我知道你们都在想什么
I know what you're all thinking.
但事实并非如此
But it is not true!
我无意杀他
I didn't mean to kill him.
是他逼我动手
He made me kill him.
他奚落我 取笑我
He taunted me. He made fun of me.
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
什么样的人
What kind of a man
会奚落和诋毁自己的亲兄弟
taunts and tells lies about his own brother?
他诋毁你什么了
And what lies did he tell?
你跟我一样知道得很清楚 维塞克
Well, you know that as well as I do, Hvitserk.
他说你不是真正的男人
He said you weren't a real man.
如果他这么说你
And what would you have done
你会怎么做 乌比
if he had said that to you, Ubbe?
如果你是"真正的男人" 你会怎么做
What would you have done if you were "a real man"?
我对众神以及所有神圣的一切发誓
I swear to the gods and everything that is sacred
我从来无意杀他
that I never meant to kill him.
我被愤怒打败了
Anger overcame me.
我失了理智
And I wasn't thinking.
我真的很抱歉
I am truly sorry.
你不能让他负责大军
You cannot leave him in charge of the Great Army.
那是你的事 乌比
That is your affair, Ubbe.
你是他的大哥
You're his big brother.
你负责
You take charge.
我跟你说过了 这事我不管
I told you, this is none of my concern.
我准备回地中海
I plan to return to the Mediterranean...
跟哈夫丹一起
With Halfdan.
你会先回卡德加特吗
Will you return first to Kattegat?
我没打算回去
I have no intention of doing that.
我的使命太紧迫
My fate is too urgent.
那我去
Then I will go there.
我会告诉拉葛莎
And I will tell Lagertha about
你们为父亲复仇了
the avenging of your father's death
战胜了撒克逊人
and the defeat of the Saxons.
还有送给我们人♥民♥的大礼 土地
And the great gift of land to our people.
告诉我母亲
And tell my mother,
还有托尔薇和孩子们
and Torvi and the children
我一直想着他们
that I think of them,
只要众神庇佑...
and I will return...
我一定会回去
if the gods will it.
干杯
Skol.
干杯
Skol.
这地方满是可怕的记忆
This place is full of ghostly memories.
神会保佑犯下此事的人
God help those who did this.
如果艾克伯特国王的尸体在这里
If King Ecbert's body is here,
我们就找他出来
let us find it!
分散
Spread out!
领队 让你的人往前
Captain! Call your men forward!
搜索那里
Search through there!
我们能搜索这边吗
Can we make a search through here?
再带一些人过来
Bring some more men!
-是 -再来五个
- Yes! - Five more!
系紧
Tie it up!
吃饭时间
Time for food!
我们要快
We need to hurry!
把那些放前面
Put those in the front.
-拿着这个 -小心
- Take this! - Be careful!
-你拿到了吗 -再来一遍
- Do you have it? - Another turn!
别跑
Don't go away!
你确定吗
You are sure?
我不明白你为什么要和我分开
I don't understand why you want to split with me.
我们是兄弟 我们彼此相连
We're brothers. We belong together.
我们总是有着相同的梦想
We've always had the same dream.
不 那是你的梦
No. It's your dream.
你想成为挪威之王
You want to be King of Norway.
我可没有成为挪威之王的兄弟
I don't have a dream about being the brother
这样的梦想
of the King of Norway.
那你的梦想是什么
Then what is your dream?
我想去旅行
I want to travel.
我的意思是 你的抱负是什么
I mean, what is your ambition?
你的抱负已经够大了 老兄
You have ambition enough for the both of us, brother.
而我是一个简单的人
I'm a simple fellow.
能去到已知世界的尽头
Traveling to the ends of the known world,
对我来说就足够了
that's enough for me!
我会想念你的
I will miss you.
每个人都需要一个兄弟当后盾
Everyone needs a brother to cover their back.
我仍是你的后盾
I'll still do that.
永远都是
Wherever I am.
去找你的新男友吧 一起幸福快乐吧
Go to your new boyfriend! Be happy together!
潮汐变了 我们得走了
Tides are turning. We have to leave.
只要能用就好
Only if we can use it!
-继续找 -我们需要生火
- Keep searching. - We need a fire!
我想我们找到国王了
I think we've found our King.
这些人真倒霉
Godforsaken people.
我们必须打扫干净 重建这个地方
We must clean and restore this place,
这里都被那些异教野蛮人糟蹋了
despoiled by those heathen barbarians.
告诉那些从这里逃走的人 可以安全归来了
Tell the people who fled from here that it's safe to return.
是 陛下
Yes, Your Grace.
快走
Walk on!
弗洛基
Floki!
你为什么造了一艘玩具船
Why are you building a toy boat? Huh?
这不是玩具
It's not a toy.
一艘单人船
It's a one-man boat.
我出航不需要任何人
I don't need the help of anyone to sail it.
你要去哪里
And where do you think you're going to sail it to?
跟随众神的意志
To where the gods decide.
我不想让你走
I don't want you to go.
我还需要你去和基♥督♥徒战斗
I still need you in the fight against the Christians.
我哥哥们都太软弱了 你明白的 弗洛基
My brothers are too soft and you know that, Floki.
求你了
Please?
你就像我的生父一样
You know that you are like my real father.
不
No.
你真正的父亲是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Your real father was Ragnar Lothbrok.
世上最有名的男人
The most famous man in the world.
这点你不可以忘记 伊瓦尔
Don't you ever forget that, Ivar.
否则神灵会惩罚你的
Or the gods will punish you.
让我继续忙活船吧
Now let me get on with my boat.
你不能把我扔下
You cannot leave me.
我的哥哥们...
My brothers...
他们不相信我本来不想杀西格德
They don't believe that I didn't mean to kill Sigurd.
但我本来不想杀他的 他是我兄弟
But I didn't want to. He was my brother.
所以你不能走
That is why you cannot leave.
我会很孤独
I will be too lonely.
我必须走 伊瓦尔
I have to leave, Ivar.
海尔格已经走了 这里没什么好留恋的
With Helga gone, there's nothing left for me here.
这个世界对我来说已经没有吸引力了
This world no longer interests me.
所以我要投身到
That's why I will submit myself
海浪和海风里去
to the tides and the winds,
遵循众神的意志
and the will of the gods,
接受一切
come what may.
我心碎了
My heart is broken.
会恢复的
It will repair.
无骨人伊瓦尔
Ivar, the Boneless.
世之天罚
Scourge of the world, hmm?
你不需要我
You don't need me.
[拉丁语]
我们将万王之王盎格鲁-撒克逊盟主
And so we commit the body of Ecbert,
麦西亚韦塞克斯之王
King of Mercia and Wessex, Bretwalda,
艾克伯特的遗体葬于土地
King of Kings, to the earth.
主说
As the Lord sayeth,
"我就是复活 我就是生命
"I am the Resurrection and I am the Life.
信我之人虽死犹生
美剧 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表