婚外情事 第五季第一集

The Affair S05E01

Part1

2019年12月1日 20:00


婚外情事图片

《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
年少时总会有人提醒你
Everyone says to you when you're young,
"你爱着谁 爱是你唯一需要的"
"Who do you love? Love is all you need."
然后你陷入了恐慌 至少我是这样的
And it sends you into a panic. At least it did for me.
我结婚得很早
I got married young.
我有个很棒的女友 她很漂亮
I had a great girlfriend. She was beautiful.
很有钱 还带点艺术气息
She was rich. She was artsy.
我也想变得漂亮有钱 有艺术气息
I wanted to be beautiful, rich and artsy,
所以我娶了她 我爱她
so I married her. And I loved her.
索洛维先生 这是我妻子 艾莉森
Uh, sorry. Mr. Solloway, this is my wife, Alison.
我出轨了
I had a fling.
跟谁
Uh, with who?
艾莉森
Alison?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我必须离开
I have to leave.
我爱上了别人
I'm in love with someone else.
快给我滚
Get out! Get out!
我读了你的书稿 诺亚 我就是"性"
I read your book, Noah. I'm sex?
"任何婚姻都敌不过我的魔力"
No marriage could survive me?
你写得好像是我主动勾引你的
You make it seem like I-I came on to you,
是我对你投怀送抱
like I practically threw myself at you.
科尔
Cole?
你能留下吗
Can you just stay?
可能这才是错误
Maybe this was the mistake.
不 求你别那么说
No, please, don't say that.
我愚蠢地想过
I had this stupid idea,
我们可以一起有个新的开始
that you and I could make a new start together and...
给别人带来的那么多痛苦
all the pain we caused everybody else,
都有缘由 因为我们是命中注定
it was for a reason, because we were meant to be together.
我从没想过这一切...会是白费
I never thought it would be all... pointless.
是头鹿
It was a deer.
是头鹿
It was a deer!
别 诺亚 诺亚
Don't! Noah! Noah!
艾莉森 如果我再不做点什么
Alison, if I don't do something,
他们一定会判我有罪的
they're gonna convict me.
我知道 你...
I know, just--
说出真♥相♥就好
just tell the truth.
法官大人 我有罪 我杀了斯科特·洛克哈特
Your Honor... I'm guilty. I killed Scott Lockhart.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
坐这别动
Sit down and stay there.
你出狱之后 可能会以为
When you get out, you may still think
你还可以回家找我
you have me to come home to.
你要告诉我的事就是我不能这样做吗
And what you're trying to tell me is I-I-I won't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我帮你儿子做过手术
I operated on your son.
天啊 乌拉医生
Oh, God. Dr. Ullah.
我为你高兴 亲爱的
I'm thrilled for you, darling.
这个小伙子看起来挺不错的
This fellow's quite a catch.
英俊 绅士 还是一位医生
Handsome, polite, a doctor.
你想她到底知不知道
Do you think she even realizes
-这些垃圾箱是她的 -我不认为
- these cans are hers? - No, I don't.
你要是继续帮她搬 她永远不会知道
And she's not going to if you keep moving them for her.
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
看你这一身 打扮的真漂亮
Look at you. You look great.
我和人有约
I have a date.
所以你发生什么事了
So, what happened to you?
你为什么放我鸽子
Why'd you stand me up?
快回家找你老婆亲热吧
Go home to your fucking wife.
他们找到了她的尸体
They found her body.
她死了 他们判定是自杀
She's dead. They're ruling it a suicide.
-妈妈在哪 -我们只需要
- Where is Mommy? - All we have to do is
想着她 记得她 那样
think about her and remember her, and that way,
她就一直和我们在一起
she will always be with us.
普丽娅
Priya?
维克没跟我说你要来
Vik didn't tell me that you were coming over.
他跟我说他裤子总往下掉
He told me his pants are falling down,
所以我来改改
so I'm taking them in.
我知道 我只是 不想麻烦你
I know, I just-- I didn't want to bother you, so...
帮我自己的儿子有什么麻烦的
Why would it bother me to do something nice for my son?
你照顾你自己的孩子也会嫌烦吗 海伦
Does it bother you to care for your children, Helen?
维克
Vik.
维克
Vik!
我不会接受治疗
I'm not getting treatment.
这根本没任何道理
That just doesn't make any sense.
我不要眼睁睁看你死
I'm not gonna sit around and watch you die.
我得了胰腺癌
I have pancreatic cancer!
根本无法治好 毫无希望
There is no cure. No hope.
维克 那是你的车吗
Vik? Is that your car?
对 刚买♥♥的
Yeah, I just got it.
我知道马里布最棒的公路
I know the best road in Malibu.
看看这辆车究竟能跑多块
Let's see how fast this car can really go.
我想回家 我想喝一杯
I want to get home, and I want to drink.
-你怀孕了 -对
- You're pregnant? - Yes.
我就是想和你说这个
That's what I was trying to tell you.
为什么要告诉我
Why are you trying to tell me?
我想要这个孩子 我想做母亲
I want to keep it. I want to be a mother.
我还不想死
I don't want to go.
我还想...再多点时间 我想继续活着
I want... more days. I want more life.
维克还好吗
Vik okay?
维克就要死了
Vik is going to die.
我死的时候 如果我想找人
If there was one person I would want to be with
陪在身边
when I die,
那一定是你
it'd be you.
情事
第五季 第一集
第一话
诺亚
我陷入了黑暗
I was in a dark place, man.
我刚拍完《迷宫》系列的第二部
I just finished the second film in The Maze franchise,
我站到了世界的巅峰 可我的内心
and I was on top of the world, but inside...
却很空虚
...I was empty.
于是我审视自己的生活 我问自己
So, I looked at my life and I asked myself,
出了什么问题 缺少了什么
what's wrong here? What's missing?
真实性
Authenticity.
这就是答案 完整性
That was the answer. Integrity.
勇气 就在这时 我读到了你的书
Courage. And that's when i picked up your book.
《坠落》
它对我说话了
And it just spoke to me, man.
真的
It did.
我想 这就是我的生活 这个人懂...
I thought, this is my life. And this man understands...
我的一切
everything.
那可真... 我很高兴你那么想
That's, uh, I'm really glad -you felt that way.
人们并不真正了解我 知道吗
People don't really know me, you know?
他们... 他们了解我的电影
They-they, uh, know my movies.
他们把我当做动作明星
They see me as this action hero,
现代詹姆斯·邦德之类的
this sort of modern-day James Bond.
但那当然都是表演
But that's all an act, of course.
那不是我
I mean, that's not who I am.
但这本书... 这是我
But this book... this is me.
-这是我的故事 -是 这也是我的故事
- This is my story. - Yeah, it's my story, too.
我想 我的故事是你的故事
I guess, you know, my story's your story.
我知道把你的工作
I know it's a real act of faith,
交给另一位艺术家诠释
putting your work in the hands of another artist
是一种信任 但我想让你知道
to interpret. But I want you to know,
我不会让你失望的
I'm not going to let you down.
我可以的 我能行 好吗
I've got this. I've got you, okay?
我等要导演的东西
I've been waiting a very, very long time
等了好久了
for something to direct.
好了 说了很多关于我的事了 说说你吧
So, enough about me, tell me about you.
跟我说说诺亚·索洛维吧
Tell me about Noah Solloway.
你什么时候写的这本书
When did you write this?
多少年以前


《婚外情事》本章剧本下载

婚外情事.剧情对白

The Affair


美剧 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表