-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
女士们与先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
编号♥22:
Lot 22:
埃德加·勃兰特的纯铁壁镜和桌案
an Edgar Brandt wrought-iron wall mirror and console table.
第五季第七集
《死人之镜》
我宣布起拍价为30英镑
I shall open the bidding at £30.
有人出30英镑吗?
Do I see £30?
30英镑
£30.
你就是为这来的 波罗?
Is this what you came for, Poirot?
是的 就是它 黑斯廷斯
Yes, it is, Hastings.
我想放在前厅 摆在大门边上
I thought for the vestibule, you know, by the door.
40英镑
£40.
你打算出多少?
How high will you go?
90镑
£90.
- 50英镑 - 应该够了
- £50. -It will be enough.
谢谢
Thank you.
60英镑
£60.
接着70英镑
And £70.
这儿
Here.
80英镑 谢谢您 夫人
£80. Thank you, madam.
90英镑
£90.
接着是90英镑
At £90, then.
90英镑
At £90.
还有更高的吗?
Any more?
100英镑
£100.
您呢 先生?
It's with you, sir.
120英镑
£120.
先生?
Sir?
接着是120英镑
At £120, then.
有更高的吗?
Any more?
成交给谢夫尼克斯先生
Sold to Mr. Chevenix.
哦 运气有点儿背啊 波罗
Well, that was a bit of bad luck, Poirot.
我还以为你到手了呢
I thought you had it there.
我也这么想 黑斯廷斯
So, Hastings, did I.
波罗先生
Mr. Poirot.
你是赫尔克里·波罗 不是吗
You are Hercule Poirot, are you not,
那个侦探?
the detective?
是的
Yes.
没生气吧 我希望?
No hard feelings, I hope?
没有
Non.
很好 我的名片
Good. My card.
告诉我 你对当代艺术了解多少 波罗先生?
Tell me, what do you know about modern art, Mr. Poirot?
我是个收藏家
I'm a collector.
同时我也做油画和雕塑的生意
Also I deal in paintings and sculptures.
那是我的工作
That's my business.
而且我必须告诉你
And I have to tell you,
我不是个容易被糊弄的人
I'm not a man who's easily fooled.
这是不言而喻的 先生
That is self-evident, monsieur.
那你知道后可能会感到意外
So it may surprise you to learn
我相信我也被骗了
that I believe I'm being defrauded.
我要你去调查一下
I want you to look into it.
赫尔克里·波罗的服务可不便宜
The services of Hercule Poirot are not inexpensive.
也许我会把那面镜子给你
Maybe I'll give you the mirror.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
我住在汉伯鲁克鲁斯
I've got a place, Hamborough Close,
在威伯利附近
near Whimperley.
明天如何?
How about tomorrow?
这绝无可能
That is out of the question.
那就后天
The day after, then.
通知我一声
Let me know.
噢 真有点无礼啊 不是吗?
Well, that was a bit of a cheek, wasn't it?
是的 确实 黑斯廷斯
Yes, indeed, Hastings.
这个杰维斯·谢夫尼克斯
This Gervase Chevenix,
难道他没意识到
it does not occur to him
波罗也是个非常重要的
that Poirot is also a man of importance,
见过大场面的人物吗?
a man of affairs?
可他把我当成个无名小卒 当成条听话的狗一般呼来唤去
And yet he summons me like a mere nobody, an obedient dog.
喔 我猜你会回绝的
Oh, I take it you'll refuse.
回绝 是的 这是我的第一反应
To refuse, yes, it is my first instinct.
可你要知道 黑斯廷斯
But, you know, Hastings,
一个像他这样狂妄的人...
a man with so much arrogance as this...
就算是他也会有些他自己都无法察觉到的脆弱之处
Even he may be vulnerable in ways he cannot see.
而且 他给你的报价是那面镜子
And he did offer you that mirror.
那也是
That too.
我明天就去买♥♥票
I'll get the tickets tomorrow.
你愿意接受这个男人
And do you take this man
成为你的合法丈夫吗?
to be your lawfully wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
很好 这就是了 那么
Well, there we are, then.
现在 我看看
Now, let me see.
你带了戒指吗?
Do you have a ring?
是的
Yes.
那就好
That's right.
约翰·莱克 露丝·谢夫尼克斯
John Lake, Ruth Chevenix,
我高兴地宣布你们结为了夫妻
I am pleased to declare you man and wife.
我想你没必要这样
I wish it didn't have to be like this.
我是真的喜欢你
I do love you.
谢谢
Merci.
- 波罗先生? - 对?
- Mr. Poirot? - Oui?
我的名字叫苏珊·卡德维尔
My name's Susan Cardwell.
您介意我和你们同坐吗?
Do you mind if I join you?
当然不介意 小姐
Not at all, mademoiselle.
你请坐 请
Asseyez-vous, s'il vous plait.
这是我的同事黑斯廷斯上尉
This is my associate, Captain Hastings.
- 你好 - 你好
-both: -How do you do?
我能给你一杯咖啡吗?
May I offer you a cup of coffee?
噢 不用了 谢谢
Oh, I won't, thank you.
我的未婚夫雨果让我来找您
My fiance, Hugo, told me to look out for you.
其实 他不是我的未婚夫
Actually, he's not my fiance,
至少 不是正式的
not officially, anyway.
雨果?
Hugo?
哦 雨果·特伦特
Oh, Hugo Trent,
杰维斯的外甥
Gervase's nephew.
他正在车站等您
He's meeting you at the station,
所以他建议我坐同一班列车
so he suggested I come on the same train.
你和谢夫尼克斯先生一起住吗?
Are you staying with Monsieur Chevenix?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
哦 我只见过他一次
Well, I've only met him once,
可他实在太可怕了
and he was absolutely horrible to me.
他不认可你?
He doesn't approve of you?
不是那样的 只是--
It's not that. It's just--
好吧 是-- 是我和雨果
Well, it's-- it's Hugo and me.
您看 杰维斯一门心思要让
You see, Gervase has always had his heart set
雨果和他女儿露丝结婚
on Hugo marrying his daughter, Ruth.
可他不愿意这么做
But he's not inclined to do that.
是的
No.
可露丝是领养的
But you see, Ruth was adopted.
我猜杰维斯以为把她嫁给他外甥后
I suppose Gervase thinks marrying her to his nephew
就--就能更彻底的让她成为自己人
will--will make her more completely his.
但他不能逼他们成婚 是吗?
But he can't force them to marry, can he?
他会的
He can try.
他会试试看的
He will try.
我觉得他喜欢--
I think he enjoys it--
操控别人
manipulating other people.
知道么 我真的恨死他了
I really hate him, you know.
真的
I do.
我可不会让他毁了我的生活
And I'm not going to let him spoil my life.
这就是雨果
Here's Hugo.
苏珊
Susan.
亲爱的
Darling.
您一定就是波罗先生
美剧 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表