《维京传奇》前情回顾
Previously on Vikings...
我没法跟你打
I cannot fight you.
我别无选择 只能离开你
I have no choice but to leave you.
我接受你回来 但我禁止你和我们一起劫掠
I accept you back, but I forbid you to raid with us.
博格首领入侵并占领了你的领地
Your lands are lost, invaded by Jarl Borg.
我一直深信我会再见到你的
I always knew in my heart that I would see you again.
你真觉得我能原谅他吗
Did you really think that I could ever forgive this man?
英格斯塔德
Ingstad.
你和我完全不是一个级别的
You and I are not equals.
我们必须跟拉格纳·罗斯布洛克及他的盟友开战
We must do battle with Ragnar Lothbrok and his allies.
我想告诉大家罗洛还活着
I want you all to know that Rollo is alive.
是艾克伯特国王派你来的
King Ecbert sent you!
他为你们提供了一个和平共处的机会
He offers you a chance for peace.
艾克伯特国王愿意让出五千英亩肥沃的土地
King Ecbert is prepared to offer 5000 acres of good land,
那我哥哥呢
What about my brother?
国王同意放回你哥哥只要你接受他的提议
The king will agree to release Rollo upon your acceptance of his offer,
-我接受这个提议 -我也同意
- I accept the offer. - As do I.
你愿意跟我们一起回去吗
Will you come back with us?
你必须杀了拉格纳年幼的儿子们
You must kill Ragnar's young sons.
你背叛了诸神
You have betrayed the Gods.
你想向诸神请教什么
What is it you wish to ask the gods?
我会再怀上孩子吗 怀一个聪明的
Will I ever bear another child, a wise one?
我看不到另一个孩子 不论看到多远
I cannot see another child. No matter how far I look.
那... 你看到了什么
Then... what do you see?
我看到了鲜血中庆祝的丰收
I see a harvest celebrated in blood.
我看到一个骗子向你挥刀
I see a trickster whose weapon cleaves you.
我看到一座大理石的城♥堡♥
I see a city made of marble.
还有水深火热的海洋
And a burning, broiling ocean.
你这些预言我一个都听不懂
Not one of your prophecies do I understand.
预言就是如此
It is the way of prophecy.
只有发生时才会为人理解
Only to be understood when it has happened,
到时候也为时已晚
and it is too late to change it.
我什么时候会死
When will I die?
奥丁之妻弗丽嘉已经做出决定
Frigg, the wife of Odin, has already made a decision.
但是这决定我并不知晓
But it has not yet been vouchsafed to me.
改日再来
Come back another day,
盾女伯爵
Earl and shield-maiden,
到时我或许可以
and perhaps I may tell you
告诉你确切的死期
exactly the moment of your death.
等冰雪消融 我们会回到韦塞克斯
When the ice finally breaks, we will go back to Wessex
认领艾克伯特国王许诺我们的土地
and claim the land that King Ecbert promised us.
你知道 那是我长久以来的梦想
You know, that was always my dream.
我感觉到我热血沸腾
I feel my blood warming!
我想去打仗 想去劫掠
I want to fight. I want to raid.
你为什么想打仗
Why do you want to fight?
你打仗的目的是什么
And what are you fighting for?
那个
That.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
权力
Power.
国王的权力
The power of a king.
权力一向危险
Power is always dangerous.
会吸引极恶之人
It attracts the worst.
腐坏极善之人
And corrupts the best.
我从未想得到权力
I never asked for power.
权力只会给那些
Power is only given to those
准备俯身捡起它的人
who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up.
♪请赐予我♪
♪More♪
♪更多♪
♪Give me more♪
♪更多♪
♪Give me more♪
♪我若有心就会爱你♪
♪If I had a heart I could love you♪
♪我若有声便会高歌♥♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪
♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪
♪After the night when I wake up♪
♪敢问明日将奈我何♪
♪I'll see what tomorrow brings♪
♪我...我...我...♪
♪I... I... I...♪
♪我若有声就会歌♥唱♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪
海泽比 斯堪的纳维纳
艾纳
Einar.
