搞定了吗
Is it done?
他在吃撒丁蛆虫奶酪
He was eating Sardinian casu marzu.
我还以为国内
I didn't realize it was still possible
不可能买♥♥到蛆虫奶酪呢
to get casu marzu in this country.
一千多只蛆虫分泌的酸
The stomach acid of a thousand maggots
从内到外侵蚀了奶酪
rotting the cheese from the inside out,
让它更浓郁
making it richer,
更滑口
smoother.
但是 为了要体验美味
But...for the whole thing to work,
你必须全部吃掉
you must eat all of it.
正是这些蛆虫才让它如此美味
The maggots are what make the experience wonderful.
我打来不是为了听
I didn't call you for
戈登·拉姆齐式评价的 威尔克斯
a Gordon Ramsay impression, Wilkes.
我再问一遍
I ask again.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
搞定了
It's done.
真想知道什么人会专门定蛆虫奶酪
I wonder what kind of a man gets casu marzu on demand.
你知道他是谁 对吗
You know who he is, don't you?
当然了
Of course I do.
媒体明天一大早会对他进行大肆报道
The press are breaking a story on him in the morning.
没人比你更擅长这行了
No one does this better than you,
必须得在明天变成那样之前把他送走
and I need him delivered before that happens.
凌晨两点之前把他带到老地方
Bring him to the usual place by 2am.
只剩四小时了
That's in four hours.
不得晚到
No delays.
我相信你一定会帮我办妥这件事的
I trust you to help me make a statement with this one.
他已经死了
Well, he's dead already.
剩余的应该不会花太久
The rest shouldn't take too long.
很好
Good.
威尔克斯
Oh, and Wilkes?
我知道你有你的风格 我尊重你
I know you have your own methods and I respect that.
但这次最好公事公办
But maybe try and treat this like business,
就这一次
just for once?
扮相真不错
Great costume.
尸体
西好莱坞
万圣节快乐 混♥蛋♥
Happy Halloween, dick!
该死
God dammit!
这都是什么东西
What is this shit?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me!
上帝啊
Holy shit, man!
看着点路
Watch where you're going.
搞什么
What the fuck?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
这是你做的吗
Did you make this?
真是难以置信
This is unbelievable.
天啊 哥们
Oh my God, dude.
看上去好逼真
This looks so real.
多多 你看看
Dot, look at this thing.
别叫我多多
Don't call me Dot.
等等
Wait a second.
你现在要去做什么
What are you doing right now?
我知道这么贸然问陌生人不好 但是
I know, I know that's a weird thing to ask a stranger, but, uh,
我们正要去一个派对
we're on our way to this party,
那里会非常非常酷
and it's gonna be outrageously cool
超级牛逼
and, like, super sick,
我本来想我们能搞个隆重登场
and I was kind of hoping we can make a big entrance
之类的 但是
at this thing, but, um,
如你所见
as you can see...
我们看上去很可悲 所以
we look pathetic, so...
我大概30分钟前刚下班吧 所以
I got off work, like, 30 minutes ago, so...
你还是能努力努力的 尼克
Still could have made an effort, Nick.
-我... -你想扮成什么
- Well, I... - What are you supposed to be?
-你想扮成什么 -这是蒸汽朋克
- What are you dressed as? - This is steampunk.
-这和... -护目镜
- This and... - Goggles?
你要打扮成护目镜吗
You're dressed as goggles?
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
该死 抱歉 艾伦·摩根·亚当斯
Oh, shit, sorry, Alan Morgan Adams
就是马萨诸塞州的那个摩根·亚当斯[地名]
of the Massachusetts Morgan Adamses.
伙计
Hey, hey, buddy,
要去哪里呢
Where are we goin'?
你是
Are you, like, uh,
英国版的"美国精神病人"之类的吗
the British American Psycho or something?
多萝西
Whoa, Dorothy.
抱歉 请原谅她
Sorry, you gotta forgive her.
她来自韦斯特莱克
She's from Westlake.
我们还在教她怎么礼貌待人
We're still workin' on her manners.
我们有点...
We're kind of a...
像《窈窕淑女》那一套
My Fair Lady type of deal.
他是那个自命不凡的醉鬼
He's the, uh, self-important drunk perv
觉得自己很了不起
who thinks that he's a big deal,
而我就是那个谁都想认识的厉害角色
and I'm just the bad ass everyone wants to hang out with.
这是你的...
So is this, like, your...
最新被害人之类的吗
latest victim or something?
暂时算是
Yes, for now.
哥们 哥们 哥们
Okay, dude, dude, dude, dude.
你得跟我们来
Uh, you gotta come with us.
我要怎么说
What can I say
才能劝得动你
that is gonna get you there?
那里有个免费酒吧
There's gonna be an open bar.
你觉得怎么样
Does that do anything for you?
那里会有很多辣妞
There's gonna be outrageously hot chicks,
真的很辣
like crazy hot chicks.
-笑死我了 -好吧
- Fucking gag me. - Okay, okay.
所有人都会去哪里的 伙计
Everybody is gonna be there, man.
我保证
I can assure you
我们要去的这个派对
that the party we're going to
比你现在要去的
is a million times cooler
好上百万倍
than the party you were going to.
我哥们杰克
My buddy Jack,
他是主办的
he, uh, he's the host.
他经常
He always does this, like,
隆重登场
grand arrival,
大家都会吹他的打扮 但这个
and everyone flips out about his costume, but this thing,
这绝对让他望尘莫及
this is gonna blow his cock off.
听着 有人划破了我的轮胎
Look, uh, someone slashed my tires,
我真的需要...
and I really need...
你需要搭车
You need a ride.
没问题
Done.
我们能帮你
That we can do.
我们能载你一程 伙计
We can get you a ride, man.
没问题
Consider it done.
请你让开
Please walk away.
不 你...
Yeah, no, there's...
你不可能拖着这玩意
there's no way you're gonna get a cab
打到车的 哥们
with this thing, dude, so...
他说得对 很有道理 尼克
He's right, that's a good point, Nick.
谢谢你终于派上了点用场
Thank you for finally making a contribution.
没人会让你带着这东西
No one's gonna let you in the back of a cab
上出租车的 那会一团糟
with this thing, you'll make a mess.
跟我们去喝一杯
Come with us for one drink.
就一杯 你就能离开
Just one drink, you walk right back out,
回到大街上
you're out on the streets,
继续杀死你的受害者
you're killin' all your victims in no time.
你知道吗
You know what?
这主意听上去还真的不错
That actually sounds like a really good idea.
就这样吧
Let's do it.
什么
What?
真不敢相信这样就行了
I can't believe that worked.
我还真没想到
Wow, I did not see that coming.
美剧 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表