叶卡捷琳娜大帝 第一季第一集

Catherine The Great S01E01

Part1

2019年12月1日 12:38


叶卡捷琳娜大帝图片

凯瑟琳的动荡统治始于1762年的军事政♥变♥
她从她丈夫彼得三世的手中夺取政♥权♥
而他不久后逝世 死因蹊跷
四面楚歌♥ 抗击觊觎她王位之敌
凯瑟琳的统治很不稳固
俄♥罗♥斯♥帝国北部 圣彼得堡 什利谢利堡监狱
这边请 陛下
This way, Your Majesty.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你知道你是谁吗
Do you know who you are?
统治者
Ruler.
我是全俄之主
I am Lord of all Russia.
彼得大帝的堂弟
Cousin of Emperor Peter.
你偷走了他的王位
You stole the crown from him.
你应该还回来
You should give it back.
一天早晨...
One morning...
我听到鸟儿
I heard birds
在我脑海中歌♥唱
sing in my brain.
真是荣幸
A great honour.
什么
What is?
女皇陛下 造访什利谢利堡
Her Majesty. Paying us a visit at Shlisselburg.
一号♥囚犯
Prisoner Number One.
显然是非常重要的人
Obviously someone very important.
当然了 我是听谣言如此传
I've heard rumours. Obviously.
-不要听信谣言 -陛下
- Don't listen to rumours. - Your Majesty!
谢谢 我见够了
Thank you. I've seen enough.
中尉会带您回船上
The Lieutenant will take you back to the boat.
-我之前见过你 -陛下
- I've seen you before. - Your Majesty?
米罗维奇中尉 在这里做警卫
Lieutenant Mirovich. With the guard here.
没错 你申请过拨款
Yes, you made a request for money.
我办公室收到过好几次
To my office. Several times.
我们告诉你不要再申请了
And we told you to stop.
如果有所冒犯 我很抱歉
I am sorry if I offended.
陛下 我向您保证那并非我本意
Your Majesty, I can assure you it was never my intention...
向富人要钱是错误的
It's a mistake to ask rich people for money.
你以为他们是怎么变富的 靠施舍吗
How do you think they got rich? By giving it away?
陛下
Your Majesty...
是你指派米罗维奇中尉看守一号♥囚犯吗
Did you appoint Lieutenant Mirovich to guard Prisoner Number One?
我不确定我负责他的指派 陛下
I am not sure I was responsible for his appointment, Your Majesty.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
陛下 我在看您的演讲稿
Your Majesty, I've been looking at your speech
在十二页和十三页我做了一些修改
and on pages twelve and thirteen I have made some revisions...
修改
Revisions?
这是我的演讲 帕宁大臣 不是你的
It is my speech, Minister Panin, not yours!
我构思这个演讲多年
I have been working on this for years.
你知道这对我来说有多重要
You know how important it is to me.
陛下 我只是觉得有些地方
All I feel Your Majesty is that some of it...
有些地方太随意了
That some of it is too liberal.
这由我说了算
I'll be the judge of that!
陛下要我怎么处置这些东西
What would Your Majesty like me to do with these?
我倒是可以给它找个归宿
I can think of a place I would like you to put it.
但我不想那么粗俗
But I am not minded to be vulgar.
把它还给帕宁大臣
So give it back to Minister Panin.
也许他可以用它来佐茶
Maybe he can nibble on it for his tea.
他很擅长吃掉自己说的话[承认错误]He has always been very good at eating his own words.
遵命 陛下 奥尔洛夫伯爵
Yes, Your Majesty. Count Orlov.
你不记得那个年轻人了吗
Don't you remember that young man?
波将金中尉
Lieutenant Potemkin.
政♥变♥那天他和我们在一起
He was with us on the day of the coup.
就在我们把你丈夫从王位上押走的时候
When we took your husband from the throne.
彼得任由自己被废黜
Peter allowed himself to be deposed
像小孩被哄上♥床♥一样
like a child being put to bed.
她会生吞活剥男人 你知道的
She eats men alive. You know that.
听起来倒是很有趣
Sounds like an interesting proposition.
我们去听听
Let's listen.
很多年前 我从德国第一次来这里的时候
When I first came here, from Germany. Many years ago,
我甚至不会说俄语
I did not even speak the language.
我对俄♥国♥教堂的美丽知之甚少
I had little knowledge of the beauties of the Russian church
更不了解人♥民♥的勇气和力量
and even less of the courage and the strength of its people.
但我爱上了这个国家
But I fell in love with this country.
它的精神 激♥情♥ 灵魂
Its spirit. Its passion. Its soul.
