孩子们 吃早餐了 卢克 吃点水果吧
Kids, breakfast! Luke, why don't you have some fruit?
不用了 谢谢
Nah, I'm good.
行行行 我吃行了吧
Fine. I'll have some.
菲尔 开慢一点
Phil! Slow down!
不好意思 克莱尔
I'm sorry, Claire.
跟在家里不同 这里我是船长我说了算
Unlike at home, I'm the captain here.
我靠 菲尔 别闹了
Damn it, Phil, knock it off!
收到
Copy that.
我挺喜欢这个的
You know, I like having these.
咱们应该买♥♥几台放家里用
We should get some for the house.
不行 你别想每天用讲对机
No, you're not going to ask me "What time is lunch?"
问我"几点吃午饭"
every day through a talkie-walkie.
小卡 我们得谈谈这个
Cam, we need to talk about this.
我们家也有这种灯
We -- We have these lamps at home.
我们竟然用的船灯
Okay, we have boat lamps.
对啊 感觉好受人肯定
I know. It's so validating.
就像那次我们在狗粮广♥告♥里
It's like that time we saw our can opener
看到咱家的开罐器一样
in that dog-food commercial.
我们租了一辆船屋
We rented a houseboat.
我爸让我们来游湖
My dad wanted us to take a big lake trip
好能观赏到99年来首次的日全食
so we could see the first total eclipse in 99 years.
从小在农场长大
You know, growing up on a farm,
我一直幻想在湖上生活
I always fantasized about lake life.
对啊 谁都可以到湖里玩
Yeah. You know, ?anyone can go to the lake.
只有精英名流才能在湖面上睡觉
Only the elite can sleep on it.
以前小的时候 每年夏天
My parents used to take Claire and me
爸妈都会带我和克莱尔到湖上玩
every summer when we were kids.
我做梦都没想到我会嫁入一个湖上家族
Oh, I just never dreamed I would marry into a lake family.
我们家也用这个枕头
We have this pillow, too.
我开始质疑我们的品味了
I'm beginning to question our taste.
别傻了 我们品味可好了
Oh, don't be ridiculous. We have great taste.
你这是什么鬼
What's all this, then?
医生说了 我服用抗生素期间
The doctor said absolutely no sun
绝对不能晒太阳
while I'm on these antibiotics.
晒到会怎样
And what would happen?
因为如果不会危及生命
Because if it's anything short of death,
我觉得你都应该赌一把
I-I think you should risk it.
-早上好 -早安 有人饿了吗
- Morning. - Good Morning! Who's hungry?
曼尼 你的鸡蛋要什么吃法
Manny, how do you take your eggs?
吃上帝创造出来的原味
Like God made 'em.
曼尼 你在干嘛
Manny, what are you doing?
这不是曼尼
This isn't Manny.
是曼尼尔
It's Manuel.
他在试着为上大学打造新人设
He's trying to reinvent himself for college.
他想变成强壮安静的类型
He's going for a strong, silent type.
别试图定义我
?Hey, don't try to define me, man.
"曼尼尔"只能撑个五分钟
"Manuel"'s gonna last five minutes.
爷们就是爷们 你说也没用
It is what it is, man.
好了 大家听好了
All right, everybody, listen up.
-日蚀发生的确切时间是... -我们知道
- The eclipse is happening at exactly -- - We know, we know, we know.
-我们知道发生的确切时间 爸爸 -对
- We know exactly when it's happening, Dad. - ?Yeah.
你说过了
You told us.
那到时一定要回来这里
Then just make sure you get back here
-我们才能一起观看 -没问题
- so we can watch it together. - No problem.
爸爸 你认识"只是衣柜"的休·邓肯吗
Hey, Dad, you know Hugh Duncan from Just Closets?
那个管衣柜叫"衣橱"的
That pretentious half-Brit
做作的半英国佬吗
that refers to closets as "wardrobes"?
他去世了
He died.
我勒个去 我一直挺喜欢他的
Son of a gun. I always liked him.
发生这种事
Yeah, something like that happens
会让你意识到生命有多宝贵
makes you realize how precious life is, huh?
早上好 各位家人
Morning, fam!
谁快来杀了我吧
Somebody kill me.
本和我已经在一起几个月了
Ben and I have been dating a few months now,
一切进展得很顺利
and things have been going so well,
于是我决定邀请他参加我们的家庭旅行
I decided to invite him on our family vacation.