坐吧 卡尔夫
Sit down, Kalf.
你跟我一起去韦塞克斯吗
Will you come with me to Wessex?
不 英格斯塔德伯爵
No, Earl Ingstad.
为什么
Why not?
你不想赢得声望吗
Don't you want to win renown?
我当然想
Of course I do.
但有人得留下来守住你的领土
But someone has to remain and look after all your territories,
还有你所有的成果
and all of your interests here.
我想你信得过我
I believe you trust me to do this.
我信得过
I do.
过去的一年里 你早已赢得了我的信任
In this last year you have earned my trust in many ways.
我又接到了一桩婚约
I have received another offer of marriage.
伊戈尔·索克森向我求婚
Egill Sokkason has proposed himself.
您的品味不至于这么差
You could do worse.
他的土地翻整生意做的挺好
He has a good turf-cutting business.
至少我冬天不用受冻了
At least I'd be warm all winter.
你为什么不向我求婚 卡尔夫
Why don't you offer to marry me, Kalf?
你已经成为我生活中必不可少的一部分
You've made yourself almost indispensable to me.
我能献给您的只有自己的命
I have nothing to offer you but a capable head.
你能献什么 我说了算
Let me be the judge of that.
旁人会觉得我
People would assume that
是为了自己的野心才跟您结婚
I'd sought the marriage out of ambition.
这对我们都没好处
It would do neither of us any good.
艾纳最近怎么样了
Tell me about Einar.
艾纳还恨着您
Einar still hates you.
他仍然在想办法说服家人
He continues trying to persuade members of his family
联合起来推♥翻♥您
to rise up against you
恢复前朝统治
and restore the old dynasty.
那要做些什么呢
What to do?
卡德加特海峡
我在想登上其中一艘船会是怎样
I was thinking how it will be onboard one of these ships.
穿过大海 驶向英格兰
Sailing across the sea to England.
我们之前没说过这事
We have not talked about it yet.
我还没想好 让不让你一起去韦塞克斯
I am not sure I want you to come with us to Wessex.
我准备好了
I am ready.
我已经接受了不少训练
I have endured many hours of training.
连拉葛莎都亲自训练了我
Lagertha herself even helped me.
如果你已经怀孕了呢
But what if you are with child already?
我要是失去了你 同时也会失去我的孩子
If I lost you, then I would also lose my child.
我要跟你一起去
I am coming with you!
你阻止不了我
You can't stop me.
我要把你们这些小猪崽煮了
I'm going to cook you little piggies.
把你们当成晚饭吃下肚
Oh... and eat you for dinner.
你笑什么呢
What are you laughing at?
不要因为我们就停下来
Please don't stop playing on our account.
没事 已经闹够了
Oh, yeah, we had finished.
无骨人怎么样了
How is Boneless?
他叫伊瓦尔 你知道的
Ivar is what he is. You know that.
我们一家是如此的幸福
We are such a happy family.
这有什么不好的 弗洛基
And what is wrong with that, Floki?
没有哪个家庭是幸福的
Families are not happy.
你说说看有谁家是幸福的
Name me one family which is happy.
-拉格纳家 -你指的是哪个家
- Ragnar's. - Which one?
看看她的小脸
Just look at her.
但我感觉太幸福了 海尔格
Yeah, but it makes me too happy, Helga.
你不爱自己的女儿吗
You don't love your daughter?
我不是这意思
No, that's not what I meant.
-我不是这意思... -那你是什么意思
- That's not... - Well, then explain it to me!
我被这种幸福困住了
I feel trapped, in all this happiness.
我觉得自己被困住了 海尔格
I feel trapped, Helga.
我们没想困住你 弗洛基
We do not want to trap you, Floki.
如果你想离开 你走就是了
If you want to leave us, you should leave.
你太理性了 海尔格 这样一点用也没有
You're too reasonable, Helga. It doesn't help.
你为什么不生气
Why are you not angry with me?
美剧 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表