-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
第五季第八集
《“大都市”酒店珠宝失窃案》
女士们先生们...
Ladies and gentlemen...
当苏联女演员兼舞蹈家娜塔莉·道尔森科
When the Russian actress and dancer Natalya Dolzhenko
1908年扮演“莎乐美”时
made Salome in 1908,
她佩戴着一串雍容华贵的
she wore a necklace made of magnificent pearls
由沙皇赐予她的珍珠项链
given to her by the czar.
上周 在巴黎的一次拍卖♥♥会上
Last week, at an auction in Paris,
我为得到那串项链付出了30万法郎
I paid 300,000 francs for that same pearl necklace.
我的夫人现在就会将它展示给你们看
My wife is going to show it to you now.
女士们与先生们 亲爱的朋友们
Ladies and gentlemen, dear friends,
我们的新戏下周就要在你们这个漂亮的剧院首演了
our new play premieres here at
your beautiful theater next week,
早于为期六个月的美国巡演
prior to a six-month tour of America.
是的 玛格丽特将担纲主角
Yes, Margaret is taking the leading part,
并且沙皇珍珠会伴随她
and she will be wearing the czar's pearls
出现在每场演出中
at each and every performance.
欧普森先生 珍珠不是在演出中被盗了吗?
Mr. Opalsen, don't the pearls get
stolen in the course of the play?
没错 是被盗了
Yes, they do.
可只是在戏里
But that's in the play.
它们将被24小时全天守护
They will be under guard 24 hours a day.
我能向你们保证它哪儿也去不了
I think I can promise you that they're not going anywhere.
再来一次
And again, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
医生 告诉我
Well, Doctor? Tell me.
你的诊断结果是什么?
What is your diagnosis?
- Well, essentially... - Yes?
- 哦 主要原因是... - 什么?
你太吃力了
You're run down.
就算是你那些一流的灰细胞
Even those famous gray cells of yours
偶尔也得休息一会儿
need an occasional rest.
这倒是真的 波罗先生
It is true, Mr. Poirot.
你近来实在太过操劳了
You've been taking on much too much recently.
彻底休假两礼拜
Two weeks' complete rest.
这就是疗法
That's the answer.
换做是我 我就会离开伦敦
If I were you, I'd think of getting out of London.
这个酒店 黑斯廷斯
This hotel, Hastings,
我希望它能有完善的中♥央♥暖气系统
it has, I hope, the full central heating.
哦 莱蒙小姐说那里各方面都很舒服
Well, Miss Lemon said it had all the comforts.
出租车呢?
Now, where's a cab?
哦 我不得不说 离开伦敦可真好
Well, I must say, it's good to be out of London.
首先 交通就好多了
Less traffic, for a start.
显然 出租车也少多了
Less taxis also, it would appear.
是啊
Yes.
我认得你
I know you.
是的 有可能
It is possible, yes.
报纸上印有你的脸
Your face been in the paper.
是的 没错 好多次呢
Yes, that is true, on many occasions.
你就是“吉祥的莱恩” 我要领♥取♥我的十基尼
You're Lucky Len, and I claim my ten guineas.
我有自己的报纸 也说对了话
I've got my paper, I said the right words,
可我的钱呢?
so where's my money?
拜托 你不要这样好吗?
Please. Do you mind?
司机 大都会酒店
Grand Metropolitan Hotel, driver.
好嘞 先生
Right-o, guv.
这是一种游戏 波罗
It's a sort of game, Poirot.
报纸上印有
The newspaper prints a photograph
这个“吉祥的莱恩”的相片
of this character Lucky Len,
谁找着他就能得到十基尼
and whoever finds him gets ten guineas.
这趟的度假 黑斯廷斯
This holiday, Hastings.
我已经开始重新估计了
Already, I begin to have the second thoughts.
您的钥匙 沃辛先生
Your key, Mr. Worthing.
113室?
Room 113?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
正如您要求的: 在二楼
It's as you requested: on the first floor.
