佛州中部上帝养成史 第一季第十集

On Becoming A God In Central Florida S01E10

Part1

2019年12月2日 20:31

前情回顾
Previously...
欢迎收看速战速决美创商周♥年♥庆♥典电视募捐
Welcome to the Wham Bam Thank You FAM Anniversary Jam telethon.
科迪·博纳
我给你配枪是有原因的
You've been issued a firearm for a reason.
你是防御疯子的最后一道防线
You are the last line of defense from the sickos.
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
加博组织
The Garbeau organization
科迪·博纳
不会理会任何报复
will disregard any retaliation.
只要你今晚让我见到我女儿就行
You just have to help me see my daughter tonight.
我愿意录下来
I'll go on tape.
讲述我的故事 在新闻上播出
Tell my story. Put it on the news.
3分56秒如何
How's three minutes and 56 seconds sound?
我可以偷偷带她出去然后在被发现前回去
I can sneak her out and have her back before anyone notices.
如果我们做得好
If we do this right,
我就能找回我的工作
I can get my job back.
你要出名了
You're gonna be famous.
还记得你的台词吗
You remember your part?
我不喜欢这样 厄尼·戈麦斯 一点也不喜欢
I don't like this, Ernie Gomes. Not one bit.
你不让我去
You wouldn't let me go,
-现在爸爸有了新的家庭 -什么
‐ And now Dad has a new family. ‐ What?
这就是美创商的核心价值
That's what FAM is all about.
做个丈夫和父亲 陪伴特别的家人
Being a husband and a father to these special people.
电视募捐
37周♥年♥庆♥典
梅洛迪
Melody.
我给你准备了一个惊喜
I've got a surprise for you.
你♥爸♥爸 你想见他吗
Your dad. You want to see him?
克丽丝朵
Krystal!
美创商
空气清新剂
上线
想象
计划
实现
成功是渴望
下线
你就快成功了
咨♥询♥上线
美国创始人商品 富兰克林级
厄尼
逆流勇进水上乐园
丧气鬼
想做什么就做什么
厨房♥用纸
美创商的人受人尊敬
佛州中部上帝养成史
第一季 第十集[本季终]
"丹尼丝醒来时 风把窗户刮得咯咯作响"
"Wind rattled the window violently as Denise awoke.
"她的眼睛紧紧地盯着月光下一个模糊的身影"
Her eyes locked on a shrouded figure standing in moonlight."
妹子 你最好快跑
Girl, you'd better run.
"突然"
"Suddenly..."
快看 你♥爸♥爸在那儿 我们走
Look, there's your dad! Come on. Okay.
工作人员入口
后台入口
Rhythm Is Gonna Get You - Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine
♪ The rhythm is gonna get you ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
你觉得斯坦利理念怎么样
How do you like the Stanley Method, huh?
梅洛迪 宝贝女儿
Melody! Baby girl!
我想死你了
I missed you so much.
快点 他们随时都会来找她
Make it quick. They're gonna be looking for her any second.
♪ Rhythm is gonna get you ♪
♪ Rhythm is gonna get you ♪
♪ Rhythm is gonna get you... ♪
那是假枪
That's a fake.
-是真的 -是假的
‐ No, it's not! ‐ Yes, it is.
这才是你的枪
This is your gun.
快点 我得带她进去了
Come on. I've got to get her inside.
带我一起走
Take me with you.
♪ Get you ♪
-枪上膛了 -快给我
‐ It's loaded! ‐ Give it to me.
我们是怎么了
What happened to us?
♪ Gonna get you ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
-快点 我得带她回去了 -你不会忘记我的
- Come on, I got to get her back inside. ‐ You won't forget me.
-是的 -快点
‐ No. ‐ Come on.
她们太棒了 大伙说是不是
Weren't they incredible, folks?
太棒了 亲爱的
Incredible, sweetie.
我不太喜欢水果
I don't care much for fruit,
不过这蜜桃我能啃上一整晚
but I could eat those melons all night.
没错 电♥话♥铃♥声♥不要停