我们知道需要...
We knew it would take some --
听你说话再久我都不会腻
I could listen to you talk forever.
我们知道说服他们需要费一番功夫
We knew it would take some convincing.
我每天都要在办公室看到本那张蠢脸
It's bad enough that I have to see Ben's stupid face
已经很糟心了
at the office every day.
你竟然还想带他参加我们的旅行
You want to bring him on our trip?
就因为他让你心烦
Just because he bugs you
不代表这就会毁了你的假期
doesn't mean this will ruin your vacation.
他就是我需要度假的罪魁祸首之一
He's a huge reason why I need a vacation!
我觉得你们说得都有道理
I mean, I can see both sides.
有谁知道这些煎饼是不是无麸质的
Ohhh. Does anyone know if these pancakes are gluten-free?
-我受不了了 -什么 怎么了
- I can't! - ?Why? What's wrong?
我受不了再听你聊麸质
I can't listen to you talk about gluten anymore!
或者牙齿保持器和气传过敏原
Or mouth guards or airborne allergens
或任何你其他的怪毛病了
or any of your other weird afflictions!
-有谁看到我的大帽子了吗 -没有
- Has anyone seen my big hat? - ?No.
其实呢 一起旅行就是个大错误
You know what? Traveling together was a big mistake.
我们就 各玩各的吧
Let's just... do our own thing.
好吧
A-all right.
你们今天有什么安排
What are you guys up to today?
-划水 -船上的事
- Water skiing. - Boat stuff.
不是吧
Ay, no.
这是什么东西
What am I looking at?
放轻松 你们都表现得像是没见过长袍一样
Okay, relax. You all act like you've never seen a caftan before.
我今天需要能透气的全包式服装
I just needed full breathable coverage today.
还能看起来这么好看 简直赚到
The fact that it looks so great is just a bonus.
-这是什么 -卡♥通♥《泡泡孔雀鱼》
- What's that? - ?"Groovy Guppies."
我要连看上一季
I'm gonna binge-watch the last season.
我都没听过这节目
I never heard of it.
翘掉你妈要带你去做的活动
Get out of whatever your mommy's got you doing.
你的人生即将改变
Your life is about to change.
我要下船到那家小商店买♥♥墨镜
I'm going down to the little store to buy some sunglasses.
我想买♥♥好玩的款式
I'm thinking something fun.
好吧 别买♥♥太花哨艳俗的
All right. Well, don't get anything too garish.
尤物 岛上有派对
Hey, sexy! Party on the island!
来玩吧
Come by!
-赞 -正点
- Yum! - Yum!?
-你在干什么 -刚才那是什么
- What are you doing? - What was that?
-那是个男生 -那是个女生
- That was a boy! - That was a girl!
-你在说什么 -你在说什么
- What are you talking about?! - What are you talking about?!
不管刚才那是什么
Whatever that was,
我们都要在本找到我之前去他或她的派对
we're going to his/her party before Ben finds me.
邓菲队 五人组 你们准备好出发了吗
Team Dunphy, D to the five. You guys ready to go?
你们想做什么
Yeah, what do you feel like doing?
我们刚才在想也许可以去远足
We were thinking maybe a hike?
看看植物 动物 还有...
A little flora, fauna, and --
别了吧 我们要去参加派对
Forget it. We're going to a party.
但你们如果想找些好玩活动
But if you're looking for something fun,
租赁处那人给了我们个宣传册
the rental guy gave us this pamphlet.
谢了 我们已经有一个了 不过...
Thanks. We already got one, but --
你们的和我们的不一样
Oh. Yours is different.
帆伞 水上滑板
Parasailing, wakeboarding...
水上喷气背包
jetpacking?
我们的写着日出椅上瑜伽
Ours has sunrise chair yoga,
湖岸上画水彩
watercolors at water's edge,
还有个叫观云的活动
and something called... cloud study?
他们给外公的也是那个版本
Yeah, they gave that one to Grandpa, too.
他给我们的是老年人的版本吗
We got the old people one?
不 他们为什么那么做
No! Why would they do that?
貌似您二老今天有很多蓬松的云朵可看
Looks like you guys got some fluffy ones out today.
那朵云看起来像只小兔子
That one looks like a bunny.
真的
Oh, yeah.
感觉我们就身在法国圣特罗佩一样
Ah. It feels like we're in St. Tropez.
我不喜欢湖
I don't trust lakes.
美剧 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表