叶卡捷琳娜大帝 第一季第四集

Catherine The Great S01E04

Part1

2019年12月1日 12:38

河之战是个巨大的胜利
The river trip was a great success.
她看到我在克里米亚的壮举 她...哭了
She saw what I had done in Crimea and she... wept.
心生敬佩
In awe.
你告诉过她 你上了那里一半的人吗
And did you tell her you are fucking half its population?
不要信那些关于我的无稽之谈
Believe nothing of what you hear about me.
我只睡我喜欢的女人
I only sleep with women I like.
提醒你 她们是克里米亚非常可爱的一群人
Mind you, they are a very likeable bunch in the Crimea.
上帝啊
Oh my God!
布鲁斯伯爵夫人
Oh, yes! The Countess Bruce,
请允许我介绍我的副官维拉里安·祖博夫
may I introduce my adjutant Valerian Zubov.
和他的弟弟普拉♥登♥
And his brother Platon.
-他们把你藏在哪儿了 -明斯克
- Where have they been keeping you? - Minsk.
来 我带你见见女皇
Come. I'd like you to meet the Empress.
我这一生啊
Story of my life.
荣幸之至
Pleasure.
陛下
Your Majesty!
这位是普拉♥登♥·祖博夫
May I introduce Platon Zubov.
你哥哥为我们立过功 欢迎你入宫
Your brother has done us good service. Welcome to court.
很荣幸见到您 陛下
It is a great honour to meet Your Majesty.
你是为什么而来
And what brings you here?
你对政♥治♥感兴趣吗
Are you interested in politics?
法国的局势 你觉得让你不安吗
The situation in France. Do you find that disturbing?
恐怕我半点都不懂政♥治♥ 陛下
I am afraid I have absolutely no understanding of politics Your Majesty.
感谢上帝
Well thank God for that.
说自己懂政♥治♥的人都是白♥痴♥
Anyone who says they understand politics is an idiot.

