摩登家庭 第四季第二十四集

Modern Family S04E24

Part1

2019年11月30日 22:56

我们昨天得知了一个坏消息
We got some bad news yesterday.
菲尔的妈妈去世了
Phil's mom died.
倒也不是意料之外
It wasn't unexpected.
菲尔陪在她身边
He was with her.
她在睡梦中平静地走了
And she went very peacefully and asleep.
我跟她有种特殊的感情
She and I had a special connection.
我们都有
We all did.
但主要是我
But mostly me.
她说我和她很像
She said I was just like her.
怎么 她也争强好胜到古怪的地步吗
What? Is she weirdly competitive too?
明天全家人都要去佛罗里达
The whole family is going down to Florida tomorrow
陪菲尔参加葬礼
to be with Phil for the service.
真是莫大的安慰
Such a relieve.
我能感觉到他现在是多么需要我
I can feel how much he needs me right now.
终于来了
There they are.
小家伙们好啊
Hey, guys.
你把我的护颈枕都带来了
Oh, you brought my nap pillow.
我好想你啊
I missed you so much.
菲尔 我真遗憾
Phil, I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
格蕾丝是个善良又古怪的女人
Grace was such a kind and whimsical soul.
她给动物戴鹿角拍照片做成的圣诞贺卡
The different animals she put antlers on for christmas cards--
太有创见了
Inspired.
每张都是实拍 绝无PS伪造
Not a single one was photoshopped.
鳄鱼的也是吗
Not even the alligator?
害她被咬掉了小拇指尖
Cost her the tip of her pinkie,
但她无怨无悔
but she had no regrets.
你们能来我真的很高兴
I'm so glad you guys are here.
希望请假没有让你为难
I hope it wasn't too hard to get away from work.
不会 拜托 为家人做任何事都可以
No. Please, anything for family.
能离开办公室 让我做任何事都可以
Anything to get me out of that office.
无聊的文件 开不完的会
It's all boring paperwork and endless meetings.
说真的 这场葬礼来得太是时候了
Honestly, this funeral could not have come at a better time.
真会说话 你该把这句话写在花签上
Aw, that's sweet. You should put that on the flowers.
歌♥洛莉亚 穿成这样一定很热吧
Gloria, you must be so hot in that.
我这是服丧
I am in mourning.
在哥伦比亚 丧礼是很严肃的事情
In Columbia, we take death very seriously.
在哪儿不是呢
Where don't they?
能把面纱摘了吗
Can we lose the veil?
没有人要抓你 歌♥洛莉亚
Nobody's looking for you, Gloria.
谁是歌♥洛莉亚
Who is Gloria?
我在佛罗里达被通缉
I am a wanted woman in Florida.
我曾在那里居住过 我离开时
I used to live there, and when I left,
我的室友把我们的公♥寓♥改造成了妓院
my roommate made our apartment into a house of prostitution,
而那时租约上留的还是我的名字
and my name was still on the lease.
其实就跟个交通罚单差不多
It's like a traffic ticket.
去趟法♥院♥ 交个罚款 就完事儿了
You walk into court, pay a fine, it's done.
"快速"又"简单"
Quick and easy.
是啊 那家妓院就叫这名字
Yes, that was the name of the whorehouse.
米奇尔 你能陪她上法♥院♥吗
Mitchell, can you go with her to court?
她需要个像样点的律师
She's gonna need some sort of lawyer.
杰 米奇尔现在真是疲惫不堪
Uh, you know, Jay, Mitchell is so burnt out right now.
他十分需要休息
He is in desperate need of a break.
法♥院♥传票不用脑子也能应付 拜托
Bench warrants are a no-brainer. And, I mean, come on.
歌♥洛莉亚看起来像那种
Does Gloria really look like the kind of woman
开妓院的女人吗
who would run a brothel?
-我还是陪她去吧 -你还是去吧
- Yeah, I better go with her. - You should go.
是啊
Yeah.
你们来了
There they are!
你真美 你好 克莱尔
Oh, you look beautiful. Hi, claire.
你还好吗
How are you holding on, hmm?
还好吧
Oh, well, you know...
我们会挺过去的 对吧 老爸
We're getting through it. Huh, dad?
我现在还好 就是有点失眠
Ah. I'm doing okay. A little trouble sleeping.
我习惯她的鼾声了
I'm so used to her snoring,
我可能得借一下邻居的牛头犬了
I may have to borrow the neighbor's bulldog.