That's right! Yes! Let's hear those phones ringing.
女士们
Ladies.
你太棒了
You were fantastic.
梅洛迪呢 她的大提琴独奏马上就要开始了
Where's Melody? Her cello solo's up next.
她不在这儿吗
Isn't she here?
我没看见她
Haven't... I haven't seen her.
我希望我永远不用走
I wish I could stay forever,
但是不行
but I can't.
-没错 得带她进去了 -我要去休斯顿了
- Yep. Okay. Gotta get her inside. - I'm on my way to Houston.
你还记得在休斯顿的韦恩叔叔吗
Do you remember your Uncle Wayne in Houston?
梅洛迪
Melody?
-梅洛迪 梅洛迪 -梅洛迪
‐ Melody? Melody? ‐ Melody?
你看见我女儿了吗
Have you seen my daughter?
-她会在哪儿 -我不知道
‐ Where could she be? ‐ I‐I don't know.
梅洛...
Mel...
她知道不能把琴随便乱放
She knows better than to leave it out of its case.
-梅洛迪 -梅洛迪
‐ Melody! ‐ Melody!
梅洛迪
Melody!
带我一起走
Take me with you!
不不不 贾德 我们说好的不是这样的
No, no, no. No. Judd, that wasn't part of our deal.
-你确定吗 -确定
‐ Are you sure? ‐ Yes.
拜托 贾德 贾德 别这么做
Come on. Judd. Judd. Don't do this.
-你会害死我的 -克丽丝朵 克丽丝朵
‐ This really fucks me! ‐ Krystal. Krystal...
-真的要命 贾德 -克丽丝朵 我必须这么做
- Really bad, Judd. - Krystal! I need to do this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
开车
Drive!
克丽丝朵
Krystal!
你干了什么
What have you done?
你♥他♥妈♥简直是疯了
You've fucking lost it!
我们能想出办法来的 我们说...
We'll figure this out. We'll say...
我们说贾德把她掳走了
We'll say Judd took her.
你是想要救她 就是这么回事
You were trying to save her. That's what happened.
-对 这样能行 -不 科迪
‐ Yes! That'll work. ‐ No, Cody.
能行的 克丽丝朵 只有我一个人看到你了
It will, Krystal. It will. Nobody saw you but me.
不 我要走了
No, I'm leaving.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我要走了 科迪
I'm leaving, Cody.
我受够了美创商
I'm done with FAM.
我受够了这一切
I'm done with all of it.
我不要再回那里了
I'm not going back in there.
我不要落得跟他一样的下场
I'm not gonna end up like him.
这让我陷入了艰难的处境
That puts me in a tough position...
克丽丝朵
Krystal.
不 这是把我们从艰难处境中解救出来
No. It takes us out of a tough position.
我不拿这个
I'm not taking that.
-我现在要走了 科迪 -别这样 克丽丝朵
- I'm gonna go now, Cody. - Please. Krystal...
-对不起 -求你了
‐ I'm sorry. ‐ Please.
克丽丝朵
Krystal.
亨德森对宝琳出轨了 跟科玛在一起
So, Henderson was cheating on Pauline with Kema,
但是科玛不知道他有女友
but Kema didn't know that he had a girlfriend.
所以宝琳告诉科玛之后 她们都把他甩了
So when Pauline told Kema‐‐ huh‐‐ they both dumped him,
她们还组建了自己的键盘乐队 叫作
and they formed their own keyboard band called
隐世大盗
Hermit the Prog.
所以你总是看到她们在一起
And that's why you always see them together. Mm‐hmm.
亨德森甚至无法直视她们的眼光
Hendo can't even look them in the eye.
情况如何啊
How'd it go?
克丽丝朵
Krystal?
有点奇怪
Kind of weird.
贾德把孩子带走了
Judd took the kid with him.
猜到了
Saw it coming.
别说我
Don't judge me.
我刚刚可能参与了绑♥架♥
I might have just done a kidnapping.
贾德看上去是个好人 对吧
Judd seemed like a nice guy, right?
对 他有种温暖的气场
Yeah. He had a... a warm energy.
我们要逃亡吗
Do we have to make a run for it?
不 不
No. No.


《佛州中部上帝养成史》本章剧本下载