2013年6月26日
拿这么多干嘛 说了只能带一个箱子
What's all this? I said one suitcase.
我需要各种备选衣服 杰
I need choices, Jay.
在哥伦比亚没必要那么讲究吧
Colombia's not one of your more formal nations.
有钱人坐在躺椅上都行
The guy on their money is sitting in a lawn chair.
真不敢相信我的小宝贝要离开我了
Ay. I cannot believe that my little baby's leaving me.
我忘了关楼下的玻璃门了
You know, I left the glass doors open downstairs.
所以现在你真正的宝贝可能正在离开你呢
So right now, your actual baby may be leaving you.
睡袍只能带一件
One robe.
我猜第二天早上大家都要
I guess we know what everyone
议论我连续穿同一件睡袍了
will be talking about my second morning there.
曼尼要去歌♥洛莉亚老家待一个月
Manny is visiting Gloria's family for about a month, I hope.
我得趁歌♥洛莉亚♥情♥绪崩溃
I just gotta get him on a plane before
改变主意前 把他送上飞机
Gloria has a meltdown and changes her mind.
因为如果不把他送去哥伦比亚
'Cause if he doesn't go to Colombia,
整个哥伦比亚就要找上门了
Colombia comes to me.
先前的惨痛教训历历在目
It happended before.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
-天呐 -怎么啦
- Oh, my god! - What?!
是米奇尔 我们赢了
Oh! It's mitchell. We won.
太好了 赢什么了
Ay, that's great! What we won?
太棒了 我们等了那么久
It's fantastic. We've waited so long.
赢什么啦
What did we won?!
最高法♥院♥裁决判定同性婚姻合法
The supreme court ruling. Gay marriage is legal.
恭喜恭喜
Ay! Congratulations!
谢了 歌♥洛莉亚
Thanks, Gloria.
能让小卡接电♥话♥吗
Can I talk to Cam?
好 等下
Uh, yes. Hold on.
谢谢 谢谢 是的 是米奇尔
Thank you. Thank you. Yeah, it's Mitchell.
喂 说
Hi. Hey.
我得挂了 你能相信这终于成真了吗
I gotta go. But can you believe this finally happened?
是啊 太棒了 晚上要庆祝一下
I know. It's amazing. We'll celebrate tonight.
-我爱你 -庆祝什么
- I love you. - Celebrate what?
杰 坐稳了
Oh. Well, Jay, hold on to your hat.
从今天开始 在加州
But as of today in California,
法律认可同性婚姻啦
it's legal for a man to marry another man!
他吐了
Ew. He threw up.
他只是需要点时间来接受 亲爱的
He just needs some time to get used to the idea, honey.
太棒了 小卡
It's so great, Cam.
是啊 真替你们开心
Yeah, I'm happy for you guys.
歌♥洛莉亚 曼尼需要出生证明
Gloria, Manny needs his birth certificate
才能重新入境
to re-enter the country.
知道在哪吗
Any idea where it is?
我不知道
I don't know.
对哦 他今天就走了 你一定很不舍
Oh, that's right. He leaves today. You must be a wreck.
她没事的 她很坚强
She's not a wreck. She's a rock.
找过了 没在保险箱里
Now, I looked, and it's not in the safe.
莉莉上周第一次在朋友家过夜
This one had her first sleepover last week.
我鼓励自己要坚强 挺过了一晚
I just had to tough my way through it.
他半夜去把我接回家了
He picked me up in the dark.
哪里都找不到出生证明 杰
I can't find that birth certificate anywhere, Jay.
也许这是个预兆
Maybe it's a sign and --
是个预兆提醒我们要重新讨论
It's a sign we need a refresher meeting
保险箱里应该放什么
on what goes in the safe.
先给你透露一点 不能放鞋
Here's a preview -- no shoes.
我上网查了
Look, I looked online,
我们可以去法♥院♥要个复印件
and we can get a copy if we go to the courthouse.
就这么办 上车
That's what we're gonna do. In the car.
我们一个小时后就回来
We'll be back in an hour.
小卡 恭喜 同性婚姻万岁
Hey, Cam. Congratulations. Go, gay marriage.
他又吐了
He did it again.
是吗
Ay, si?
好吧
Okay. Well...
跟我讲讲 小卡
So tell me, Cam.
你们男男之间是怎么"攻做"的
How does it work when it is between two men?
我觉得在莉莉面前
Well, I don't really feel comfortable
谈论这种事不太好吧
talking about that... in front of Lily.
