东波罗的海 公元793年
拉格纳
Ragnar!
谢谢你 兄弟
奥丁
Odin!
北欧神话中的众神之王
拉格纳
Ragnar!
♪请赐予我更多 更多♪
♪More, give me more, Give me more♪
♪我若有心就会爱你♪
♪If I had a heart I could love you♪
♪我若有声就会歌♥唱♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪
♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪
♪After the night when I wake up♪
♪敢问明日将奈我何♪
♪I'll see what tomorrow brings♪
♪我啊♪
♪I♪
♪我若有声就会歌♥唱♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪
斯堪的纳维亚
跑了
这里有一条
走吧 回家吧
Come on. Let's go home.
看着
Watch.
你们俩在干什么
What are you two doing?
明天我要带比约恩去参加"那个"
I'm taking Bjorn to the thing tomorrow.
不行 他还太小了
Not yet. He's not old enough.
他12岁了
He's twelve years old.
明年再带他去
Take him next year.
明年很快就到了
Next year is soon enough.
他需要一条绸带 拉葛莎
He'll need a silk ribbon, Lagertha.
你是个英俊的男孩
You're a handsome boy.
就是耳朵长得搞怪了些
Funny ears, though.
别在卡德加特海峡那拈花惹草
Don't sleep with lots of women in Kattegat.
忍♥几天不做♥爱♥我还是能做到的
I can do without it for a few days.
你就没别的方式来表达对我的爱了吗
Is that another way of saying you love me.
我总是梦到你
I always dream of you.
昨晚我梦到你喂我吃血肠
Last night I dreamt you were feeding me blood pudding.
那意味着什么呢
What does that mean?
意味着你把真心托付给了我
It means you're giving me your heart.
把狗带上 孩子
Get your dog, boy.
弗罗迪 快来吧 伙计
Frodi! Come on, boy.
"那个"上会发生什么
What will happen at the thing?
伯爵会解决犯罪问题
The earl will deal with some criminal offences
然后 我们会讨论夏季突袭的事儿
And then, we'll discuss the summer raids.
那你们要去哪里
And where will you go?
伯爵会决定的
The earl decides.
船是他的
He owns the ships.
他会送我们去东方
He'll send us to the east.
一如往常 去波罗的海地区
As always, to the baltic lands.
但我想了解西方的国度
But I want to know what is to the west
那里会有什么城市 有什么神灵
What cities and Gods are over there.
你看 我可并不满足于...现状
See, I'm not satisfied... with this.
奥丁神的眼睛用来获取知识
Odin gave his eye to acquire knowledge,
我要做的不仅如此
But I would give far more.
哈拉德森伯爵会同意吗
And will earl Haraldson let you?
很好
Good.
像这样 打理好 弄紧一下
Like this, nice and tight...
数三秒
And on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
很好 吉达
Very good, Gyda.
吉达 去把羊喂了
Gyda, feed the goats.
快去
Go on!
你们想干嘛
What do you want?
我们知道你孤守空房♥
We know you're all alone here.
所有男的都走了
All the men are gone.
你们要是渴了 我可以给你们水喝
If you're thirsty, I will give you a drink.
你们要是饿了 我可以给你们东西吃
If you're hungry, I will feed you.
不然 你们得走了
Otherwise, you must go.
我们得在吃喝前先满足一下其他方面的需求
We will eat and drink after we've satisfied our other needs.
我不想杀了你 姑娘
I don't want to kill you, woman.
一百年你们也杀不了我
You couldn't kill me if you tried for a hundred years.
滚
Out!
我想向她表达我的爱
I went to confess my love to her
却被一只熊挡住去路
But I was set upon by a bear.
还有一只巨大的看家猎犬
And an enormous hound who guarded her home.
我用矛把熊杀了
I killed the bear with my spear.
又成功徒手把猎狗掐死
And I managed to strangle the hound with my bare hands.
然后我就成功娶她进门了
And that is how I gained her hand in marriage.
她和你说过这个故事吗
Did she tell you the same story?
说过个大概吧
Just about.
你准备好接受你的臂环
Are you ready to receive your arm ring
成为男子汉了吗
and become a man?
准备好了
Yes.
男子汉应当做什么
And what does a man do?
战斗
He fights.
还有呢
And...?
照顾家人
He looks after his family.
没错
That's right.
你能照顾这个家吗
Could you look after our family?
你什么意思 你在照顾着我们呢
What do you mean? You look after us.
要是我不在呢
Say I wasn't there.
我要做个重大的决定
I have a big decision to make.
能改变很多事情
It may change many things.
先睡吧
Now, go to sleep.
明天是个大日子
You have a big day tomorrow.
比约恩
Bjorn!
你来了啊 兄弟
So, here you are, brother.
感谢弗蕾[和平与兴旺之神]还有众神 你长大了
By Frey and all the gods how you've grown.
你好啊 罗洛
Hello, Rollo.
你是来参加"那个"的吗
Are you here for the thing?
你是个真男人了
You're a real man now.
来吧 去喝酒
Come, let's get a drink.
你脸有点苍白啊 比约恩
Looking a little pale, Bjorn.
去躺下歇会儿吧
Why don't you go lie down, hmm?
你觉得郡长今年会把我们送到哪里
So where do you think the earl is going to send us this year?
那些东边的混♥蛋♥和我们一样穷
Those bastards to the east are as poor as we are.
我知道
I know.
所以我们要向西边航行
That's why we should sail west.
我听过很多传说 罗洛
I've heard such tales, Rollo.
美好的小镇 城市和宝藏
Great towns, and cities, and treasures;
大把的金银财宝 还有新的神灵
Hordes of gold and silver, and... and a new god.
我也听过那些故事
I've heard those stories too.
但这又能说明什么呢
But what does it mean?
我们不能在公开海域航行
We can't sail across an open ocean.
我觉得有办法去西方
I believe there's a way to go west.
我有个能扭转乾坤的东西
I have something that will change everything.
什么
What?
那是什么
What is that?
听着
Now just listen.
不久前 我遇到了一个人
A while back, I met someone.
一个流浪汉
A wanderer.
他说有可能去西方 穿越辽阔大海
He told me that it was possible to go west, over the open sea,
用这个
Using this.
这是个日晷
It's a sun-board.
咱们需要把它放在水里面
It needs to sit in water.
又一个流浪者吗
Another wanderer?
这次不同
This time is different.
那你说说 拉格纳 你的这个流浪者
Now tell me, Ragnar, this-this wanderer of yours,
他自己航行到过西方吗
has he ever sailed west himself?
你就倒你的水去吧
Just get some water.
看 这支蜡烛代表太阳
Now, this candle is the sun.
每一天
Every day...
太阳慢慢升到空中直到正午
The sun rises up into the sky until noon.
看到影子的变短吗
See how the shadow shortens?
正午时分 影子是最短的
At noon, it is at its shortest.
这只不过能告诉我 已经南行了多远
That only tells me how far south I have travelled.
我不是让你好好听着吗
Didn't I just tell you to listen?!
起航的前一天
The day before sailing
美剧 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表