美剧 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
《早餐俱乐部》
Ah, "The Breakfast Club" --
八十年代名副其实的终极青少年电影
Truly the ultimate teen movie of the '80s.
每个人物都代表了高中的小圈子
Every high-school clique was represented --
书呆子 体育特长生
the geeks, the jocks,
不合群的人 莫利·林沃德[漂亮姑娘]
the loners, the Molly Ringwalds.
让我们看到 如果坐在信任圈里交谈
It showed us that if we'd sit and talk in a circle of trust,
我们都可以成为朋友
we could all be friends.
当然 这对我来说没用
Of course, that didn't apply to me.
我只是高一生
I was a freshman.
高中意味着我可以从头再来
High school meant I had a clean slate.
电影启发我重新定义自己
The movie inspired me to reinvent myself.
我是全世界最酷的高一生
I am the coolest freshman alive.
我不是的
I wasn't.
但是见鬼 贾德·尼尔逊告诉我了如何去做
But, damn it, Judd Nelson sure taught me how to be.
这是什么意思
What the hell is this?
你为什么不动
Why aren't you moving?
别这样
Stop it!
开始移♥动♥你的身体
Start moving your body!
我很幸运 有哥哥姐姐
And lucky for me, I had a big older bro and sis
可以帮我
who would help me out.
你为什么穿了这么多衣服
Why do you have so many outfits on?
你像住在伯灵顿制衣厂后面
Yeah, you look like a hobo who lives in a dumpster
垃圾箱里的流浪汉
behind a Burlington Coat Factory.
我的新造型
It's my new look.
接下来四年 我就锁定这种人物性格了
I'm locking in who I'm gonna be for the next four years.
你把我的麦当娜蕾丝手套的手指剪了吗
Did you cut the fingers off of my lace Madonna gloves?
现在这是无指硬汉手套
Now they're fingerless tough-guy gloves...
上面有点蕾丝而已
with some lace.
好吧 今年会是这样的
Okay, here's how this year's gonna work.
在学校里 你不能在我们旁边
During school hours, you will not walk, talk,
走路说话呼吸
or breathe anywhere near us.
如果我需要你们呢
Well, what if I need you guys?
那是肯定的 但我们不会在你身边
You definitely will, but we won't be there.
我现在读毕业班了
Thing is, I'm a senior now,
我要关注于变得超级受欢迎
so my focus will be on being super popular
犯下会对我的未来
and making terrible mistakes
造成极大影响的可怕错误
that will greatly affect my future.
作为学校的顶尖体育特长生
And as one of the school's top jocks,
我会把你手中拿着的书打掉
I'll be knocking the books out of your hands.
学校任何方面的顶尖跟你都没关系
You're not the school's top anything!
真是疯了
This is madness!
是吗
Is it?
今年 我会加入摔跤校队
This year, I'm joining the varsity wrestling,
还有篮球和越野跑校队
basketball, and cross-country.
越野跑 你什么时候可以跑得远或是快了
Cross-country? Since when can you run far or fast?
我跑 我经常跑
Oh, I run. I run plenty.
对 用你奇怪的巴瑞跑姿
Yeah, your weird Barry run.
你疯了吗 我不是这样跑的
Are you crazy? I don't run like that.
我是这样跑的
I run like this.
这个学年
Yeah, it's probably best
你俩最好都不要靠近我
that both of you stay away from me this year.
宝贝们 激动人心的好消息
Schmoopaloos, exciting news!
我们要谈谈
We need to have a little talk.
别跑了 看着我
Stop running. Eyes on me.
还记得吗 我跟你们说过整个暑假
Remember how I told you all summer
我在上绘画班
I was taking a painting class
让我的人生有意义
to help give my life a sense of purpose?
-不记得 -谁画什么
- No. - Who paints what?
我说的话你们一句也不听
You people don't listen to a word I say.
如果我不是说谎的话 我会很受伤的
And I would be deeply hurt if it wasn't all a total lie.
其实我上的课是这个
I was taking a course for this.
这是我的老师资格证
It's my teaching certificate.
-教什么 -代课老师
- For what? - For substitute teaching!
-哪里的 -高中
- For where? - High school!
-哪所高中 -你们的
- For which high school? - Yours!
