佛州中部上帝养成史 第一季第一集

On Becoming A God In Central Florida S01E01

Part1

2019年12月2日 02:08


佛州中部上帝养成史图片

佛州中部上帝养成史
第一季 第一集
奥比·加博二世出品
Obie Garbeau II presents...
加博体系培训磁带 第2063卷
Garbeau System's training tape, volume 2,063.
加博体系 开创你自己的事业
《志存高远》
"Dream a Big Dream."
加博体系
志存高远
奥比·加博二世
华盛顿级
杰弗逊级
富兰克林级
经销商
第一面
Side one.
奥兰多附近
1992年
有一个地方
There is a place,
一个强大而卓越的地方
a mighty and transcendent place,
在那里发展是无可避免的
where progress is inevitable,
美创商
在那里 追求幸福是头等大事
a place where the pursuit of happiness is a priority
美创商 消毒清洁剂
每个人做梦的权利都会得到保障
and the right to dream is a guarantee.
美创商 男士护肤露
美创商 洗发露 护发素
美创商 柔软卫生纸
美创商 创可贴
美创商
[美创商各类食品]
那个地方叫作美国
That place is called America.
上帝创造了这个伟大的国度
And God Almighty made this great nation
美创商 婴儿爽身粉 婴儿湿巾
好让你人生美满 生意兴隆
so that you and your business could prosper.
未来不仅仅属于你 也属于你所爱的人
A future not just for you, but for the people you love.
属于你的家庭
For your family.
梦想
成功蕴于你的血液 伙计
Success is in your blood, fella.
有志者事竟成
奥比·加博二世
能否成功取决于你
It's up to you to find it.
当你脚踏实地地前进
As you walk the path ahead of you,
你就会明白自己是什么样的人
you're going to learn exactly what you are made of.
早晚有一天 你会过上
And one of these days, you are going
一流的 六星级的...
to be living the A-list, six-star--
我是崔维斯·斯塔布斯
This is Travis Stubbs.
你那么辛苦工作
Who's reaping the benefits
是谁在坐享其成
of your work right now?
没剩几天了
It's, it's only a few more days.
你准备好掌控自己的生活了吗
Are you ready to take control of your life?
我准备好了
Yes, sir.
你在做什么
What... what are you doing?
我想做什么就做什么
Whatever I want.
科迪
Cody?