但在这个更开明的时代 我认为我们需要法律
But in these more enlightened times, I believe we need laws
所有人都要尊重并服从
that everyone respects and obeys.
无论是富人♥权♥贵或是穷♥人♥贫民
The rich and powerful as well as the poor and dispossessed.
所以有些事情需要改变
And so. Something needs to change.
俄♥国♥并不一定要施行奴隶制
Slavery does not have to be a Russian institution!
看起来大家都接受不了
That didn't go down well.
我已经试着警告过您母亲了
I'm afraid I tried to warn your mother.
在座的都是奴隶主 大部分人有上千个奴隶
All of the audience here own serfs. Most of them have thousands.
俄♥国♥还没有做好改变的准备
Russia's not ready for change.
一个富人拥有另一个人类 这合理吗
Is it right for a rich man to own another human being?
而这个国家现在依旧如此
Which is still the case in this country.
看看奥尔洛夫
Look at Orlov.
把她推上王位的人
The man who put her on the throne.
现在自己也想要一点权力
And now wants some of it for himself.
我相信理性
I believe in reason.
我相信进步
I believe in progress.
当不屈不挠的俄♥国♥人♥民♥为之奋斗
And when the indomitable Russian people fight for these things,
为建立一个新帝国而奋斗
and fight to gain a new empire in which
得到全世界认可的新帝国
they will be universally acknowledged,
那俄♥国♥ 你们的俄♥国♥
then Russia, your Russia,
我的俄♥国♥ 大家的俄♥国♥
my Russia, our Russia...
将会成为真正永恒的伟大帝国
will be truly and eternally great.
她抓住了这点
She just got out of that one.
爱国主义 永不过时
Patriotism. Always good.
你帮她罢黜了她的丈夫彼得三世 对吧
You helped her get rid of her husband, Peter III. Correct?
现在她以为自己能为所欲为了
And now she thinks she can do what she likes,
但是她有权继承王位吗
but does she have a right to the throne?
而且你又从中得到了什么
And what did you get out of it?
所以呢 你什么意思
And? What are you saying?
我的意思是她是个篡位者
I'm saying she's a usurper.
假设有一个人
Now suppose there was a man
拥有成为俄♥国♥皇帝的合法权利
with a legitimate claim to be the Emperor of Russia.
我相信那个人正被关押在什利谢利堡
I believe that man is a prisoner at Shlisselburg.
举枪敬礼
Present arms!
他们似乎不太喜欢你的演讲 是吗
They didn't seem to enjoy that very much, did they?
不喜欢 我儿子迟到了 还一脸厌倦
Not so much. My son came late. And looked bored.
他想要你的位置 不是吗
Yes, well, he wants your job, doesn't he?
"她夺走了王座 我们可以夺回来"
"She took the throne. We can take it from her."
他们是这么想的
That's what they think.
我们不会让他们得逞
We're not going to let them do that.
军队效忠于我们
The army remains loyal to us.
为什么米罗维奇在外面惹事
Why was Mirovich outside causing trouble?
我跟你说了不能相信他
I told you he can't be trusted.
我真的不知道 陛下
I honestly had no idea, Your Majesty.
我也能看出来
And I can see that it makes him,
鉴于他看守着极为重要之人
potentially, a risk as far as the...
他可能会是一个潜在威胁
very important person he is guarding.
你说得还真是轻描淡写
That's a colossal understatement.
如果你说你不知道 你就是不知道
If you say you didn't know, you didn't know.
但绝不能告诉我儿子这些
But my son must never be told about this.
当然了 陛下 这事仅限于
Of course not, Your Majesty. This is between...
你我之间
You and I.
我们要保证一直如此
And let us make sure it stays that way.
我能提个建议吗
May I... make a suggestion?
自从政♥变♥之后
I'm afraid since the coup
恐怕您的地位摇摇欲坠 而任何人
your position is vulnerable and anyone...
尽管听起来很疯狂
however mad...
哪怕只有一丝继承权的人都是巨大的威胁
even with a distant claim to the throne is a great risk.
因此我能否提议一道命令
Therefore can I suggest an order?
命令只要有人试图释放在逃
That states clearly that if there is any attempt at an escape,
一号♥囚犯
Prisoner Number One...
都将被判处死刑
is to be killed.
我知道这违背了您自♥由♥主义的原则
I know it goes against your liberal principals,
但这是我下的命令 您并不知情


《叶卡捷琳娜大帝》本章剧本下载