五月
海莉 你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥来了
Haley, your dad's on the phone.
他说很紧急
He says it's urgent.
-他跟"外科医生"吗 -我觉得他说的是"鲟鱼"
- He's with a surgeon? - I think he said "sturgeon."
小卡 你说的是"外科医生"还是"鲟鱼"
Cam, is it "surgeon" or "sturgeon"?
我一回家就要把这该死的牙箍摘掉
I am ripping these stupid braces off the second I get home.
菲尔 别挂 我开免提 好吗
Phil, hold on. I'm gonna put you on speakerphone, okay?
安迪要去跟贝丝求婚了
Andy's on his way to propose to Beth!
我们什么都听不到
We can't hear anything!
把电♥话♥扔给我吧
Just toss me the phone.
-别别别 -你说得对
- No! No, no. - No, you're right.
我们都有自己的强项 我擅长送礼
We all have our strengths. I'm a great gift giver.
扔过来 小卡
Here, Cam.
-老爸 -海莉 安迪要去跟贝丝求婚了
- Dad? - Haley, Andy's on his way to propose to Beth!
-那好棒呀 -一点也不棒
- That's very sweet! - It's not sweet!
海莉和安迪彼此相爱 但他们却不知道
Haley and Andy love each other, but they don't know it!
是吗 亲爱的
Is that true, honey?
老爸 你凭什么觉得他爱上我了
Dad, what makes you think he's in love with me?
我看他跟你拥抱道别的样子就知道了
I could tell by the way he hugged you goodbye.
菲尔 你确定吗
Phil, are you sure about this?
克莱尔 我看得出男人眼里充满爱的模样
Claire, I think I know the look of love in another man's eyes.
太夸张了 我该给他打电♥话♥吗
This is crazy. Should I call him?
他的手♥机♥关机了 但他说他要去沙滩
His phone's off, but he said he was going to the beach.
我知道他喜欢哪个沙滩
I know what beach he likes.
我以为你就是他喜欢的"沙滩"[妞]
I thought you were the "Beach" he likes.
天啊 他们在那里
Oh, God, there they are.
我该过去吗 我不该过去
Should I do this? I shouldn't do this.
我过去了
I'm gonna do this.
什...亲爱的 亲爱的 等等 等等
W-- honey, honey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你必须百分百确定才行
You got to be really sure of this.
你过去拆散他们是为了什么
You're gonna go over there and break them up for what?
就为了跟他瞎玩玩 直到下一个人出现吗
To hang out or to date until the next guy comes along?
谁知道 但我们难道不该试试是否是真爱吗
Who knows? But shouldn't we get a chance to find out what we are?
我只是说你要看长远一点
I'm just saying look down the road a little.
你才21岁 而那个家伙看样子
You're 21, and that looks like a guy
已经准备好安定下来了
who is ready to settle down.
-是啊 -好吧...
- Yeah. - Well, um...
看来他已经替我做好了决定
I guess it's decided for me.
我觉得自己真是个傻瓜
I feel like such an idiot.
不 亲爱的 不不不
No. Honey, no, no, no, no, no.
你没什么好羞耻的
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
天啊 他们来了 快藏起来
Oh, God! Here they come! Hide!
就...
Just --
摩登家庭 第七季第一集
六月
天啊
Oh, God.
小爸看起来好紧绷
Daddy looks tense.
他只是要付账单了
He's just paying bills.
还好吗 亲爱的
Is everything okay, honey?
你走过来的呀
Oh, you walked over here.
我还以为你上哪儿都打优步呢
I just thought you Uber-ed everywhere.
-好吧 -好吧 我得呼吸一下
- Okay. - Okay, I got to breathe.
这还是免费的吧
That's still free, isn't it?
米奇尔 没那么糟啦
Mitchell, it's not that bad.
真的吗 因为我好几周没工作了
Really? Because I haven't worked in weeks.
前途渺茫
I have no prospects.
我们靠着一个体育老师的工资生活
We're living off of a gym teacher's salary,
然后我还不知道哪根筋搭错了
And -- and somehow I let you
被你说服买♥♥下了楼上的房♥子
talk me into buying the apartment upstairs.
这是什么情况 我们变穷♥人♥了吗
What's going on? Are we poor?
不 但你小爸在找工作的期间
No, while other daddy looks for a job,
我决定去当
I'm gonna be taking on some work
暑期驾驶教练
as a summertime driver's ed teacher.
那能挣多少钱
How much can that pay?
聚沙成塔
Every little bit helps.
