you know?
降低患者的负荷
And--and lower patient loads.
这么说来 这真是个好主意
In fact, that's a really good idea.
你可以跟进一下吗
Would you look into that?
高级医师
Senior physicians?
海伦·夏普医生
肿瘤科
结果不言自明
The result speak for themselves.
我很少会不知所措
I'm rarely at a loss for words,
可是 天哪
but, uh, wow.
有「天哪」就足够了
"Wow" Works.
我希望我的病人都有这种反应
I want all my patients to say wow.
我喜欢这种惊喜的反应
Wow is my preferred reaction.
我觉得他们都会的
And I think they will.
通过这种高精度靶向疗法...
With precision-targeted therapy--
你就是活生生的例子
I mean, you are the proof.
谢谢你 卡斯特罗医生
Thank you, Dr. Castro, for, um,
救了我的命
saving my life.
一句感谢不足以表达感激之情 是吧
Thanks isn't really enough, is it?
对我而言足够了
It is for me.
看看这个
Look at this.
通过靶向你有问题的DNA
By targeting your defective DNA
而不用化疗进行地毯式的轰炸你的全身
and not carpet bombing your entire body with chemo,
你的肿瘤终于变小了
your tumor is finally shrinking.
你的血液三数据都回复到正常值了
美剧 | 医院革命 | 导航列表