这不是真的
This isn't happening!
没错 你们要经常看到妈妈啦
That's right. You're gonna be seeing a whole lot more of Mama.
死定了
Oh, balls!
我的身体里全是怒火
I feel anger in my body!
瞧 这就是巴瑞跑姿
See, that's it. That's the Barry run.
金色年代 第四季第一集
那是一九八几年的9月3日
It was September 3, 1980-something,
开学前夜
the night before school started,
我们最怕的噩梦成真了
and our worst nightmare had become reality.
提问 这件毛衣让你想到什么
Question -- What does this sweater say to you?
学校
School?
这正是我要的答案
That's exactly what I was going for.
看你 真正的老师
Look at you. A real teacher.
虽说一切可能始于我过分地
While this might have begun as a way
追踪我的孩子们的一举一动
for me to inappropriately track my children's every move,
但这给了我全新的人生意义
it's given me a renewed sense of purpose.
我很开心
I'm thrilled.
你反正总是闯到学校去惹麻烦
You're always marching down there to make trouble anyhow.
现在能赚点钱更好
Might as well get some money for it.
而且 你支持了你生命中最重要的女人
Also, you're supporting the most important woman in your life.
当然 为什么不呢
Sure! Why not?
你们觉得如何
Hey! What do you think?
金伯格教授看起来怎么样
How does Professor Goldberg look?
妈 你不是教授
Mom, you're not a professor.
那我为什么有"点鼻鼻"的博士学位呢
Well, then why do I have a PhD in nose boops?
大厅见了 可爱的学生们
See you in the halls, delicious pupils.
打扰下 父亲
Excuse us, Father.
我们也不想打扰你愉快的夜晚
We hate to interrupt your evening,
但我们想借用下你珍贵的私人时间
but we would like to borrow a brief moment
一会儿就好
of your valuable personal time.
出什么事了
What the hell's going on?
你们这些白♥痴♥们想要什么时 总是过来大叫
You morons always come in screaming when you want something.
没错 这种气氛令人好紧张
It's true. This energy is very unnerving.
朝你大叫在过去造成了恶劣的后果
Shouting at you has produced poor results in the past,
现在 我们命悬一线
and at this moment, our lives are at stake.
所以我们作为冷静成熟的年轻人
Which is why we came to you as calm, mature, young adults
找你理智地谈一谈
to talk this out rationally.
连巴瑞都是这样吗 看起来不太可能
Even Barry? Seems unlikely.
同意
Agreed.
既然你们这么有礼貌地提要求
Since you're asking so politely,
我就等你们说完再拒绝
I'll wait before I say no.
我们要讨论妈妈在威廉·佩恩中学的新位置
We need to discuss Mom's new position at William Penn Academy.
你也知道 孩子们的学校与家庭生活间
As you know, children need healthy walls
需要健康地区分开来
between their academic and home lives.
请容我加一句
And, if I may add,
妈是怪兽 必须阻止她
Mom is a monster that must be stopped!
-不 巴瑞 -你保证不发脾气的
- No, Barry! - You promised!
对不起
Sorry! Sorry.
答案是"不"
Well, the answer's no.
祝你们这个学年愉快
Have a good school year.
那么 我可以吗
So, may I?
-全力发挥 -做你擅长的
- Go to town. - Do your thing.
怎么回事
W-What's going on here?
你让妈辞职 否则我会毁掉你所有爱的东西
You make Mom quit or I will knock everything over you love,
从这些薄书开始
starting with these thin books!
你做什么 你把狗吓着了
What are you doing? You're scaring the dog!
我带着怒火扔糖
I...am throwing... candies in anger!
热度上升太快 给
Went too hot too fast. Here.
我需要五小时 让怒火重新燃起来
I need...like five hours... to recharge my anger.
大家好 欢迎回到威廉·佩恩中学
Hello, and welcome, William Penn Academy.
很开心回来 这将是
Thrilled to be back for what's shaping up to be
最令人激动的一年
the most exciting school year with --
见鬼 她已经来了
Oh, crap! She's already here!
快进教室
Just get to class!
我的天 女士
My God, lady.
新学年才开始一分钟
美剧 | 金色年代 | 导航列表