Come.
土耳其人把我们的大使关在伊斯坦布尔
The Turks have locked our ambassador to Istanbul
关押在七塔之堡里
in the Fort of the Seven Towers.
真是个奇怪的宣战方式
It is a curious way of declaring war.
这是他们的一贯作风 我的朋友
It's the way always do it my friend.
我不管土耳其他妈怎么宣战
I don't care how the fucking Turks declare war.
哪怕他们是围成一圈
I don't care if they dance round in a circle
在头上挥着他们的阔腿裤跳舞
and wave their baggy trousers over their collective heads.
您希望我准备宣战吗 陛下
Do you wish me to organise a declaration of war, Your Majesty?
-没错 -您想让我们怎么宣战
- I do indeed. - How do you want us to declare war?
高声宣战
In a very loud voice.
-敲锣打鼓 现在就去 -是 陛下
- And ring some bells. Now! - Yes, Your Majesty.
你最好召阿列克谢·奥尔洛夫入宫
And you had better recall Alexei Orlov to court.
-玛图斯卡 不 -你需要帮手
- Matushka, no! - You need help.
玛图斯卡 别这样
Matushka, please!
为什么宣战的那方都以为他们会赢
Why do people who declare war think they are going to win?
如果他们不宣布自己要攻打谁
Wouldn't they be better off not announcing
不是更好吗
who they are going to try and kill?
奥尔洛夫
Orlov?
我需要奥尔洛夫的帮忙
I need help from Orlov?
这就是你召奥尔洛夫入宫的原因吗
Is that why you're recalling Orlov from court?
你不能一个人去 你老了 有病在身
You can't do this on your own. You're getting old. You're ill.
胡说 我很好 非常好
Nonsense. I'm fine. I am perfectly fine.
你为什么想打这场仗 怎么
Why do you want to run this war anyway? I mean, what is it?
你喜欢杀人吗
You love killing people?
省省吧 你明知道不是那样
Come on. You know it's not that.
我从一开始就没说过要打这场仗
I never said that I wanted this war in the first place.
那是为什么 荣耀
What is it then? Glory?
我提醒你一下
I would like to remind you
你所有的功绩都是我给你的
that you owe all of your advancement to me.
你所有的钱 所有的宫殿
You owe all of your money, all of your palaces
还有你的兵权都是我给的
and all of your military power to me.
我拥有你 记住这点
I own you. Don't forget that.
玛图斯卡 我只是说我们不需要奥尔洛夫
Please, Matuskha. All I'm saying is that we don't need Orlov.
我只是这个意思 他妈的
That is all I'm saying. Jesus fucking Christ!
我不喜欢提醒你 你的地位
I don't like reminding you of your place.
但有时我必须这么做 你懂的
But sometimes I have to. You know that.
我知道我建立了属于自己的巨大帝国
And I know that I have built a huge empire of my own.
我想让你看到 玛图斯卡 我是为你而建
I wanted you to see it, Matushka, because I did it for you.
为俄♥国♥而建 我是忠心的
For Russia. I am loyal.
绝无二心
I am utterly loyal.
我知道
I know that.
但你真的需要帮助
But you do need help.
-那你需要什么 -好好爽一下
- And what do you need? - Probably a good fuck.
你们的德国士兵在这里干什么
What the hell are your German soldiers doing here?
他们明确被禁止接近这座宫殿
They are expressly forbidden to approach this palace.
你知道的
You know that.
我来贡献四个营的士兵 母亲
I have come to offer my four battalions, Mother.
一千多人 来参加这次战争
Over a thousand men. For the war.
我想做出贡献
I want to do something.
和你妻子待在家里 是你贡献的最好方式
Staying at home with your wife is the best thing you can do.
俄♥国♥士兵可能没有世界上最闪亮的靴子
Russian soldiers may not have the shiniest boots in the world.
但他们有勇气
But they have courage.
他们有体面穷♥人♥那种不顾一切的勇气
They have the desperate courage of the decent poor.
你永远不会明白这点
Something you will never understand.
因为你的生活
Because you have had nothing
只有优待和虚假的权利
but a life of privilege and false entitlement.
现在把你的玩具士兵收回盒子里
Now put your toy soldiers back in their box.
命令他们出去 现在
Order them out of here. Now.
枪上肩
Shoulder arms!
向后转
About face!
向前进
Forward march!
陛下让我指挥陆军和海军
Her Majesty has given me command of both army and the navy.
我的好朋友
My good friend
鲁米扬瑟夫伯爵一直和我一起指挥作战
Count Rumiantsev has been put in to share the command
因为陛下觉得我的靴子小了[狂妄自大]because Her Majesty thinks that I am getting too big for my boots.
别笑...
No, no...
她没说错 我的靴子是小了
She is right. I am getting much too big for my boots.
给我拿大靴子来
Bring me bigger fucking boots!
怎么了
What?
这是我多年前登上王位时穿的礼服
This is the uniform I wore when I took the throne many years ago.
这个房♥间里每个人的安全
The security of everyone in this room
取决于我是否能穿下去
depends on my hanging on to it.
每个人
Everyone.
我喜欢和平
Now, I like peace.
但我并不反对战争的大事件
But I do not dislike the great events of war.
你们知道 这里是奥恰科夫
As you know, this is Ochakov.
土耳其人在黑海的主要堡垒
The Turks' major fort on the Black Sea.
他们说这里牢不可破
They say it can't be taken.
我想让你们破给他们看
I want you to disprove that notion.
鲁米扬瑟夫伯爵 很高兴你能加入我们
Count Orlov, I'm glad you could join us.
愿能在这场战争中为陛下效劳
I have offered my services to Her Majesty in this war.
我们的海军在黑海之役中表现很好
Our navy has served her well in the Black Sea.
陛下 我们会尽力的
Your Majesty, we will do our best.
请把我的靴子递过来
Please, pass me my boot.
但我们会慢慢来
But we will do it slowly.
我们打这场仗
We will not enter this war
不是要轻易牺牲俄♥国♥人的生命
to squander Russian lives easily.
是的 你们打这场仗是要杀了土耳其人
No. You're going into it to cut short Turkish lives.
越多越好
As many of them as possible.
我们会攻下奥恰科夫 会的
We will take Ochakov, we will.
但我们得包围它
But we will need to lay siege to it.
会耗费些时间
It will take some time.
奥尔洛夫伯爵能效力我很开心
So, I am more than happy for Count Orlov to serve.
-在我的统治下 -在你的统治下
- Under my command. - Under your command?
你听到了 如果你有异议的话 你可以出去
You heard me, if you have a problem with that, there is the door.
陛下 他是在要求我辞职吗
Your Majesty, is he asking for my resignation?
我觉得他是 如果你不为他效力的话
I think he is. If you won't serve under him.
您能允许这种事发生吗
And are you going to allow that to happen?
他是总司令
He is the Commander in Chief.
但我确信你能作很大贡献
But I am sure you can do us great service.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我想和我哥哥以及波将金王子一起战斗
I wanted to go to war with my brother and Prince Potemkin.
我哥哥不同意 他总是很照顾我
My brother said no. He's always looked after me.
太过头
Almost too much.
我的梦想是为波将金王子效力


《叶卡捷琳娜大帝》本章剧本下载