好的 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
我会把您的行李送上去的 先生
I'll have your bags sent up, sir.
真是古怪至极 黑斯廷斯
It is most curious, that, Hastings.
-Did you not remark? - What's that?
-你没留意吗? -什么?
就是那位先于我们入住的先生
The gentleman that just booked in a head of us.
老实讲 波罗 你没得救了
Honestly, Poirot, you are incorrigible.
波罗先生 不是吗?
Mr. Poirot, isn't it?
是的
Yes?
您的光临真是令大都会酒店蓬荜生辉啊
What a great privilege to have
you here at the Grand Metropolitan.
谢谢
Thank you.
服务员
Boy?
你们在这边能看到美丽的海景
You got a nice sea view here.
浴室在那边
Bathroom through there.
两间卧室
Two bed rooms.
你们去看赛马吗?
You going to the race?
噢 有可能
Oh, we might.
我不想
I think not.
4点的“笑童子” 这是我的建议
Laughing Boy in the 4:00, that's my tip.
戏院怎么样?
How about the theater?
这礼拜有场新戏开演
There's a new show opening this week.
我能帮你们买♥♥到票
I can get you tickets.
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings?
我猜你会喜欢的 先生
Well, I reckon you'd enjoy it, sir,
因为你是个侦探
you being a detective and that.
台上有串值一大笔钱的项链
They got a necklace worth a bundle onstage.
是的 我看过相关报道
Yes, I read about that.
欧普森先生 那个制♥作♥人 他也住在这儿
Mr. Opalsen, the producer, he's staying here too,
他和他的妻子
him and his wife.
噢 谢谢您 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
请等一下
Un moment, s'il vous plait.
这位欧普森先生
This Monsieur Opalsen,
你知道他住哪间房♥吗?
would you happen to know which is his room?
波罗
Poirot.
是的 我当然知道 先生
Yes, of course I do, sir.
1♥1♥4♥号♥ 皇室套房♥
The Imperial Suite, number 1♥1♥4♥.
就在这儿 先生
Just here, sir.
谢谢
Merci.
啊 在这里 4点的“笑童子”
Ah, here we are, Laughing Boy in the 4:00.
七赔一
Seven to one.
也许我该试试
Perhaps I will have a try.
波罗先生--
Mr. Poirot--
恕我冒昧 波罗先生
I hope you'll forgive me, Mr. Poirot,
可我一听见那位出名的侦探
but when I heard that the famous detective
也住在酒店时 我就忍♥不住要会会他
was staying at the hotel, I just had to meet him.
波罗先生 这位是欧普森先生
Mr. Poirot, this is Mr. Opalsen,
制♥作♥人
the producer.
啊 是的 当然
Ah, yes, of course.
欧普森先生
Monsieur Opalsen.
我和我的搭档黑斯廷斯上尉
My associate, Captain Hastings, and myself
听说过许多你的作品
have already heard much about your production.
一起坐会儿吗?
Will you join us?
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 《珍珠豕》
Yes, Pearls Before Swine.
今晚就开演了
It opens tonight.
如果你们能作为我的嘉宾那就太荣幸了
I'd be honored if you'd come as my guests.
然后再参加派对如何?
And to the party afterwards?
噢 你真是太慷慨了
Oh, that's jolly decent of you.
那我想今晚
And it is tonight, I think,
也是你那挂闻名的项链的首秀之夜吧
that your makes also its debut.
是的 女佣这会儿正要将它带去剧院呢
Yes, the maid's just taking it to the theater now.
塞莱斯廷 让波罗先生看看珍珠
Celestine, show Mr. Poirot the pearls.
噢 把它从盒里拿出来
Well, get them out of the box.
不行 先生
I can't, sir.
我没钥匙
I don't have the key.
该死 怎么会没呢? 你放哪儿啦?
Why not, damn it? Where'd you put it?
欧普森夫人收着 先生
Mr. Opalsen keeps it, sir.
她非得这样
She insists.
美剧 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表