而且 米奇尔 在你意识过来前
And besides, Mitchell, before you know it,
你很快就会回到一间无聊的办公室
you're gonna be back in a stuffy office
跟一群无聊的律师在一起
with some stuffy lawyers,
后悔自己没有好好利用这段时间
wishing you had taken advantage of this time.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
听起来倒很像我
Well, that doesn't not sound like me.
没错 所以你为什么不利用这次机会
Exactly, so why don't you take this chance...
做点好玩的事情 找个爱好呢
...to do something fun, find a hobby?
每次我们去美术馆 你总会说
You know, every time we go to a gallery, you always say,
"这么蠢的东西我也会画啊"
"I could paint something that stupid."
那就证明一下吧
Well, prove it.
其实还真是 我一直很想画画
You know what? I have. I've always wanted to paint.
我们楼上的屋子也肯定很多人会抢着租
And the place upstairs is gonna be a rental gold mine --
只等我们刷上漆 配上家具 修好电路
Once we paint it, we furnish it, we fix the electric,
重新铺好水管
redo the plumbing,
搞清楚那块棕色斑点为何还在变大就行
and figure out why that brown spot won't stop growing.
它还长大了吗
It's growing?
你们俩浪费了一整天缝花被子吗
Did you two really just waste your entire day quilting?
我们玩得很开心啊 是吧 亲爱的
We had a wonderful time, didn't we, sweetie?
我没有再哭了
I'm not crying anymore.
为了让她停止想安迪
To help get her mind off of Andy,
海莉和我在做一件花被子
Haley and I have been making a quilt
用的是她的旧衣服...
out of all her old clothes...
和一些我不想让菲尔再穿的东西
and some stuff I need Phil to stop wearing.
酷 那块方形跟我的袋鼠牌帽子花纹一样
Oh, cool. That square is the same pattern as my kangol hat.
你们知道外面有多美吗
Can you believe how gorgeous it is outside?
现在里面也很美
And now it's gorgeous inside.
因为你在里面 我表达清楚吗
Because you're inside. Was that clear?
你想来考考我元素周期表吗
Hey, do you want to go quiz me on the periodic table?
氧钾
Oxygen potassium.
他用这两个元素说"OK"
He used the elements to say "Okay."
看完之后特"开心"啊
Well, that was fun for me.
妈 我们可以现在喝酒吗
Mom, can we drink now?
亲爱的 现在是午餐时间
Honey, it's lunchtime.
那就是说行
That's a "Yes."
我为什么觉得你很享受
Why do I feel like you're enjoying this?
-什么 -伤心的海莉又需要她妈妈了
- What? - Sad Haley needs her mommy again.
真荒唐
That's ridiculous.
我只是在帮她化心碎为力量
I'm just helping her channel her broken heart
改去做一些积极的事
into something more positive.
拜托 那是自艾滋病被子之后
Please, that's the saddest blanket
为提高人们对艾滋病的意识
民众所做的艾滋病纪念花被子
最悲哀的一块花被子了
since the AIDS quilt.
海莉沉溺于自怜之中 而你以此为生
Haley's wallowing in self-pity, and you're feeding off of it.
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
妈妈 我要去午睡了
Mom, I'm just gonna go take a nap.
亲爱的 你想让我抱着你
Oh, sweetheart, do you want me to snuggle with you
陪你睡着吗
till you fall asleep?
够了 失恋派对结束了
Okay, that's it. Pity party's over.
该来点邓菲家的娱乐了 我们去看电影
Time for some Dunphy fun. We are going to the movies.
你上次洗澡是什么时候
When was the last time you showered?
今天是几号♥
What day is it?
我们等你
We will wait.
我知道你不能告诉我 但那个B·威利斯攀爬架
I know you can't tell me, but that B. Willis jungle gym --
是演员布鲁斯·威利斯对吗
That's Bruce Willis, right?
他的孩子们也在这上学吗
His kid goes here?
本校以保密而著称
Well, we do pride ourselves on privacy here at Davenport,
但你的"灵异第六感"很准哦[布鲁斯的电影]
but, uh, you may have a "Sixth Sense" about this.
太棒了
I'll be damned.
他看起来像是那种
He looks like the kind of guy
你想跟他来杯啤酒的人
you want to have a beer with, you know?
我们给每四个小孩配备一个老师
We have one educator for every four children --
我有个问题
I have a question.
我跟你们这里的一个毕业生是高中同学
Uh, I attend high school with one of your graduates,
他叫西欧多尔·德卡斯
a Theodore Durkas.
是你把他教成了禽兽 还是他从小如此
Did you turn him into a monster, or was he always like that?
我还真记得泰迪·德卡斯