《维京传奇》上季提要
Last season on Vikings...
卡特加特的人♥民♥ 见过你们的新国王
People of Kattegat, all hail your new King!
我想从伊瓦尔手中夺回卡德加特
I want to take Kattegat back from Ivar.
-你没有军队 -哈拉尔国王有
- You have no army. - King Harald has.
比约恩·艾恩赛德 命运又最终让我们相聚
Bjorn Ironside, fate has brought us back together again.
我们应该进攻卡特加特 一起出击
We should attack Kattegat, all together.
众神已经选择了你 于芸芸众生
The Gods have marked you out. Above all men.
你很清楚你不是神
You know very well you are not a god.
你是比约恩·艾恩赛德的人
Bjorn Ironside has claimed you.
我谁的人也不是
No man will ever claim me.
你没做过梦吗 哈拉尔国王
Don't you ever dream, King Harald?
我们总是从前的自己
We are always the same.
只是假装有所改变
We just pretend to change.
我差点死了 但又重生了
I almost died, but was reborn.
我唯一的感受就是 人生只有困苦
The only thing that I've learned is that life is about suffering.
他们散播谣言说我是敌人 他们才是敌人
They whisper that I am the enemy. They are the enemy!
在拉格纳的时代 每个人都是自♥由♥的
In Ragnar's time, everyone was free.
他从未逼迫他们做任何事
He never forced them to worship him.
索拉死了 伊瓦尔把她活活烧死了
Thora is dead. Ivar burned her alive.
奥拉夫国王 我是来请你攻击伊瓦尔
King Olaf, I've come here to ask you to attack Ivar
推♥翻♥他在卡德加特的统治地位
and overthrow him as King of Kattegat.
我的命运就是杀了伊瓦尔
My fate is to kill Ivar.
我们看到两支军队结伴前进
We saw two armies marching together.
一支由比约恩·艾恩赛德和哈拉尔一世带领
One was lead by Bjorn Ironside and King Harald Finehair.
-另一支军队呢 -我们不认识领军的国王
- And the other army? - By a King we did not recognize.
-但认识其中一个人 -我兄弟 维塞克
- But someone we did. - My brother Hvitserk.
快来看
Come and see!
快来看尸体成堆
Come and see the death of humanity!
他是个怪物 你们得阻止他
He is a monster. You have to stop him.
卡特加特的人♥民♥们 我们是来还你们自♥由♥的
People of Kattegat, we are here to set you free!
我放他们进来的
I let them in.
比约恩国王万岁
Hail King Bjorn,
卡特加特之王
King of Kattegat.
比约恩国王万岁
Hail King Bjorn!
没有人会忘记比约恩·艾恩赛德这个名字
No one will ever forget the name Bjorn Ironside.
但战争远没有结束
But the war is not over.
为什么那个独眼龙一直盯着我
Why is that one-eyed idiot staring at me all the time?
他跟着我们走了好几个星期
He's been on the road with us for weeks.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
叫我们的人找个安静的地方甩掉他
Tell one of our boys to find a quiet spot and get rid of him.
他们只是雇佣兵
They're just mercenaries.
我不放心让他们做任何事
I wouldn't trust them to do anything.
那么 也许你可以去做
Well, then, maybe you should do it.
好的
Sure.
卡特加特的人♥民♥
People of Kattegat...
我跟你们说过 如果我成为国王
I told you that when I became King,
我的统治将与伊瓦尔截然不同
my rule would be very different from that of Ivar's.
而我准备信守诺言
And I mean to keep that pledge.
伊瓦尔在镇子四周建了围墙
Ivar built a wall around our town.
他不欢迎外人 不允许言论自♥由♥
He discouraged foreigners, outlawed free speech
不听从民♥意♥
and dissent amongst our own people.
卡特加特只有通过贸易才能生存发展
Kattegat can only survive and grow prosperous through trade,
而不是出征 这就是我的信仰
not conquest. That is my belief.
这是你们的集♥会♥ 你们的事
This is your meeting, your Thing.
你们利用这个机会来找我
Your chance to come to me
无论你们想要什么 我都会听
with whatever you want, and I will listen.
