《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair:
你记得第一次见她的情景吗
Do you remember the first time you saw her?
历历在目
Like it was yesterday.
我必须离开
I have to leave.
我们在一起过了半辈子
We've lived together for half our lives.
我爱上了别人
I'm in love with someone else.
我要你立刻滚出我的房♥子
I want you to get the fuck out of my house.
我搬到蒙托克来怎么样
What if I moved to Montauk?
为什么
Why?
跟你在一起
To be with you.
听着 我知道我是个混♥蛋♥ 但是我...
Look, I know I was a jerk, but I...
我刚刚走出三年的牢狱生活
I just got out of three years in prison.
我不想像以前那样
I don't want what I used to.
我只想过简单的生活
I just want a simple life.
我只想回去教书
I just want to get back into teaching.
我想和我爱的人一起生活
I want to live with someone I love.
你是我生命中遇见的最美好的事情
You were the best thing that ever happened to me.
不 我... 我想离婚 诺亚
No, I, uh... I want a divorce, Noah.
维克怎么样了
How's Vik?
挺好的
He's good.
他刚得到一个洛杉矶的工作机会
He just got a major job offer in L.A.
在当地的儿童医院
The children's hospital there.
这个小伙子看起来挺不错的
This fella's quite a catch.
英俊 绅士 还是一位医生
Handsome, polite, a doctor.
谁都比第一任丈夫要好
Anyone would be an improvement after your first husband.
诺亚♥情♥况不太好 是吧
Noah's not doing well, huh?
他在楼下
Well, he's downstairs.
我马上就让他离开
I'll tell him to leave right now.
你爱干什么干什么 海伦
You do what you want, Helen.
因为我知道事情会发展成什么样
Because I get how this goes.
他现在走
He leaves now.
只要他一出现随便扯两句
Whenever he shows up with his bullshit,
你♥他♥妈♥就会立刻让他进来
you let him right back fucking in.
你为什么不直接让他走呢
Why can't you just let him go?
重点是 我这辈子
Thing is, for my whole life,
都给自己划定了界限 我是个好人
I've had this idea that I'm a good person,
这并不是真的
and, it's not true.
的确不是真的 再见
No, it's not. Good-bye.
我杀了斯科蒂·洛克哈特
I killed Scott Lockhart.
不是诺亚
It wasn't Noah.
所以我让诺亚回来
That is why I let Noah back in.
因为我觉得我欠他的
Because I felt like I owed him
我在试着弥补我做的错事
and I was trying to fix what I did.
并不是因为我爱他
It was not because I loved him.
我下班后去找你
I'll find you after work.
为人父母不是件容易的事
Being a parent is hard.
我知道我们作为父母并不完美
And I know we haven't done it perfectly,
可是我从我父母那吸取了教训
but I learned from my parents' mistakes,
你妈妈也从她父母那吸取了教训
and your mother learned from hers,
正如你也会以我们为戒
just as you'll learn from our mistakes.
直到某人 某天
Until someone someday
最终拥有一个完美的童年
finally has a perfect childhood.
我们去哪 兄弟
Where we going, buddy?
情事
第四季 第一集
已经72小时了 没人见过她
It's been 72 hours. No one's seen her.
她没有打过电♥话♥问琼妮的情况
She hasn't called to check in on Joanie.
警方已经宣告她失踪了
The police have declared her a missing person.
第一话
诺亚
六周前
我只是觉得对你来说先安定下来是很重要的
I just think it's important for you to get settled in first.
我安定下来了 海伦
I am settled, Helen.
我住的是三室的房♥子 我为他们每个人都准备了房♥间
I'm in a three-bedroom house. I got a room for each of them.
我有桌上游戏 蹦床
I got board games, trampoline.
我们是还在争抚养权吗
Are we still litigating custody here?
不 诺亚 只是...
No, Noah, it's just that weekends
周末现在对他们来说真的很重要
are really important to them right now.