早上好 夏洛特
Morning, Charlotte!
这是我从加州来的亲戚们
This is my family from California!
看得出来 看起来都跟电影明星似的
I can tell. They all look like movie stars.
谢谢
Ah. Oh, thank you.
真奇怪 我认识那女人
That's nuts. I know that woman,
但忘了在哪儿认识的
but I have no idea from where.
是啊 这地方充满了这样的故事
Yeah. This place is full of stories like that.
早上好 邓菲先生 客人们
Good morning, Mr. Dunphy, visitors.
拜托 雪莉 叫我弗兰克就好了
Please, Shelley, call me Frank.
不 先生
No, sir.
可能"呼啸松"那边会这么称呼业主
That might be the way they do things at Whistling Pines,
但我们"休闲园"的管理很规范严谨
But we run a tight ship here at Leisure Park.
根据你的要求 我预订了
As per your request, I have reserved
今晚的湖滨广场 时间为一小时
the lakeside promenade this evening for one hour,
从下午5点开始 供您开追悼会
Beginning at 5:00 p.m., for your memorial service.
顺便提醒您 广场上不能吸烟
May I remind you that there's no smoking on the grounds,
湖边不能带玻璃制品 不能喂鸭子
no glass near the lake, no feeding the ducks?
请您节哀顺变
And I'm sorry for your loss.
-谢谢 -不能喂鸭子
- Thank you. - No feeding the ducks.
你盯着我♥干♥什么
What are you looking at me for?
我真喜欢这里
I love it here--
修剪平整的草坪
manicured lawns,
活动计划周详 晚餐及时
planned activities, early dinners.
一个孩子还能要求什么呢
What more does a kid need?
是啊 每个人都这么有礼貌又体贴
Oh, yeah. And everyone's so polite and considerate--
不像基圈里那些无休止的明争暗斗
Nothing like the constant catfights in my circle,
每一周
where every week,
都有人会莫名其妙地生另一个人的气
somebody's mad at somebody for god knows who what,
而我总是被卷入其中
and I'm always thrown into the middle.
你好像很焦躁 他们这里有蒸汽房♥
You seem tense. You know, they have a steam room.
要跟我一起出出汗吗
Wanna join me for a schvitz?
拜托 这里可是佛罗里达
Please, it's Florida.
我想流汗的话 只要动动胳膊就行了
If I wanna sweat more, I'll just move my arms.
你去享受吧
You go have fun.
嘿 你
Hey, you.
你喜欢那本书吗
Are you liking that book?
虽然这不是我在机场买♥♥过的最差劲的东西
Well, it's not the worst thing I've picked up at an airport,
但也差不多了
but close.
这是什么情况
What is this,
是读书会还是选美大会啊
a book club or a Miss America Pageant?
我们在找下一本要读的书
We're looking for our next book.
你们现在读的是什么书
Oh, what are you reading now?
《无辜香吻之诱惑》
"Tempted by her innocent kiss."
你一定没听说过
I-I'm sure you don't know it.
拜托 达文·卡特是艾希莉的第一个男人
Oh, please. Devon Carter was Ashley's first,
她希望他们能激♥情♥永驻
she wants their passion to last,
可当她发现他们的婚姻只是父亲的
but her hopes of true love are crushed when she finds out
另一笔交易 她对于真爱的幻想破灭了
their marriage is just another one of daddy's business deals.
我可是同性恋
I'm gay.
我孙子也是同性恋
Oh! My grandson is gay.
他叫丹尼尔·舒曼 你认识吗
His name is Daniel Schulman. Uh, do you know him?
他是不是这么高 深色头发
Oh! Is he about this tall, dark hair,
割过包皮
circumcised?
你真坏
Terrible.
不要紧张 好吗
Don't be nervous, all right?
我会把你的情况说清楚
I'll explain your situation.
很快就能离开这里了
We'll have you out of here in no time.
县监狱关押30天
30 days in county jail.
-什么 -她好强硬
- What? - Ooh, she's tough.
下一个
Next.
安妮塔·曼查卡 偷窃
Anita Menchaca. Petty theft.
先生 您是律师吗
Mister, you're a lawyer?
帮帮我 拜托了
Help me, please.
不好意思 我是她的律师
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm her lawyer.


《摩登家庭》本章剧本下载

摩登家庭.剧情对白

Modern Family


美剧 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表