我不过是你们卑微的仆人
I am but your humble servant.
比约恩国王
King Bjorn!
这些是什么人
Who are these men?
我知道他们是谁
I know who they are.
所有这些人都心甘情愿地与伊瓦尔政♥权♥合作
All of these men collaborated willingly with Ivar's regime.
给他当保镖
They served as his bodyguards.
无论什么事 都对他的命令言听计从
They did his bidding, whatever that was.
无论多残忍♥ 无论多卑鄙
However cruel, however depraved.
他们都毫无愧疚地去做
They did it without compunction,
连他们自己的家人都不考虑
without a thought even for their own families.
他们把那些
They burned alive those
敢于反抗的人活活烧死
who were brave enough to stand against them.
他们活活烧死了一个年轻女人
And they burned alive a young woman
叫索拉
called Thora,
我的挚爱
who I loved.
我说错了吗
Didn't you?
那么 这些人有罪吗
Well, are these men guilty?
是的 有罪
Yes! They are!
我该拿他们怎么办呢
And what should I do with them, huh?
把这些人带下去
Take these men away.
记住 我的儿子
Remember, my son,
你对王权承担全部的责任
your full responsibilities of kingship.
这些人全都有罪
These men are all guilty.
他们对自己的人♥民♥ 对你们犯下了罪
They committed crimes against their own people, against you.
对
Yeah!
我知道 你们都认为他们该死
And I know you all think they deserve to die.
是的
Yeah!
但有些事情比死更严重 严重得多
But there's something far worse than death, far worse.
我要永远驱逐他们
I will banish them for life.
他们会成为亡命之徒 斯克加矛人
They will become outlaws, Skogarmaors,
森林人
men of the forests,
注定要永远地生活在森林里
forever condemned to live in the forest
以及其他荒蛮之地
and other deserted places.
没收他们的财产
Their property will be confiscated.
打上斯克加矛人的烙印
They will be branded as Skogarmaors,
杀掉他们可以免受惩罚
and they can be killed with impunity.
这比死刑严重多了
This is much worse than death.
他们将不再是人类 而是鬼魂
They will live not as human beings, but as ghosts.
游离在人类社会之外
Outside of human society.
每天被迫充满悔恨 铭记自己的选择
Everyday forced to regret and remember their decisions
和犯下的罪恶
and their crimes,
但却无法赎罪
yet unable to atone for them.
这就是我的决定 同意的说"赞成"
Such is my decision. All in favor, say "Aye."
赞成
Aye!
那就这么定了
Then it is decided.
来啊 杀了我
Come on! Kill me!
那就是帮了我大忙了
You'll be doing me a favor!
你做出了正确的决定
You made the right decision.
希望如此
I hope so.
伊瓦尔是绝对不会放他们走的
Ivar would never have set them free.
可我不是伊瓦尔
But I'm not Ivar.
你怎么称呼
What did they call you?
我叫伊瓦尔
My name is Ivar.
人称无骨人伊瓦尔
They call me Ivar, the Boneless.
我听说过你
I've heard of you.
伊瓦尔
Ivar.
无骨人
The Boneless.
你在丝绸之路上还挺有名的
Your fame has traveled along the Silk Road.
跟蜂蜜 蜂蜡 毛皮和奴隶一样
Like, honey, beeswax, furs and slaves.
但你现在为什么要走丝绸之路呢
But why do you travel along it now?
为什么不告诉别人你的名字
Without announcing yourself?
像个小偷一样
Like a thief, hmm?
我的兄弟们抢走了我王国
I lost my kingdom to my brothers.
我现在一无是处
I am nothing.
我也没什么可以给你的 奥列格王子
And I have nothing to offer you, Prince Oleg.
我的出现也并非想要打扰到你
It was not my intention to trouble you with my presence.
那你要去哪里
And where were you going?
哪也不去
Nowhere.
我没有打算
I have no plans.
我只是在逃避兄弟们的报复
I am simply fleeing the retribution of my brothers.
好吧
Well...
既然你都来了
You're here now.
谁知道你的出现会不会打扰我
Who knows if your presence will trouble me.
走着瞧吧
Let us see.
美剧 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表