他们到这交了很多新朋友
They're making all sorts of new friends out here.
好 但事实仍然是
Okay, but the fact remains that
我大老远搬到洛杉矶
I moved all the way out here to Los Angeles
就是为了和我的孩子们离得近点
just to be close to my children,
可我看不到他们
and I'm not seeing them.
诺亚 我现在真的不想聊这个 好吗
Look, Noah, I really don't want to get into this right now, okay?
我们要迟到了 我得送他们上学了
We're running late, and I have to get them to school.
好 你能告诉特雷弗我今晚会去吗
Okay, will you just tell Trevor I'll be at his thing tonight?
拜托 海伦
Please. Helen
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
康普顿学院
维克多
Victor.
你昨晚有睡觉吗
Did you get any sleep last night?
孩子每半个小时就要醒一次
The baby was up like every half hour.
信不信由你 你会怀念这个时候的
Believe it or not, you'll miss it.
是吗 你想换吗
Yeah? You want to trade?
我也没那么怀念
I don't miss it that much.
那么 有没有人能告诉我 为什么
So, come on, somebody tell me, why...
《动物庄园》
乔治·奥威尔著
为什么没有其他动物
why do none of the other animals
站出来反抗暴君拿破仑或他的喉舌 声响器
stand up to the tyrant Napoleon or his mouthpiece, Squealer?
这些猪
These pigs?
有人知道吗
Anybody?
拜托 你们是青少年
Come on. You're teenagers.
你们从没感到受压♥迫♥或是被误解吗
Don't you ever feel oppressed or misunderstood?
很好 玛蒂娜
Yes, great. Martina.
索洛维老师 我一直都想知道
So, like, Mr. Solloway, I've been wondering,
你结婚了吗
are you married?
因为我没看到你戴戒指
'Cause, like, I don't see no ring.
实际上 我离婚了 离过两次了
Actually, I'm divorced. Twice.
我喜欢有过去的男人
I like a man with a past.
好了 好了 谁想读
Okay, okay. Who'd like to read?
有人吗 有人想读吗
Somebody? Anybody?
好 玛蒂娜 你来
Yes, Martina, go on.
如果我读了 索洛维先生
If I read, Mr. Solloway,
我能当第三任吗
Can I be number three?
玛蒂娜 我对你有更高的期望
Martina, I have much loftier aspirations for you than that.
不过是的 你可以读
But yes, you can read.
第53页
Page, 53.
声响器的讲话
Squealer's speech,
从"没人相信..."开始
starting, "No one believes..."
"没人比拿破仑同志更坚信
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon
所有的动物都是平等的"
that all animals are equal."
拜托 各位 是谁的
Come on, guys. Who is that?
能麻烦你静音吗
Can you silence it, please?
继续 玛蒂娜
Go on, Martina.
"那我们应该在哪
"And then where should we be?
假设你已决定跟随雪球
Suppose you had decided to follow Snowball,
追随他的风车梦想
with his moonshine of windmills.
雪球 据我们所知..."
Snowball, who, as we know..."
等一下 玛蒂娜 等等
Hang on, Martina. Just wait.
什么...
What...?
-给我 -不 老师 拜托
- Give that to me. - No, mister, please.
-把手♥机♥给我 -是我哥
- Give me the phone. - It's just my brother.
他放学后要送我去上班的地方
He's giving me a ride to my job after school.
我在肯德基工作
I-I work at KFC.
海米 我在教关于暴♥政♥的寓言
Jaime, I'm-I'm teaching an allegory on tyranny,
如果你不立刻把手♥机♥收起来的话
and you'll know the meaning of that
你就知道那是什么意思了
if you don't put that away right now.
-好 -现在 调成静音
- Okay. - Now, put it on silent.
好的
All right.
谢谢你 玛蒂娜
Okay, thank you, Martina.
安东
Anton.
玛蒂娜刚才读的那一段
The passage Martina just read,
声响器等于在说
where Squealer is basically saying,
美剧 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表