?请赐予我?
?More?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?我若有心就会爱你?
?If I had a heart I could love you?
?我若有声便会高歌♥?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
?沉沉黑夜我将苏醒?
?After the night when I wake up?
?敢问明日将奈我何?
?I'll see what tomorrow brings?
?我...我...我...?
?I... I... I...?
?我若有声就会歌♥唱?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想知道
I want to know
会不会有女人成为卡德加特的国王
if a woman will succeed to the kingdom of Kattegat.
你是说在拉格纳死后吗
You mean after the death of Ragnar?
是的
Yes.
设想国王之死不是一件明智的事
It is unwise to imagine the death of kings.
我还是要问你
I still ask you.
会 我已经看到了
Yes, I have seen it.
有一天 卡德加特会由女人统治
A woman will one day rule in Kattegat.
那女人是我吗
Will it be me?
你知道 但你不会说
You know the truth but you will not say.
我说的已经够多了
I have already said enough.
不
No.
不
No!
诸神已然降临
The gods are here.
他们都在看着
They're watching.
好玩吗 伊瓦尔
Is it fun, Ivar?
让开
Out of the way!
小心点 别把我的骨头摔断了
Be careful not to break my bones!
让开
Out of the way!
你还想再来一次吗
Do you want to go again?
再快点儿 再快点儿
Faster! Faster!
臭小子们在哪儿呢
Now, where are the little boys?
比约恩 比约恩 比约恩
Bjorn! Bjorn! Bjorn! -
过来
Come here!
让我看看
Let me see.
乌比 维塞克 西格德 伊瓦尔
Ubbe. Hvitserk. Sigurd. Ivar.
伊瓦尔
Ivar!
你们都长这么大了
Ah, you are all so big.
亚丝拉琪王后
Queen Aslaug.
我帮你刻了一些诗文
I have carved these runes for you.
它们有助于你的痊愈
They will help to heal you.
我发誓
I swear it.
告诉我
Tell me,
芙恩为什么要离开
why did Porunn leave?
没有人知道 她突然间就消失了
Nobody knows. She just disappeared one night.
现在看来好像是很久之前的事了
It seems a long time ago now.
她留下了你的女儿
She left behind your daughter.
别担心 我们会照顾她
Don't worry, we will take care of her.
放那里
Uh, right there.
有东西给你 伊凡尔 这是什么呀
And something for you, Ivar. Oh! What is that?
所以 巴黎跟艾塞斯坦说的一模一样
So, Paris was everything Athelstan said it would be.
是的 也跟拉格纳梦想的一模一样
Yes, and everything Ragnar dreamed.
甚至更好
And more beside.
今天 我们为逝去的同胞哀悼
Today we grieve for our dead,
但同时我们也应该为我们的成果而骄傲
but we should all be proud of what we have achieved!
对
Aye!
这是巴黎大门上的一个锁
This is a lock from the gates of Paris!
是我亲手砍下来的
I hacked it off myself.
巴黎让我们都变得富有
Paris has made us all rich!
但变得富有只有一个意义
But to be rich only means one thing!
就是完成我们的梦想
To satisfy our dreams.
没有什么可以阻挡我们
Nothing can stop us!
现在 拉格纳病得很严重
Now, Ragnar is dangerously ill.
他真的可能会死
It is true he may die.
但谁是我们的国王
But who is our king?
拉格纳
Ragnar!
我们要效忠于谁
And to whom do we owe our allegiance?
拉格纳
Ragnar!
我们要向谁表达感激之情
And to whom do we owe our gratitude?
拉格纳
Ragnar!
拉格纳自己总是向那些
Ragnar himself has always shown his gratitude
信任他的人表示感激
to those who have trusted and believed in him.
例如 他忠诚的朋友
For example, his loyal friend,
英格兰僧侣 艾塞斯坦...
the English monk Athelstan...
他帮拉格纳了解到很多事
Who helped him to understand many things.
拉格纳总是说我们之所以会去巴黎
Ragnar always claimed we went to Paris
就是因为艾塞斯坦
because of Athelstan!
因此...
Therefore...
我命令逮捕弗洛基 因他谋杀了艾塞斯坦
I order the arrest of Floki for the murder of Athelstan.
不不 弗洛基 不要
No, no, Floki, don't!
我所做的 都是为了共同利益
What I did, I did for the common good,
都是为了我们大家好
for the sake of all of us!
我没罪
I have nothing to answer for.
难道你忘了吗 比约恩
Don't you remember, Bjorn?
我们是怎么说那个基♥督♥教僧侣的
How we talked about that Christian priest,
你又是如何惧怕他对你父亲的影响的
and how you also feared his influence on your father?
你为什么不承认
Why don't you admit it?
承认吧
Admit it!
住手 都住手
Please, stop it! Stop it!
别捉弄他了
Leave him alone!
住手 拜托 拜托
Stop! Please, please!
住手 别再扔了
Stop it! Stop throwing!
别扔他 别扔他
Leave him alone! Leave him!
-艾纳 -卡尔夫伯爵
- Einar! - Earl Kalf.
我的朋友
My friend.
这是给你的
It's for you.
看到了吗
You see?
恩朗德 霍里克王之子
Erlendur, son of King Horik.
这是什么
So, what is this?
是法兰克人的武器
This is a Frankish weapon.
他们叫它十字弓
They call it a crossbow.
我认为它将会变得十分有用
I think it will prove to be very useful.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但没这个有用
But not as useful as this.
你应该把它埋了 藏起来
You should bury that. Hoard it.
死了之后再用
Save it for when you're dead.
我可等不了那么久
I can't wait that long.
海泽比的人们
Good folk of Hedeby.
看看我们从巴黎带回了什么
See what we have brought back from Paris.
不仅是我 还有拉葛莎
Not just me, but also Lagertha.
在巴黎的城墙以及大门处
During the fierce fighting that took place
所发生的激战
around the walls and the gates of Paris,
诗人们很快将会以此为素材作诗歌♥颂
about which the poets will soon have their say,
我救了拉葛莎的性命
I saved Lagertha's life.
她也救了我
And she saved mine.
所以我提议 虽然我们没有结婚
So I propose, even though we are not married,
但拉葛莎和我将共享伯爵爵位
Lagertha and I will share the earldom
平等地共同统治
and rule together as equals.
作为你们的伯爵 这是我的决定
As your Earl, that is my determination.
快 继续走
Come on, keep them moving.
这边 快快
This way, this way. Come, come, come, come!
先生们 我今天给你们带了特别的礼物
Gentlemen, do I have something special for you today.
快来吧 看看 看看
Please, come in. See this, see this, see this.
看看这个
Look at this one here.
她值个好价钱 我的朋友
She'll need a very special price for this one, my friend.
是吗
Huh? Yeah?
后退 别挡着
Get back. Back, back, back, back, back.
王后来了
The Queen is coming!
走开 王后 王后来了 都走开
Back. The Queen! The Queen is coming. Back!
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
美剧 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表