婚外情事 第五季第十一集

The Affair S05E11

Part1

2019年12月1日 20:01

-《情事》 -前情提要
- Previously... - On The Affair...
我在爸爸的住处发现了神龛
I found some sort of shrine at Dad's.
你是怎么处理的
What did you do with it?
我丢出去了
I threw it out.
为什么
Why?
因为我讨厌看到她
Because I hate looking at her.
两个宇航员碰巧在国际太空站相遇
Two astronauts meet by chance in the International Space Station.
他们相爱了 但他们的爱情是注定的
They fall desperately in love, but their love is doomed.
他们努力忘记对方
They try to forget each other.
和新人建立起全新的生活
They build completely new lives with new people.
因为在内心深处 他们仍然爱着对方
But, deep down, they secretly still love each other.
直到有一天 他们再次相遇
Until one day, they run into each other again
在银河系的另一边
on the opposite side of the galaxy.
因为一直以来
Because all this time
他们以为在互相远离彼此
they thought they were moving away from each other,
但他们在一个轨道运行
they were actually in orbit.
我爱你
I love you.
我不想要你的爱
I don't want your love.
它让我恐惧 它带给我的只有痛苦
It terrifies me, and it's caused me nothing but pain.
我们负担不起一场婚礼 是吗
We can't afford a wedding, can we?
好了 惠特尼 你很小就说
Come on, Whitney. You've been talking
要在这栋房♥子里
about having a wedding in this house
举♥行♥婚礼了
since before you were in braces.
我刚拿到预付款的剩余部分
Okay, I just received the last part of my advance,
我想不到比这更好的地方花掉它了
and I can't think of a better thing to spend it on.
我以前觉得 如果我们没有钱 只有这些孩子
I used to think, when we had no money and we had all these kids
我们会为他们努力 偶尔我看着你
and we were fighting, I would look at you sometimes
我会觉得"有一天 这都会是值得的
and I would think, "One day, this is gonna be worth it.
有一天我会和他在惠特尼的婚礼上共舞
One day, I'm gonna dance with him at Whitney's wedding."
我看到了你看女人的眼神
I saw the way you look at women.
好像她们是你的猎物
Like they're prey.
你怎么会不知道按♥摩♥浴缸里的是她
How the fuck did you not know it was her in the hot tub?!
我愿意做任何事来弥补对她的伤害
I would do anything-- anything-- to undo what happened!
如果我可以给她一个完美的婚礼
If I can just give her a good wedding,
我们一家人都在场 我们欢笑...
with us all there together, having fun, then--
她不想你去
She doesn't want you there.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
情事
第五季 第十一集
[全剧终]
这总是个问题 亲爱的
生与死 正如我已遗忘的 我希望
对你的希望与以往相同 但是更甚
《作家》 理查德·威尔伯著
诺亚
五 六 七 八
And five, six, seven, eight.
下一步是什么
What's the next move?
准备好了吗
You ready?
披萨手
And pizza arms.
披萨
Pizzas.
就像在转披萨 对
Pi... like a pizza. Yeah.
好 转身
Okay, turn.
转 接着转
Spin. And spin. Hey.
转 二 三 四
Spin. Two, three, four.
骑拖拉机
Ride the tractor.
踢小狗
Kick the puppy.
用右脚踢小狗 特雷弗
Kick the puppy with your right foot, Trevor.
-史黛丝 真的假的 -踢小狗
- Stacey, really? - Kick the puppy.
-踢... -抱歉
- Kick-- - Okay. Sorry.
抱歉 停 停
Sorry, sorry. Stop, stop.

Stop.
我们从头开始 最开始的位置
Okay, let's start again. Back to one.
特雷弗 你要用右脚踢小狗
Trevor, you kick the puppy with your right foot.
"踢小狗"
"Kick the puppy"?
对 爸爸
Yes. Dad,
骑拖拉机是个什么鬼
what the fuck does "ride the tractor" mean?
马丁 我都说三次了
Martin, I've told you three times.
这个 好吗 这就是骑拖拉机
This, okay? This is ride the tractor, okay?
这是骑拖拉机 这是踢小狗 懂了吗
Ride the tractor. Kick the puppy. All right?
很简单
It's easy. Okay?
赶紧 大伙儿
Come on, everyone.
你姐姐希望婚礼上有个快舞
Your sister wants a flash dance for her wedding--
快闪
Flash mob.
婚礼上有个快闪
A flash mob for her wedding.
我们是为她准备的 好吗
And that's what she's gonna get, okay?
继续
So come on.
重来一次
Let's go again.
大家回到开始位置
Everyone back to one.
好了
Okay,
这次注入一些感情
once more with feeling.
记住 你很开心
And, remember, you're happy!
你姐姐要结婚了
Your sister's getting married!
笑起来
So, smile.
好 开始
Okay. Let's go.
怎么样了
How's it going?
很好 很好
It's going great. It's going great.
-很好 -妈妈 来吧
- It's going great. - Mom, come on.
一起来
Get in.
我不行 我是摄像师
I can't. I'm the videographer.
-给我看看 -好吧 现在还
- Show me what you got. - Yeah, well, it's not...
现在还不是很完美 不是
it's not, uh... it's not perfect yet. It's not--
-我会嘴下留情 -我们还在摸索
- I'll be kind. - We're still-still developing.
-给我看看 -对啊 爸爸
- Just show me. - Yeah, Dad,
我们还跳不跳了 外边冻死了
are we doing this or what? It's fucking freezing.
好 特雷弗 开始
Yes, Trevor. Let's go.
准备好了吗
Ready?
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
不错
Nice.
谢拉 你准备好了吗
Sierra, are you ready?

Okay.
马丁 特雷弗 史黛丝 上
Martin, Trevor, Stacey, go!
大家一起
And everyone!
特雷 能过来一会儿吗
Hey, Trev. Can I borrow you for a second?
不行
Can't.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我在写祝酒词
I'm writing my toast.
特雷弗 我知道你恨我 但就把这个当作
Trevor, I know you hate me, but consider this
帮你姐姐一个忙
a favor to your sister.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
你恨我也没关系
It's okay if you do.
我也恨我爸
I hated my dad, too.
不 真的 我不恨你
No. No, really, I don't.
我只是
I just...
希望你能多在我们身边
I wish you'd been around more.
我也是
Me, too.

Yeah.
谈得不错
Good talk.
怎么样了
Hey, how's it going?
很好
Perfect.
真不敢相信他们逼我做这个
I can't believe they're making me do this.
毕竟你同意了
Well, you said yes.
我该说什么
What was I supposed to say?
我哪知道婚姻是怎样的
What the hell do I know about getting married?
她不是有一些诗歌♥什么的
Well, doesn't she have some poems or something
希望别人念吗
she wants people to read?

Yeah.
他们说誓言
So, then they... say their vows,
交换戒指然后亲吻 对吧
exchange rings and then kiss, right?
这能有多难
How hard could it be?
她想让我说几句
She wants me to say something.
一些重要的话
Something important.
好吧
Well,
你喜欢科林 对吧
you like Colin, right?
跟她其他的男友比
I mean, of all the boyfriends she's ever had,


《婚外情事》本章剧本下载

婚外情事.剧情对白

The Affair


美剧 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表