我知道你们怎么做的啦
I know how that works.
有次我租错碟了
I rented the wrong movie once.
你看过《"大根"游戏》吗
Did you see "Glen, Garry, Glenn, and Ross"?
恶搞阿尔·帕西诺主演的《大亨游戏》
没有
Uh, no.
-你先去一边玩 -我的问题是
- Why don't you go play? - What I mean is,
谁该向谁求婚呢
who proposes to who?
我不知道 我们谈过如果合法了要怎样
I don't know. We've talked about it, if it ever became legal.
现在成真了 你今天要求婚吗
Okay, and now it is. So are you going to do it today?
才刚刚宣布
Well, it just happened.
我还没有...
I haven't really had...
你一定要今天求婚
Oh, you have to do it today.
每对爱人都应该有段美好的求婚故事
Every couple deserve a beautiful proposal story.
我一直很羡慕我爸妈的求婚故事
Well, I have always adored my mom and dad's story.
我爸用犁在我妈窗外的雪地里
He plowed "Will you marry me?" into a snowy field
犁出了"你愿意嫁给我吗"几个字
right outside of her window.
他们结婚25周年时
And then he tried to re-create it
他想再重现那个场景
for their 25th wedding anniversary.
但当时没下雪 他把字烧在玉米地里了
But there was no snow, so he burned it into a cornfield.
大错特错
Bad idea.
但我妈确实因此又得到一枚戒指
You know, but mama did get a second ring out of it
用紧急事务管理署发的救援金买♥♥的
with the F.E.M.A. money.
我多希望自己也有浪漫的故事
Ay, I wish I also had a romantic story.
那天 我们在饭前看电视
One day, we were watching tv before dinner,
杰说 "曼尼 把东西给我"
and Jay says, "Manny, hand me that thing."
曼尼就把戒指递过去了
And Manny gives him the ring.
当然 我很开心
I mean, I was very happy, of course,
但我总想经历更好的故事
but it is not the best story.
至少哈维尔还是骑着海豚求婚的
At least Javier was on top of a dolphin.
战士们总谈论将一切抛之脑后的那一刻
Soldiers talk about that moment when they shut off,
在战争终于结束的时候
when the war finally wins.
-蹲下 -闭嘴吧你
- Get down! - Shut up!
我看不到电视了
I can't see the tv!
把风扇打开
Turn the fan on!
别鬼叫了 我脑袋都要炸了
Oh, stop yelling! My head's going to explode!
对我来说 那一刻就是
For me, that moment is
暑假开始的第四天
four days into summer vacation.
亲爱的 怎么了
Hey, honey. What's up?
你还能想起当夏天只有萤火虫
Do you remember when summer meant fireflies
热裤以及冰淇淋的时候吗
and cutoff shorts and ice-cream trucks?
我有其中之一
Well, one out of three.
会有时间的 他们都要出门的 对吧
We'll get our time. They're all going away at some point, right?
是啊 海莉要去海滨
Yeah, Haley's got her beach trip,
艾丽克斯要参加国际仁人家园活动
and Alex is doing Habitat for Humanity,
卢克要去露营
and Luke has camp.
没记错的话
If I remember,
我们有六个小时清静独处的时间
I think we have six hours totally kid-free on...
就在14号♥那天
oh, the 14th.
如果我们更改艾丽克斯的航♥班♥
Hey, if we moved Alex's flight,
我们就能有10或12个小时了
we could have, like, 10 or 12 hours.
有点野心 热裤男
Dream bigger, hot pants.
靠边
Step aside.
有时我不知道自己是喜欢怕克莱尔的感觉
Sometimes I don't know if I love how much I fear Claire,
还是怕自己太爱她
or fear how much I love her.
把艾丽克斯从22号♥调到8号♥
22nd to the 8th for Alex,
把卢克调到14号♥
Luke to the 14th,
把海莉调到这天
Haley gets a day there.
-好嘞 -就是这样 真是大智慧
- Come on. - That's it, beautiful mind.
化疯狂为美好
Harness that crazy into something positive.
如果能让艾丽克斯把仁人家园活动的地点
Shh! If I can get Alex to move her Habitat for Humanity
从俄克拉荷马州调到萨克拉门托
from Oklahoma to Sacramento
再让卢克更改露营的日期
and Luke to move his camp session,
他们就会和海莉的出游时间重合
they will both overlap with Haley's vacation,
那样我们就有7天自♥由♥时间了
and I just bought us seven kid-free days.