Hel-- -
"我想做什么就做什么"
"Whatever I want."
你也许会觉得有的人天生幸运
You might think some people are born lucky.
让我点醒你对这个观点的执迷
Well, let me disabuse you of that particular notion.
不是幸运发生在你身上
Luck isn't something that happens to you.
而是你去让幸运发生
Luck is something that you make happen.
告诉我你在想什么
Tell me what you're thinking.
所有那些想告诉我这一切
All the "Stinker-thinkers" who tried to tell me
都是骗局的丧气鬼
that this whole thing was a scam--
没错
Yep.
我在想着等他们看到我
I'm thinking of their faces...
身穿晚礼服时脸上的表情
when they see me in this tux...
那时他们就会意识到
and they realize...
这并不是骗局
that was not a scam.
等他们看到豪华轿车
When they see the limo...
他们就会看到赢家是什么样子
Well, they're about to see what a winner looks like.
克丽丝朵 这颜色
Krystal, this color.
天呐
Oh, my.
当你的丈夫告诉你
When your husband tells you
你是生意的门面的时候
you're the face of the business,
他指的可不是这个
this is not what he means.
我懂 大家都吃性感这一套
Yeah, I know. Sex sells.
但性感是一回事 低俗是另一回事
But there's sexy... and then there's trashy.
夫妻是一个团队
You're a team.
别让你们的选择毁了丈夫的机会
Don't let your choices ruin his opportunity.
不会有人管多莉·帕顿Now, Dolly Parton can get away with it,
美国歌♥手 演出时妆发服饰华丽
因为没人看她的脸
because nobody's looking at her face.
多莉·帕顿拥有一家游乐园
Dolly Parton owns a roller coaster park.
-有志者事竟成 -再见 卡罗尔
- Go-getters go get! - Bye, Carol!
你把车停在哪了
Where did you park?
我坐公交车来的
I took the bus.
公交车真的存在 卡罗尔
That's a thing, Carol.
我们已经按体系办事两年了
We've been following the system for two years now, and...
崔维斯夜以继日地工作 我是说...
Travis works his butt off around the clock. I mean...
不睡觉对身体不好
not sleeping's bad for you.
不 其实这是谣言
No, actually, that's a myth.
无论如何 我们过得很困难
Either way, we're struggling.
这就是你的第一个问题
Well, that's your first problem.
这不是困难
They're not struggles.
这是挑战
They're challenges.
看看这房♥子
Take a look at this house.
我和崔维斯的房♥子
Kind of makes Travis's and mine
相比之下就是狗窝
look like crap.
你能这么说真好
That's so sweet of you to say.
不 这是一个华盛顿银级经销商的房♥子
No, this is the house of a Silver Washington distributor.
你很幸运
You're-you're lucky.
崔维斯是个富有魅力的招募员
Travis is a charming recruiter.
是我见过的翘楚之一
One of the best I've ever seen.
而且他工作很努力
And he works hard.
但是只有投入才能收获成功
But success takes commitment.
他必须辞去他的工作
Now, he needs to leave his J-O-B.
听着 我知道你们面临许多挑战
Now, look, I know you're facing challenges.
但是那些挑战对美创商夫妻来说都不在话下
But they're not the challenges of a FAM couple.
那些挑战只会难住保险推销员和...
They're the challenges of an insurance salesman and, uh...
你是做什么工作的来着
What is it you do again?
我在逆流勇进工作
I work at Rebel Rapids.
对 就是那个
Right. That.
Neutron Dance - The Pointer Sisters
♪ I don't want to take it anymore ♪
♪ I'll just stay here ♪
♪ Locked behind the door ♪
♪ Just no time ♪
小吃摊
♪ To stop and get away ♪
♪ 'Cause I work so hard to make it every day ♪
♪ Whoo, ooh ♪
♪ Whoo, ooh... ♪
♪ There's no money falling from the sky... ♪
克丽丝朵
Krystal?
克丽丝朵
Krystal?
我知道你想离开这里
Look, I know you want to get out of here,
但是二号♥玉米片蘸料罐出故障了
but nacho tank two's gone completely haywire.
服务生们都在旋风先生后面
The towel boys are smoking wacky tobacky
抽奇奇怪怪的烟
behind Mister Twister.
我需要你稍微加班一会儿
I need you to stick around a little longer.
算我欠你一个大人情
I'd owe you big-time.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
你要去高二舞会吗
Going to junior prom?
滚一边去
Go to hell.
特♥价♥区剩下两个披萨
Concessions has two pizzas left.
你们想要吗
Y'all want 'em?
想啊
Yeah.
把洒出来的玉米片蘸料清理掉 披萨就归你们
Well, clean up the nacho spill, and they're yours.
这个归我了
I'm keeping this.
酒店
-大家过得开心吗 -开心
- You guys having a good time out there? - Yeah!
美国创始人商品
你的美创商
我需要你们帮我燥起来
I'm gonna need you. Help me fire it up.
我们能燥起来吗
Can we fire it up?
燥起来 燥起来
Fire it up! Fire it up!
燥起来 燥起来 燥起来
Fire it up! Fire it up! Fire it up! Fire it up!
美创商
上帝创造了这个伟大的国家
God Almighty made this great nation
好让你人生美满 生意兴隆
so that you and your business could prosper.
所以毫不畏惧地前进吧
So walk without fear in your heart,
心无困惑地稳步前进吧


《佛州中部上帝养成史》本章剧本下载